Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:51 pm
Private roleplay between Doodle and I for our ponies Niobe and Reagan!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:07 pm
This.

This was one of those few days of the summer that Niobe questioned her sanity. The rays of the sun beat down upon her dark coat, mane and tail, which both suddenly seemed to weigh an obnoxious amount at the moment, she gave them both a shake, to see what creature had to be hiding in her locks.

When no creature tumbled out, she sighed. She just had to keep her hair long right? She rolled her eyes at herself, before the breeze became cool and she glanced towards the direction it blew from. "Oh sweet relief.." She sighed as she trotted after it, mid trot she shrunk down into her flutter size, enjoying the cool breeze engulfing her, her mane and tail be damned.

She followed the breeze until she found a shaded piece of river, that was aiding in cooling the heated air. Landing upon a rock in the river, she pranced around in victory. "Yes! What a lucky little find!" She laughed as she then proceeded to walk right off the rock and floated on the top of the water, using her wings to keep her on the surface.

Word count 193  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:12 pm
The wind blew as Reagan flew through the air. It was a time to be alive!

He had everything he could ever want. He was alive and enjoying the life he was given. His parents were the most supportive parents he could ever ask for, and his step siblings are amazing! They taught him everything he could learn growing up. Lillianna taught him how to love and be kind to everyone and everything. It was his most inspiring trait!

Coming closer to where the trees met the river, he had spotted a small black dot in the distance. Was...it a bug? Tilting his head and was trying to decide if he wanted to investigate or continue on his way.

Ah,what the hell, why not? What was the worst thing that could happen?
Reagan flew down towards the speck and landed near by, hoping not to scare it.

word count: 148  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:40 pm
The sound of somone else coming in on the sound of wings, drew Niobe's attention instantly. When a kalona likes to mess with you, you pay attention to the sudden appearance of anyone really.

She used her wings to push herself behind the rock she had first landed on, she peeked around the side to eye the colorful stallion.

Colorful. That was definitely not that damn kalona she thought with a sigh of relief.

Niobe was a curious creature, and this stallion was interesting to look at. All those colors! He made her think of her summer garden at night, there was something strangely comforting about that.

Yet she still lurked behind the rock. Being rude, but she was lost the curious questions that now sprinkled over her thoughts. Could she touch his...antlers? Were they antlers, or weird horns? But his clawed feet were something she hadnt seen before, she really needed to stop moping and hiding in her gardens.

Still openly staring at him, her thoughts slipped right out in the open. "Is it hard to walk with claws on ice?"

word count 182  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:33 pm
Ah! He scared it and his ears drooped a little bit.

Giving a slight sigh. He was about to turn away but once he realized whatever it was peeking out behind the rock. Then he heard a little voice pop out at him.

Reagan flexed his claws and he thought about the question. "hard...on ice?" He hadn't been around long enough to even remember ice as a foal. "I don't....actually know." Reagan was also curious. "Is that some soft of slippery surface?" His back paws were also there."Would...my paws help stop me from slipping?"

After giving it a few minutes, he realized how big he was and how it could look intimidating. She seemed to be interested in him, but he couldn't understand why.

Though, looking at her she was this tiny black and pink...almost bug? He had never seen anything like her. Did she grow to into a full soquili like he did or did she stay small? "Do..you stay that small?"

word count: 163  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:59 pm
Her head tilted at him for a moment, confused by his final question before she laughed. "Oh I am SOooo sorry!" She enjoyed her smaller size and tended to forget that sometimes other had never seen one like her before, she wasnt a big mare by any means but she was bigger than a butterfly!

She used her wings to push herself towards the shore, she couldnt climb back up the rock now, with wet hooves and her wings were useless until they dried.

Once she was closer to the shore, with a soft swooshing sound, she grew to her full height, not that it helped her any as she leaned her head back to take the stallion in completely.

"Yes ice is a cold, slippery surface, that I have trouble walking over with my hooves." She stomped a little in the river. "But paws might be more helpful.." She peered down at his back feet, before turning her head to look back at him. "You have toes! Do you wiggle them?" She was so curious of how he worked.

She has clueless that her mane and tail were completely water logged and she looked ridiculous.

word count 196  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:34 pm
His eyes grew big as he watched her grow from a tiny little being to about the size of his mother. They were both quite smaller mares. It was interesting and he was curious to how it worked. "Do you have a special power for that? That was so cool!" He chuckled and nodded his head at her. It was quite the thing to see, was she the only one?

"Oh!" Reagan moved sideways and lifted his tail for her to see his toes. He flexed them and smiled at her. "Huh. does that season come around soon? I actually want to see if I can make it work! My mother has both pawed feet and my father has claws in the front and weird shaped hooves in the back! They are different than yours. Oh! He also has this awesome power, it has something to do with lightning."

He didn't mind that she had been enjoying the water. Her hair was a little messy, but isn't that what life was about right? Having a good time and enjoying your life. "Do you need help drying off?"

word count: 187  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:24 pm
She laughed at his response to her change, it always surprised her when others were surprised by it, and yet she was always so curious about others herself, specially if they were unique and different than any she had met before.

She was a social butterfly at the end of the day, she enjoyed the company of others but still was more often than naught only surrounded by her plants and flowers of her gardens.

"Um Im not sure if its a special power, just something Ive always been able to just...do. Like breathing is natural, being able to shrink is like breathing." She hadnt ever really been asked how she did it, or if it was a power. She didnt see it as a power, more just something that she has always been able to do.

She shook her head with a soft snort, "No, we've another full season before the snow should come..Unless winter decides to be greedy and take the land sooner." She stared wide eyed at his wiggling toes before she looked up at him, purple orbs dancing with excitement. " What does it feel like to have toes to wiggle?" She would probably become a bother with her questions, but she enjoyed learning new things.

His question of drying off, made the light bulb go off in her head as she laughed at herself now. "Sorry, I can get a bit...overly excited by new things. Um if you wouldnt mind creating a breeze wth your wings? Mine are still rather useless, they dont really work when their wet."

Word count. 262  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:09 pm

He listened quietly as the mare spoke. She was quite breath taking, and her little quirks made it even better. He smiled. "That is honestly awesome! I haven't ever seen anyone do that before." Reagan calmed down a little bit so he wasn't overly excited about meeting someone new. It was a thrill to even find such a fascinating mare.

"My toes? Its.. a strange feeling, though I also don't really understand how it works. They almost have their own mind?" They were all such weird concepts. How did it ever become that they had flutter wings, hooves, claws, paws, ect. Giving a shrug he also loved asking questions, it was a great way to learn about someone.

"That's okay! Were allowed to be ourselves, especially around me. I'd rather you be yourself!"

Reagan nodded as he agreed to make a breeze for her. Standing back a little bit he fanned her down with his wings. "I really hope this helps." Reagan smiled at the mare.

word count: 166  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff