Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
News On Pesty, Keira, and Nidorous (4/28/23 - nothing new ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll For More Au/Pt
  +1
View Results

purplewiz

Crew

Mega Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:23 pm
Hey, folks.

As many of you have discovered by now, you can't get to Pesty's store or profile page. That's because her account (and the others mentioned above) have been banned.

I am very sure this is an unbelievably enormous mistake. But this is Gaia - even if they've made an error, it takes more time than you would think to resolve.

That's literally all the information I have right now - if and when I get more, I'll update this post and the date in the subject line.

UPDATE 8/18/22 (and it's not much of an update): Yes, they've all filed tickets with Gaia. So the process has been started, but as mentioned before, Gaia's processes are SLOW.

UPDATE 12/18/22: I have heard from Keira/Pesty. She's fine. She's still waiting for Gaia to get their rectocranial situation corrected and get back to her with anything. So while it's good to know she's ok, there's really nothing new on the Gaian front.

UPDATE 12/22/22/: Message from Pesty:

I've received email from Pesty, and she said to pass on along this message (I'm paraphrasing here): she misses you all very much, she's pissed at Gaia, and she will be back if she can get the account back.

UPDATE 4/28/23: more email from Pesty, she's fine, still hasn't heard anything from Gaia. No change.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:11 pm
Oh my how sad. Yes, I'm sure it is Gaia's error! She is so sweet n kind.

I hope she gets them back, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

My daughter's acct has been on hold since May. Gaia said someone tried to hack her and it's on hold as a precaution. She's tried talking to them and filed a ticket. Still waiting.

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Universal333

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:20 pm
Saddened to hear this. I hope they can get their accounts back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:07 am
Thank you for the information purplewiz!
These are sad news.
I am also 100% convinced that this is nothing but an enormous mistake on Gaias side.

Is there anything we can do to help them get their accounts back faster?
Hopefully they won't have to wait long until they get them back.  

Jenovaproject_12

Friend

edokitty

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:07 am
Bans take a while to reverse. Maybe she will make a new account in the mean time. cat_sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:10 pm
Yeah. So purplewiz told me about this thread and asked me to send a guild announcement about it because she can't.

I tried. I don't think it worked because it said it sent it after I typed one word. And guilds can send only one announcement per day. Great.

I'll try again tomorrow. yum_coldone  

Horace The Elf
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

purplewiz

Crew

Mega Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:24 pm
Horace The Elf
Yeah. So purplewiz told me about this thread and asked me to send a guild announcement about it because she can't.

I tried. I don't think it worked because it said it sent it after I typed one word. And guilds can send only one announcement per day. Great.

Well, that explains that. I wondered if you needed more beer money mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:53 pm
So far as I know, there's nothing anyone can do to prod Gaia to move faster to get their accounts back any faster.

I've been erroneously banned before, so it is possible to get it reversed. But it takes time, patience, and tenacity. Lots of patience.

I also hope they'll make some temp accounts and hang out while they're waiting, but I don't know if they have or will. I'm hoping everything will work out sooner rather than later, but we're going to need a lot of that patience, too.  

purplewiz

Crew

Mega Nerd

Tenshi no Kanashimi

Angelic Muse

27,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:55 pm
Excuse me, what? What the actual eff is wrong with Gaia? scream

Whose next? Me? Yeah, just give me more incentive to leave. Go ahead, I dare you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:58 am
This is sad news. Pesty was the one who warned us this was happening. I hope it gets resolved soon. I had one of my accounts hacked but was lucky to get it back after two days because I took Pesty’s advice and wrote down everything. I went through the online help desk.  

sachara

Sparkling Girl

faelove64

Friendly Fairy

20,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:30 am
Oh nooooooooo!! What a living nightmare!! I truly hope she gets it all back soon!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:05 pm
purplewiz
Horace The Elf

Well, that explains that. I wondered if you needed more beer money mrgreen

Ok, I sent another announcement. This one looks like it worked.

I can always use more beer money yum_coldone  

Horace The Elf
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

Tenshi no Kanashimi

Angelic Muse

27,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:10 pm
Horace The Elf

Ok, I sent another announcement. This one looks like it worked.

I can always use more beer money yum_coldone

You are working hard for once, so you deserve it. *dumps a bunch of drink tokens over his head*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:03 pm
Thank you for informing us of this, purplewiz. This is frustrating to hear, I hope they get their accounts back. I know anything concerning accounts take forever to conclude, so I hope Gaia can work faster to resolve this issue. I agree with you purplewiz all we can do is have patience and hope it gets resolved sooner than later.

Phantom-Erick

Enduring Phantom

Sparkle CG

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:25 am
Miserable... I am so sorry this happened!

Of course it's Gaia's fault. stare

I wonder if there is some way we can put in our good word for her?

--!!!--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff