PRP A sparkly afternoon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:23 am
Koibito took in a deep breath. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have come across Kat. Ever since their first meeting in the woods, he couldn't think of anyone else.

Koi continued walking along the forest path, wondering where Kat had gotten to. It wasn't too hard to track the pure. There were sparkles left right and center, but Koi knew they could be older ones and newer ones. He grinned. She was never without her sparkles.

But today's weather couldn't be more perfect. It was cool without being cold, sunny without being hot, and crisp, with fall coming closer. He wanted to surprise Kat with a picnic. (Though thankfully Koi's friend Kai cooked the meal. No one wanted to eat anything Koi made)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:24 am
A gentle breeze rustled around the sundappled clearing before making it'sway through pink wings and bright hair. Katarzyna leaned back on her hands in enjoyment. The pure had recently completed a project and deemed the day too nice to stay indoors. Bits of glitter drifted off her ever so often. One of her bad habits was using too much of the sparkly substance.

Kat sighed in contentment then shifted to humming. Her mind began to drift from the nature around her to memorable moments with a certain shiny fae. A smiled bloomed across her face as her past encounters with Koibito brought her joy. Thanks to the rose colored lizard, she found herself spending more and more time in the forest. Not that she was complaing, as it often meant she'd enjoy another encounter with him. Their next meeting couldn'tcome fast enough for Kat.

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:06 am
Koi finally caught Kat's scent, as well as an increase in glitter on the ground. He grinned widely and quickened his stride, holding the picnic basket closer to his chest so he wouldn't shake it too much.

"My dear and lovely Kat." He purred as he entered the clearing and saw her. "It has been far too long since my eyes have set upon your dazzling self!" He bowed low, always one for theatrics. "And what a fantastic chance of finding you here, where we first met! For I have prepared a picnic in which to enjoy with you!" He gave a short laugh and dropped the theatrics. "If you'd like to eat with me, I can set everything up right away! You must be hungry!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:24 pm
Kat smiled brighter as Koi came into the clearing. She giggled merrily at his enthusiastic greeting. His theatrics were one of his charms that she adored dearly. Her eyes shifted to focus on the picnic basket as he offered her food. As if on que to his statement, her stomach gave a large hungry gargle. Flushing slightly she laughingly responded, "I am indeed hungry!"

She stood and carefully patted herself as she moved closer to him. "I would be more the glad to partake in this picnic with you. Would you like my help setting it up?" Her held tilted sideways with her query. Another grumble escaped her tummy and she flushed a little deeper. She really was bad about getting caught up in her tasks.

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:52 am
Koi grinned as he heard her tummy rumble. "Post haste!" He said with a flourish, pulling a blanket from the top of the basket. He laid it down with ease and put the basket on top near a corner. He found several stones to place on the other corners so that the blanket would lay flat.

"Now, let's see what we have for fare." He pulled out several dishes and utensils and laid them in the middle of the blanket. Next he pulled out a jar of grapes and strawberries. Next he pulled several sandwiches with varying contents and stacked them on the largest plate. Then, at the bottom, he pulled out two cups and several jars of juice.

"The feast is served, m'lady." Koi said, bowing and gesturing to the food. He smiled brightly at Kat, glad that he could be of service to her, and yet still benefit because he got to enjoy the food with her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:57 pm
Kat watched in awe as Koi swiftly went about preparing their picnic. So quick was he that she didn't even need to assist. With a little giggle she gently sat on the blanket and smiled at him. "This is amazing, thank you~" The pure patted the spot next to her. "Shall we begin?"

She waited for him to settle before reaching out and plucking a grape from it's jar. Her stomach grumbled loudly as if glad to finally have food. A soft flush crossed her blue cheeks again but she didn't let it bother her. Katarzyna inhaled deeply before glancing back at her partner. This was nice, she wouldn't mind this being a normal everyday thing. The flush deepened as she started to dream about the future.

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:55 pm
Koi chewed thoughtfully on a sandwich filled with meat and cheese. He looked around the clearing. Their clearing. This was where they had met. This was where they often wound up.

"We should build a house here." He said, not thinking before speaking. But after saying it, it felt right. "Yes. I want to live here with you and our future children." He beamed at Kat. "I'll make you any house you want. A brick house? A wood cabin? A tree loft? Name it, and it's yours."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:09 pm
Katarzyna nearly dropped her plate when Koi spoke. She carefully set the plate down before glomping onto him in her excitement. "Yes! That would be amazing and perfect!" Giggles escaped her as she nuzzled her face into his neck. "We could have a space just for my work too, then I would be able to work in this beauty every day~!"

Tears sprung in her eyes with how happy she was. The feelings she felt were reciprocated and he too was picturing their future together. What more could she want? Maybe children eventually but for now she would enjoy making her home with Koibito.

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:35 pm
Koi was thoroughly pleased with the reception of his sudden epitome. He could even see it, a house at the edge of the clearing. They could grow some vegetables next to it, and Kat could have a workshop out the back. He'd figure out how to make it a glass room, so the sun could shine in and make her creations even sparklier. He wondered if there faes he could commission to help him build this grand home.

"I'll start tomorrow!" He said, nuzzling Kat back. His skin was crawling with excitement and he would have jumped up then and there to start, but he wanted to enjoy his afternoon with his love. "And I trust I can leave you to the decorating?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:03 am
Kat happily giggled again before nodding. She was just too happy to say anything else at this moment. It would be their home to share, one in which they both would put their time and effort. That meant the world to her.

Staying cuddled up to Koi, the Pure reached into their food for a bit of fruit before offering it to him. Just because they were excited about their future home didn't mean they should let the lovely day and picnic go to waste. Yet another happy giggle escaped her. She would probably be on this joy high for days to come.

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers