Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:33 pm
User Image
Grant
Prince of Arendelle, Norway (Elsa's Husband)
"The six great elements heed my call."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rodney
Prince of Arendelle, Norway (Anna's Husband)
"Can't you just feel the magic?"

User Image
David
Prince of Corona, Germany (Rapunzel's Husband)
"I will clear a path."

[Player's Home]
Narrator: Thank you. The Narrator said to Elsa & Anna.

You'll make through. My the Crystals shine bright with hope.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You have no idea how high you can fly. May you fly as high as your dreams."
- Micheal Scott.
Rodney said to the Narrator.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Narrator: Thank you, everyone. I hope things turn out better tomorrow on my end. All I can do is hope for the best. The Narrator said to the characters

You're Welcome. If it wasn't for you. We would be here. Nobodies would not be reincarnated as real people,
Ursula & Morgana would not have gotten a second chance as Mermaid Nobles.
Elsa would be forever alone with her raw ice magic as Arendelle would be isolated from the public with its gates locked,
and worst of all, Athena would not be here either. I'm NOT Going to Give Up on him even if he thinks its impossible! When things look worse in a Life & Death Situation, Mentally or Otherwise Noted, you have to TRY HARDER in Life to overcome your problems & NOT Give In to them by Life's Harsh Demands & end up begging for mercy!
Rodney said to the Narrator & Anna

Narrator: Yes... But... The Narrator said to the characters

No, "But whoever"! Think of all the things you have to do such your beliefs in the Crystals & its Elements! What about those you helped give a Second Chance in the RP? You CAN'T Just Dump everything in plain sight & you can't stop now! Right, Snowflake? We're here to offer him comfort and do what we can to keep his hopes alive. Grant said to the Narrator

Narrator: That's True, Grant & Elsa. I still have a lot to complete. I owe you guys. You're reminding me that's important & how much I have to achieve. The Narrator said to the characters

Mr. Narrator. I saved this. It's not much but please take it. David said as he gives him a Sundrop Seed.

Narrator: Your Last Sundrop Seed? Oh, both you and your paintbrush should know no one can give more than that. The Narrator puts the Seed in a Glass Display Case in his room. Narrator: Thank you both.

Well, we were just saving it for a rainy day or someone who needs comforting. David said to the Narrator.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:19 am
Elsa
Princess of Arendelle, Norway

You're right Grant, I don't want him to give up, even when times get hard, keep going show them you're better tougher, keep smiling being you =) you made my happy ending a reality ty , have so much confidence in you !
thinks Elsa

CrystBalfast

Anna

When times get hard, like Rodney says, think of akll the good things you accomplished, you love doing them> ? why quit? no quitting is not the answer, were al pressured, the thing is to surpass it, when life gets tough get tougher, we care so much about you, ty
thinks Anna

User Image
Rapunzel
Princess Of Corona
A last sundrop seed, that is very touching David, we are here to comfort you Mister Narrator <3[/color ]
thinks and good morning

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:08 am
User Image
Grant

Rodney

User Image
David
"I will clear a path."

[Player's Home]
You can't let someone's Wrath in Life win & break you down! We're all counting on you! Rodney said to the Narrator

Stop sulking like Micheal Scott did in The Office Season 4's Fun Run & look for solutions and not give into one's Wrathful Demands in Life let alone give yourself up even when you feel completely surrounded by Life's Harsh Moments you may encounter even when things look dire! David said to the Narrator

He's right! When Turkey Television Tanked, things looked Pretty Bad for Laybourne but she found a way around it with Double Dare and we all know what became of that! Rodney said to the Narrator

Narrator: But what choice to I have? The Narrator said sadly, then Grant walked up to the narrator grabbed his shirt and slapped him in the face

THAT'S ENOUGH GRIEVING!!! You're a nice person who looks up to the Crystal Chronicles, so START ACTING like it! You owe it to yourself along with Noyes and Laybourne who you admire! Pull yourself together already! Because of you we stand together!
Every Wise & Just Leader throughout History worry about the welfare of others when they need to what's right! You rely on us to use our own good judgement. We know you'll do The Next Right Thing because we'll ALWAYS do The Next Right Thing!
You can improve yourself by leading by example & inspire us to great things.
Grant said to the Narrator to slap some sense into him.

Narrator: I can see that. I understand whatever life throws at me good or bad, safe or dangerous, I won't falter. I'm letting my parents cloud my sense of purpose & you're reminding me its NOT my place to protect but to lead! That's what Leadership means.

Rodney sees a Crystal in the Narrator's Display Case Shine Bright & reacts to the sundrop seed.
The Crystal looks renewed as does the Narrator's Resolve.

As does the Wild Card's Nature. You're a special person in many ways. Think of it as the Number 0 in a way, while it means Emptiness to some, to others, it also carries another meaning, "Limitless Potential" at the same time & when you overcome your hardships and whatever curves that a harsh moment in life throws at you, you'll see those Limitless Potentials before you. There maybe times when they're difficult to grasp but you must not be afraid. Seize what you can learn so that Potential can grow accordingly with Honor. Please Keep that in mind as you're aware of the Nature of Yourself. Rodney said to the Narrator

Narrator: I see. Thank you all. The Narrator said to the characters

Just remember, if you're feeling troubled, we're always there for you. Ready to head back so we can our Honeymoon, Snowflake? Time Marches on for all of us. Let's all hope the best for the Narrator. Grant said to Elsa

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:22 am
Elsa

Yes I am ready, remember Mister Narrator, we are always here for you, ty for making my dream true, lots of love heart
thinks Elsa , replies to Grant as well
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:29 am
User Image
Grant

Rodney

User Image
David
"I will clear a path."

[Player's Home]
Okay. Gate! Grant opened a Gate Spell back to Paris for the 3 couples to return to for the Honeymoon

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:39 am

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash