CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
=Mermaid Princess RP Guild System=
Your Attention Please:
We now bring you a special message from inside the Mermaid Princess RP Guild...

User Image

Guild Owner: I'm back, guys, thanks to the rewiring. Any sign of any Transmission Program problems... No? Good.
Now, before I continue the OOC Game Marathon 2022, I have a few things to show you.
The Narrator shows the characters a couple of things.
Guild Owner: I was able to make some breakthrough advances & added new features that are never been seen before in the OOC.
Such as...

Guild Owner: All That, a 1994-2019 Sketch Comedy that was once Seen on Nickelodeon as their own version of Saturday Night Live. I hope to talk more about All That's History when the Time comes. I need to think about which next 5 sketches to use for the next set...

User Image
Guild Owner: Now look at this... A set of Written Jokes for Morning, Afternoon or Evening at the Improv, right? But wait... The Narrator turns a Release Knob.
Guild Owner: Well, new to the OOC Games section is a game that will make you laugh yourself silly & its where Jokes and Punchlines are more important. It's Match Game Classic where an Improv Style of Humor takes place complete with an orange carpet from the 1973 to 1982 Versions or Red Carpet from the 1989 to 1991 Versions, dishing out a Dosage of Comedy to make you smile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Announcements*
Guild Owner: So in the Upcoming PSA End of 2022, before I discuss the changes, I want to explain what promoted them.

For the OOC Games, the thing is that I've gone through most what I grew up with. While some of them being Scrabble & Monopoly the TV Games, I don't have a Nostalgic Recollection to as there's no Nostalgia to them, they look pretty good but I don't remember seeing them on TV as a child.
So is there anything else that I can still talk about? That answer is Yes.
I hope to do more PSAs in the OOC or Game Farm Review Sketches, just to name a few.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
*Future of OOC Game Marathon & End of 2022 Upcoming PSA*
Guild Owner: As for OOC Game Marathon, I've burned myself out from doing 7 Games all at once as a Gauntlet Tournament and with the Whole Connection Transmission Program Problems along with this year being hard on my end. So after the 2nd OOC Game Marathon 2022. The Game Show Marathon Tournament, which is the OOC Game Marathon Tournament will be put on Hiatus.

First, I would like to explain why Summer 2022 has been tough. But to talk about why it was hard, let's rewind to August 2022, it started when I couldn't sleep and woke up early not feeling too good as I was feeling under the weather with a reading of around 102F Degrees with a Fever going on, then after breakfast, things took a turn for the worse as I fainted out of breath and threw up, as the temperature was around 103F Degrees feeling dehydrated as well. Aside from my small bruise on my left arm, the rug broke my fall a bit so thankfully, I wasn't hurt anywhere else.

So after weeks of resting, I started to feel slightly better and had to drink plenty of water so to stay hydrated so as not to pass out again, not to mention take it slow and steady. I had to keep my bottled water close with me to to drink and stay hydrated. I also got tested Positive for Covid-19. So in addition to Water, I started drinking Vitamin Waters such as Orange, Strawberry Kiwi, Tropical Fruit & Fruit Punch to not only stay hydrated but healthy and recover with its minerals. I also had some Gatorade to gain some electrolytes that I lost when I threw up.

So, there's been quite a Quarantine on my end. I got my own thermometer as well during that time. Luckily, I didn't break my arm during that time. It took me about 5-6 Weeks to Mostly Recover. I was feeling some discomfort during that time & I was the first recover quickly as the Vitamin Water helped as well.

*Conclusion Technical Difficulties 2022*
Guild Owner: Anyway, thank you all for sticking around in the RP Guild along with your support & I hope you continue to do so. But sometimes we need Time Off and I hope to take some Time Off when I can to rest up.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:11 pm
*End of Technical Difficulties 2022 PSA*

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash