[Solo] a dream for Gisha ((Ayame and Lyre))Fin-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:25 pm
- Ayame stood at the lake her body was coated in sweat. She had just finished her dance and she was quite excited for the up coming show with her best friend Lyre Finn. Lyre was unique as he was shifter. Coming from a huge family. Lyre had come to her to first capture her for his sire. Unfortunately Ayame had caught Lyres fathers attention. She blinks and closes her eyes and takes a long breath it had been to long since that whole horrible thing that had happened. She had been Lyres fathers slave and entertainment for years. She had been taught to sing and dance by the finest teachers. Lyres father could get. She had been treated like a princess. But she had no freedom. She learned early on she was a prisoner and she was not allow to leave. She blinks and opens her eyes. LYRE. Lyre risked his life and got her out. The thief had been trickiest cat she had met. He alone had saved her. He had now rescued himself and found her many years later.

Returning to the now she wanted for him. Hopefully he would come again and be by her side once again. Lyre her warrior lynx her lover her hope. Lyre was special and she was glad he was here now. Or at least coming. She closes her eyes and smiles.

She wanted a family! Maybe not a mate she would never allow male or female to control her like Lyres dad did. But maybe just maybe a child would bring her happiness. She had many males and females that would help her with that but getting to know others took time. Her heart hurt thinking about it. But maybe Lyre would help her with this. Then maybe she have a child of her own.

((Word count 304))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:42 pm
-Lyre Finn trots though the frost to the lake where he was meeting his best friend Ayame. Even though they had grown up together it had been forever since he was alone with her. The thought of being near her alone both excited him and make him afraid. He did remember his past at the memory of what his father and tribe had done it was wrong.

His tribe kidnapped young females they trained them in dance, music or acting. These females would entertain the tribe for years before being given to a honored male for mating. The mating were never forced but when a female was given she was not allow to be near another male until she decided on what exactly she wanted. If she didn't agree she would be entertainer for rest of her life and wouldn't be allowed to bare children. It was a hate fate. But as he headed to where Ayame many females felt in love with those males they were paied with. His mother truly loved his father.

However his father had broken the tribes one rule and tried to keep Ayame for him self. With Lyres help she had escaped and had gotten away.

Lyre had escaped a few years later. He was the best thief and scond only to his father. He had left because he wouldn't agree with the tribe he left because he needed to and now he had spotted and even seen his old friend. God she was beautiful. He was glad to find her and be near her again.

((Word count 262))  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:03 pm
- -Ayame looks at the lake and relax as she spots Lyre across the lake it was great to see him. Heading towards him she smiles and trots across the lake before she stood in front of him- " hello my oldest friend? How have you been." She smiles at him and watches the trees that surrounds the lake and smiles.-

- Lyre looks at her and blushes. He hadn't seen her in years and now she stood beside him and looked her over- " I'm good I was just thinking of your brother and what is getting up to without us keeping him in check and out of the way. Do you remember the time when your brother tried to help that wolf cub. Your father would have nothing to do with it." - he laughes and watches her and smiles -

-Ayame laughs she offen thought of her twin brother. She left him behide but she had never forgotten him and all the trouble he would get them into and how she and Lyre would get him out of trouble. She really hope he was alright how she wished she could have told him about her escape. She truly wished he was beside her now what trouble he could be up to in this place. What peaks he could be pulling. She shakes her head and looks at Lyre. At least Lyre was here now. She relaxes and watches him- " yes I miss Ryu. How Long can you stay what are your plans and would you like me to show you around?"

- Lyre blinks and looks around the beautiful lake. He knew that she didn't live here. Maybe she lived somewhere else. Somewhere close. He did want to have a look around and smiles.- " I've been here nearly a week I'm still getting used to beautiful place. I miss you and Ryu. You see he left shortly after you did. Yes, I would love for you to show me around that would be wonderful and I'm glad I have found you." - He smiles- " I wish I had better news about your brother."
((Word count 348 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:37 pm
-Ayame blinks her brother had disappeared what that was so noted like him. Ryu was not one to disappear without talking to her or Lyre first. Lyre seemed upset by this was he in love with her brother and she never noticed. It seemed so but she didn't really know them. She blinks again and thought about her own loneliness she blinks. She nuzzles Lyre and snuggles him for a little bit.- " your welcome to come and stay with me at my home in orchard. But I can show you around if that is what you wish. I would be happy to spend time with you Lyre. I'm glad your here and safe.:" - she smiles again.

- Lyre hearing her sadness in her voice looks at her. When she nuzzles him and snuggles he relaxes finally feeling that he was home. He cries. Yes he was in love with Ryu. His strong beautiful fox the one that had always had his heart the one that made him see the truth of matter. He had helped Ayame escape. Never did he think it would cost him every thing he knew and now he was alone and lost.- " I would love to stay with you."

((Word count 202))  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:38 pm
-Ayame smiles and snuggles Lyre more she was glad to him cheering up. She pulls back and then turns towards her home in orchard. She looks back and stares at Lyre before headingback towards her home. She was glad that he agreedto join her. She could finally return the favor and one day togetherthaey could possibly find her brother. She hoped was still out there when Lyre could be with him out his father interfering with all their lives. She hoped her brother would come to her one day and once he found out lyre was special and unique and they both couldbe happy. " its this way i hope your still like orchards and flowers."

- Lyre follows her he thinks about himself he was truly greatful to be away from his father. He was happy but lonely and was missing Ryu. Being with Ayame was hard. But he was also happy that he had found Ayame and she was happy. He couldn't wait to see her home. A orchard... she lived in orchard how intresting he could imagine the fruit trees and flowers that she would see in this orchard.- "I do."

- after a while he follows her into orchard. He stops and takes in all the sights and gives a grasp. The orchard was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen- " this place is beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to live here. AYAME!" - He looks around again for now this is home and he was happy to be in this beautiful place. With a good friend. What adventure he would have looking for Ryu in these lands-

- Ayame watches Lyres reaction. And she smiles- " thank you it's your home too." - Ayame smiles whatever maybe coming could be for now she was happy Lyre was home and they might be able to find others that had escape. This is their new home in New land for now her family was now coming together. It was enough and she was happy. She hoped they would find her brother she didnt know if they would but she hoped and prayed to whom whever would listen she really hoped. With all her heart but that was tell for another time-

((Word count 369))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:54 pm
- Lyre relaxes around the camp fire he built after Ayame went to bed. It was hard to admit that his father made him afraid of the dark. He blinks and looks around. This place was truly beautiful. He hated what he was going to have to do. He would bring Ayame back at all costs but that was only because his father had threatened Ryu and his mate was everything to him. He blinks maybe he could explain everything but for now he needed sleep before he took her back to his father. He relaxes and falls asleep. I love you Ryu-

((Word count total 1585))

Fin  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out