Submit

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:04 pm
Welcome to Soquili's Hiring Event!

Starts: Now
Ends: 11:59 PM EST Sunday, July 17

We're looking to hire some talented staff to keep this shop alive and active; this time, we're looking for Lorekeepers! Think you've got the drive to work regularly, and a desire to help out Soquili? Then this is the place for you!

Rules
  1. Please remember, this is a customer service position. A friendly personality, and being an ambassador to the shop, are traits we're looking for. Check your drama at the door and remember to be civil, regardless how you feel about people. We get that some people just don't click, or get along, and maybe you don't like fellow staff members. All that said, we are all volunteering our time here and you will be expected to deal with people you don't like civilly. We're a team, so please, keep the drama private.
  2. We understand sometimes people don't get along, and mistakes have been made in the past. We will not hold past mistakes against you, but do understand, if you have a drama-filled background, or we get many complaints from previous employers, this might dampen your chances of being hired.
  3. You may apply and be hired for multiple positions.
  4. Prior B/C experience is not required, so long as you are willing to learn.
  5. Discord is required.
  6. We at Soquili do not need to explain why we choose the hires we do, or justify why we did not hire someone, and we may choose not to hire anyone at all. We do not have to give details on why one was not picked. Please note, that even if you are not hired now, this does not mean you shouldn't try again during future hire events.
  7. In July we announced our intent to change SC culture, and the large backlog that led to the decision. We still have work as old as 2015 waiting to be picked up, and while work is taken on by colorist interest more than by length of time, the effects of the backlog will be felt until it can be caught up, and there is no ETA for when this will be done. If you choose to apply, please understand what you will be getting into.
  8. If you have questions or concerns, please PM or DM them to LOLTERGEIST or Phail Ninja.

Applications
  1. Only use your own work in all categories. We have zero tolerance for art thieves, including plagiarism. Besides, we want to see what you can do, not what someone else can.
  2. Please be as accurate as you can. Letting us know you only have time twice a week will serve you better than telling us you can be online daily and coming on only once a week. What you put on your application is what we'll expect if we choose to hire you. (We understand unexpected emergencies and obligations may crop up; in such a case, we only ask you keep us informed.)
  3. Current staff may apply for this position as well!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:19 pm
Lorekeepers

Lorekeepers are essential to keeping the world of soquili alive and evolving. As a lorekeeper, you will work as part of a team to help keep the shop's RP side active and thriving. While initially you will be required to get final say from Lolly - this is only for training purposes and the role is intended to be a collaborative role where any one person is free to put forward ideas and run events ect. More detail about the role is below.

Responsibilities
  • Abilities and powers approval thread (working with Lolly first to get an understanding before doing solo)
  • Monitoring RPs/plot threads and contacting patrons if there are any rule violations
  • Collaborating with fellow RP staff to plan RP events - you are welcome to suggest and come up with your own events you don't need to wait for me to start planning!
  • Answering lore questions (working with Lolly first to get an understanding before doing solo)
  • Working on discussions about various lore topics (updating rules/lore)
  • Elder openings / judging
  • Writing flair text for events
  • Running / contributing to meta events

Requirements
  • Sound understanding of the shop lore and RP rules. We understand that this is always changing and even we have trouble understanding but as long as you have an understanding of the fundamentals that's fine!
  • Creativity. This is very much a creative position that will involve a lot of writing and coming up with storylines ect.
  • Discord. This is our main form of communication and planning and it's essential you have access!
  • Ability to work collaboratively with a team.

Pay
  • Lorekeepers are paid a flat 1250c each month
  • Fulfilling 6 months of activity back-to-back entitles the tech staff to a break month where they are not obligated to work, and another staff may fill in.
  • A cut is taken from event pay to share with eligible tech staff; however, the majority goes to colorist staff.

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:19 pm
Form

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Do you have Discord?[/b] Yes or No
[b]If Not, would you be willing to get Discord?[/b] Discord is a requirement for this position.
[b]What timezone are you in?[/b]
[b]What's your availability like?[/b] Please be honest so we know what to expect! Your availability will have very little weight in our decision (unless it's like only when the planets are aligned or something).

[b]Do you believe you have a sound understanding of the fundamental RP rules/Lore of soquili?[/b] The rules are ever changing and sometimes not even listed so we don't expect you to understand everything - but an understanding of the fundamentals is necessary!
[b]If you could change one RP/lore rule in soquili, what would it be?[/b] You're free to not list any! This isn't an exam - it's just to get an idea of your thought process / how you interpret the rules. There is no wrong answer. <3
[b]You've been tasked with coming up with an idea for the next RP month - it can be whatever you want. What is it?[/b] Just put an idea for an RP event/game here! Doesn't have to be complicated.
[b]Why do you want to work for Soquili?[/b]
[b]Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for this position?[/b]
[b]Anything else you'd like to add?[/b] Please only add information that you believe is relevant to the position/your application.

Example

Name: Sun Tzu
Do you have Discord? Yes
What timezone are you in? You're all in my timezone.
What's your availability like? I sleep 18 hours a day and scream for the remaining 6.

Do you believe you have a sound understanding of the fundamental RP rules/Lore of soquili? Yes.
If you could change one RP/lore rule in soquili, what would it be? That in order to obtain a soquili you must offer me prawns.
You've been tasked with coming up with an idea for the next RP month - it can be whatever you want. What is it? Um that everyone has to give me prawns.
Why do you want to work for Soquili? I believe there is a chance for me to exploit this position in exchange for prawns.
Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for this position? Am good boy.
Anything else you'd like to add? I sneeze a lot and I don't have thumbs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:20 pm
Reserved.  

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:44 pm
Name: AstoriaFallen
Do you have Discord? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get Discord? n/a
What timezone are you in? Mountain
What's your availability like? So I'm ALWAYS checking discord. As for gaia, not as much. I'm always available on my mobile device, just might forget I didn't reply sometimes.

Do you believe you have a sound understanding of the fundamental RP rules/Lore of soquili? Yes
If you could change one RP/lore rule in soquili, what would it be? This is a tough one because I obviously work behind the scenes and I've seen a lot of things moving and adjusting already. A lot of the things I would have changed have already been changed, like stat roleplay requirements, or how we are able to interact with specific characters etc. But if we wanna go by updating rules, (even though the thread is heavily outdated,) I'd update the rules to add a sort of perk if your particular pony has so many completed roleplays they may qualify for an item or something of the sort. Obviously something of that nature requires upper management approval. I'm not really sure what to put here -flees-
Edit: Addition to the idea- it would be a thread sort of like the familiar thing mind created. Where once you have all of the required roleplays you can post your pony and a colorist could get to it when they have time. (Though now we have the MCCL item thread etc so it's basically kind of the same thing now XD) So I really don't know what to put here exactly since everything is currently being revamped -sweats-
You've been tasked with coming up with an idea for the next RP month - it can be whatever you want. What is it? So the idea I have in my head would have to have some background colorist work in regards to what the prize item is, so I'd have to collab (or try and get creative myself with some splicing). It would be sort of a choose your own adventure sort of thing except you only have two prompts. Prompt 1 and Prompt 2. They both start out the exact same but then you come to a point where you have to decide, do you choose 1 or do you go with 2. You'd roleplay the adventure in your own words with one of your characters and at the end there will be something waiting for you. What is it? Only staff will know -steeples fingers-
Why do you want to work for Soquili? I really enjoy the people of this community and want to help bring the roleplay side back to life.
Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for this position? I'm actually really creative and have written quite a number of short stories, not to mention the 20+ years of roleplaying (although it's slowed down a lot now) I have to showcase if you want to read any of my roleplays. I really like the Soquili lore and how it's magical BUT NOT TOO magical. I like that we have some boundaries and are keeping with the originality of the shop. This is also the one position I’ve always wanted and I think I applied for it when it opened years ago but wasn’t selected.
Anything else you'd like to add? I know I'm not as active as I used to be regarding certs/coloring but roleplay and lore doesn't require me to use photoshop and handling a million urls and what not. It is much easier for me to work with given my current state of things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:56 pm
Name: TheWishling
Do you have Discord? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get Discord? N/A
What timezone are you in? CST
What's your availability like? Full availability, 8a-11p CST, as my RL job is freelance and WFH

Do you believe you have a sound understanding of the fundamental RP rules/Lore of soquili? I do understand the basic lore and rules of Soquili, though I am still getting up to date on all the information so I can better begin RPing with other shop members!

If you could change one RP/lore rule in soquili, what would it be?
So far, I like the way the rules are run, and the only thing I had an issue with has been changed as of the Shifters' name change! So I currently have no Lore/RP that I would 'change' given the option.

You've been tasked with coming up with an idea for the next RP month - it can be whatever you want. What is it?
With summer coming in to its end, it might be fun to do an RP event having to do with the beginnings of a migration, or harvest! August is one of my favourite months to watch the animals and begin planting my garden, so I'd love to see what people might come up with!

Why do you want to work for Soquili?
I have a lot of love for Soquili as a whole. The environment is fun, and the events are always entertaining and worth stopping in for, even in my less active years! The fact that I've been here for so long definitely helps!

Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for this position?
Lore/worldbuilding is a passion of mine, and so is customer service. While I no longer work in the position IRL, I've been in the service industry for over 10 years, and even had the honor of working as a sort of 'PR' rep for another shop on Gaia for a short period of time. I would love a chance to put even a little bit of my passion to helping Soquili, and learn as much as I can!

Anything else you'd like to add?
I helped with PR in the old Kitsu shop, and have been a colorist and helped with RP events in other shops in the past. While the last year has been hectic and sporadic for me, I've finally gotten things calm enough that I'm hoping to find a shop to work for again. As someone whose livelihood revolves around creativity and client relations, I hope to lend my hand to Soq and be a part of the awesome shop y'all have created.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:31 pm
Name:nekofayre
Do you have Discord? Yes
What timezone are you in?pacific
What's your availability like? my morning availability is from 7am to 9am my evening availability is open after 4pm. I'm off Friday and Saturday so anytime.

Do you believe you have a sound understanding of the fundamental RP rules/Lore of soquili? yes!
If you could change one RP/lore rule in soquili, what would it be? the one thing I would change has already been made with walker being shifters.
You've been tasked with coming up with an idea for the next RP month - it can be whatever you want. What is it? I would do build or create your own adventure or maybe a piggyback idea based on a series or book like dark hunter or stranger things. I would of course ask for help from other stuff. Or maybe do a scavenger hunt like event for a artifact or item.
Why do you want to work for Soquili? I have always loved the shop since I joined 16 years ago. I like staff and other owners.
Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for this position? I'm honest. I'm working on my 2nd doctorate in Moari and South pacific folklore. I love to rp. I play dND. I have fun rping my characters with others. I'm always looking for way to help and grow myself
Anything else you'd like to add? anything I can think of at this time. Thank you for opportunity  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:39 pm
Name: Yayoi
Do you have Discord? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get Discord?
What timezone are you in? PST
What's your availability like? I have a lot of time on my hands currently but this could also change at the drop of a hat for medical reasons.

Do you believe you have a sound understanding of the fundamental RP rules/Lore of soquili? Yea
If you could change one RP/lore rule in soquili, what would it be? That ia a tough question. I’ve been with the shop on and off for a long time now and have seen many changes. I suppose would like to see elders utilized more? They are the leaders and beacons of Soquili society after all.
You've been tasked with coming up with an idea for the next RP month - it can be whatever you want. What is it? I always enjoyed the concept of the New World ponies and have been kinda sad that after all this time the idea hasn’t worked it’s way back round again. I would love to have a concept game/raffle rp contest where users can create New World ponies (with correct facing saddles 🤣 ) and do an rp that kind of details their lives and their journey to the Soquili lands. Were they born into that life or were they stolen and forced into it only to break free of their humans. Colorists who would like to participate could pick entries to semi-custom or they could submit premade New World ponies for a raffle.
Why do you want to work for Soquili? I’ve been with the shop on and off through the years since it first opened and it always seems to draw me back in. I love the people here and how creative they are with their character concepts. I love sound boarding off them for ideas and plots. In general I just love this shop and want to be a part of it.
Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for this position? I’m a quick learner, great at multitasking and very detail oriented. I enjoy bouncing ideas off my peers and coming up with concepts that are fun and engaging.
Anything else you'd like to add?  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:45 pm
Name: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Do you have Discord? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get Discord? I have it.
What timezone are you in? EST
What's your availability like? Generally, I'm pretty available. . I have discord on my phone with alerts on. I'm available most evenings. I usually have a bit more freedom from interruptions after 10 PM EST. I do have availability during the day except during teaching moments (I homeschool, but she does have seat work where I can attend to other things somewhat). She doesn' start back till late August/ Early September.

If there is a time I'm expressly needed to be on, I can make sure to be on then barring unforeseen circumstances. Otherwise, I"m in general really open.

Do you believe you have a sound understanding of the fundamental RP rules/Lore of soquili? I believe I do. I have a questioning nature, so there are some details I think need more defining. Example: Mers can stay out of water longer. How long? What do you mean by staying out of water? I know they don't grow legs, but it seems to really open the door for that. I think it needs to be defined that Mer and Seathi are not like some mermaid lore that can grow legs while dry.
If you could change one RP/lore rule in soquili, what would it be?
Bonus points for completed group RP's where each member posts at least 2-3 times before the conclusion and meets the set word requirements. This can be bonus points in a raffle or bonus points in stats.

Also, I take issue with this rule:
Soquili can speak to any animal or critter, whether it's a true familiar or not. This includes unique animals placed on a soquili cert. The only exception is that they cannot speak to human or human-like critters i.e. fairies, human-ish monsters, dolls, trolls, gnomes, etc. You can choose, if desired, to have only familiars be understandable so if you wish for it to be the canon of your idea of soquili please discuss it before hand with rp partners/herd members. (example: you may not wish a herd to understand or be able to communicate with non-familiars to allow them to have animals they can morally feel safe hunting as carnivores)

If there is some level of bonding (them being on the cert) then it only seems fair that they should be able to speak to each other in some capacity. If they have a fairy or a gnome, etc then it seems reasonable to have them be able to speak to each other if no one else on some rudimentary or private language scale.

You've been tasked with coming up with an idea for the next RP month - it can be whatever you want. What is it?

Fight for your life! Some kind of group battle where damage is rolled (both by the RP'ers (fighters) and the NPC (damage given). It would involve building a team such a tanks, range fighters, healer, dark mage (in this case someone who could throw smoke potions etc to confuse if they don't have breed magic). You'd be limited to one of each type of party member, with up to six members. The healer would be farther back in the formation and less likely to be injured. If a member's energy/health is depleted they'd have be out of the formation until they are revived (with smelling salts, or some small healing ability etc to 25-50 percent health of their normal self.

Why do you want to work for Soquili?This is the job I've always wanted. I believe there's so much more fun and community that could be had with something like this.
Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for this position? I love to world-build. I feel that I excel at it. I've done it for numerous writing projects, including an especially large one on fanfiction.net that involved wrangling a larger group of people into co-operating and meeting deadlines. I believe in rich, inviting environments that foster the need to be involved more.
Anything else you'd like to add? I write, profusely. Sometimes on gaia with soquili, sometimes fanfictions, and sometimes novel ideas/concepts. I am working on revising finished novels and beta-reading/suggesting edits for someone else's novel.

World-building is about community and involvement, and I'd like to see more of that in soquili-I'd like to be a part of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:50 pm
Name: Saint Vis
Do you have Discord? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get Discord?
What's your availability like? Right now my husband (teacher) and daughter are out of school until September so they take my attention. However, I am always a DM away. Or a tag. I have Discord on my phone all the time. I am also a student, I'm taking a Librarian Tech course and such and I also work but. I'm usually around during the AM time.

Do you believe you have a sound understanding of the fundamental RP rules/Lore of soquili? Yes I do have an understanding!
If you could change one RP/lore rule in soquili, what would it be? I have already assisted in changing the main thing I had wanted to see change in. I do want to help make Soquili more of its own story and less of a borrowed story.
You've been tasked with coming up with an idea for the next RP month - it can be whatever you want. What is it? Best Friends Day is in August! I would love to make ponies based off of best friends and/or the rp requirement be about besties. Maybe who you rp with and you to obtain the Soquili can choose from a group and the prize ponies could be made as besties ; ;?
Why do you want to work for Soquili? I have a lot of love for Soquili, as a colourist it has been a fun time. The staff are amazing coworkers and the regulars are hoots! I wish to work for Soquili in this position as I wish and hope to continue to better the shop in another area.
Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for this position? I am a conceptual artist, building worlds and characters is what I wish to do for a living. I also am in a course for Librarian Technician, my life is built around small worlds that are made up or talked about. Aside from my personal resume I also get things done, if it's a conversation that has to be had, we will have it! I also love working with others and co-writing. I am also a colourist, as previously stated, with full capabilities and I have always been open to help with making ponies for the Lore Staff to use for their rp months!
Anything else you'd like to add? Thank you for the opportunity!  

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:05 pm
Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Do you have Discord? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get Discord? N/A
What timezone are you in? CST
What's your availability like? I lurk in discord throughout the day but I typically have 2 days a week that I can dedicate to online things. Sometimes it’s more than that but it really depends on the week and days. As far as the time of day, I’m more active during the evening and night due to work obligations.

Do you believe you have a sound understanding of the fundamental RP rules/Lore of soquili? I think my understanding is pretty solid. If I’m not clear on something, then I do my best to find the answer so I can keep the information filed away in my little brain. It’s fun to learn new things, even if they’re just new to me.
If you could change one RP/lore rule in soquili, what would it be? I would expand the lore rule regarding Ulun’suti elements to include more sub-elements. Part of this that niggles at the back of my brain (and completely understandable if it can never be) is combining 2 different powers of the parents to give the offspring a sub-element. Or even just use it as a 3rd option instead of the child being one or the other.
You've been tasked with coming up with an idea for the next RP month - it can be whatever you want. What is it? Scavenger Hunt! The chosen Soquili/Familiar must pick a subject of their RP based around items on a list. This could be done in a ticket style where the more items included/found means additional tickets, or it could be the standard style.
Why do you want to work for Soquili? I’ve enjoyed this shop ever since I joined it. I know I’m not the most active when it comes to chatting, but I have always liked watching the various interactions and the sense of community. The fact that this is for a Lorekeeper position adds to my desire because I love writing and getting into the character development.
Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for this position? I love to write. I am, admittedly, not the most amazing writer ever, but that doesn’t dampen my want to write and create. My overactive imagination might be helpful to fleshing out more of the Soquili world.
Anything else you'd like to add? I can’t remember if we’ve had a scavenger hunt style game in an event or not. I want to say we have. If we haven’t though, then that would be something I would likely to suggest for one as a Lorekeeper.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:11 pm
Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Do you have Discord? Yes
What timezone are you in? Eastern
What's your availability like? I'm pretty much always on Discord, honestly. I have it on my phone and laptop, and I work at a family business so I am permitted to have my technology on me pretty much all the time. Usually online from 7am to somewhere between 10pm-2am thereabouts.

Do you believe you have a sound understanding of the fundamental RP rules/Lore of soquili? Yes
If you could change one RP/lore rule in soquili, what would it be? It might be a bit weird but I've always felt that an Elder NPC that could be 'borrowed' by people to council their aspiring Elders would be cool. [Either an actual colored pony element belonging to 'the whole shop', an existing 'Lorekeeper's Pet' able to be RP'd by Lorekeeper staff, or just a concept/token outline/idea of an NPC that a variety of people can reference with consistency]. And not sure if it really qualifies but: I feel like clarification of some of the Elder milestones to help people on their quest to reach Elder status for their ponies would be nice.
On a broader, more general level: I'd like to work on shaping/cleaning up some of the basic lore of the world, work with others to draft a general 'Reader's Digest History'. (People might have missed the Mer Event, or the Settlers Event, etc... And we could offer a general/outline history if someone wanted to use past canon events to beef up a character history/inspire a character or family.)
You've been tasked with coming up with an idea for the next RP month - it can be whatever you want. What is it? I would love to do some Autumn RP storylines so something like: Your Soquili/Familiar stumbles across a [options: strange figure/mysterious bonfire/cheerful fall festival in the autumn woods] describe their experience.
Why do you want to work for Soquili? It's my favorite shop and my Gaia home. I'm fully devoted to the characters I have in the shop, and shop events and happenings.
Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for this position? I've been a part of the shop since the early days, love the premise and the evolution the shop has undergone through the years, and am fond of quite a bit of the staff. It would be delightful to work with them to plot activities for our favorite corner of the internet. In addition to having written professionally, I've been working in Customer Service pretty much all of my life, and I'm certain I could be an asset to the Soq Team.
Anything else you'd like to add? Not sure what else to say but, so many of my favorite people are on staff or were met because of Soq, so, I look forward to the chance to enhance that.  

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

Keantha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:55 pm
Name: Keantha
Do you have Discord? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get Discord? I already have it
What timezone are you in? Central
What's your availability like? As I am disabled I am available pretty much any time that I am needed. I usually get online about 1 to 2 in the afternoon and stay up till roughly 2 or 3 A.M. I do have frequent doctor's appointments due to my disability but those never take more than a few hours and I will always let someone know ahead of time when I will be gone.

Do you believe you have a sound understanding of the fundamental RP rules/Lore of soquili? yes, I think I have a solid understanding of the rp rules and lore. I am always fascinated to read about the changes and updates as we develop them as a shop.
If you could change one RP/lore rule in soquili, what would it be? Not so much a rule, as right now besides stats there isn't a lot of incentive to rp, much less rp couples/lifemates. It would be nice if we had some sort of bonus for couples being rp qualified with each other again. I would also love to see us work towards there being more focus on getting ponies to the Elder stage that want it.
You've been tasked with coming up with an idea for the next RP month - it can be whatever you want. What is it? Harvest Festival! As the leaves have turned and the land is ripe many Soquili's thoughts begin to turn towards the coming winter months. How will your pony prepare for the coming cold? (August, could be items themed around harvest like baskets of flowers/produce); Days are getting shorter again, and the land is well and truly into fall now. Does your pony think back fondly over the last summer or are they worried about the coming winter? (Sept, I don't really have an idea for a reward for this one sorry); Tis the season of dark magics and frightening things, of ghost and ghouls! Are *you* afraid of the dark? Does your pony have a harrowing tale of running across something dark and sinister?? (October, reward of color shift pureblood Kalonas or Shifters. Snake/Condor/raven familiar option maybe)
Why do you want to work for Soquili? When I first started playing in Gaia waaaaaaay back when, Soq became my home. I have made some of my best lifelong friends here. And when life took me away for several years, I was welcomed back with open arms and a sense of joy. I plan on staying as long as I am able.
Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for this position? I love to rp and world build, but more than that I love our community and I want to see it grow. I want to see new stories emerge, new lore written, and be a part of making that happen. I have worked in customer service since I was 16 until I had to quit for health reasons, including working at a call center doing warranty work so unhappy folks I know how to handle!
Anything else you'd like to add? The RP rules page BADLY needs to be updated. That would probably be the first task I would like to take on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:55 pm
Name: one over three
Do you have Discord? of course
What's your availability like? I will be available when you least expect it.

Do you believe you have a sound understanding of the fundamental RP rules/Lore of soquili? I'm the reason for a fair number of rules in this shop...
If you could change one RP/lore rule in soquili, what would it be? JUST ONE? Just one. Soquili is a post-apocalypse setting. Humans have been eradicated and horses have developed intelligence. All 'magic' and 'mutations' are really just a result of everything being radioactive as ********. Also, I'd like to entirely nuke the gender-locked art. Thanks!
You've been tasked with coming up with an idea for the next RP month - it can be whatever you want. What is it? Mole-people are emerging from underground complaining that you damn surface dwellers are terrible upstairs neighbours and need to stop stomping around so much. What are you, horses? What do you do? Are they cute? Unsightly? Did you make enough food for a few (hundred) extra dinner guests? What *will* you tell the Joneses? (Best timed to coincide with the creation and release of new mole familiars!)
Why do you want to work for Soquili? I ask myself this every day.
Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for this position? Honestly I'm only filling this out to further the radioactive horse agenda.
Anything else you'd like to add? I've done worse things to the shop.  

one over three

Feline Cat

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:59 pm
Name: Fatal Irony
Do you have Discord? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get Discord? I have discord
What's your availability like? I only work 13 hours a week at most. I am a colorist for another shop but I have plenty of time for both.

Do you believe you have a sound understanding of the fundamental RP rules/Lore of soquili? I've been around soquili and roleplaying since 2008, so I think I have a good grasp!
If you could change one RP/lore rule in soquili, what would it be? I can't think of any. The shop is constantly changing and evolving and I think it's in a good place at the moment.
You've been tasked with coming up with an idea for the next RP month - it can be whatever you want. What is it? A flood is coming! After nearly a week of torrential rain the rivers are all overflowing. How do the soquili handle it? Do they evacuate or build up barriers for the flood? With the rising water, do aquatic soquili take advantage to come further on land?
Why do you want to work for Soquili? I've been involved for years and love the shop and would love to be a part of it.
Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for this position? I've always excelled at customer service positions and since I'm around the shop I'm friendly with a lot of the patrons already and those I'm not friendly with are just people I haven't gotten to know yet!
Anything else you'd like to add? I have experience working for shops on gaia as well as running my own roleplay shops on gaia. I also have tons of customer service experience in the real world. I basically live at my computer so I'm super easy to get a hold of.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff