[PRP] Krayyvin Some Answers [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisicle
Having been asked by some residents in the village of StarGrove to see if he could help find something in the village (he'd already forgotten what), Koit found himself lost some ways away (he'd also forgotten the way back). Oh good Guardians. Leaning his serpentine, but winged, figure against a tree, he crossed his arms and looked upwards. The canopy of the Loka Nei Jungle was thick, the glimpses of the sky above meager. He wasn't a skilled enough flier to make it above the branches to look for the lake, nor could he use his power to any significant effect to help orient himself.

What was going to become of him? It wouldn't be good if night began to fall before he could return home...

Fea Line
Krayyven had had a lot on her mind recently thanks to Twog basically popping 'the question'. They were already living together so getting officially....hitched..or soul tied or whatever the other pae called it wasn't a huge concern to her. They had already worked things out in their own way, promised each other to each other in their own ways (after some blips in the road.)

But wanting children?

The harpy had to admit it was a strange feeling for her. While yes, she wanted chicks with her precious Twoggy-poo ..... she was nervous.

In order to try to forget all the pain in the tail feather thoughts her brain was filled with, she flew out for a bit of hunting. Fish particularly. Twog was usually the fisher but today was her turn and she wanted to sink her talons into something soft and fleshy.

As she flew along, she spotted.... not quite the fish she was looking for, but rather, a whole a** pae fish. "Hmmmm...." she muttered to herself a moment. She hadn't seen this one in ''''''her'''''' rivers before.

"You there!" she called out as she descended, talon first from his point of view (obviously.)

Daisicle
Koit was sulking very much in a 'woe is me' mood when he noticed some movement in the branches above him. Hmm... Strange... Perhaps it was a small mammal, come to taunt him. Wait... No... It's wasn't a mammal... it was...

OH GUARDIANS ALMIGHTY WHAT IN THE EVERYLOVING FUU--

Koit let out a rather unmanly scream as he flapped his wings to move out of the way of this beast (he couldn't quite tell due to the effect of backlighting) aiming to strike him.

Fea Line
Krayyven hadn't actually been aiming to strike him but his quick movement and panic sparked something in her and she let out a laugh, now purposefully aiming for him. However, with the aid of his wings her aim was cut just short and she more so grasped into wet grass, mud and a bit of water as it sloshed out of her claws. She huffed, placing her hands on her hips. "I wasn't really aiming for you, but if your going to make all that fuss in my waters then I think I just may." she sneered. Twog did like himself some fish. Maybe he couldn't notice this was once a more...sentient fish. "Who are you?" she cawed, eyeing him, her feathers ruffled to make herself look larger.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:58 pm
Daisicle
Koit made a face at the near miss, his eyes first on her talons, then up at her. This wasn't a beast, just a bully. "I could ask the same of you," he snipped back, his anxiety evidently presenting in fight rather than flight. Kind of unexpected honestly. "Look I'm just trying to get back to StarGrove."

Fea Line
Krayy tilted her head but narrowed her eyes. Either she hadn't been paying attention or just didn't care to learn any near by villages. "StarGrove? Never heard of it." she huffed, crossing her arms about her chest. "Whatever gets you gone I suppose." she shrugged her shoulders. Shame, he'd probably have tasted good.

Daisicle
"StarGrove. A village on the Lake? You can see the waterfall from it? It's got a big water wheel and grows a lot of grain?" He used his arms to embellish what he was saying as he tried to point out some of the village's key features.

"Ring any bells now?"

Fea Line
Krayy squinted more and acted like she was thinking. "Ehh... maybe now that you mention it. Thatta way." she said pointing off towards where she believed the village he spoke of was. If it wasn't well that was his problem, not hers. "Can't you just fly there?" she blinked, gesturing towards his wings.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:00 pm
Daisicle
Koit looked in the mentioned direction and nodded once - okay, he could do that. "That way. Okay. Thanks." He glanced back at her with a tilt of the head. "That's what I planned on doing, but I didn't know which way to go."

He made some flexing motions with his wings, then shrugged before answering what he assumed she'd ask next. "I'm not nimble enough to fly up above the jungle top and look from there - it's way too thick."

Thankfully, it seemed his anxiety had already gone down markedly.

Daisicle
Some awkward time passed - it felt real friggin slow - before a couple more curt sentences were exchanged and the two parted ways.

For Koit, well, it took some time, but soon enough he found himself back at StarGrove, the other residents none the wiser on the mini-venture he'd just had.

And for Krayyvin, having been inspired by the minor annoyance of the day, it seemed a fishing trip was in order. Delish.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games