Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Dollfie, your wishlist semi-restored....good luck! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaia is a pain in my a**
  yes?
View Results

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:03 am
Nidorous
faery nuff
Nidorous

rofl
There are reasons my customer interactions are limited. whee

thing 1, thing 2, thing 3? Might be easier. Get them all matching shirts with numbers they have to wear? : blaugh xd I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Would that be the customers?
They're not always right.

I call them all 'you there! With the hair/glasses/shoes..."

My bad temper, foul mouth and likely to offend / get fired / throw something. whee
...so, yes? @ customers. I guess it would be their fault. whee rofl

Specific! rofl
Could pull a navi:

rofl Have you considered a managerial position?

I managed never to physically assault a customer.
Just.
I found that it was best to batter them into submission with acute sarcasm.
Mind you, some were still to stupid to get it.

The weird thing is the right one always answers confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:05 am
Pesty Elf
faery nuff
Nidorous

rofl

thing 1, thing 2, thing 3? Might be easier. Get them all matching shirts with numbers they have to wear? : blaugh xd I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

rofl

You're laughing because you KNOW.  

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:32 pm
faery nuff
Nidorous
faery nuff
Nidorous

rofl

My bad temper, foul mouth and likely to offend / get fired / throw something. whee
...so, yes? @ customers. I guess it would be their fault. whee rofl

Specific! rofl
Could pull a navi:

rofl Have you considered a managerial position?

I managed never to physically assault a customer.
Just.
I found that it was best to batter them into submission with acute sarcasm.
Mind you, some were still to stupid to get it.

The weird thing is the right one always answers confused

Once, yes. rofl Was even offered one too.
Didnt get the one I wanted. Didnt take the other offer. Too much of a pain in the a** and stress for only 1.00/ 1.50 more than I was making at the time. Ha. Not happening.

As it is it is nearly like I am a manager in my area anyway. Been there about 8 years in that spot, have the most seniority in the dept.

Lucky! There have been times I wanted to. Which thankfully are few and far between. My interactions with them are limited; I hide in the back. emotion_yatta

rofl They know you too well?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:13 pm
faery nuff
Pesty Elf
faery nuff
Nidorous

rofl

rofl

Not personally, but yes! I have a cousin w/6 kids and of course she thought it was cute to have all their names begin with 'A'. When 1 was in trouble and would get yelled at, she was never using the right name. xd  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:36 am
Nidorous

Didnt get the one I wanted. Didnt take the other offer. Too much of a pain in the a** and stress for only 1.00/ 1.50 more than I was making at the time. Ha. Not happening.

As it is it is nearly like I am a manager in my area anyway. Been there about 8 years in that spot, have the most seniority in the dept.

Lucky! There have been times I wanted to. Which thankfully are few and far between. My interactions with them are limited; I hide in the back. emotion_yatta

I was an awful manager.
I was best friends with my two minions though so every time I tried to be bossy they would just laugh. We had a good time though biggrin

I have been training them for many years! I can tell them to go get the thingie off the watsit in there and stick it in the oodjamaflip and 9 times out of 10 they know exactly what I'm rambling about.

I miss when words would come out of my mouth in sync with my brain rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:41 am
Pesty Elf
faery nuff
Pesty Elf
faery nuff
Nidorous

rofl

rofl

Not personally, but yes! I have a cousin w/6 kids and of course she thought it was cute to have all their names begin with 'A'. When 1 was in trouble and would get yelled at, she was never using the right name. xd

Oh heck no! xd I had a cousin who did the exact same thing.
I think she might actually have to Angels.

Seriously, I'd start numbering them after 3.  

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:59 pm
faery nuff
Nidorous

I was an awful manager.
I was best friends with my two minions though so every time I tried to be bossy they would just laugh. We had a good time though biggrin

I have been training them for many years! I can tell them to go get the thingie off the watsit in there and stick it in the oodjamaflip and 9 times out of 10 they know exactly what I'm rambling about.

rofl Kinda hard to get them to do something if you're too good of friends, maybe?
As long as you guys had fun; that's all that matters. Retail itself isnt.

3nodding Usually profanities come out if I forget the thing I want / am talking about. Nothing new from me though. Foul mouthed anyway.

This. Brain need recalibrated some days. Retail fried it

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:42 pm
Nidorous
faery nuff
Nidorous

I was an awful manager.

rofl Kinda hard to get them to do something if you're too good of friends, maybe?

3nodding Usually profanities come out if I forget the thing I want / am talking about. Nothing new from me though. Foul mouthed anyway.

To be fair we didn't really do much at all above the bare minimum. Our boss was a bit of a prat.

Oh, there are many profanities but I've had to curb it a bit because kids will go and repeat it at School/Church/Grandmas house...... We have a lot of Sugars and Blooming Hecks and Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudges.
My kids like when I get road rage on the motorways and run out of regular swears and have to start making up new ones. Sometimes they take notes.  

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:07 pm
faery nuff
Nidorous
faery nuff
Nidorous

I was an awful manager.

To be fair we didn't really do much at all above the bare minimum. Our boss was a bit of a prat.

Oh, there are many profanities but I've had to curb it a bit because kids will go and repeat it at School/Church/Grandmas house...... We have a lot of Sugars and Blooming Hecks and Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudges.
My kids like when I get road rage on the motorways and run out of regular swears and have to start making up new ones. Sometimes they take notes.

rofl I dont think I could learn to curb my cussing. Its an every day thing its just part of my natural speaking any more. "You, put that s**t over there." "I need the s**t for the s**t the asshat ordered!" "The assholes on over night f'd X up again!"
Think managers are used to my foul language by now. whee

Nincompoop is usually an amusing one though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:23 am
pixels by submissive & purrincess
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Officially done adding things! gonk

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers