Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
So, Gaia kinda helped me figure out by accident...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:20 pm
where I am on the Demi spectrum with the release of these items. I'm a DemiRomantic. It makes a lot of sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:40 pm
Thank you for letting me know these items exist! Now I can add to my Demisexual themed items.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:00 pm
Prof. Moonie
Thank you for letting me know these items exist! Now I can add to my Demisexual themed items.
No problem! I actually really like these and they have a lot of practical use too!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:15 pm
Saikii
where I am on the Demi spectrum with the release of these items. I'm a DemiRomantic. It makes a lot of sense.

That's wonderful! Congratulations! heart  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:14 am
This stuff can be very complex and fascinating! I always say I'm a gay transman, but it's more complicated than that, lol. Cuz I am definitely demi too (I've only had sex with two people ever, both whom I was married to). And though I'm homosexual/androphyllic, I am capable of experiencing romantic attraction towards women, so I guess that means I'm biromantic (possibly panromantic, but I don't know having not crushed on those of genders outside/between the standard binary).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:46 pm
Yeah, it's hard to really pin to just one end of the spectrum. I actually have trouble responding in romantic terms. I'll brush a lot of general flirting off like it's kind of a joke and have been told I may be AroAce as well. I want romance and love and I can feel it if the bond is strong enough. I can appreciate attractiveness in both men and women, even though I prefer men, so I guess I could kinda maybe claim I'm bi curious while being straight?

Emotionally, it can be hard being single when all your college friends are either married or have promising careers and you work almost full time having to take care of yourself. I'm trying to learn to love myself and it's a challenge at times.
I don't wanna be alone and need the mutual support, but I gotta deal with it.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:23 am
I've only realized that I'm asexual about two years ago... by accident. cat_sweatdrop

Coming to terms with the revelation was quite a roller coaster for me.
And after learning how broad the complex spectrum of gender, sexuality, and attraction is, I knew that I have a lot of introspection to do and a number of feelings to unpack. That's how reading memoirs and following many different kinds of people on Twitter helped me understand my personal identity and broaden my perspective on being queer.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:13 pm
Gaia was my worst awful mistake back in freaken 2004. Middle school  

Anaya the Bee

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas