Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:17 pm
Limitations:
-2 Flatsales and 2 Custom Openings a month.
-3 Water Dragons per FS/Opening.
-2 Freebies per Month.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:19 pm
The Water Dragons
Queen: -Future-
Alignment: Any

Breeding Rules: Water Dragons only produce daughters, unless they receive a blessing from a Demi, even if their mate's race has male lines.
Elite Rules: No Undead races... These dragons exist to bring more life, not end it, let alone be the Undead.
Exceptions? N/A

- Water Dragons are a race that loves pearls, gold and of course -- music! In fact, their music is so enticing and said to bring good fortune to couples, allowing their next set of babies to be born blessed by water. Of course, to hear the lovely music, one must pay tribute to a Water Dragon, usually in the form of gold, pearls or shells. If the payment is sufficient, the Water Dragon will play music with her hair and bless the couple so that their next breeding will be "special".

- This is similar to a demi-god blessing, except it's 100% free and the edits are limited. The only physical features that can pass down to the babies are scales and fins (allowing them to breathe underwater and swim quicker). The other edits must be accessory based and water themed, such as the use of bubbles, sea life, shells, pearls, etc. These blessed babies will always have the protection of the Water Dragons as well.

- When you get a blessing from an owner of a Water Dragon, you will need to inform the colorist handling the breeding the same as you would a Demi. This is not a permanent blessing, once the pair breeds, they will no longer be blessed by the Water Dragon.

- Also, Water Dragons may only give out one blessing (per dragon) per week. The queen may double that. These blessings are very special to a Water Dragon, not something they give out lightly so please take it seriously and make choose wisely to those that would respect the magical elements of water.

Society:
The Water Dragons live in colonies along the oceanside, with homes built halfway between both worlds, for those that can afford it. Homes fully out of the water are the cheapest and least popular, and fully submerged is preferred over that. Each Colony has a Council that runs it, but all Colonies answer to the Queen. Each Council has a leader that, multiple times a year, join the Grand Council at the Queen's Palace, at the Capital Colony. This Council helps to decide the Laws for the Dragons, but in the end, the Queen's word is Law.

Each Colony tended to be founded by a set of Water Dragons with similar morals and goals, so it is not uncommon for a colony to consist entirely of one Alignment or another. Mixed colonies do happen, and it is not at all frowned upon, it's just not as common. Each Colony will have a social focus around which the residents tend to organize their lives... For instance, one Colony might be focused on crafting textiles, and another metalworking. All Colonies have gatherings called a Singing, where the Dragons of the Colony come together to bond, sing and create music. It is not required to attend, save for the Annual Singing of the Year, to celebrate the birth of the New Year. It starts an hour before the end of the current year, with songs of thanks and farewell for the year passed... Or, in a bad year, songs of sorrow for the terrible things that happened. As midnight approaches, the songs shift to greetings and wishes for the New Year to come.

Outside of the Council Leader, who is elected every 2 years, the Council consists of 4 hereditary positions and up to 16 elected positions depending on the size of the Colony... Each x dragons will gain a colony another Council Member, though there is a minimum of 4 elected officials as well, for Balance. The Hereditary Councilors are always descendants of the Colony Founders, and hold their position for five years, before their family may select a new Councilor from the bloodline.

In a Colony, as long as there are no shortages, no resident ever goes hungry. There are community kitchens to assure that all may eat, and there is no stigma against eating there. Indeed, it is encouraged for everyone to attend meals at these kitchens several times a month, even if they can feed themselves, to help create bonds amongst the community.

The society can be a bit classist, with the Hereditary Council Seats and the striated living, but there is always room for upward movement. New Colonies are founded every year, though they require Royal Approval to be official, and outside of the Hereditary positions, anyone can have a chance to earn positions amongst the leaders, and the wealthy.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:20 pm
Flat Sales
Unless otherwise stated, all Flats will be done Flaffle Style! ALL times are listed in PST.
You can edit your prefs up to closing.
Price: PWYW
Next FS: 03/22/2023 at Noon, for 24 hours. Opens/Closes whether I post.
Available:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Form:
[color=#33FFC1][b][u]Enter Me Please![/u][/b][/color]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Preferences:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:23 pm
Customs
Price: PWYW
Type: CC
Next Opening: Now
Just post the form when they're open. I'll post if it's going to be rolled, Colorist's Choice or First Come First Serve when I open them.
Please do not put CC on anything except one or two minor colors.
I may decline any forms I do not feel I can do.
I am not currently accepting edits.

Slots:
1. Song
2. Rein
3. Cheri

Form:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Specialty:[/b] Pick one, please
[b]Skin Color:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Hair Jewels:[/b]
[b]Dress:[/b]
[b]Tail Ring:[/b]
[b]Pearls:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Tail:[/b]
[b]Fins:[/b]
[b]Pattern(s):[/b]
[b]References: [/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:24 pm
Certing Form:

[b]Link to your Uncert:[/b] [url=Image Link Here][X][/url]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Specialty:[/b] (Two Words Only Please)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:27 pm
OL, Possibly

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:28 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:29 pm
Reserved

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:56 pm
This is Open btw  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:27 pm
Enter Me Please!
Owner: Nashawryn
Preferences: 2  

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:32 pm
Enter Me Please!
Owner: Noir Songbird
Preferences: 2, 1, 3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:00 pm
Enter Me Please!
Owner: Artymus
Preferences: 1, 2, 3  

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:38 pm
Enter Me Please!
Owner: Melomar
Preferences: 3, 1, 2  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:59 pm
Enter Me Please!
Owner:-Ghastly Demise-
Preferences: 1,2,3  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
Aria Starstone generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:32 pm
1. Nashawryn
2. Noir Songbird
3. Artymus
4. Melomar
5. -ghastly demise-