Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:06 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello, bord. I got back from my trip the other day and it went pretty well.
Other than that, I put the cooling blanket away and got the winter blanket out.
I also found out something about the Wi-Fi USB Adapters as a 1300Mpbs beats the 1200Mpbs mine uses a 5Ghz Antenna.

So what's new this evening, I have to have dinner soon.

10-19
Evening, bord. I relaxed for a while today as there was nothing to do today.
Other than that, the next day in the IC is Saturday, April 23 and the day following that in the IC would be Sunday, April 24, Easter Sunday/Spring Break.

I also reached the 3rd Episode of Dangeresque Triungulate which is a Flash Game from the Late 2000s from the Homestar Runner Website, which contains quirky humorous cartoons, Strong Bad Emails, Flash animations and they made a Trogdor Board Game too.

Anyway, I may call it a night but hopefully, I'll be able to send the announcement of the next day in the IC soon

10-28
Hiya, bord. I'm back from my trip and got my WFC Connection fixed and I hope that it doesn't slow down. In the meantime, I'm waiting for the Ethernet Adapter to arrive so I can finish the PC Repairs that I started earlier this year.
As for my trip, it went pretty well even though I was very tried when I got back.

Other than that, it'll be November before we know it. Along with the Repairs, I also got the Classic Animaniacs Vol 1 on DVD and Charlie Brown Christmas Anniversary Edition.

I hope to get Freakazoid so to add to the Kids WB Launch Collection. Once November arrives, the Countdown to Christmas TV Specials start on Freeform, AMC and Hallmark.
Hi, I've been getting ready for Halloween, already got candy to give out in little bags (less messy, more sanitary, also little bags with a couple candies and stickers were fun for me lol.) and I have my costume since I found Halloween costume parts on clearance last year, so Ravenclaw witch, which of course is a theme I love to use with my avatars lol (this one's a new wizard OC, and actually did really well in a runway contest.)

I've only been doing a little bit with my OCs recently though, more playing a couple games online, there's a Halloween event in this Dragon Cave site I joined less than a year ago, and also one on Tattered World which I don't use quite as often but I usually go on once a day.

Not a fan of Christmas movies starting that early though, it's annoying, fall is my favorite season and I think they should make some cheesy AUTUMN THEMED movies too. I'll probably watch a few Halloween things, saw the Addams Family movie (1991) early in October already, and the last Matrix movie is finally two years old and free on demand so I'm hoping to watch that while FiOS has it.

Okay. I was resting earlier. For the current day in the IC, its the Early Morning of Saturday, April 23.
Speaking of Halloween, every year on the Late Night talk shows they do this thing where the have parents act like they ate all their kids' candy. For the Addams Family (1991), that was one of the Movies from the 1993 McDonalds Film Festival Promotion along with Wayne's World, Ghost & Charlotte's Web.
I found out that The Price is Right launched another Nighttime Version after 29 years called "The Prince is Right at Night" which returns to the 1 Hour Format with 6 Rounds and new features such as Teams of 2 adding up to 8 Players instead of a 30 Minute Format.

I'll get to replying as Princess Croma when I can as the characters would be waking up around the Early Morning time of day.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:14 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

I also found out something about the Wi-Fi USB Adapters as a 1300Mpbs beats the 1200Mpbs mine uses a 5Ghz Antenna.

10-19
Other than that, the next day in the IC is Saturday, April 23 and the day following that in the IC would be Sunday, April 24, Easter Sunday/Spring Break.

I also reached the 3rd Episode of Dangeresque Triungulate which is a Flash Game from the Late 2000s from the Homestar Runner Website, which contains quirky humorous cartoons, Strong Bad Emails, Flash animations and they made a Trogdor Board Game too.

Anyway, I may call it a night but hopefully, I'll be able to send the announcement of the next day in the IC soon

10-28
Hiya, bord. I'm back from my trip and got my WFC Connection fixed and I hope that it doesn't slow down. In the meantime, I'm waiting for the Ethernet Adapter to arrive so I can finish the PC Repairs that I started earlier this year.
As for my trip, it went pretty well even though I was very tried when I got back.

Other than that, it'll be November before we know it. Along with the Repairs, I also got the Classic Animaniacs Vol 1 on DVD and Charlie Brown Christmas Anniversary Edition.

I hope to get Freakazoid so to add to the Kids WB Launch Collection. Once November arrives, the Countdown to Christmas TV Specials start on Freeform, AMC and Hallmark.
Hi, I've been getting ready for Halloween, already got candy to give out in little bags (less messy, more sanitary, also little bags with a couple candies and stickers were fun for me lol.) and I have my costume since I found Halloween costume parts on clearance last year, so Ravenclaw witch, which of course is a theme I love to use with my avatars lol (this one's a new wizard OC, and actually did really well in a runway contest.)

I've only been doing a little bit with my OCs recently though, more playing a couple games online, there's a Halloween event in this Dragon Cave site I joined less than a year ago, and also one on Tattered World which I don't use quite as often but I usually go on once a day.

Not a fan of Christmas movies starting that early though, it's annoying, fall is my favorite season and I think they should make some cheesy AUTUMN THEMED movies too. I'll probably watch a few Halloween things, saw the Addams Family movie (1991) early in October already, and the last Matrix movie is finally two years old and free on demand so I'm hoping to watch that while FiOS has it.

Okay. I was resting earlier. For the current day in the IC, its the Early Morning of Saturday, April 23.
Speaking of Halloween, every year on the Late Night talk shows they do this thing where the have parents act like they ate all their kids' candy. For the Addams Family (1991), that was one of the Movies from the 1993 McDonalds Film Festival Promotion along with Wayne's World, Ghost & Charlotte's Web.
I found out that The Price is Right launched another Nighttime Version after 29 years called "The Prince is Right at Night" which returns to the 1 Hour Format with 6 Rounds and new features such as Teams of 2 adding up to 8 Players instead of a 30 Minute Format.

I'll get to replying as Princess Croma when I can as the characters would be waking up around the Early Morning time of day.
yeah, I still haven't done much RP recently, but if I have the inspiration (aka not putting it off and doing Halloween games all day) I'll try to post something in the next few days.

Also, Charlotte's Web is definitely one of those books that's better than the movie version, I think I saw the movie once years ago and it was okay, but since I own the book of course it's more accurate and thorough lol  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:28 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

10-19

10-28

yeah, I still haven't done much RP recently, but if I have the inspiration (aka not putting it off and doing Halloween games all day) I'll try to post something in the next few days.

Also, Charlotte's Web is definitely one of those books that's better than the movie version, I think I saw the movie once years ago and it was okay, but since I own the book of course it's more accurate and thorough lol

I saw both Charlotte's Web Movies being the Cartoon and Remake. I liked the Cartoon Version better as that's the one I had the most memory with.

You mean the new Almost Midnight Game where the goal is to get 3,000 Points or more? I was able to reach 800 Points.
Its one of those Swipe Number Puzzle games where you need to add the numbers up by matching pairs of numbers.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:46 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

10-19

10-28

I saw both Charlotte's Web Movies being the Cartoon and Remake. I liked the Cartoon Version better as that's the one I had the most memory with.

You mean the new Almost Midnight Game where the goal is to get 3,000 Points or more? I was able to reach 800 Points.
Its one of those Swipe Number Puzzle games where you need to add the numbers up by matching pairs of numbers.
I think I saw the remake with the live actors, probably not the cartoon. also that game isn't part of Dragon Cave or Tattered World so I haven't seen it. That wasn't here until today, but I think I'll try it later (edit- I guess it appeared yesterday but the stupid icon was small and blended in the background, I'm just angry that I missed wing stickers because it was hard to see cat_mad )  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:44 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

10-19

10-28

I think I saw the remake with the live actors, probably not the cartoon. also that game isn't part of Dragon Cave or Tattered World so I haven't seen it. That wasn't here until today, but I think I'll try it later (edit- I guess it appeared yesterday but the stupid icon was small and blended in the background, I'm just angry that I missed wing stickers because it was hard to see cat_mad )

Evening, bord. Nice Halloween Avatar. Anyway, I got Animanaics Classic Part 1 on DVD, Christmas Labels, Toothbrush Heads and USB Ethernet Adapter in the mail today.
I was able to fix my Wired Connection today and I'm pretty sure that its going to work. I also ate dinner earlier.

*11-2*
Evening, board. The Deluxe Edition of Charlie Brown Christmas came in the mail today. I also did some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery for a while and I'm relaxing watching the new DVD that I got since I wanted to try it out on the PS5 and it plays good.

Anyway, the next day in the RP started, the IC Date is Early Morning of Saturday April 23. I may make a Table of Contents Section for the Ask a Character so there's no confusion on what questions are already asked to a character.

I also set up an Advent Calendar for the OOC Christmas 2023 Event, in case anyone wants to share their favorite things about the Holidays. While the Office NBC Talking Jello Button battery died, I can still use it as a decoration for a Table Village.

I also looked at the OOC Gallery for any images of Moana as a mermaid...
User Image
User Image

As for the Repairs, all that's left is the WFC on the PC to take care off since the WFC I currently have is a 1200Mpbs which old. I have to have dinner in a moment.

11-4
Evening, bord. When I watched a YT on ADG's DOS Review on Tom & Jerry which is a PC Port of the NES Version, I remember watching that cartoon when I was a kid and it was fun.
Anyway, I found out that there's 2 kinds of WFC Connections, AC & AX.
AC Wi-Fi uses the WFC 5 Format while AX Wi-Fi uses the WFC 6 Format. WFC stands for Wi-Fi Connection. So an AX WFC 6 Format Connection is faster than an AC WFC 5 Format Connection

11-8
Evening, bord. Its been a couple days since I finished the Repairs on my PC as both WFC and Wired are operating well. What's new with you? I was a little tried after I was resting as I spent 2 Hrs & 30 Min watching Buzzr so I can wait for the mail.

Other than that, I'm just relaxing and playing around with GIMP.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:40 pm
CrystBalfast

11-8
Evening, bord. Its been a couple days since I finished the Repairs on my PC as both WFC and Wired are operating well. What's new with you? I was a little tried after I was resting as I spent 2 Hrs & 30 Min watching Buzzr so I can wait for the mail.

hi, I've been doing mostly regular stuff since Halloween, although that was fun since I gave candy to kids in cute and silly costumes. had a Ravenclaw witch robe and socks I got on clearance so I actually dressed up a bit, and for next year I have an actual witch hat and some Ravenclaw bow barette that I can either put in my hair or maybe on the hat lol. I usually buy stuff like that on clearance after Halloween though. made a couple more of my OCs/FCs in my avatar outfits and I've been using them for some of the Runway contests which is fun, even if they don't win.

I've also been watching all the classic Sailor Moon seasons, already got all the way to SuperS. mixed opinions on those tbh, I like many of the characters but some of the dialog and storylines and everything are too drawn out or seem forced and repetitive; the character art itself and animation quality is really good though. I do get tired of nearly every alien/demon/whatever villain being female, some of it seems like gratuitous fan service for horny guys which I find tacky (and the transformations show outlines of female forms that are suggestive, ew.) also some of the battles are completely unrealistic and illogical. but otherwise it's been fun, I wanted to watch it so I know the whole storyline and of course to get inspiration for my own characters and stuff.

tomorrow I'll actually finally go to the dentist, get more stupid fillings, at least I got a bunch of them already a few months ago. but at least it's always been nice people who are dentists/dental students.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:08 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

11-8

hi, I've been doing mostly regular stuff since Halloween, although that was fun since I gave candy to kids in cute and silly costumes. had a Ravenclaw witch robe and socks I got on clearance so I actually dressed up a bit, and for next year I have an actual witch hat and some Ravenclaw bow barette that I can either put in my hair or maybe on the hat lol. I usually buy stuff like that on clearance after Halloween though. made a couple more of my OCs/FCs in my avatar outfits and I've been using them for some of the Runway contests which is fun, even if they don't win.

I've also been watching all the classic Sailor Moon seasons, already got all the way to SuperS. mixed opinions on those tbh, I like many of the characters but some of the dialog and storylines and everything are too drawn out or seem forced and repetitive; the character art itself and animation quality is really good though. I do get tired of nearly every alien/demon/whatever villain being female, some of it seems like gratuitous fan service for horny guys which I find tacky (and the transformations show outlines of female forms that are suggestive, ew.) also some of the battles are completely unrealistic and illogical. but otherwise it's been fun, I wanted to watch it so I know the whole storyline and of course to get inspiration for my own characters and stuff.

tomorrow I'll actually finally go to the dentist, get more stupid fillings, at least I got a bunch of them already a few months ago. but at least it's always been nice people who are dentists/dental students.

You mean the Classic 1995 Version or Classic Remastered Version as there's 3 Versions of Sailor Moon. The 1995 Classic Version is Rare and Out of Print nowadays while the Classic Remastered Version is common, bord.
The Remastered Version is the Uncut Version with ALL the seasons including Sailor Stars & some specials which were not even shown in the US.

Another thing mentioning that Sailor Moon was shown on USA Network before they discontinued animation programing in 1998-1999 as that show was featured on USA's Action Extreme Team.

Anyway, I was doing some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery earlier. As for my repairs on the PC, it took me 9 months to get it done.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

11-8

You mean the Classic 1995 Version or Classic Remastered Version as there's 3 Versions of Sailor Moon. The 1995 Classic Version is Rare and Out of Print nowadays while the Classic Remastered Version is common, bord.
The Remastered Version is the Uncut Version with ALL the seasons including Sailor Stars & some specials which were not even shown in the US.

Another thing mentioning that Sailor Moon was shown on USA Network before they discontinued animation programing in 1998-1999 as that show was featured on USA's Action Extreme Team.

Anyway, I was doing some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery earlier. As for my repairs on the PC, it took me 9 months to get it done.
the different seasons from 1992-1998, unfortunately they're not the original English so the names are still the Japanese ones (some of them are similar, others are different, I get used to that though.) I'll watch the side movies and extras after I get through all the 90s Sailor Moon before suffering through the new Sailor Moon Crystal LOL

and that sounds like a really long time to get computer repairs, hopefully it lasts a few years at least anyway and it's worth it  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:19 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

11-8

the different seasons from 1992-1998, unfortunately they're not the original English so the names are still the Japanese ones (some of them are similar, others are different, I get used to that though.) I'll watch the side movies and extras after I get through all the 90s Sailor Moon before suffering through the new Sailor Moon Crystal LOL

and that sounds like a really long time to get computer repairs, hopefully it lasts a few years at least anyway and it's worth it

The Repairs were worth it. So for your Harry Potter Fanfic its a Yuri being a Girl x Girl Relationship while Yaoi is a Boy x Boy relationship.
Anyway, I'm relaxing at the moment, bord. In the RP, I'll get to having Croma waking up soon since its Early Morning.

Speaking of Which, I updated the Coding Template to show the location, time and date. In the meantime, I'm watching the Series Finale of Earthworm Jim which is a Christmas Special called "For Whom the Jingle Bells Toll".

*11-13*
Afternoon bord. I got my TV Repairs done too as I had an old HDTV for a long time as its getting old and sometimes it turns on and off by itself. Hopefully, that won't be the case once the new Smart HDTV is set up. Since the old TV I have is dated 2007 as it took me 16 years to get the TV fixed and 20 years to get the telephones updated.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:51 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

11-8

The Repairs were worth it. So for your Harry Potter Fanfic its a Yuri being a Girl x Girl Relationship while Yaoi is a Boy x Boy relationship.
Anyway, I'm relaxing at the moment, bord. In the RP, I'll get to having Croma waking up soon since its Early Morning.

Speaking of Which, I updated the Coding Template to show the location, time and date. In the meantime, I'm watching the Series Finale of Earthworm Jim which is a Christmas Special called "For Whom the Jingle Bells Toll".

*11-13*
Afternoon bord. I got my TV Repairs done too as I had an old HDTV for a long time as its getting old and sometimes it turns on and off by itself. Hopefully, that won't be the case once the new Smart HDTV is set up. Since the old TV I have is dated 2007 as it took me 16 years to get the TV fixed and 20 years to get the telephones updated.
actually GL/BL, since Yuri/Yaoi are associated with perverts and unhealthy relationship dynamics- Sirena's parents' story is a GL (girls' love) story. Sirena herself is hetero/demisexual and doesn't have a boyfriend yet (seems like she's currently hit puberty and has been eating too much cake to keep away the dementors.)

Unless you meant the one with Corwyn, which is not primarily GL, as she ends up with Gordon a few years later, but I wrote that one a while ago.

anyway I worked today so tired, also been reading a library book so I was online less than I sometimes am, some book my mom liked about a middle aged lady inheriting what turned out to be a dragon egg but it's set like 200 years ago so it's like historical fantasy fiction lol.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:57 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

11-8

*11-13*
actually GL/BL, since Yuri/Yaoi are associated with perverts and unhealthy relationship dynamics- Sirena's parents' story is a GL (girls' love) story. Sirena herself is hetero/demisexual and doesn't have a boyfriend yet (seems like she's currently hit puberty and has been eating too much cake to keep away the dementors.)

Unless you meant the one with Corwyn, which is not primarily GL, as she ends up with Gordon a few years later, but I wrote that one a while ago.

anyway I worked today so tired, also been reading a library book so I was online less than I sometimes am, some book my mom liked about a middle aged lady inheriting what turned out to be a dragon egg but it's set like 200 years ago so it's like historical fantasy fiction lol.

Evening, bord. What is new? I'm watching a DVD on the PS5 using the Smart TV and I haven't tried it out with a Blu-Ray Movie but I'm guessing that's next to how it works with the Smart TV and with the Blu-Ray of Star Trek 2, it takes a few seconds for the Blu-Ray to send the Programming Data to the PS5. As for Ryoma, I'm thinking about where to start his pride character. For Croma in the IC, she's at breakfast at the moment.

As for the IC of the Current Date, I hope to hear your reply soon.
As for the new telephones, setting them up was a bit tough as I had to look through the booklet and pamphlets it came with to set them up such as Answering, Filters, Time & Date. By tomorrow they should be ready as they need to be charged overnight after its initial setup so by the next morning, they're fully charged and they are ready to be used.

So after all was said and done, the Repairs when it came to the Computer's Network Transmission, Smart HDTV and Telephone Update the total came to at least $250.

In the meantime, I have updates to do. brb...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:32 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*11-13*

Evening, bord. What is new? I'm watching a DVD on the PS5 using the Smart TV and I haven't tried it out with a Blu-Ray Movie but I'm guessing that's next to how it works with the Smart TV and with the Blu-Ray of Star Trek 2, it takes a few seconds for the Blu-Ray to send the Programming Data to the PS5. As for Ryoma, I'm thinking about where to start his pride character. For Croma in the IC, she's at breakfast at the moment.

As for the new telephones, setting them up was a bit tough as I had to look through the booklet and pamphlets it came with to set them up such as Answering, Filters, Time & Date. By tomorrow they should be ready as they need to be charged overnight after its initial setup so by the next morning, they're fully charged and they are ready to be used.

So after all was said and done, the Repairs when it came to the Computer's Network Transmission, Smart HDTV and Telephone Update the total came to at least $250.

I did lose some of my copied formatting for characters when my previous computer fried. I have the images and character info topic still of course. so idk when I'll get around to actually doing that, I'm busy tomorrow. if I can it'll be by this weekend if I remember, maybe Thursday or Friday, although I'm still on Shaesa and Sheldon so starting a new one wouldn't make sense yet.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:39 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*11-13*

I did lose some of my copied formatting for characters when my previous computer fried. I have the images and character info topic still of course. so idk when I'll get around to actually doing that, I'm busy tomorrow. if I can it'll be by this weekend if I remember, maybe Thursday or Friday, although I'm still on Shaesa and Sheldon so starting a new one wouldn't make sense yet.

Okay. For your current characters, you can add coding templates to your bios so as not to lose the coding templates for your characters so they can be used. I updated the blank coding templates to include the location, time and date.

Anyway, I have to restart my PC to finish the updates. So I'll be right back soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:42 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*11-13*

Okay. For your current characters, you can add coding templates to your bios so as not to lose the coding templates for your characters so they can be used. I updated the blank coding templates to include the location, time and date.

Anyway, I have to restart my PC to finish the updates. So I'll be right back soon.
I don't actually need a coding template, just probably the hex codes for some of the characters' text colors, everything else can just be edited into the ones I've been using recently (I'll just add it directly into the character bios to color some of the text.) also I'm tired anyway so brain not really much chat rn  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:14 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*11-13*

I don't actually need a coding template, just probably the hex codes for some of the characters' text colors, everything else can just be edited into the ones I've been using recently (I'll just add it directly into the character bios to color some of the text.) also I'm tired anyway so brain not really much chat rn

Hello and afternoon, how was your Christmas 2023? Mine went well as I got a lot of neat stuff, bord. I can name a few of them...
= Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Complete Series
= Sonic Origins & Superstars
= A Cup for some pens to put into
= Charlotte's Web animated movie
= etc

Other than that, I'm relaxing and watching Adventures of Sonic. I also got Shadow Warrior 3 and beat half of that Apogee Game already.

When I was looking at the Jurassic Park Marketing VHS on YT, I found more honorable mentions during the McDonald's Holiday Film Festival from 1994 in its Universal Library.
= Beethoven 1-2
= Back to the Future Animated Series
= ExoSquad
= We're Back a Dinosuar's Story
= Little Engine that Could
= Shelly Duval's Bedtime Stories
= Wish for Wings that Work
just to name a couple.

Anyway, what are you doing for New Years Eve 2023?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff