Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:27 am
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:28 am
Ten'i Shinbi was enjoying a day out by the lake by her self that she knew of. The weather was right now if not a bit on the warmer side. But nothing too out there. She was loving it and the water was cold at first. After being in it for awhile though made the water feel so nice against her coat and skin. There was nothing like a day like today. Closing her eyes as she feels a breeze blow over her body that is not under water felt so nice. Taking it all in as she notices some clouds in the distance. Not thinking about the clouds as she goes back to enjoying her day. Thinking about what to eat after this nice swim she is having right now. Maybe some berries or find a garden for something fresh tasting. After all Ten'i knows a few others who grow gardens to help feed others. Maybe she would go visit one of them and take in some super fresh and well cared for food. It tasted better then the stuff she found in the wild. She didn't know why but it just worked like that. Chilling in the shallows of the water with her eyes still closed letting her other senses take over her body while she ignores her sight. Falling into a small nap while in the water until thunder shakes the ground waking her fully. This made her jump up and out of the lake. Now on the dry ground she looks about seeing that the sky that once only held a few clouds was now darkened a deep almost black color with clouds. Thunder shakes the ground again as lightning flashes. Was it the rainy season already? That couldn't be. Shouldn't the rains be gone already. It was kind of late in the year for rain. Summer is mid way with fall waiting it's turn. She gets a big spooked as she turns to run away. At least to find a safe place to wait this sudden storm out. Only to realize that she had run into an old friend. Stumbling a bit as she shakes her head and sees Fawn. "Oh my. Fawn. I didn't think I would rung into you. Do you know of a safe and dry place to hide this out?" Talking about the storm as she looks Fawn up and down. Ten'i noticed that Fawn was mostly dry.

WC :: 407  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:03 am
Fawn looking at Ten'i as she giggles a bit "I didn't think that I would run into you here. And yes I know of one. But it is far and the rains should stop in a few. These types of storms don't least long anyways so no need. We can just enjoy the weather. Besides once this small storm is gone then the sun will be out beating down on us again. So enjoy the rain Ten'i." Fawn stretches a bit as she looks up at the sky as the clouds are breaking apart and what seems to be fading away. It wasn't something Fawn believe would happen but it is something that Fawn has down to an art in a way. Knowing which storms clouds mean that the storm will be a problem or if it will stay and ruing the whole day. "At least we aren't watching babies chicks in this weather." Fawn jokes as that is what had happened to them before. Though this wasn't a planned outing. It is great that she got to run into Ten'i again. After all they are becoming close friends who have a blast when spending time with each other. That was a good thing and even today it was a great day. The storm would fade in time and they should still have a long enough day to enjoy the lake before the sun goes down and the water gets too cold. She looks back at Ten'i. "No worries. The sun will come out to play. The clouds will leave and we will be able to swim and have such a great fun just enjoying it." There was nothing for a moment. Silence at it's best for a moment as the two mares looked at each other. Fawn then giggles again as she bows to Ten'i. "But if you wish then I can call you princess. Find you a safe place to hide away at while I enjoy the rain to help cold me there." There was a laugh this time as well but it wasn't from Fawn. This time it was Ten'i who laughed. She giggles as the mares bump butts while walking off. The crystal clear sky's were showing up faster then Fawn thought would happen. But all in all it is a wonderful day. Bumping into Ten'i had made her day a better then what it was like in the morning. After all no one likes to have fights with family members. So maybe she can use this time to bond more.

WC :: 425  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:26 am
Ten'i looking up at the sky as she watches in awe as the clouds start to fade away. The day was not going to be ruined at all. Which was something that brought joy to Ten'i as she looked at Fawn. "That is awesome. You are my good luck charm. And I miss the chicks." She giggles a bit as the storm fades away. Ten'i leads Fawn to the area in the lake that she was at before the storm hit. "This spot's water temperature was the best before the storm. I hope it is still great feeling. Seeing the temperature outside was getting hot out." She steps into the water as a look of bless shows up on her face. There is nothing more relaxing on a warm day then some great feeling water to lay in. The lake does get deeper so if one wanted to swim then they could. Smiling as she watches Fawn join her in the water. They start to talk about their families and what it going on in their lives. It is nice to have a friend that one can just talk to about anything and not feel like they are being judged. Then add the lake and relaxing to it which makes this all feel so much better. All this needed was some nice snacks like fruits and berries. The day was going to be a wonderful one in her eyes which was a good thing seeing she was scared that the storm was going to ruin it.

WC :: 256  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:43 am
Fawn had joined Ten'i in the water which felt so nice. Even as it mixed with the cold rain water that was covering her. As they talked about all the things that came to mind. The water relaxed their bodies and made them both feel at ease. This day for Fawn started with family fighting has now become a more enjoyed day just by enjoying a storm and running into Ten'i. Friends were good. They were needed in life to balance everything. This was a nice day and time. So relaxing as they were just enjoying this time at the lake. There was only a few things that would make this better. Snacks and maybe those baby chicks again. They were so much fun to watch and keep an eye on. Maybe she should get some baby chickens to raise. That could be fun. She giggles as she shakes her head and looks at Ten'i. "What we need is snacks and baby chicks. Then this day could be perfect." She said joking a bit but the look on Ten'i's face states that they were thinking of the same thing that they needed to make this day so much better. To the point that they both start out right laughing at that. How awesome was it that they were thinking of the same thing at the same time. It was so cool in Fawn's mind.

WC :: 234  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:56 pm
Ten'i giggles a bit as she looks at Fawn with a nod. "Yes snacks and baby chicks are what is needed." She giggles more because what are the odds that they were thinking the same thing at the same time. Now she feels like they are closer friends. Ten'i is happy to have Fawn as a friend. Closing her eyes a bit as the water rushes over her back seeing they are both laying down in the shallows. This day was needed and was called for. She needs more days like this. Who couldn't use days like this? There was nothing better then relaxing at the lake. Well maybe taking care of her kids. That was fun when they were babies. Maybe that is her problem. She has an empty nest. But this is fun. "I don't want this day to end." She points out as she stretches out a bit. They continue to enjoy their day relaxing in the lake's shallows as well as chatting about different things. As the sun starts to set they both realize that they need to start getting ready to head back to their homes. Even though she doesn't want to go home. This day ended too fast.

WC :: 204  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:00 pm
Fawn and Ten'i both get outta the water as they shake at the same time to get most the water off of them. Bowing to each other as both say their good byes and good night before heading back to their homes.

WC ::42

FIN

Final Word Count:: 1,568  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas