Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:42 pm
Shop Announcements!

Here is a collective of all the shop announcements by month. This way users and colorists alike may refer to them in case of questions.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:46 pm
August

User Image

08/30/22 -
Hi friends I’m back with another announcement! (I know so soon!)

We understand that over time some Faekats have been lost or they aren’t quite holding up to their age OR you just feel like they should be a different race.

So!

If you want to recustom an already existing Faekat that’s totally fine. Everyone might need a face lift from time to time. (Especially is olbies)

If you want to recustom a Faekat as a different race that is totally fine too! The only thing is this will wipe their memory and family members will not be able to recognize them because they are a completely new kat after all.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

I hope you all are having a good day. heart

8/28/22 ]

This is the official announcement you all have been waiting for. Are you ready for it? Here we go!

The shop is now officially open for business yaaaaayyy! This means colorists will now be able to open customs, breedings, etc.

With the reopening of the shop comes a few changes. And here they are.

• The shop will now run on a PWYW (pay what you want) system. Occasionally we may have auctions and paid raffles but with how the Gaia economy is it is difficult to price things so we believe this is just easier.

• Because so much time has passed since the shop was last opened we have lost many of our previous members due to RL and loss of Gaia interest. So for many of you the choice weither or not to break mates is a tough one. From now on instead of breaking mates we will allow users to still breed their Faekats to their inactive mates but they only get ONE egg. The second egg’s magic gets returned to Faetasia. This is for mated kats only.

• Speaking of breedings with prices gone we have removed the extra edits package from breedings. They are now being replaced by potions. These potions are for unedited breedings only and will result in one of either a hair, clothing or accessory edit ranging from light to heavy. Every month or two the themes for these potions will change.
The current three potions for use are:
:: Chaos ::
User Image
:: Star ::
User Image
:: Holiday ::
User Image

• Because the flow of sketches and things needing lined has been stopped or at least slowed lineart and coloring shops are retired. Any left over inking and coloring will be taken on by the colorists to ensure things are being completed.

• In that same thought if you have anything that needs completion, be it customs, breedings, inking etc Gaia or off site acquired, then you can post it in the Unfinised/Owed Work Thread. We are committed to holding the shop to finishing work that is owed.

• Again with the length of time that has passed we are unsure what Faekats of rank and significance are still active. So all Gods, Demi, Gen 1 Freaks, Cosplay, Vampire Leaders, Werewolf Leaders etc. are now listed as inactive. To have your Faekats reactivated you must post them in the Reactivation Thread. Please when posting make sure your indicate if your Demis and Gen 1 Freaks are available for use.

Inactive ranking Faekats will loose their role but you do not loose your Faekat. Demis and Freaks that are inactive will not be allowed for breedings or freak DNA usage.

An inactive listing opens up domains, ranks, cosplays etc to be recustomed by another owner.

The only exception to this are Racial Deities and Race Kings/Queens.

• Fall/Halloween Event - I know you all love Fall & Halloween as much as we do however we will not be doing a large event this year. The colorists are still dusting off the tablets and working their coloring muscles back into shape. However the colorists will be doing in thread games for Faekats for the season. So keep an eye out!

And that my friends is all the updates and news for now. Welcome back to staff! And welcome back to all our shop users who have returned with us. And please if you have any questions feel free to ask.

We are glad to have you along for the next leg of our shop’s journey. And do join the new Discord! heart

8/25/22 - The shop is re-opened! There are still areas in the guild that are being condensed and updated so please bare with us while we do this overhaul.

User Image

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:48 pm
September

User Image

09/20/22 - Woop woop news comin’ at cha!

Today’s is all about Demis!! Here we go~

• Officially there is no longer a limit on how many Demi Gods or Goddesses you may own. However if this becomes abused the limit will go back up.
• In the past Demis were only obtainable through bribes or RL currency but now colorists may offer special Demi slots in their custom openings. Colorist may choose weither or not to offer these slots if they want to. And just like everything else they are PWYW.
• And last we now have a
Demi Permissions
list. Before you obtain your Demi you must have their theme and what they bless approved. This way users can look and see what others are going for and keep from stepping on each other’s toes.

And that is it for now folks! Have a great day! heart

09/15/22 - Oh no not another rule change.

Yep! Another one. (This was supposed to be in the last one but I forgot )

For a long time Faekats we’re not allowed to be anything other than straight or homosexual. With the changing times the shop feels it’s time to break away from that and allow Faekats to be whatever sexuality they feel is right for them. Be it straight, bi, homosexual, etc.

So go be free to choose who you want to love!!
09/13/22 - Hey guys comin at cha with another update or well updates I suppose.

As I go through updating lists I'm also filling in a bunch of info. And I'm proud to announce that the Kuei-jin info is ready for reading. If you've ever wondered about these mysterious Asian Vqmps then chgeck out these two threads!

Kuei-jin Info
& Kuei-jin List

Next up! I have also been combing through the shop and racial rules. Adding, subtracting and adjusting rules that just seem out of date for the times. Here are a couple that I've decided to change.

1. Deities are no longer required to take an Angelique to breed, however breeding with an Angelique is the ONLY way you will obtain God children. Breeding with anything else will result in non-elite mortal children.

So say your God breeds with a Demon on Regular lines. Their children would turn out as mere regulars or whatever base the God might be on. The Deity and Demon blood will cancel eat other out. So there are consequences to breeding with mortals.

2. Angelics and Dark Angelics no longer must be "pure" and "virginal" to become a Deitie's Angelique. So even if they have bred before they may still become an Angelique later down the road.

Same ruile applies for Angelics. If they breed with a mortal their children will turn out as non-elite mortal children. And breeding two Angelics does not create more Angelics just mortal children.

3. Vampires may breed across Clans but they cannot breed across Sects. So your Ventrue {No matter how much she wants to) cannot breed with a Ravnos.

4. Any Vampire may now breed with mortals but they must never break the Masquerade. Of course if you Vampire doesn't like mortals than you shouldn't breed them with mortals! All offspring will again be mortals. There are no half-vampires.

And that is it for now friends! Take care! heart

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:05 am
October

User Image

10/04/22 - Hi friends I have another small change to the breeding rules and auch. In a previous post I stated that any Deity or Angelic that bred with a mortal race would have mortal children but we’re going to talk that back a bit.

From now on any child of Deity/Angelic and a mortal race will be a Nephilim. They are slightly stronger than a mortal with a tiny bit more magic but they are not stronger than say a demon. So while they may be stronger than a mere mortal they have no godly powers. Basically they are top tier of the mortal races but any elite+ could still kick their butts.

Anywho that’s it!

User Image

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:15 am
November

User Image

11-29-22 - Hey friends me again!

Here with a little announcement concerning werewolves and trying to clear up some confusion.

As it stands Pack wolves and Tribe wolves are considered both to be werewolves. Pack wolves being Faetasia specific werewolves and Tribe wolves being White Wolf specific werewolves.

We have quite a few sets of lineart for these groups so from this point in all Pack will be on the sitting lineart which has been given a touch up by the fabulous Fatal while all Tribe must be on the kneeling/long fingered lineart. The couple lineart will be optional for those who wish to use it.

Black Spiral Dancers have their own lineart that they must use which is also getting a face lift.

We hope this clears up any confusion as to which group is on which lineart. 🖤

User Image

Faekat Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces