[Solo] Waking up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Don't act all mature and mighty!" Aierlinn squeaked in anger. "You are NOT that much older than I am!" She huffed. How her father could have stuck her with the 'big tough and strong' Legolas was beyond her! Granted, Thranduil did also have a distant personality, which is why Aierlinn typically stayed with her brother. "UG!" You can be such a p***k some time! I know you're making up this story about some monster. You just want to find some girl to flirt with! Well, fine! I can go to the aria myself!" Aierlinn huffed again and stomped away from her brother. 'I never feel this way when I'm with Alise.' Aierlinn fiercely wanted to go to her mate.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Finally, some peace and quiet." Legolas sighed. He pulled his bow from around his shoulder. Now he could practice his archery in peace, and actually be able to focus on his form.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:42 pm
User Image"You know, I think with a few more years practice, you might actually be able to hit the broad side of a barn." A voice laughed as Legolas executed an acrobatic flip, shooting an arrow into a tree mid flight. The elf looked around, his blue eyes narrowed, looking for the source of the voice. Miido let herself fall silently onto the leaf covered floor of the forest. She smirked and flicked her teal hair over her head.

Making fun of mortals was one of the ways she felt better about herself. Sure, she wasn't a deity like the rest of her blood family, but she was at least in a higher tier than this mortal. And she'd make him know how much better she was than him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Legolas was sure in his archery skills, and the taunt from the orange fae didn't faze him. He turned slowly to face her, his eyes guarded. "And who might you be to judge my skills as such?"  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:54 am
User Image"Only one of the greatest and strongest granddaughters of the great Miira Koorome, Goddess of Foxes." Miido flipped her hair again. It irritated her that the elf didn't immediately bow down to her and her glory. "I mean, she does have three granddaughters and she told me that I am the strongest of them."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If she was telling the truth, Legolas knew he should be careful with his words. But her boasting rankled him. "Then, my lady, I would be honored if you showed me your archery skills. If you don't mind sharing some pointers in which to help my skill." He held his bow aloft, daring her to prove her words true. Something in him told Legolas that she was all bravado with nothing to back her up.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:38 am
User ImageMiido started laughing at his audacity. Clearly this elf didn't know how to act around deities and their spawn. He should count himself blessed to even have an audience with one. Miido's laughter pittered off and she scoffed. "As if I need to prove myself to a mortal. Honestly, you should be groveling at my feet. Why I'm wasting time with you is beyond me." She faked a yawn. "I must return to my grandmother's temple. She'll be pining for me, you know." She was bored now, and wasn't getting the reaction she wanted. With a sneer, Miido turned around and took off into the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Legolas smirked and raised his bow. As Miido flapped away, he let loose an arrow, knocking a single feather from her wing. Miido squawked in anger and Legolas simply bowed at her as she glared over her shoulder. She didn't return, though, and continued away into the sky.

"Well, that seems like enough practice for today." Legolas laughed, putting away his bow. "I suppose I ought to find Aierlinn." He sighed. Why was he still stuck with her when she had her own mate?

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:42 pm
User ImageDark felt anxious as he stood at the door to Chibiko's warren. His mother's words dug into his heart and he did acknowledge that Bella was a lovely fae. He had seen her grow up, which was odd, but it wasn't the strangest thing in the fae world. Since fae were immortal, age wasn't too much of an issue. But did she feel the same way, or did she see him as some sort of uncle, another one of the family? "There is only one way to find out." He whispered to himself before knocking on the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:05 pm
User ImageBella was in the living room with several of her various family members doing various activities. She was working with the new fabric Kai had given her, wanting to create a dress. The blue in the fabric reminded her of Dark, which wasn't surprising since she had gotten the fabric from Dark's mom.

That's when she heard the knock on the door. None of her family moved from their activities, from reading to card games to drawing, to just staring at the wall. Bella sighed. No one ever wanted to answer the door. With a small smile, Bella set aside her work and skipped lightly to the door.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:39 am
User Image"Good morning, Bella." Dark said brightly as Bella opened the door. "How is everyone doing today?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:46 am
User Image"Dark! How is it that you look older?" Bella laughed. "I literally just saw you!" She moved to the side to let Dark into the warren. Several of her family said their hellos as they walked by. "I have to show you what I made with that fabric so far!" Barney shouted at them down the hall as they passed, some joke about Dark being adopted into the family.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Welcome back, Dark!" Chibiko said, spotting the blue pure as he came out of his room. "My, my! You've changed from last night." Chibiko said, noticing that Dark was older, holding himself as an elder. Chibiko had seen several of his friends go through the same change. "What made you feel older?" He asked, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dark grinned. "I suppose it was just time for me to grow up." The two embraced. "Bella wanted to show me something with the fabric my mom gave her."  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Don't let me hold you up, then!" Chibiko shooed the two away. He smirked, watching the two. He was always close with Kai and Dark. To have their families unite would make him and Kirara very happy. Though, Chibiko was always happy when one of his brood found a mate.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff