Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:41 pm
Entry Tag: Mahogany Sunset | Unicorn | Unedited

I need a fresh start!
Reason: Major instances of shading and/or maybe color being outside of the lines. Lines are not colored to match his green markings where they touch. That hair shading. (A lot of this is easiest to see on a white background.)

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Unicorn!
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: He was a premade pony from the family event in 2011
WIP Needed? Yes pls

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs! I'd like him to be put on the draft lines because he a big boi. I would like it if his markings could be smoothed out a bit and if perhaps some swirls could be added to his shoulder and his hip to give him a bit more continuity in the form of an almost blanket-like marking. (I'm thinking like an addition of a max of 2 swirls on each end of his existing back marking, plus some lil dots for continuity). Kind of curving over his shoulder and toward his tail/hip. (If this is too much, it's fine to leave off.) I do like his mottled blue but would like some of the muddiness to be cleaned up. My thought is that it could be that way because something isn't clipped?
Face: eye color: Maybe a clearer dark blue if that can be a thing? eyebrows: cleaned up, dark green is fine but need some definition in the shading/lines. inner ear: light blue is fine as-is. roman nose for drafts: yes! Facial markings: He has a dark spot on the top of his nose with a medium blue underneath it. Can we add a similar dark-ish gradient on his cheek bone for a little continuity? Facial hair: Chin scruff please!
Mane: Unedited. I'm okay with the green, maybe we can add a few very thin gray streaks? I'm not sure how I feel about him keeping the Crimped style, but I would love for him to have something with a little more length/elegance/long lines; alpaca hair if desired, but not required. Wavy if it can be managed because I'd like him to keep a semblance of the previous hair texture. Can definitely be spliced if you want to get creative!
Tail: Unedited unicorn tail. I'm thinking the classical tail with a spliced tuft might balance best with his beefed up form? I would like the tuft style to match the mane style if possible, in like line/shading texture.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven hooves. Can we try to splice on the warhorse fetlocks? I managed this with Garlan but had to do each foot separate. Let me know if you want template! I would like his hooves to be a brighter silver-gray, shading might be a little muddy currently.
Reference Image(s): Bedwyr Uncert | Bedwyr Cert | Garlan for template ref (WIP of my 2019 Christmas custom still in progress... go me)

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Unicorn horn, classic or curved, up to you depending on the balance. I would like the silver to be brighter/more well-defined than current.

Other Notes: Itemless-version please!

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Bedwyr is a healer, mostly magical but also traditional. It would be really cool if items associated with herbal medicine could be included in his makeover. I'm down with whatever you'd like, CC, maybe matching him since he's "natural" woad/green dye colors. My primary thoughts are: satchel, bottle(s), pouch, maybe a basket or bowl of flowers [tiki necklace type?]. Maybe an olive branch. Go wild; I would just like to have an itemless version! (Please SKIP candles, tea stuff, crystals, skulls/bones, anything spooky as a general concept.)
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:55 pm
Entry Tag: FrostyPeaches | Angeni/Kirin/Kalona/Canine shifter (tail only) | Unedited to Moderate

Edit Category: Unedited to Moderate
Soquili Species: Angeni/Kirin/Kalona/Canine shifter (tail only)-- not sure if this will change her current existing OL tag to Hyperhybrid (sorry)
Concept Origin: cyo winter plushie
WIP Needed? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same as before but with some extra black lines and swirls if possible like on the plushie
Face: Same as before, all face markings are fine and pretty <3
Mane: Same as before, no change needed
Tail: Please may she receive new tail of either stock template Wolf pelt tail, Fox pelt tail, or Alt fox tail with the same red markings and yellow flame like dot markings as on plushie <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as before, no change needed
Reference Image(s):

- cyo winter plushie , cyo plushie uncert , any Okami ref you like to use

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --- Aisa uncert --- Aisa markings uncert

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Please may she receive new wings of either stock template Kalona wing style 1 or Kalona wing style 4 -- the colour less cherry red and maybe a fainter faded shade of red that goes better with the red markings on her body
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: recustom of Aisa

Trading Post Items: cc
Custom Items: cc

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: yes  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:27 am
Voiding

Entry Tag: Ebonrune | Shifter | Extreme

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Pureshifter
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs
Face: Though only relevant if it could be seen under the pelt, I'd like her to have a proper snarl. Right now she just looks depressed.
Mane: If has unpelted version, a style like she already has is fine.
Tail: If unpelted, something ungroomed looking.
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A, clawed
Reference Image(s): [Pelted] [Unpelted] [Feral]

Pelt: I'd prefer for her to remain a raven, or similar
Custom Items: Her star necklace, her feral form

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:32 am
Entry Tag: Nori Ishida | Regular | Heavy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Regular
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'd like his main body to be less stark white and his red spots to be distributed across more of his body is possible. I'd like the spots to appear more natural than what they are now. If it's allowed to change the henna designs on his legs, I'd like them to look less like a stamp and possibly include some paisley designs in the henna if that's not too much of a change.
Face: Roman nose, same color eyes as original, normal expression. Same reddish color on his muzzle, but more of a natural fade than what's present now.
Mane: Keep the same auburn red with lighter brown highlights and a long, curly style. I'm not too picky about the exact style here.
Tail: Same colors, long braid style template.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt fetlocks, same color as original but with a more natural fade than what is present now.
Reference Image(s): Spots to look more like this (minus the solid brown towards the head/neck). Paisley designs for henna on legs.

Horn(s): NA
Wings: NA
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: My biggest issues with the original are the stamp-like look to the henna designs and spots, and the stark white color of his coat. The rest I'm not really too picky about, so long as he's still covered in gold jewelry.

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: A maang tikka hanging on his forehead, gold with red accents. Some type of ornate ear cuff. I'm not picky on the exact design and have a few referenced below for inspiration. An ornate, bib-style necklace similar to what he has now - some inspiration images below. Orate gold cuffs on his front legs. And I'd like to keep the gold chain that he has wrapped around his legs, chest, neck and body in the same layered style as the original. I don't care what pattern it's wrapped in or how it's draped, just so long as it's wrapped all around his body like the original. His son Shen (owned by me) has a similar style to the chain on his hindquarters.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Maang tikka, ear cufffs, necklaces, a more ornate necklace, cuffs

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: NA

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: NA  

Nori Ishida

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:25 pm
Entry Tag: White Neko Chan | Draft Feline Mutant | From Minor to extreme?

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - Draft Feline Mutant
Concept Origin: (original design or commercial cosplay) She is a daughter of the year of the tigers.
WIP Needed?No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like for her to look more like her parents naturally. She has a natural gray base color. The stripes should look more ink like like the parents.
Face: Same eye color. Same eyebrows. Her face need a bit more tiger markings. I would like for her to have the bend neck if possible.
Mane:
Tail: Feline tail that looks more natural
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks, please.
Reference Image(s): Jackie Jackie uncert Her mother but Wyntre has full ownership Her Father

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - none
Wings: Describe Wings - None
Fins: Describe Fins- None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: She has a very light blue sash like ribbon that she carries. It has a little bunny on it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Refer to the refs above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Tiger breeding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:51 pm
Entry Tag: Rita Zyon | Unicorn | Heavy

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Rita Zyon
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: Items UC No Items UC

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Unicorn
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I do love her body colouration and would love it to remain the same, as much as you can. Leg up pose if possible, unless fetlocks can't be added to this pose in which case regular pose is fine.
Face: Mostly as is, though if you could adjust her colours slightly on her face that would be great....particularly nose/mouth area.
Mane: I really like the colour of her hair, though I would like it to be edited. Curly hair that is windblown with some wispy/messy ends (see Azn).
Tail: Newer classical unicorn tail. Colour same as she currently has.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Unicorn hooves, with some longer fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): See above

Horn(s): The horn she currently has is fine.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: If she could still have her current trading post items, that would be great (clamshell necklace, 3-hoop earrings, hairsticks).
Custom Items: I would love if she had some white, sheer silks on her, something elegant looking (maybe draped along her neck/down her back). I would also love her familiar as an owl critter, maybe sitting on her back. You can omit Zita if you don't do critters, wasn't sure! I also listed her mom as a reference since I own her, not sure if I am allowed to list her dad and grandpa due to this being customs and not breeding throwbacks.

Rae Zita Zita Uncert Azn Uncert Silk 1 Silk 2 Silk 3 Silk 4 Silk 5 Silk 6

Rita Zyon

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:20 pm
Entry Tag: Tirokio | Mutant | Extreme

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - He's classified as a Mutant
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Both? Lord of Nightmares is a demon lord from Slayers but doesn't have an actual appearance as they possessed the MC.
WIP Needed? I'd love at least one of the sketch stage to finalize edit looks especially with the tail.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black
Face: Glowing yellow eyes I'd love him to have a sinister expression/sharp teeth because he is a demon lord.
Mane: Similar to how it was but refreshed and whatever looks good for a sinister bad guy LOL, if that makes sense. He has a lot of gravity defying bits about him (see scarf)
Tail: His tail was supposed to be a black energy, more like lightning/volatile energy than the smog it looks like. Its based off the attack "Giga Slave" from the anime Slayers yet the animation was old back then before the reboot. It can be thicker to create a shape, but in the reference images was more the lightning like look I was going for. Glow effect would be amazing to be in a yellow - whatever looks good as his colours in the spell is black and gold.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Like his tail, the fetlocks were supposed to be similar to the energy of his tail but like "sparking" off.
Reference Image(s): n/a

Horn(s): Two custom sets of karkdann mimic'ing custom horns please, hard to tell with hair on original but he does have two and i'd love them to be a little larger to stand out.
Wings: He has LARGE leathery wings. Whatever custom looks good in a nod to his original.
Accessories: I would love his scarf to remain. Refreshed in style with some gravity defiance and can be battered and a bit bloody. He's not a nice guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:00 pm
Entry Tag: kivras | uni/normal | mod-heavy

Edit Category: Moderate to Extreme
Soquili Species: Uni/Normal
Concept Origin: OG
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Markings as close to the original as possible.
  • I'd like for his body to be much darker, closer to black, same shade as his father. the darker parts that he has now, make them a little lighter. So, lighter black/grey on his back/muzzle (But not TOO much lighter, just enough that there's a difference).
  • I'd like him to have some scarring; One scar from under the eye down to his cheek with a second one closer to the corner of his eye and shorter than the other, and a 'cross' type scar with one of the x's legs longer than all the others on his shoulder.

Face:
  • Same as Original, but perhaps narrow his eye a bit? So, uh, Sultry eyes.
  • I would also like it if he had a bit of chin scruff. Not a full on beard but more visible than just a little bit of fuzz.
  • Some sort of nose piercing and lip piercing. We're going for 'aged rockerboy' look here haha.

Mane:
  • Edited. Mostly the same, but his bangs a bit longer (Where you can see the hair under his chin on the other side?) with some white/grey streaking to show some age? And the neck portion a bit more like his father's, only a bit longer.
  • I'd love a braid worked in somewhere, tied off with dark leather and a small black feather + a fang.

Tail:
  • If possible, a similar windblown-esque look like his father's, but longer, almost brushing the ground?
  • Some flecks/streaks of grey like his mane, to show age :>

Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • I would like longer, fluffier fetlocks!
  • Black hoof color.

Reference Image(s): [Cert]

Trading Post Items:
  • 3 hoop earrings, middle ring being pastelrainbow, the other 2 silver.
  • I do NOT want the leg bracelets.

Custom Items:
  • His necklace, the tiger lily petals are from his mother, but i would like the bands to be silver instead of brown, as well as more loops of them, like his father.
  • I'd like him to have a silver dragon arm cuff coiling around his leg closest to us. 3 Loops please.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Cuff  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:14 pm
Entry Tag: catmagick | Cerynei | Unedited to Heavy

I need a fresh start!
Reason: Color blobs (shading?) outside the line art. Either color outside the lines or pixelated lines on the mane, I can't tell which.

Edit Category: Unedited to Heavy
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: same as before
Face: same as before
Mane: Long floor length light silver and lavender mane either spliced Fabio with Zephyr bangs or custom
Tail: moose tail, same color as before
Hooves/Fetlocks: sturdy footed without fetlocks, same color as before
Reference Image(s): cert uncerts

Horn(s): none
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:18 pm
Entry Tag: oo DeD and Tanakako | Regular | Heavy
(Co-owner and recustom agreement here)

Edit Category: Heavy probably? CC!
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular, leg up, straight neck
Concept Origin: Original design - Sibling to existing
WIP Needed? Sure!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark body resembling that of a black moonstone. Basically as it is now, with some subtle details that make him look more like a dark version of his sister!
Face: Blue eyes, but a bit more desaturated than in his original version (more similar to his sister's eye color) 'Miffed' style eyebrows, neutral expression, 'Unhinged' style eyes
Mane: A CC style that matches that of his sister, resembling the idea that he’s her ‘darker’ counterpart. Not as unhinged and wild as the current hair. Simple metal cuffs holding his braids instead of the ribbons that his sister has.
Tail: CC style to match his sister.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard.
Reference Image(s): Linked above. [Cert][Uncert]

Custom items: Silver armor!
- A piece of head armor similar to that of his original version, with a single fake-unicorn horn.
- His body piece should be more subtle. Instead of a full body piece, chest and leg pieces inspired by his current chest and leg pieces and the below inspiration images
-Armor 'wings' coming from the side/shoulder area (similar to the inspiration images), not like his current version where they come from the back like a saddle. CC details! Either metal pieces or feathered (pale, black-tipped feathers), or a combo!
- Armor should be decorated with moonstones. Not as many as in the original, just the subtle placement here and there. The shade is CC, ranging from the dark color of his body to the pale color of his sister's accessories. They can be a bit blue, but not as bright as in his original.
- General moonstone adornments, more subtle than in his original version. Something to match his sister!
-A single white feather worked in to the accessories, either in his hair or as a necklace, inspired by his mate.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sister!
Armor inspiration: [1] [2]
Note: A lot of the above is open for interpretation. He's a dark and broody version of his sister and however you'd like to interpret that would be wonderful  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:33 pm
Repost from page 2 -- 5 July 2022, 7:33pm PST
(a request would have made him a mutant so post was edited to remove)

Entry Tag: Melomar | Pixie | Heavy

familiar & items | items
Can you provide a naked, an items, and an items with familiar, versions?

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Pixie
Concept Origin: Original design (Recustom)
WIP Needed? I don't need one but if you would like to feel free!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black with vibrant green and blue (no change necessary).
Face: Green eyes (no change). Expression: Miffed eyebrows, Open Smile mouth, and Sultry eyes (I'm going for an impish smirk).
Mane: Hair is a gradient of black-green-aqua-skyblue-silver (no change). His hair is already super long but if you could, add some more long braids to indicate bigger hair with age.
Tail: Same as mane, more braid.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No changes.
Reference Image(s):
- Facial expressions

Wings: Headwings and Buttwings: edited (but similar style as original) and bigger, if you could! But could you tatter them a bit, similar to the stock option 'Tattered'? Also, can you make them slightly transparent (if this would make him a mutant please disregard!) ?
Other Notes:

He's a necromancer who sings to the dead, instead of chanting/speaking. He also plays flutes.
Trading Post Items: Any that apply. Feathers, candles, beads, etc.
Custom Items: A medicine bag around his neck. Flutes strapped to each leg (as seen in his Items cert). Skull headdress.
Reference Image(s) for Items: References below are for inspiration.
Medicine bag ideas: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Flute ideas
Headdress ideas: 1 | 2 | 3

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:56 pm
Entry Tag: Stormflower | Half-uni | heavy

Entry Tag: stormflower
Your Discord Username: stormflower #5130
Preferred method of contact: discord is quicker nowadays

Recustom- Misae

Username of owner(s): stormflower
Image of Soquili: User Image
with items
Link to Uncert: Original Necklace all items

Soquili Species: Uni
WIP Needed? Don’t have to but always love seeing the process

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: maybe change her to the newer template base with the head facing forward? She is a pale pink with some lighter areas, might be considered a faint gradient. Her current color and markings are just fine. Any tweaking you see fit is fine smile
Face: if I could have anything changed maybe more ‘doe’ like eyes? Maybe slightly longer lashes(be it template or otherwise smile ) her eyes are to be the same color as her half-sisters Nokomis, I think they were pretty spot on there already maybe
Mane: Here is where I would like the one of the biggest changes. I’d like her to have a similar feel and styling like her sister Nokomis, I like Misae to keep more of her longer length though. Also if it can work and look right have a few highlights or one section that is gold (for the sun?) I thought to make it silver to relate more to Noko but I think gold would be better for her mother’s side to come through more. Refs for inspiration for hair style below
Tail: More of a ‘classical uni’ tail CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would just ask for a slight gold glow to be added around her hooves and maybe have her hooves be painted white(or gold? Cc partially maybe if it makes it look better? Again Cc) Nokomis has her hooves glow faintly silver so I’d like Misae to have a faint gold glow-again like sunlight.
Reference Image(s): Hair refs and also hair items maybe
Nokomis uncert Hair 1 Maybe more hair decoration hair and decoration hair keeping length

Horn(s): Maybe custom a more slender twisted horn for her keeping her little sparkles and glow there
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)
*I understand that her current items will be lost and not retained in her new form and I am ok with that*
Trading Post Items: Any you feel you can splice and make use of for her Asian vibe. I’d like her to have flowers that more resemble her sisters, not exact but something close, colors CC. I’d also like a hair adornment similar to Nokomis but with its own flair, different style bells or something else all together. Maybe something else jewelry wise. Since she represents the sun she can stand to be a tad more ‘flashy’ with some jewelry(or even ribbons?!)around her maybe similar to my herd helper girls have the chains around them? I would also maybe like sun flies(fire flies lol) in place of where she had the butterflies if possible
Reference Image(s) for Items: Nokomis uncert Ametrine-ref for chains down the back

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:01 pm
Entry Tag: Shi Berry | Pawed Mutant Uni/Kalona Hybrid | Heavy

Username of owner(s): Shi Berry
Image of Soquili:
Link to Uncert: n/a

Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant Uni/Kalona Hybrid
    Note!: I have old permission from Ryuu to change her breed! She was a first gen custom from eons ago with no rp history or breedings. I can provide a screenshot upon request. c:

WIP Needed? Sure!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Similar mask-type marking, rest of the horse colored like a black sabino horse
Face: Mask-type marking, grey eyes.
Mane: Redone, flowing hair -- cc color, but I like the idea of black with white/red accessories
Tail: If possible, Hybrid Kalona/Uni tail with white hair -- Is it possible to use the Devil Tail 2 style, but instead of a spade end have hair like a Uni tail? If not, the classic Uni tail is fine with a custom end!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws!
Reference Image(s):

Original Pet
User Image

Black Sabino Horses

Hair References
    I like this style a lot, especially the front, sides, and accessories.

I'm open to a tied up hairstyle with a ponytail like this, so you're welcome to blend the two hairstyles! c:

Horn References

Horn(s): Custom demon horns, either upright or ram type horns. Up to you how you want to do them!
Tail: Is it possible to use the Devil Tail 2 style, but instead of a spade end have hair like a Uni tail? If not, the classic Uni tail is fine with a custom end!
Expression: Small fangs!
Ears: Custom fox ears

Ribbons in Hair: Can either be white, red, or white with red accents
Bangles around wrists: Silver cuffs around her foreleg wrists
Tail Jewelry: Cuff at base of tail with a chain that wraps some distance down around the tail -- cc how you end the chain
Neck Accessory: Either a necklace of some kind or a cloth wrap [please not striped -- can be black, silver, white, red, sheer, anything you want that fits really]
Additional Jewelry: CC any other jewelry -- horn jewelry, ear jewelry, et cetera. She's fairly modded in her original design (as a fox) so if you feel like it, feel free to mod her up, too!

Cuff References:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:09 pm
Entry Tag: Ebonrune | Shifter | Extreme

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Pureshifter
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs
Face: Though only relevant if it could be seen under the pelt, I'd like her to have a proper snarl. Right now she just looks depressed.
Mane: If there's an unpelted version, a style like she already has is fine.
Tail: If unpelted, something ungroomed looking.
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A, clawed
Reference Image(s): [Pelted] [Unpelted] [Feral]

Pelt: I'd prefer for her to remain a raven, or similar
Custom Items: Her star necklace, her custom feral form (to become a template if possible)  

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:41 pm
Entry Tag: tefla | Draft | Mod - Heavy

Edit Category: - Moderate-Heavy. I'm not sure where the edits I would like make it fall
Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: pre-designed by Darkmoon Dancer.
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'd like to keep Gaston's body color the same as it is. However he has experienced more than a few mishaps over his tenure in the Soquili lands. He has scars from falling rocks & deep pock marks in his side from rose thorns.
Face: This is where Gaston's look has changed the most. In an rp with a pureshifter Gaston lost his sight as the shifter damaged both of his eyes. In the same rp his ear was also damaged. If damage can be done to Gaston to show these rp'ed changes I'd be grateful. (Scarred over eyes/or removed eyes). The ear that is most visible would have to show a tattered appearance to fit the description of the injury sustained.
Mane: If the mane style can remain close the same as the original (but maybe add on a bit of length to show time's passage) Add in a few "gray" hairs.
Tail: The tail would reflect time's passage like above with the mane and add on a bit of length. Same color and maybe add a bit of gray.
Hooves/Fetlocks: same as the original uncert

Reference Image(s):
Cert with blindfold
UNCERT (( Uncert with blindfold ))

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Alt versions: if it is possible may I request a new version with Gaston without his shirt? (if this isn't possible that is ok)
If the shirt cannot be removed to create a laceration in his side can the shirt be affected (rips in the fabric/holes from thorns)

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Horse type blindfold over the eyes. Perhaps the color of the blindfold could be a green that matched Gaston's original eye color. Also a sort of a "guide stick" that Gaston could use when he's alone and needs to get around.
Horse Blindfold // Guide stick reference

(( For reference - these three RPs note the damage that Gaston has taken ))
Hidden Ambitions - laceration on his side
AmBUSHed (pockmarks from rose thorns)
Blinded by a Beauty - shifter damage (massive damage sustained)  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff