Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC PSAs, Games and Specials
Guild PSA: Mermaid Princess Christmas 2022 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dagren
Padarak Adventurer (Enchanter)
"Come, taste the power of the Elemental & Great Crystals."

[Player's Room]
*Computer Christmas 1988 Timelapse 4*

User Image
Narrator: Thank you. We have the Computer Christmas 1988 Timelapse 4. The Narrator said as he shows the next recap card.

That's really a colorful Winter Wonderland Forest for 1988 Computer Displays, Meg. Dagren said to Megera

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:47 pm
Megera
Mermaid (Cinderella & Alice's Sister)
Ohh really pretty winter wonderland wow! heart ty
thinks Megera

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:44 am
Dagren

[Player's Room]
*End of Pokemon's Ash Saga 1998-2023*

Narrator: Before the next Timelapse Recap. It makes what I have to say difficult...
It's with Great Mixed Feelings, Sadness and Regret to say that Ash's Pokemon Journey on the Pokemon Cartoon is about to come to end.
After 1,216 Episodes & 25 Seasons of Pokemon, its time to say goodbye to Ash as he retires as the Pokemon World Champion as he worked hard to become the Pokemon World Champion since 1998 when his journey began on Kids WB.
I remember since it was Only Yesterday, I was so into the Pokemon Games and loved them til the end of time. Pokemon Blue was fantastic and opened my eyes to the Pokemon Series as it was New for the time and I loved the Classic Indigo League series too which was a After School or Weekend thing for me.
The Narrator said as he talked about Pokemon

When Pokemon relaunches as Scarlet & Violet the Series, I wonder who the new Successor will be, Meg. Dagren said to Megera & Narrator

Narrator: I do not know the answer to that but I do know that this new successor to the Pokemon Series will have no easy task of filling these shoes.
Pokemon Ash Ketchum Saga...
Started: 1998
Ended: 2023,
We will honor your memory.

I think the world needs something like this right now. Pokemon is known for its colorful cast of pocket monsters as pets, companions and friends to train alongside traveling Gym Leaders & Trainers as companions throughout the Pokemon Universe, but its more than just that...

It shows where people moved past their petty differences & prejudices. But also showed where a future where lives are improved greatly for the better.

It also shows where diplomacy over violence brings about reasoning, logic, coexistence, acceptance & above all, where we as whole can use our hearts and minds to overcome anything and that's who we are.

Mankind looked at the birds and dared to dream to fly & through hard work, dedication & devotion, we created the airplane & over 65 years later, we put a man on the moon using rocket science using pencil and paper. Even the Advent of Computers that had a small fraction of memory that enables video streaming such as YouTube.

THAT is who we are, THAT is what we CAN be when we put our efforts into reasoning than fighting. With that kind of mindset being Covid-19, Climate Change, World Injustice, they're all problems we can solve as that is what Ash's Journey throughout Pokemon from Indigo League to Ultimate Journeys teaches us.

And Today with Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vacciners, Flat Earths, Anti-Ethics, Anti-Conduct & in a world that's more Divided than ever, we NEED that Message now more than EVER...

Live Long & Prosper... As The Journey Continues...
The Narrator said as he talked about what Pokemon means to him

Those were very kind words about the Pokemon series that the Narrator said and what it means to him growing up since the 1990s with the Kids WB shows and all that.
To that end, we wish Ash Ketchum from the Classic & Modern Pokemon Eras from 1998 to 2007 & 2008-2023, the best of luck for Future Success and a Fond Farewell throughout the years on Kids WB, Toonami, Cartoon Network & even Disney XD.
Dagren said to Megera & Narrator

User Image
*Computer Christmas 1988 Timelapse 5*
Narrator: I know. Here's the next Timelapse from the Computer Christmas 1988. The Narrator shows the next Timelapse recap

It looks great, Meg. Dagren said to Meg after seeing the next Timelapse Recap.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:41 am
User Image
Megera

I hope that the new Pokemon series will be good=) and very nice time lapse =) I think there's one big war happening right now, and it's between Good and Evil, we just need to love each other more, there's a small group ,minority, trying to control us, and we wont let them, it's simple as that, for it's not the elites that control us, it's we the workers, that keep their fake world alive! we can't stop fighting for our freedom and beliefs no heart it's the real citizens of our country, all they want is to live in Peace! biggrin
thinks Megera

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:53 am
Dagren

[Player's Room]
*Sonic Christmas Blast*
*Computer Christmas Timelapse 6 1998

User Image
Narrator: I know what you mean Meg. Anyway, care to see Sonic Christmas Blast? The Narrator said to the characters then showed the next timelapse.

We'll do everything we can to keep everyone's hopes alive & sure. That's a nice Winter Neighborhood SCI Timelapse. Come to think of it, what does the CI in SCI Stand for? Dagren said to Meg then to the Narrator

Narrator: Sierra Creative Interpreter. It's...
*One Interrupted Call Later...*

Narrator: As I was saying...
...It's a Successor to the AGI (Adventure Game Interpreter). In the first version, it supported only 16 colors maximum for the game's graphics, yet they looked great because of some features that the SCI engine had. The background images are drawn in vector format to save space.
The narrator explained

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:40 pm
User Image
Megera

Really liked the timelapse, and vector I can see that , pretty neat =) cool info biggrin
thinks Megera heart

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:49 pm
Dagren

[Player's Room]

*Computer Christmas Timelapse 7 1998*

User Image
Narrator: Quite. Here's one more Recap before you go. The Narrator said to the characters then showed the last timelapse recap.

You're right. Tomorrow starts Christmas Eve Week. Dagren said to Meg then to the Narrator

Narrator: Of course. Time to go. Thank you for coming & I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas. The narrator said to the Characters.

Holidays are the best way to make happy memories and best wishes. My Christmas Wish to the Narrator is that he'll always bring hope. Dagren said to Meg then to the Viewers
We hope that the New Year will bring you plenty of New Hopes, Dreams & Wishes to you, your family and loved ones.
In a Safe, Happy, Healthy World, where you can grow up to be the best person you can be and may this be the year where we all have Peace on Earth & Goodwill Toward Man.
Dagren concluded.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:59 pm
We see the Narrator in the Player's Room

User Image
Wasn't that fun, everyone?
Thanks for sharing my Magicial Christmas with me in the Mermaid Princess RP Guild.
Ivalice, Arendelle, Corona, Atlantica, Merroway Cove, the Mainlands and I hope that you have a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
See you in 2023!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash