[PRP] Borking the New Guy (Maybe...? Probably) [FINISHED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisicle
Mossy was flying somewhere. Somewhere far, far away from home, kind of in the direction of where they get their fancy soaps and towels, but not quite. See, she was in a mood. She'd come home with her delicious sack of cookies and treats and whatnot for sharing with the younger chicks (but not the new one) and, instead, was greeted by a new, tiny chick... Which wasn't so bad in itself, but...

It (they obviously hadn't yet sexed the baby because they are dumb-dumbs) ruined her pillow! Her beloved pillow! Just... destroyed!

She didn't want a new chick, she wanted her pillow back! No cookies for it! In fact, Mossy was so upset she didn't even want to be at home. So she'd left, and now she was flying, and she was above the Lake, and she wasn't quite sure where she was, but she'd followed the setting sun and was approaching a shoreline that appeared to have a village situated upon it and surrounded by thick green, much thicker than she'd seen before.

As she landed, she was filled with a feeling of wondering where the heck she was.

Irish Night Fox
Somehow Buster and Buddy had found the village duties on their shoulders since their family had disappeared. One day they had been out doing their trade work like the world was passing them by, then the next they were home to pick up another load and... gone.

So, they did their best (which, lets be honest wasn't super great) and it was still standing, but you know. Buster and Buddy were Buster and Buddy. So, there he was, staring at what they guess was theirs now and wondering the heck he was suppose to do now.

Something caught his eye and he noticed sompae land a few paces away. He grit his teeth and hoped she wasn't there looking for his parents or uh some of the trade goods they use to offer. Hey, wasn't his fault no one had been around to train him.

As he neared his eyes took in her figure and a grin slowly turned up his lips, "Welcome." he greeted her. "Weary from your travels? We have food and a warm bed." he offered her with a flourish of his arms and a smirk, "We... also have some other special services if needed."

Daisicle
Movement from Mossy's peripheral vision caused her to turn her head an notice a male of the same kind as her father - well, missing the tail anyways - walking over. She returned the greeting with a quick "Hello." in return, before tilting her head just slightly. While some might have immediately thought of him as sus af, her instincts told her that he wasn't capable of inflicting significant harm to her person, and so she thought nothing of it.

She glanced over at the setting sun, then back to him, and nodded. "The sun is setting - I need a nest for tonight. I can go home tomorrow." A slight pause. "Where is here? The trees are different, and I don't know you."

She didn't catch the nuance in what he was insinuating.

Irish Night Fox
As she was speaking he eyed her up and down for a second. My, my, he couldn't say he'd ever had the chance to bed someone like her before. Not only that, but she was lovely to look at. He wanted to frown when she didn't seem to pick up what he was putting down, but he kept the smile on his face instead. Playing hard to get? Or had he not been obvious enough?

"Ah, yes, I am Buster." he took her hand in his and placed a kiss on the back of it, "Nice to meet you...?" he left it open for her to return the favor. "Welcome to Star Grove. I would be glad to be your host for the evening. Can I tempt you with something to eat first?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:36 am
Daisicle
Yes, if this was his first time seeing a harpy, he'd better believe that slim muscle tone and flat stomach was tasty for the eyes. Or maybe OP just likes muscles and that's her opinion.

She tilted her head with a bit of confusion evident in her expression as he took her hand and returned. "I am Mo-- Kalina." That's right, she was supposed to use the fancy name with strangers. "Nice to meet you."

Ah Star Grove ... Never heard of it.

She perked up at food - Mossy loved food! "Yes please!"

Irish Night Fox
He might now have an affinity for it, let me tell you what. The OP might just be right. At least he’d like to give it a shot, see what that flavor is like.

“Kalina.” He repeated. Ah, yes, lovely for one such as her. “The pleasure is all mine.” He let go of her hand, noting her unresponsive nature towards him- until the mention of food. Alright, so she was that kind of gal huh?

“Wonderful.” He motioned for her to follow him. “Tell me, do you have some favorites I could possibly pull together for you?” He started wracking his brain for what they even had on hand. He feed her like a Queen, dang it.

Daisicle
Mossy let her hand return to her side and followed after as he began to head off. Her favorite foods? She brought a finger to her cheek and glanced upwards as she thought aloud. "I like venison and boar and chicken and fish and rabbit and quail and cookies!" The end

Irish Night Fox
Buster counted on his fingers the number of things she listed. Hmm he definitely didn't have a few of those items, but he was sure he could scrounge up some of the others. He nodded and didn't drop the smile, "You're in luck." he pushed open the door to where she'd be staying and offered her the comfort of a chair next to a small table. It was a single room furnished with a plush looking bed, wooden dresser, wash basin, the table and two chairs. Simple, but effective.

"Please, make yourself at home and I will retrieve your meal." he then scurried out as quick as he could. He had some work ahead of him.

---

Thank goodness he and his brother hadn't gone through everything they had at last night's party. He chuckled to himself, reminiscing about it. It was no wonder this place still stood after one of Buster and Buddy's famous rallies.

He had a platter on hand covered with food. Some meat, fish, fruit, nuts, and other odds and ends he had managed to find. He knocked quickly before pushing his way in, flashing the mighty meal before her, "I have returned and it is time to eat!"

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:37 am
Daisicle
Woooooooow, the trees here were so different than home - Mossy was far more mystified by them than the male in front of her. Her attention snapped back when he stopped in front of a building at opened a door. She... still wasn't great with buildings (The Venus Resort didn't count - that was practically a giant tree in the mountains anyways!)... but she took a breath and only hesitated to look at him for a second before coming in.

She looked around as he spoke to her, and she responded with a, "Okaaaaay..."

This place had a room similar to what she'd seen at Las Venus, but much, much smaller. Much more cramped. More claustrophobic. Mossy didn't like that - not enough ways to fly away. Sad. But this seemed to be the nice male being nice, and Mossy was a good harpy, so she'd be nice too.

She just needed to make a few changes...

---

When Buster returned, he'd see Mossy had torn up all the bedding to reshape it into a makeshift "nest" atop the bed's mattress, which she was currently curled up in. She popped her head up upon hearing the knock, and her eyes lit up at the sight of food. "Eating time?!" She grinned and left her nest to quickly come closer. "Ohhhh! It looks good - like at the Venus Resort!!"

Irish Night Fox
T-this was not what he had expected to come back to.

He blinked a couple times, juggling the platter in shock. Thankfully everything stayed together and he didn't lose anything. He cleared his throat in an attempt to clear the shock off his face. He couldn't say anything since he and his brother weren't the most tidy... especially when it came to their parties, but even so he at least had the excuse that he was usually drunk in those. As far as he knew this lady wasn't...?

"I-uh- Yeah eating time." he set the tray down for her, unable to take his eyes off the bed, "I see you... rearranged?" Guess as long as she was comfortable? How was that comfortable?

Daisicle
Mossy nodded at his observation as she continued to approach. "Yes! I made it comfy - I like the blankets a lot. They're not as nice as the Venus Resort, but still soft. Have you been there? It's very nice!" She reached forward to pluck a piece of meat (of course she went for meat first) from the tray and tossed it into her mouth, then let out a little squeal of delight. "Oooooh~ What is this~?"

Irish Night Fox
“Can’t say I have been.” He said, scratching the back of his neck. Well, at least she was happy, right? He glanced once more and decided after she left he’d just find a way to trick his brother into cleaning-

He was pulled from his thoughts by her question, “Ah, that is called sausage. Came from one of the towns we trade with.” He plucked something else from the tray and offered it with a smug smile, “Try this one. It has some interesting herbs mixed with it.”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:55 pm
Daisicle
A minor shiver went up Mossy's spine as she realized OP was writing this response kinda tipsy, but she ignored it and continue on with her life.

"Sausage??" Mossy was still smiling as she chewed on the meat before returning. "I like it! It's really good!" At the offered piece, she paused for only a moment before leaning forward and eating it right from his fingers. When she pulled back, she hummed happily. "Mmm~ So tastey~~~"

Irish Night Fox
Oh no… oh no. Dang Buster’s imagination ran wild and his hopes rose again. He’d been distracted by the room, but now all eyes were back on the lovely female before her and his hopes from before, “I am glad you enjoy it. I have found the last bit we have in the village so please enjoy.” He grinned.

“Better yet, what about dinner in bed?” He suggested, picking his way over to the ‘nest’ she had made. “Rest and enjoy yourself. You’re our guest.” he plucked some more off the platter for her.

Daisicle
Dinner in the nest?! What a rare luxury! Saira got grumpy whenever Mossy brought her snacks into her nest like that, as it encouraged the little forest critters to make little nests themselves nearby. Though honestly, she didn't understand the problem - those little mice and bids made delightful little snacks in their own right.

She watched him move a ways away before nodding and quickly scurrying after him, pausing for a moment before practically jumping back into her messy pile of blankets.

Once comfy again, she mozied closer to him while on all fours and leaned forward, mouth opened, as she signaled for him to resume the snackie snacks.

Irish Night Fox
Buster choked at her reaction, clearing his throat to keep himself calmed down. She acted so nonchalant about her actions! Was she really that smooth!? Well she as sure as heck was driving him insane. He had to keep his hope in check as he plucked out the best meats on the platter for her. He would make her feel freaking pampered dang it.

And the writer would slowly die as this continues.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:56 pm
Daisicle
Well, over the course of the night, the snackies continued. Then this and that happened, and sure enough, they ended up working out and working off those calories considerably into the next day. Flying high and low, rocking the boat and making waves, what have you.

It became pretty evident pretty quickly that this 'innocent little bird' had picked up some effective tricks at some point.

Fast forward to the next morning and Mossy felt that all her stress from the previous day has melted away. She yawned and stretched her wings, then popped out of what remained of her nest to prepare for the flight home. While she didn't exactly go out of her way to be quiet, she also didn't do anything to expressly disturb the bright yellow figure very likely sleeping nearby.

Irish Night Fox
The only way he could have slept in the mess she called a ‘nest’ was by being absolutely exhausted. Guess he had been right in that this female knew exactly what she had been doing to him the whole lead up.

He only woke as something shook him awake. Groggy eyes blinked as her figure came into view as she got herself out of bed. He smirked to himself before quickly rubbing away the sleep, “Can I get you some breakfast?” He asked with a grin, “I can only imagine you’re as hungry as I am.” With all the self proclaimed pride that came with it. He was a mess.

Daisicle
Mossy looked over at him with a rather pleasant smile as he stirred awake. "Oh, hello. I'm not hungry - I'll eat when I get home. Thank you!" The last night had been refreshing, not particularly strenuous in any case. "I'm gonna fly out soon." She ruffled her wings for effect.

Irish Night Fox
She... wasn't just ravished? He brushed the thought away, climbing out of bed. "Ah, I see that. Well, I am glad you stopped in for the night." He moved some stuff out of her way, getting the door for her, "It was a rather nice night." he chuckled with a grin at her. "You're welcome back any time if you're looking for another."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:56 pm
Daisicle
Oh, that was nice of him to get the door. "It was nice and refreshing!" She agreed - what a good way to get rid of her stress. Walking outside, she turned to look back at him with a smile. "No thanks - I feel better now." And it hadn't been good enough for her to go out of her way to come back for that, and neither was he personally.

Irish Night Fox
He blinked a couple times. Nice and refreshing? But apparently not enough to come back? All the charm fell away as he blurted out, "It wasn't good enough?" he couldn't even scramble to slap the charm back on. He felt like he was slowly dying inside. B-but he thought it was been pretty well darn and good. Ok better than good... He'd admit it it was probably the best ever! How was she acting so nonchalant about this!? Obviously she was playing hard to get- yes yes. That was it!

Daisicle
Mossy tilted her head, a certain cluelessness clearly evident in her features. It would be obvious it wasn't an act or her being coy either - she was truly confused. Then, with zero malice in her tone, she continued. "The snackies were really good, but I like Breeheart cookies better. You should try some!"

Irish Night Fox
An arrow through the chest!! He felt relieved but hecc'n confused now too. Ok so she had been talking about the food, not the uh, other stuff... but at the same time why wasn't she talking about it!? "That's great, maybe one day." he started to wring his hands together. "I mean... the uh... night together." he rubbed the back of his neck, but cleared his throat to once again play it smooth and like he wasn't having anxiety over this. "If you ever need a night time romp in the 'nest' you know where to find me."

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:57 pm
Daisicle
"Oh. Oh!" Lightbulb moment. She smiled brightly as she continued, oblivious to the incoming effect on his pride. "No thank you! It helped me sleep, but it wasn't fun. No tinglies in my tummy like the other times."

"I'd rather just sleep at home."

Irish Night Fox
Buster felt like she had just punched him in the gut multiple times, "Not... fun?" He could feel the color drain out of his face and one internal thought my brother must never know. But also... just... wow did it deflate a man's pride. Especially to hear it side by side with like the other times.

So where he'd had the best night of his life, she had been sitting there comparing it to others and he had been found wanting. It felt like his whole world had just been turned upside down. He was ashamed and embarrassed. "Alright, well." he fumbled leading the way out of the room. He couldn't even look her in the face. "Have a safe flight back."

He'd have to make sure something like this never happened again.

Daisicle
"Okay!" Mossy beamed, unaware she'd just killed a man's pride with a few simple words. She turned around to wave as she left the house and gave a small, "Bye bye!" before giving her powerful wings a couple of test flaps and then taking off.

Never did she think she might see him again.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games