Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:14 pm
CrystBalfast
NaturallyPragmaticChimera

Hello and evening.
For the Memory Album in the Triple Wedding Event,
Elsa's Album has the Song "If You Love Me for Me"
Grant's Album has the song "Dreams Dreams - Nights into Dreams"
Anna's Album has the song "Right Here in my Arms"
Rodney's Album has the song "Dreams Dreams - Journey into Dreams"
David & Rapunzel's Album has the Song "Two voices, One song"
okay, I'm not sure why you're quoting this account lol, but I guess it's the same either way. I was a bit busy again today, also ended up reading webcomics so I didn't end up doing anything on Gaia. so many webcomics, not enough time to read them all lol. anyway, those all sound like sappy romantic songs, which are okay and definitely family friendly, but not like the songs I usually listen to in real life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:30 pm
Ultrabord

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello, bord and welcome back. How was your trip? I started to pack for my trip on my end.

I finished working on a guide on steam & started work on another one while working on one that's 71 Pages long at the moment and still counting.

When I make Very Long Guide on Steam, its longer than than Dark Helmet's Flagship from Spaceballs that takes at least 2 minutes to appear since there's a lot to cover.

I also did some fine tuning on the OOC Gallery, then tried out Capcom Arcade 2 and beat SonSon which is an Arcade Game.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:10 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Hello, bord and welcome back. How was your trip? I started to pack for my trip on my end.

I finished working on a guide on steam & started work on another one while working on one that's 71 Pages long at the moment and still counting.

When I make Very Long Guide on Steam, its longer than than Dark Helmet's Flagship from Spaceballs that takes at least 2 minutes to appear since there's a lot to cover.

I also did some fine tuning on the OOC Gallery, then tried out Capcom Arcade 2 and beat SonSon which is an Arcade Game.
hi, I went to the best Christian camp ever, it was mostly pretty great although I had to sleep in a tent and it was either too hot or a bit cool, although cool is okay lol. also one friend apparently got sick and wasn't able to make it which was super disappointing. and now I'm fairly tired and sore, but not too bad at least.

we did fun activities like canoeing, swimming and even a dance, we sang stuff (some of it's ridiculous camp songs, or Christian music.) also learning more church stuff which is helpful  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:35 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

hi, I went to the best Christian camp ever, it was mostly pretty great although I had to sleep in a tent and it was either too hot or a bit cool, although cool is okay lol. also one friend apparently got sick and wasn't able to make it which was super disappointing. and now I'm fairly tired and sore, but not too bad at least.

we did fun activities like canoeing, swimming and even a dance, we sang stuff (some of it's ridiculous camp songs, or Christian music.) also learning more church stuff which is helpful

Cool. I played some Caravan Stories today. Unlocked a Dwarf Character in the game & got 25 more tokens to go before unlocking the Little Mermaid's Human Form in the Game, she and her mermaid form are 5-Star Characters.

Anyway, I was looking for the Get the Picture Episode of Allison & Duncan from 1991 which I recorded on a VHS Tape years ago but that tape is missing. Its Prize Plug for the Runner Up was R-Type for the Game Boy & BK Sneakers. The Yellow Team in that Episode won $600 while the Orange Team took home $100 as they ended the game with $20 and did not reach the set minimum score

I am also working on another guide at the moment, a Demo Guide that I missed since it won't take long as its a 3 Question Trivia Game Demo, however, the demo can be found on an old Game Magazine's Demo Disc.

What doll maker was used for Hugo's human form outfit shown again? I forgot since I'm looking at Flashpoint while making Young Aeleus' Human Outfit, another one of Eraqus's brothers
User Image
I found the Arabian Nights Scene Maker in flashpoint after searching for it.

8-2-2022:
I'm playing the Austin Powers Operation Trivia Demo and working on a Demo Guide for it. It looks like a 7 Question Game in a way.
Austin Powers Operation Trivia has 2 modes with 1-Player being a Score Attack and the 2-Players being the Party Mode.

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:44 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Cool. I played some Caravan Stories today. Unlocked a Dwarf Character in the game & got 25 more tokens to go before unlocking the Little Mermaid's Human Form in the Game, she and her mermaid form are 5-Star Characters.

Anyway, I was looking for the Get the Picture Episode of Allison & Duncan from 1991 which I recorded on a VHS Tape years ago but that tape is missing. Its Prize Plug for the Runner Up was R-Type for the Game Boy & BK Sneakers. The Yellow Team in that Episode won $600 while the Orange Team took home $100 as they ended the game with $20 and did not reach the set minimum score

I am also working on another guide at the moment, a Demo Guide that I missed since it won't take long as its a 3 Question Trivia Game Demo, however, the demo can be found on an old Game Magazine's Demo Disc.

What doll maker was used for Hugo's human form outfit shown again? I forgot since I'm looking at Flashpoint while making Young Aeleus' Human Outfit, another one of Eraqus's brothers
User Image

8-2-2022:
I'm playing the Austin Powers Operation Trivia Demo and working on a Demo Guide for it. It looks like a 7 Question Game in a way.
Austin Powers Operation Trivia has 2 modes with 1-Player being a Score Attack and the 2-Players being the Party Mode.

Ultrabord
that one's Sailor Senshi 3 (and yeah it's a Flash game, I used it on Waterfox)
definitely NOT a fan of Austin Powers, because even though it's supposed to be a comedy, I HATE anything man-hoe/rakish.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:04 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image

8-2-2022:

Ultrabord
that one's Sailor Senshi 3 (and yeah it's a Flash game, I used it on Waterfox)
definitely NOT a fan of Austin Powers, because even though it's supposed to be a comedy, I HATE anything man-hoe/rakish.

I'll look for Sailor Senshi 3 on Flashpoint. In the meantime, I started working on another character.
*One Flashpoint Search Later...*

Found it on Flashpoint, all 3 Versions of Sailor Senshi.
Anyway, what's new? I did some dailies on Caravan Stories. Reaches 180 Tokens for the Little Mermaid's Human Form, just 20 more to go before I can unlock her. I also got a 5-Star Elven item on Caravan Stories.

As for last month's PS Plus game, I didn't try out Crash Bandicoot 4 as I played Wrath of Cortex decades ago and I wasn't a fan of it. Crash Team Racing and Crash Bash on the other hand were pretty good.
Tony Hawk 1-2 HD is on PS Plus Essentials for this month. I remember the First 3 Tony Hawk Games as they were pretty fun.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:25 pm
CrystBalfast
I just went to the library, I haven't been reading books very quickly lately since I've been doing a bunch of crap on the computer, and of course I was away for almost a week, but they're middle-grade books about a sci-fi fantasy world with a lot of the eastern Asian mythology, but in space which is interesting. The first one is called Dragon Pearl and I just finished (and returned) it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:07 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
I just went to the library, I haven't been reading books very quickly lately since I've been doing a bunch of crap on the computer, and of course I was away for almost a week, but they're middle-grade books about a sci-fi fantasy world with a lot of the eastern Asian mythology, but in space which is interesting. The first one is called Dragon Pearl and I just finished (and returned) it.

Cool. There's one book I hope to find at the Library, In Another World with my Smartphone Light Novel Vol. 1 one day, its Anime Novel set in a world of Magic, Swords & Sorcery. I may check on Caravan Stories to see how the Character Token Conversion is going. It takes 12 Hours to convert a token from one quality to another quality.

Anyway, How was Dragon Pearl?

Young Merman Aeleus as a human via Senshi Maker 3.0.
User Image  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:24 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Cool. There's one book I hope to find at the Library, In Another World with my Smartphone Light Novel Vol. 1 one day, its Anime Novel set in a world of Magic, Swords & Sorcery. I may check on Caravan Stories to see how the Character Token Conversion is going. It takes 12 Hours to convert a token from one quality to another quality.

User Image
this character looks pretty cool. also, the book was pretty good, I wouldn't recommend it to little kids since some of it's heavy, it's very well written though and has a better plot than most fantasy.

also, I think you probably didn't read through my elf OC's bio fully, since he's technically older than his physical age compared to humans- chronologically he's probably about 32, but he doesn't remember exactly how many years old he is (haven't figured out his entire backstory yet.) and I believe with his overall personality, he's less likely to be attracted to younger girls- but if you wanted to do this roleplay, it's okay, but you should've asked/messaged me specifically first. Out of all the characters you have so far, he would've been attracted to Juliet the chef, actually (although he's never met her in person, and he's just as likely to get a crush on another responsible mature 20-something lady, I'd say.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:27 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

User Image
this character looks pretty cool. also, the book was pretty good, I wouldn't recommend it to little kids since some of it's heavy, it's very well written though and has a better plot than most fantasy.

also, I think you probably didn't read through my elf OC's bio fully, since he's technically older than his physical age compared to humans- chronologically he's probably about 32, but he doesn't remember exactly how many years old he is (haven't figured out his entire backstory yet.) and I believe with his overall personality, he's less likely to be attracted to younger girls- but if you wanted to do this roleplay, it's okay, but you should've asked/messaged me specifically first. Out of all the characters you have so far, he would've been attracted to Juliet the chef, actually (although he's never met her in person, and he's just as likely to get a crush on another responsible mature 20-something lady, I'd say.)

Okay. I'll make a note of Juliet in notepad so as not to forget. I haven't replied as the Chef, Juliet, in a while, I'll time skip her to the present if you like and save Sukai's introduction for later. Juliet is 20 years old in the RP

I could add a Table of Contents for my characters so I can remember what page a character bio is on in case I forget.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

User Image

Okay. I'll make a note of Juliet in notepad so as not to forget. I haven't replied as the Chef, Juliet, in a while, I'll time skip her to the present if you like and save Sukai's introduction for later. Juliet is 20 years old in the RP

I could add a Table of Contents for my characters so I can remember what page a character bio is on in case I forget.
I was thinking of doing that later on though, also there would probably also be a mermaid character in the roleplay (maybe Norine, she's just been sitting around. I don't need to worry about the transformed crab OC for now, he'll be just fine on his own, or like, turned back into a crab ROFL.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:17 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

User Image

I was thinking of doing that later on though, also there would probably also be a mermaid character in the roleplay (maybe Norine, she's just been sitting around. I don't need to worry about the transformed crab OC for now, he'll be just fine on his own, or like, turned back into a crab ROFL.)

Yeah. The Table of Contents would have which page a character is on, so to avoid confusion.
Anyway, I also worked on the OOC Gallery.

Here's something interesting, If the Bezerk severs didn't get shut down, we could have seen more YDKJ NetShows such as Movies, Television, Version 2.0 (Which has Vol. 3 of YDKJ's engine) and more during the 1990s.

However, for YDKJ NetShow 1.5, I only know bits and pieces of that game including the when you boot up the game and get these funny backstage audio scenes being the Green Room Segments from the 1990s to 2015 such as a stage manager who is talking to someone on the phone and gets distracted, etc which is after the game boots up into the game set up and the stage manager goes "60 Seconds!" before the game asks you how you want to set up the game and after the game was set up, you can skip the instructions by hitting space bar to jump right into the game directly.

So my first computer experiences was with DOS & Windows 3.1.
For Consoles, it was the SEGA Genesis & Game Boy Color. When I had the Game Boy color I would play a game in a bright area so I can see the game better otherwise, I couldn't see the gameplay while playing Pokemon until I got this Flashlight add-on to see it better which was during the time I used to watch Pokemon a lot as a child until I got some VHS tapes that contained some of the best Episodes of Pokemon. I liked the first 2 episodes on the Totally Togepi VHS. I also enjoyed the First 3 Seasons of SpongeBob too as it was my favorite show during the end of the 1990s and beginning of the 2000s.

= 8-4-2022:
Evening. Today was hot on my end around 90 degrees & its said to thunderstorm for the next 2 days.
I played this Week's Mutation Challenge on Starcraft 2 & some Diablo 2.

Anyway, I found something interesting. Some Resorts had a Game Controller that guests could Rent Games back then. There were 3 Versions of these LodgeNet Controllers: GameCube, N64 and Super Nintendo.
LodgeNet lasted from 1993-2012 as the LodgeNet TVs had a Remote Control too. Since each room had a LodgeNet Controller connected to a Cable Set Topbox or sometimes Directly to the TV.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

User Image

Yeah. The Table of Contents would have which page a character is on, so to avoid confusion.

Here's something interesting, If the Bezerk severs didn't get shut down, we could have seen more YDKJ NetShows such as Movies, Television, Version 2.0 (Which has Vol. 3 of YDKJ's engine) and more during the 1990s.

However, for YDKJ NetShow 1.5, I only know bits and pieces of that game including the when you boot up the game and get these funny backstage audio scenes being the Green Room Segments from the 1990s to 2015 such as a stage manager who is talking to someone on the phone and gets distracted, etc which is after the game boots up into the game set up and the stage manager goes "60 Seconds!" before the game asks you how you want to set up the game and after the game was set up, you can skip the instructions by hitting space bar to jump right into the game directly.

For Consoles, it was the SEGA Genesis & Game Boy Color. When I had the Game Boy color I would play a game in a bright area so I can see the game better otherwise, I couldn't see the gameplay while playing Pokemon until I got this Flashlight add-on to see it better which was during the time I used to watch Pokemon a lot as a child until I got some VHS tapes that contained some of the best Episodes of Pokemon. I liked the first 2 episodes on the Totally Togepi VHS. I also enjoyed the First 3 Seasons of SpongeBob too as it was my favorite show during the end of the 1990s and beginning of the 2000s.

= 8-4-2022:
Evening. Today was hot on my end around 90 degrees & its said to thunderstorm for the next 2 days.

Anyway, I found something interesting. Some Resorts had a Game Controller that guests could Rent Games back then. There were 3 Versions of these LodgeNet Controllers: GameCube, N64 and Super Nintendo.
LodgeNet lasted from 1993-2012 as the LodgeNet TVs had a Remote Control too. Since each room had a LodgeNet Controller connected to a Cable Set Topbox or sometimes Directly to the TV.
half this stuff I have no idea about any of it and I never will because I don't have room in my brain and my brain is extremely hyperactive too, but it has its limits. I've seen some Spongebob, not all the episodes and defintely not in order (I've seen the first episode.)

Today I've been watching mostly dumb stuff, compilation of Annoying Orange videos which are totally last decade lmao (early ones came in 2009, they're still making new ones I think.)

The same guy who did these videos, Daneboe, also made playthrough videos of every Plants vs. Zombies level, I watched them all, then at one point during college I downloaded PvZ and PLAYED EVERY SINGLE LEVEL AND BEAT MOST OF THEM THE FIRST TIME, MUWAHAHAHA. So the videos were really useful. The only levels I had trouble with were one of the later night/pool levels (it has fog to hide zombies, yay) and the final boss.

Also, I was thinking of posting in the roleplay too, but now I've unfortunately watched too much Annoying Orange and eaten up all my time, yeah that's on me. It might just make more sense for me to only stick to one roleplay topic instead of like, two or three, then I will probably put it off less and post more. Procrastination is probably my middle name. It would also probably help if my OCs were more actively attracted to your OCs, which is hard to do when all your OCs have very similar personalities- half my OCs that I put in my roleplay forum topic would be interested in these nice, calm, responsible people, but the other half maybe not as much, because my OCs have more different personalities overall (I think it's hard for most people to make OCs who all behave very differently, that's probably helped by my weird bipolar hyperactive brain.)

So anyway, I think I'd rather just do ONE roleplay topic with maybe 2-4 of my own characters, not because I can't make a lot of characters, but because I put it off/procrastinate a lot and one topic is easier to keep up with. Not that the other OCs stop existing- it might be better if I just do one topic at a time though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:26 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

User Image

= 8-4-2022:

half this stuff I have no idea about any of it and I never will because I don't have room in my brain and my brain is extremely hyperactive too, but it has its limits. I've seen some Spongebob, not all the episodes and defintely not in order (I've seen the first episode.)

Today I've been watching mostly dumb stuff, compilation of Annoying Orange videos which are totally last decade lmao (early ones came in 2009, they're still making new ones I think.)

The same guy who did these videos, Daneboe, also made playthrough videos of every Plants vs. Zombies level, I watched them all, then at one point during college I downloaded PvZ and PLAYED EVERY SINGLE LEVEL AND BEAT MOST OF THEM THE FIRST TIME, MUWAHAHAHA. So the videos were really useful. The only levels I had trouble with were one of the later night/pool levels (it has fog to hide zombies, yay) and the final boss.

Also, I was thinking of posting in the roleplay too, but now I've unfortunately watched too much Annoying Orange and eaten up all my time, yeah that's on me. It might just make more sense for me to only stick to one roleplay topic instead of like, two or three, then I will probably put it off less and post more. Procrastination is probably my middle name. It would also probably help if my OCs were more actively attracted to your OCs, which is hard to do when all your OCs have very similar personalities- half my OCs that I put in my roleplay forum topic would be interested in these nice, calm, responsible people, but the other half maybe not as much, because my OCs have more different personalities overall (I think it's hard for most people to make OCs who all behave very differently, that's probably helped by my weird bipolar hyperactive brain.)

So anyway, I think I'd rather just do ONE roleplay topic with maybe 2-4 of my own characters, not because I can't make a lot of characters, but because I put it off/procrastinate a lot and one topic is easier to keep up with. Not that the other OCs stop existing- it might be better if I just do one topic at a time though.

Evening. I was doing a little house cleaning in the Guild's OOC Gallery earlier.
What's new? I'm playing some Starcraft 2.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:09 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= 8-4-2022:

Evening. I was doing a little house cleaning in the Guild's OOC Gallery earlier.
What's new? I'm playing some Starcraft 2.
hi, I was mostly playing games, watching really silly youtube videos, and watching a couple movies on demand; also I worked today so pretty busy (tbh I should post in the roleplay, but still don't have any good ideas sadly)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff