Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:42 pm
Voiding post! -- July 5, 2022 7:24pm PST

Entry Tag: Melomar | Pixie | Heavy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
familiar & items | items
Can you provide a naked, an items, and an items with familiar, versions?

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Pixie
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original design (Recustom with extra trait)
WIP Needed? I don't need one but if you would like to feel free!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black with vibrant green and blue (no pattern change necessary).
Face: Green eyes (no change). Expression: Miffed eyebrows, Open Smile mouth, and Sultry eyes (I'm going for an impish smirk).
Mane: Hair is a gradient of black-green-aqua-skyblue-silver (no change). His hair is already super long but if you could, add some more long braids to indicate bigger hair with age.
Tail: Same as mane, more braid.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlock fur changes. But... can you add transparent wings to his ankles on all legs? Color matches the body. Edited, and matching the headwings and buttwings, but small. And can you tatter them lightly, similar to the stock wings option 'Tattered'?
Reference Image(s):
- Facial expressions
- Pixie stock wings

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Wings: Headwings and Buttwings: edited (but similar style as original) and bigger, if you could! But could you tatter them a bit, similar to the stock option 'Tattered'? Also, can you make them slightly transparent?
Other Notes:

-- Accessories & Edits --
He's a necromancer who sings to the dead, instead of chanting/speaking. He also plays flutes.
Trading Post Items: Any that apply. Feathers, candles, beads, etc.
Custom Items: A medicine bag around his neck. Flutes strapped to each leg (as seen in his Items cert). Skull headdress.
Reference Image(s) for Items: References below are for inspiration.
Medicine bag ideas: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Flute ideas
Headdress ideas: 1 | 2 | 3

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:19 pm
Entry Tag: Keantha | Kalona-Unicorn| Moderate

I need a fresh start!
Reason: Her uncert is very messy (like there a visable smudges outside her tail lines) as well as super tiny. There are also sections where her lineart isn't colored.

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kalona-Unicorn
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Not needed but appreciated

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The majority of her body is white fading down to gold on all four legs. She has golden clouds on her shoulders where her wings connect to her body.
Face: Her eyes are lavender as are the markings on her face. I’d like the markings on her face to have faded some starting at the base of her nose to show she’s aged. I would like her to have the Kalona mare expression with the #5 fang showing.
Mane: Edited: Her mane is red and gold striped with purple tips….I would like it still long but make it kinda curly/wavy. Make it fuller looking if you know what I mean, not so flat looking. Have fun playing with it.
Tail: Switching the unicorn style 2 tail to the classic tail. I still want the red and gold with purple ends up maybe a little more blended instead of just solid stripes, less blocks of color and more highlights. Feel free to play with length too.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as before.
Reference Image(s): Cert, Uncert

Horn(s): I want her to have grown demon-style 1 horns. I leave the color up to you as you know what will go best. (Her grandfather is a pureblood and she has lived the Kalona lifestyle).
Wings: Switch to Wing Style 1 (if that is allowed without wiping her), same colors, just add more red to all the feathers, not just the base ones, please
Other Notes: Adour is a predator to the core as well as a master manipulator. Adding a few scars or even subtle blood splatters on her wherever you like is welcomed.

Trading Post Items: Skulls of any sort around her feet, some aged and some fresh.
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Design  

Keantha

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:48 pm
Entry Tag: Fatal Irony | Flutter | Heavy

Username of owner(s): Fatal Irony
Image of Soquili:
User Image

Link to Uncert: Here

Soquili Species: Flutter
WIP Needed? Nah. Welcome but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She has a subtle gradient of purple that darkens at her face. No real color changes needed
Face: White eyes. Eyebrows: Quizzical. Mouth: Open smile. Eyes: Sultry.
Mane: I'd love for it to be long, with a few braids with silver trinkets woven through (gifts from her lifemate) as well as a tiara. It can be long like her grandfather. I like having some in her face to add to her mysterious nature.
Tail: Long and similar in style to the mane with trinkets woven in. A couple of purple feathers similar to her grandmother. ICly these are feathers from Micah who is a family friend.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd like the alt fluffy fetlocks option
Reference Image(s): n/a, just kinda give her a princess theme, as her lm is a knight

Horn(s): nah
Wings: I love her wings so as close as you can get to the same, maybe just a little bigger or smokier? Her son for added wing inspiration
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: I want her to basically look the same with just a few tweaks due to her age and experiences. Her mate recently got upgraded to elder and I thought her getting a makeover would be nice smile

Trading Post Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: I'd like to keep her current accessories then add some silver trinkets to her hair and a silver tiara on her head, and purple feathers added to her tail.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:57 pm
Entry Tag: TheWishling | Wind | Moderate

User Image
Rosie Uncert

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: CYO from ages ago
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Current color, but add some mottling/dappling, subtle, Bent neck
Face: Dappling added, subtle, same as body, freckles across nose. Add Chin/Cheek Scruff, Raised Eyebrows
Mane: No color edits, Long braid style, with leather and feather accessories, TOTALLY CC on placement/colors
Tail: GlamRock tail, with any 'adventurer' looking additions
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Same as current length, add white, faded stocking-marks?
Reference Image(s):
N/A

Wings: Eagle wings, maybe soften markings

Other Notes:
CC

Trading Post Items:
Bolt of Scrolls to mimic maps
Custom Items:
Fantasy Backpack, Design CC
Goggles resting around the neck
A leather belt with a compass, design CC, brass fastenings
Aviator goggles!
Fantasy Adventurer Backpack  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:00 pm
Voiding

Entry Tag: kivras | uni/normal | mod-heavy

Edit Category: Moderate to Extreme
Soquili Species: Uni/Normal
Concept Origin: OG
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Markings as close to the original as possible.
  • I'd like for his body to be much darker, closer to black, same shade as his father. the darker parts that he has now, make them a little lighter. So, lighter black/grey on his back/muzzle (But not TOO much lighter, just enough that there's a difference).
  • I'd like him to have some scarring; One scar from under the eye down to his cheek with a second one closer to the corner of his eye and shorter than the other, and a 'cross' type scar with one of the x's legs longer than all the others on his shoulder.

Face:
  • Same as Original, but perhaps narrow his eye a bit? So, uh, Sultry eyes.
  • I would also like it if he had a bit of chin scruff. Not a full on beard but more visible than just a little bit of fuzz.
  • Some sort of nose piercing and lip piercing. We're going for 'aged rockerboy' look here haha.

Mane:
  • Edited. Mostly the same, but his bangs a bit longer (Where you can see the hair under his chin on the other side?) with some white/grey streaking to show some age? And the neck portion a bit more like his father's, only a bit longer.
  • I'd love a braid worked in somewhere, tied off with dark leather and a small black feather + a fang.

Tail:
  • If possible, a similar windblown-esque look like his father's, but longer, almost brushing the ground?
  • Some flecks/streaks of grey like his mane, to show age :>

Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • If it's possible to give him the cloven unicorn hooves I'd love that! If not, that's fine.
  • I would like longer, fluffier fetlocks though!
  • Black hoof color.

Reference Image(s): [Cert]

Trading Post Items:
  • 3 hoop earrings, middle ring being pastelrainbow, the other 2 silver.
  • I do NOT want the leg bracelets.

Custom Items:
  • His necklace, the tiger lily petals are from his mother, but i would like the bands to be silver instead of brown, as well as more loops of them, like his father.
  • I'd like him to have a silver dragon arm cuff coiling around his leg closest to us. 3 Loops please.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Cuff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:29 am
Entry Tag: Phail Ninja | Mer | Mod+ (CC)

Edit Category: Moderate or Higher (CC)
Soquili Species: Mer
Body Build: -
Starting Stage: Basket (if you're willing, adult only is fine though)
Concept Origin: Recustom
WIP Needed? Love them, but not required

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Fixing up Mint Tanzanite - have linked her parents. Mostly just, making the markings nicer / neater, and shifting hues on her colours to make them... actually mesh together better.
Face: She has heterochromia! Based off her current art
Mane: Custom drawn hair - big, long and windswept / floating (not braided, no seaweed.) Would like to get rid of the weird yellow tips as I really don't like them.
Tail: -
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom drawn long fetlocks (nice and long and elegant)
Reference Image(s): Mint:

[Uncert] [Foal Uncert] [Shell Uncert]

For extra marking refs;
Parents: Vanilla x Iolite
Grandparent: Apatite

Horn(s): -
Wings: -
Fins: Custom drawn fins - longer and more elegant but in same style as current
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Her parents are pirates / crafters! Would love accessories to mimic that. Lots of jewellery, fabrics, loose cloths like a pirate? Starfish accessories like her granddad Apatite would be wonderful! All totally CC just jazz her up a bit.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:10 am
Void to be redone slightly.

Entry Tag: White Neko Chan | Draft Feline Mutant | Up to extreme?

White Neko Chan
I am not approving this for an extra ticket. While you may not be happy with the ears and tail, technically there is nothing overtly wrong with them that I can see. The lines and shading are appropriate for the colors, and there are no floating artifacts or anything that I can see.

If there is a technical error that I might not be seeing, you may PM me about what exactly it is and I will review it one last time.

I need a fresh start!
Reason: I feel that Jackie was not done properly. She has some mistakes. Her nose and tail looks off completely. I feel that she would not have passed the QC standards of today.

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - Draft Feline Mutant
Concept Origin: (original design or commercial cosplay) She is a daughter of the year of the tigers.
WIP Needed?No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like for her to look more like her parents naturally. She has a natural gray base color. The stripes should look more ink like like the parents. Her fluff needs to be more pronounced.
Face: Same eye color. Same eyebrows. Her ears needs to be more feline like. Her face need a bit more tiger markings. I would like for her to have the bend neck if possible.
Mane:
Tail: Feline tail that looks more natural
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Jackie Jackie uncert Her mother but Wyntre has full ownership Her Father

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - none
Wings: Describe Wings - None
Fins: Describe Fins- None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: I am not sure if this can be done if not.. don't worry. Maybe have paws? I know her parents don't have any. I leave this up to the colorist.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: She has a very light blue sash like ribbon that she carries. It has a little bunny on it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Refer to the refs above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Tiger breeding

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:52 am
Entry Tag: Fea Line | Mutant | Mod-Heavy?
Edit Category: - Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kalona Hypogriff
Concept Origin: A Mock of Lithrovanel and a Barn Owl
WIP Needed? Please <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same as before but if the darker brown could be faded as much as possible please so its not such a stark contrast from her head. If the browns in her horns are viable, those work fine! Also if her markings could be a bit smoother like Litha's please! And if the creamy white of her face can extend to her underbelly perhaps? If not, no worries!
Face: Same as before, the nose and eye markings are fine <3
Mane: A large mop of feathers, similar to what she has but if possible, down to her feet? Also could the thick 'outline' marking be reduced a tad please? Perhaps just at the tips of the feathers, that would be appreciated!
Tail: Same kind of feathery mop as her mane, but also down to her feet and lessen the thick 'outline' marking to just the tips please!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same owl feet is fine!
Reference Image(s):
Litha, Litha Markings, any barn owl ref you'd like to use!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert

Horn(s): The same horns as she has before, colors are fine!
Wings: Same wings as she has!
Other Notes: CC whatevers needed!

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: Any chance of armor similar to Lithas would be love, if not thats a ok!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Lith  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Kettyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:29 pm
Entry Tag: Kettyn | Regular | Unedited

I need a fresh start!
Reason: Looking at the uncert I don't believe that the lineart coloring was done accurately (to match the colored sections that Orpheus displays) You can see the line art inconsistency the most around his facial area and around some (if not all) of the areas around his legs. This was his original custom form from which I originally wanted his design to be constructed from.

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: (original design or commercial cosplay)
WIP Needed? Maybe, I don't know.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: *needs fixing* If the blue could be made "darker" it would be excellent.
Face: same as is.
Mane: *needs fixing*. I wanted the color white to be at the base (coming from the pony) and transitioning to black. Could the hairstyle be switched to Wild Mane? (for male soq)
Tail: *needs fixing*. I wanted the color white to be at the base (coming from the pony) and transitioning to black. Could the hairstyle be switched to Wild Mane? (for male soq)
Hooves/Fetlocks: *needs fixing* I was hoping that the white around Orpheus's hooves could be omitted. On the orginal custom form I never indicated wanting white on the body.
Reference Image(s):

Orpheus Uncert

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Shifter only
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: On the original form I wanted Orpheus to have a dreamcatcher. It was never added. Can the color match his eyes?
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:15 pm
Entry Tag: Wasteland Wyvern | Regular | Heavy

Link to Uncert: [X] - I don't have access to his official at this time so linked my IMGUR one.

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Warhorse Regular without Roman Nose and with Leg Down and Fluffy Fetlocks
Concept Origin: Re-custom of existing Soq.
WIP Needed? Yes please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same colors and markings as he currently has, feel free to fade them a bit with age and some strategic very light dappling to his fur under his markings to give texture please. I leave the dappling placement up to you.

Face:
Eye Color - The same dark reddish with the front most eye faded out and milky. He is blind in this eye now.
Eyebrows - The same blackish color maybe with a small grey streak in it to show age.
Inner Ear - The same as is.
Expression - Stock Raised Eyebrows, Stock Neutral Mouth, and Stock Light Lashes Eyes
Facial Markings - The same with some strategic very light dappling to his fur under the markings to give texture. I leave the dappling placement up to you.

Mane: Edited long unkempt hair that goes down to about his knees, color the same as he has black with red tips, and please put some light silver grey streaks in it to show age. Streaks CC placement.

Tail: Edited long unkempt hair that goes down to the backs of his knees, maybe a little lower, same black color with red tips and similar grey streaks with cc placement.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Warhorse Fluffy Fetlocks, with black hooves.

Reference Image(s):
None

Horn(s): N/A

Wings: N/A

Fins: N/A

Scales: N/A

Pelt: N/A

Other Notes:
1.) Please give him 3 scars on his back flank as if a large cat swiped him leaving a wound. Colored as you see fit just don't have it blend too much please! Ragged is better.
2.) Please give him 3 more scars on his face over the front most eye. He got swiped by a large non-familiar cougar he was running out of his territory. Ragged is better!
3.) Please remove his dreamcatcher necklace.
4.) I would like an un-itemed version but no need for a non-scarred version. :3

Trading Post Items:
1.) 3 hoop earring on his front most ear - shiny onyx black in color

Custom Items:
1.) An edited wrap scarf and cape combo - cape can be shortish coming to just above his knees and draped over his shoulders behind him. I don't have any refs for it so feel free to do as you see fit!

Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, it's my own pet.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:02 pm
Entry Tag: Summer Raaven | Draft Regular | Heavy

Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Leg Up?: Yes
Bent Neck? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref - I'd like more of a fluffy/full look to him, if possible
Face: See Ref
Mane: CC - Length can stay, just maybe more full/vibrant
Tail: CC - Braid can stay, but more full/vibrant
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Recustom of Colt Uncert

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Other Notes: I want him to look more full / vibrant

Custom Items: CC - His mate has a lot of jewelry but I don't want it clashing with his fluffiness so whatever you think looks best

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Recustom  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:07 pm
Entry Tag: dawns_aura | Flutter | heavy

Username of owner(s): dawns_aura
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: uncert

Soquili Species: flutter
WIP Needed?not needed but loved

He has always felt like a nomadic bardling prince to me.
I would love an accessorised version as well as nekkid.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: varying shades of green (as is current, would like to be more differentation, especially on face)
Face: sultry eyes with thick lashes, same/similar eye markings

Mane: slightly longer in length, still windblown, fade color and maybe add some lighter streaks (white/lighter green)
Tail: still long length, fade color and add some lighter streaks (as with mane)
Hooves/Fetlocks: fetlocks slightly longer/fluffier
Reference Image(s):

Wings: I would like them to remain the same in style and color. Please add some tatters/ scars as he was injured in a caving accident
Other Notes: I would like him to have a bent neck or lifted head, please

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:52 pm
Void - Reposting

Entry Tag: Tirokio | Mutant | Extreme

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - He's classified as a Mutant
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Both? Lord of Nightmares is a demon lord from Slayers but doesn't have an actual appearance as they possessed the MC.
WIP Needed? I'd love at least one of the sketch stage to finalize edit looks especially with the tail.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black
Face: Glowing yellow eyes I'd love him to have a sinister expression/sharp teeth because he is a demon lord.
Mane: Similar to how it was but refreshed, if that makes sense. He has a lot of gravity defying bits about him (see scarf)
Tail: His tail was supposed to be a black energy, more like lightning/volatile energy than the smog it looks like. Its based off the attack "Giga Slave" from the anime Slayers yet the animation was old back then before the reboot.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Like his tail, the fetlocks were supposed to be similar to the energy of his tail but like "sparking" off.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): Two sets of karkdann horns please, hard to tell with hair on original but he does have two and they can be larger
Wings: He has LARGE leathery wings. Whatever looks good in a nod to his original.
Accessories: I would love his scarf to remain. Refreshed in style with some gravity defiance and can be battered and a bit bloody. He's not a nice guy.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:13 pm
Entry Tag: Jackariah Beckett | Angeni/Flutter | Unedited

Edit Category: - Unedited (but extreme prefered)
Soquili Species: - Angeni/Flutter
WIP Needed? If you've got 'em I love 'em heart

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: If possible, maybe more stripes like the yellow ones, as well as some that turn into vines (feel free to make or not make it sumi-e). I would like to add a bent neck, like his dad. Please keep the hatching sumi-e markings. Feel free to add other markings
Face: Same as original
Mane: I would like to have long curly hair please. With a few braids edited or spliced in.
Tail: I would like to have long curly hair please. With a few braids edited or spliced in.
Hooves/Fetlocks: long curly sumi~e that have a little inky butterfly coming off.
Reference Image(s):
The recustom
Parents
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Grandparents
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horn(s): None
Wings: A mixture of angeni and flutter wings. Something like James's wings. Splicing is okay if unedited.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: Please keep the same antenae

Trading Post Items: Please keep the mice with blueberries and bucket of blueberries
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I hope so!  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:32 pm
Entry Tag: Malis Vitterfolk | Mutant unicorn? | CC (some form of edits though)

I need a fresh start!
Reason: The .psd was corrupted when it was being worked on and so his leg never got cleaned up properly.
[cert] [uncert] [with roach pet]

Edit Category: Minor/Mod-Heavy (most body mods can be spliced, the dagger and tabard I'd prefer to be custom)
Soquili Species: Uni
Concept Origin: WoW OC
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based on the Zhevra in WoW. I'd prefer a more 'realistic' look to the stripes please. I'd like the chest fluff to be added in. There are a few minor scars on his mod, none on his face though.
Face: Eye colour is a piercing blue, I'd like him to have a beard and a rakish expression if possible.
Mane: Edited/spliced mane that looks like his style in WoW
Tail: Short Talbuck tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Extra fluffy fetlocks, cloven hooves
Reference Image(s): [colour reference] [in game reference] [stripe idea] [tail reference]
Character reference: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Horn(s): Curved uni horns (see talbuk model)
Other Notes: n/a

Custom Items: Custom dagger and tabard. I would love it if he could still have Lil'Zev (the cockroach) on his leg.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Dagger] [Tabard]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff