Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
An Ultra Excursion! - Ultra Space Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:16 am
[For Crystal, Reno, and Aden.]

The trio of Crystal, Reno, and Aden have taken up a secret mission to journey into Ultra Space themselves to find answers for the sudden incursions of the Ultra Space into their home reality. Lead by the inter-dimensional hybrid Crystal and suited up with some crude suits to protect them from the effects of Ultra Space the Snagems head out to the Altar of the Sunne in Alola, so that Crystal may open a Ultra Wormhole, a portal, into the endless expanse of Ultra Space.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:36 pm
Crystal looked at her surroundings as soon as Kaiden teleported them away, nodding with approval, noting that they landed on the first plateau area of the shrine. This was indeed where they needed to go. "Judging by the symbol on the far wall, this reality's altar is of the Sunne. Well, this should make things just that little bit easier then, I suppose." She began walking up the rest of the way to the far wall, stopping just before the small built-in waterway that flowed around the upper level. She stared up as she focused, taking a deep breath to calm herself before speaking again. "Well... Here goes. Stay nearby at all times until we leave Ultra Space, you two."

With those words, she started to light up, some parts of her white and others a more yellow color, like she was charging up for a Sunsteel Strike. However, Instead of potentially punching anything, she thrust her hand forward and swung it up as if she was trying to cut the air in front of her, leaving a golden line in it's wake. With a shove of her hands away, which looked like she was putting quite a bit of effort into it, the line split into a brilliantly glowing portal, wobbling for a moment before stabilizing, and notably, not attempting to drag any unsuspecting creatures into it. "On three," she'd ask her travelling companions, a surfboard made out of more golden light materializing next to her and the Ultra Wormhole, stepping onto her chosen travelling device.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:53 pm
Aden stumbled a bit despite being prepared for the teleportation, but he was able to get his footing back without much trouble. He was awestruck at the surroundings and, were it not for being here for more important reasons, he wouldn't have minded a chance to take in the altar a bit more as he followed Crystal and Reno.

"Yeah, got it," he spoke up, nodding. Seeing Crystal open a portal like she did, though, was a sight that was as impressive as it was unsettling. But now wasn't the time to speak more on it. "Hopefully Celebi won't be too upset about me disappearing for a bit. Too risky without catching them, and well... whatever, got it."

He'd get onto the surfboard, trying to keep as close as he could. "One."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:11 pm
Reno would be steady as a tree when the teleport finiahed, extremely familiar with all the sensations that came with the process. Giving the hovercycle a quick rev as he got it into position, Reno would get an odd sense of familiarity from the ruins. Why was that? Maybe it was reminding him of the Snowpoint Temple? Wasnt a lot of otber ruins that he had dealt with otherwise.

And then he watched as Crystal cleaved a golden flecked divide into the air in front of them and tore reality a new dimension. "Well, guess we'll see how badly eveyone wants to kill us once we get back. Should be getting the message we left about now."

Giving one more tentaive rev as he got the bikw into poaition beaide the two, Reno would crack his neck and geip the handles tighter. "Two."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:30 pm
"I expect we'll at the very least be getting chewed out from Mt. Silver to here. Anything else, we'll have to see. Three." At that point, she willed the surfboard forward, the brilliant lights that surrounded them as they entered giving way to a dark blue, purple, and black sea all around them, scattered with the occasional asteroid of random size as well as occasional blips of light that were other Ultra Wormholes, occasionally disappearing or appearing in random spots. Also of note, Crystal also hadn't stopped glowing brightly since opening their wormhole, and Reno would have the best view to see that the stars that would appear on her forehead were now bright blue streaks of light, and there was a symbol on her forehead looked like of like a compass star, just like the symbol on the large wall at the Atlar of the Sunne.

Crystal waited until Reno was through to make sure the door was closed behind them. At the very least, she wasn't going to leave a door open for any other Ultra Beasts to go through easily and run amok, especially on the Altar dedicated to her specific species. "So, welcome to Ultra Space. Stay near your designated tour guide at all times, keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle unless told otherwise, and let's go see if we can't find the asteroid that has my journals on it first. And let me know if something goes awry with the suits so we can make an emergency exit." Putting her hands behind her back, the surfboard would surf onwards at a casual pace, not going too slow, but certainly not fast enough to miss details on the floating rocks they passed by.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:21 pm
"Eh, I can take being chewed out. It'll be worth it, I think." Aden commented, having a slightly hard time seeing at first with Crystal's glowing. "I'll just be happy to look the hunter in the mental eye and prove her lack of faith in us wrong. Though maybe I'm speaking a little too soon here."

Once they were in Ultra Space proper, Aden couldn't help craning his head to look around. "...and I thought time travel was trippy. Though that's maybe less seeing anything and more trying not to get twisted on what tense to use. Anyways, uh, so how're gonna know which asteroid to go to? All the ones we're passing by so far look the same aside from size."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:15 pm
Reno would nod along to Aden's statement, only half paying attention to him. The spectacle of stars, lights, and the whole compass star sigil appearing was proving too distracting and mildly blinding for him to determine what the hybrid had said at first. Eventually processing it as he motored into the wormhole, Reno added, "Yeah, that hunter chick will probably lose it when we get back. Too bad we can't film a psychic entity for posterity."

Watching as the wormhole slammed shut and they were left to the asteroid and loght speckled expanse, Reno could only keep pace with Crystal as they began to alowly drift forward through the space. Although he wasnt precisely sure what the wheel on the bike was getting traction on. Maybe the hover module on it was good enough to provode some propulsion and keep it oriented right? Either way he wasnt going to question things too much yet. That was reserved for the next trip through a wormhole.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:46 am
Reno Vantas

"...you know, I probably should've just hopped in your sidecar instead, too," Aden remarked, realizing that maybe holding on to Crystal from her hard light surfboard wasn't the best idea for maneuverability. "Or I guess the hoverboard would work based on your bike working just fine- er! Reno, a little careful on that?"

He hoped he gave enough of a warning in time, but one of the smaller asteroids looked like it was closer to Reno than anticipated and the last thing he wanted was for something to cause the whole trip to go awry while also being in the worst possible place to try and attempt a timely rescue.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:54 am
Nodding at Aden as he mentioned the oncoming close encounter, Reno would turn the handles to steer the bike away from the collision. Except...all he was doing was moving the front wheel and it wasn't changing any of his momentum in a meaningful enough way to do anything. Staring as this yoga ball sized piece of rock drifted towards him, Reno would shift from sitting astride the cycle to being side saddle over the side without a sidecar. Extending his left leg as the object drew closer, Reno would casually plant his foot on it and push off, sending himself and the rock flying away from each other.

This ended up helping out more than expected as a tiny, fast moving object drew Reno's attention. If he had kept his original trajectory, he would've been right on a collision course with the thing, but pushing off the asteroid was now steering him clear of this....wait, was that an origami hat? Watching with befuddled amusement at the bizarre thing now flying close by, it would breeze past one of the hover repulsors and be immediately fired off whatever its original course had been, sending it streaking towards the asteroid. And then through the asteroid, as it cut through the rock with zero resistance and sent itself and a chunk of asteroid flying through one of the nearby Ultra Wormholes. "Crystal. What the hell is tiny, light, and cuts better than those fancy knives we have in the kitchen? Cause whatever it was just got thrown like a leaf into a wormhole. I thought these crazy beasts were all giant and menacing? Cause whatever that was looked like someone made an origami helmet." Reno questioned, still staring at the wormhole he had just inadvertently affected. Guess he was gonna find out exactly how Beautifly effect things could get with these wormholes potentially. But it was an infinite multiverse. So there couldn't be any repercussions he was likely to notice.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:41 am
Crystal was about to respond when she instead watched the situation with Reno and the asteroid, followed up with the tiny Ultra Beast flying past. “Uh, that would be Kartana. Don’t cross blades with it, it won’t end well. It has potential to cut steel with ease, mere rocks are nothing to it. Which is impressive considering how small and light it is. Lovely. Hopefully, that reality’s fairly uninhabited. Hopefully.”

With a sigh, she answered the question from earlier, before the chance encounter with a mini paper samurai. “We’re looking for a larger one, you could consider it a small island almost. I hollowed out a small place where I could put a decent sized box in the side, and also carved the symbol of Solgaleo onto it.” She tapped the center of her forehead, where the symbol still glowed brightly, and turning her head to where Aden could see it. “And honestly, I was planning on making this bigger, but then Reno decided to bring in a vehicle that wasn’t made for Ultra Space nor can fly… But, as Reno seems to be the master of reckless and impossible stuff, I just rolled with it.”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:34 pm
"Small as that thing is, I thought it was like. Space dust or something, that's a thing that exists, right?" Aden asked, sighing in relief that things mostly didn't end in disaster. He was a bit concerned about the bit of rock that ended up in a wormhole, though. "Still, I get the feeling that thing's actually scarier to deal with than Stakataka would've been... if not cut one of those in two in the process."

Taking in the symbol to remember for later, he gave a nod and looked at Reno. "Also, eh... I dunno, I wouldn't expect anything less from him. I can appreciate the out-of-the-box approach- um." All of a sudden, a chill ran down his spine and he had to make sure the suit didn't suddenly malfunction. Luckily, it hadn't, which served to unsettle him more.

"You other two suddenly hearing boss music in your head or is it just me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:57 pm
Crystal had a grin on her face as Aden spoke about Reno. Despite all the guff she was giving him, he was honestly going to be one of her first picks to go on one of these trips. He could take care of himself easity, and obviously, his unorthodox and reckless methods were in fact the reason why she was here, and she respected and appreciated it. Quite a bit, actually.

And at the same time Aden felt the chill down his spine, something made the elder hybrid stand up straighter, a more concerned look on her face. “Uh… I think I sense a great disturbance in the Light. Like half the team at least is furious with us,” Crystal spoke slowly, beginning to look mildly nervous. She paused for a moment, looking down at her paws. “May the Light have mercy on our souls.”

Further up ahead, where the hybrid was not paying attention, would be a notably larger asteroid than what the group had passed over recently. Was there something carved onto that? Hard to tell at that distance.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:07 pm
"Gimme a second. I can make this thing flyable. I just.... really wanted to see how just the bike would handle things." Reno sheepishly told the pair, slightly embarrassed at his hope that he might be able to just fly the thing through here like he was a wizard. Although he didn't have an umbrella for a wand like that guy. Just a funny rock for psychic powers. Opening up one of his Pokeballs, he would quickly start using said funny rock as he and Nalu, now in the sidecar, began to propel themselves forward more directly and with greater control from their telekinetic pushes.

And as he inadvertently shuddered, he would hear his two companions mention similar feelings. Oh boy. "Well, I just got a cold shiver down my spine as well. So either we have a ghost haunting us in here or the others found out we left without them." Reno replied, eyes focusing on a bigger asteroid ahead of them. One with.... maybe a star carved in it?

"Crystal. What do your hybrid eyes see? Cause my broke to hell human ones think that we might have a winner ahead."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:45 pm
Crystal rolled her eyes at Reno’s reasoning for bringing the bike. At least she could get her mind off of how hard they were all going to be chewed out when they got home. “Well, as long as you can keep that up outside of Ultra Space as well. You have no idea how many times I’ve fallen into the sea… or made a small crater into one of the Alolan Islands before figuring out how to turn Light Screen and Reflect into my hard light constructs.” She shrugged, starting to ramble. “I mean, hypothetically, I could be able to float or run in the sky, I just never figured out how- hm?” Crystal would be, potentially thankfully, interrupted by Reno’s final comment. She turned her head forward and squinted, raising an eyebrow soon after. “Huh. I wonder if an Ultra Beast knocked it around at some point. It doesn’t completely look how I remember it, but there’s no mistaking that symbol. Come on.”

Crystal directed the surfboard over to the larger asteroid, with its true size beginning to show itself as the group got closer and closer. When she and Aden were hovering over it, she’d jump down onto it in an area that looked like it could make a decent rest area. Enough room for even the tallest Snagem to stretch out, a nice side shelf area, maybe not the most comfortable of places to rest one’s head, but it, too, was carved out of the asteroid, so it at least wasn’t going anywhere. One large area of the shelf was pretty large and filled with a box, actually. “Ah, good, they didn’t go anywhere at least.” She dragged the box out and opened it, revealing a good maybe twenty or so journals. The hybrid would grab one of them, seemingly at random, and quickly thumbed through it, looking for something that may or may not have been there. When the first one was done, she’d repeat the process for another. “So, I assume we don’t want to just instantly go back and get our hides chewed out for leaving on short notice and maybe making a hash of things. So, what kind of reality do you guys want to visit,” she’d ask while going through the journals. “How crazy are we talking here?”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:23 am
"With some practice, I probably could do similar with one of the team's hoverboards," Aden remarked. "Probably would be easier too, since it wouldn't take as much to force it along." Up to now, he hadn't thought about an application like that, but his immediate second thought was that it'd be dangerous trying to experiment when there was a risk of being displaced. Something to try after they got back.

"Anyways, no, that definitely looks like the mark we're looking for... wouldn't surprise me if another asteroid drifted into it, for that matter." He waited for Crystal to come to a stop before carefully jumping off- though, in his caution, it looked less like a jump and more sitting on the "board" and sliding off. The size had been surprising, but now that he was inside it, it looked kind of cozy for its otherwise limited accommodations. As soon as Crystal opened the box and started leafing through the journals inside, he'd give a dejected look before breaking out of it a second later and laughing.

"I'm almost disappointed we found them so fast," he said in the middle of his laughter. "I thought we'd end up in a fight or two, or end up with a few time shenanigans. But I'll take an easy find and being a bit overprepared in the end any day. Anyways..." He'd step back and sit on one of the bits of rock that was carved into a sort of chair, noting that it got the job done if not exactly the most comfortable thing he's ever sat on in his life. It was good for space rock construction.

"Yeah, I dunno about either of you, but I'm not exactly keen on coming back so quickly when we're gonna get yelled at whether we go back now or later. And besides, some of them are probably assuming the whole journal thing's an excuse to go around joyriding in Ultra Space at Reno's goading you or something. So," Aden gave a slight smirk. "Let's give them what they want and have ourselves a little joyride. And I wouldn't mind trying to see if there's any truth to what the hunter was saying a few days ago. Though you said it yourself that Blizz's one of the constants, so what reality we go to doesn't matter for that."

"Honestly, if any comes to mind, maybe that one Monique was talking about? I could try sending us back in time far enough to explore it if it's actually destroyed or anything. Though, I get the feeling that pales in comparison to any you've seen with that kind of question. Or anything Reno could come up with." He'd look pointedly at Reno a moment later; if anyone had crazy ideas that'd make for an interesting adventure, he felt like a safe bet even without reality hopping.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff