Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[ SOLO ] An Untold Truth ( Akira x Wisp )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:34 am
User Image x User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:36 am
User Image

Akira was walking as he was looking for his mother Wisp. She has told him that she had something to tell him. But she would not tell him what it was and that he would have to find her today to get it out of her. So now he is looking for her. Looking in all the normal places but not able to find any trace of his mother. Just where on earth could she be? This was getting crazy and he really wanted to know just what it was that his mother wanted to tell him. And why did she make him wait if she was not going to be any where that he could find her. Sighing as he thinks about it. Hmm maybe just maybe she was at the river. So he goes to the river to check it out and what do you know. There she is getting a drink at the edge of the river bank. Sighing again Akira walks up to his mother. "Mother if you wanted to tell me something so badly but make me wait for it then why were you not easier to find?" He wonders a bit as he waits for her to finish drinking and look at him. Maybe then he might get an answer but knowing his mother there might not be an answer. Wisp was like that and he knew it better then others would. After all she is his mother. His siblings knew this kind of behavior from their mother as well. One does not change Wisp. She is one of a kind and he is so glad she is his mother and not a mare after him. Because as pretty as his mother is... She is scary to him. He will stay on her good side the best he can. So he waits. There is no need to push her. She will either answer or just tell him what it was that she was going to tell him. One does not rush Wisp. But by now he is thinking that his mother is ignoring him on purpose. So by this point Akira leans in to get a drink from the river's bank as well. This was going to be one hell of a long day. His mother would make sure of it. Maybe this is just her way of waiting to spend time together. He straightens up and shakes his head. If that was the case then she could just ask. After all he is her son and spending time with her is not that big of a problem and he really would not mind doing so. But this beating around the bush is getting to him. He does not like it when she does this and it is not like he can really call her out for it. Because with his luck. He would call her out and then it would have really been her wanting to tell him something. Sighing yet again as he looks at his mother who is staring him down. "Yes, Mother?"

WC :: 512  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:56 am
User Image

Giggling Wisp looks down onto her son. Well that was until he straightened up. "Well I was waiting in one of our normal hang outs when I wanted water from this river. So I came here. Oh yes. I wanted to let you know that the siblings you know of are not all of them." She smiles with a giggle as she turns to leave. Just like her to hook someone just to leave. It is something that Wisp was known from but as she tried to walk away she felt weight on her tails. Glancing back as she gives Akira an odd look. "Hmm dear son.. Why are you standing on my tails? It hurts you know. Remove yourself." She then watching his face knows that he is about to lose his temper. So she sighs a bit. "You just are not any fun today. Fine. I will tell you. You know of the twins and your brother. Well there are more out there. You see... How do I put this?" She thinks a bit as she closes her eyes. Wondering how she is going to word this to him as she opens her eyes feeling him remove himself from her tails. "Akira before I knew that I was going to have you and the siblings you know of. Well I would ask the spirits over and over again to grant me with offspring. And I just happened to find out that well they did. The only problem to this untold truth of mine is that I am unsure of how many kids I really have. I don't know how many are girls. Or how many are boys. Though that doesn't matter to me. I am just happy to know they are out there and I would love it if I could meet them all one day. Just like how I have you, your brother, and the twins. You all make me so happy. So if you ever travel look for them ok? Well you don't have to. Only if you want to. But I wanted to tell you this. I will find your other siblings to tell them about all of this as well. Although I would have loved it, if you would have let me play a little game on you with it. But that is not who you are. Akira just know that I love you the way you are so no changing ok?" She nuzzles her son as he is stunned in shock. Wisp knows that finding out that their family is a lot bigger then any of them know would shock all of them. It was a shocker to her as well. But she has always wanted a huge family. She would even go out and adopt like crazy if her sons would let her. Now she is glad they didn't because now she needs to figure out just how many kids she truly has. And she wants to meet them all and give them all love.

WC :: 503  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:53 am
User Image

Akira looking at his mother. "Shocked... No. This so fits you. Shocked about the fact the spirits granted you more kids without giving them to you then maybe. After all am I not also a spirit child of yours?" He wonders a bit as he looks at her more. Sighing as he tries to find his next words. "I do not mind going out to look for my siblings if this is what you wish mother. After all to have taught us that we are guides and it is our job to find the lost. Souls or alive. So is this not a job of mine? Mother are you hiring me or coming with me?" He wonders a bit as he smirks waiting on her answer. This one he wants to hear. After all he truly isn't so shocked that she would ask the spirits for more kids. His mother is known to have a love for kids and family. He and the rest that are already here with her know this and though she might think this news would shock them. It would not. It fits her but the shocking part might just be the number of kids Wisp truly has out there. One can only hope that she will get to meet them all. Or so Akira keeps telling himself that. "If we are to look, do you know where to start? Also from this point on you are not allowed to ask the spirits for more kids mother. Not until we find all of the ones out there already."

WC :: 262  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:05 pm
User Image

"Well yes you are a spirit child of mine and the first one. But I did not get you right away so I kept on wishing." As she listened to him, tears of joy started to form. "Yes that is a job I taught to you. No I am not hiring you. I am going to be by your side as we look. I don't know where to start. We don't have to rush it and look in areas we will already be in. And yes I agree. Until we find them all I will no longer be asking the spirits for kids." Wisp nuzzles her son. He just made her so happy right now. She thought that she would have to go alone to look for these lost children. A part of her thought he would be so mad at her. She loves her children and does not wish to anger any of them. She wants her kids to be healthy and happy at all times. With a deep breath slowly being pushed out of her lunges she steps back to look at her son fully and with the respect he has more then earned. "Shall we look about this area first? Also please know that I am so proud of you Akira." She steps back closer to him and butt bumps him a bit as they both start to head off. Maybe they will tell her other kids and it would be a family trip or maybe they will just start right away and tell the others as them come across them. But that is a tell for another time.

WC :: 272

FIN

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces