Submit

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:46 pm
(Description under construction)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:20 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair led Dev to his estate, taking a moment to look around the home he hadn't been to in so long. Everything had been kept in perfect condition, looking just as it had on the day that he had fled the demon realm to avoid Lareth's wrath. He still felt a bit strange to be back in his home, since he had been under the expectation that he simply wouldn't be welcome back after leaving. It was even stranger to think that he had been granted his old position on the Council.

He eventually led Dev into a rather large sitting room and took a seat. He gestured for Dev to approach and then pulled him onto his lap with a wicked grin. "You were a naughty kitty, Dev," he said, his hands rubbing teasingly along the other male's body. "You told that guard the details of our arrangement. And so nonchalantly, too. I prefer to keep the details of my business between myself and those who absolutely need to know. And he simply didn't need to know."

He reached up to caress Dev's face for a moment before pulling him in for a long, rough kiss. When he finally released the other male from that kiss, it would be clear that he had something wicked in mind. "Since you were a naughty kitty and shared details when you shouldn't have, it only seems fitting that I punish you properly. Luckily, I have a playroom here that is even more perfect than the one at my home in Darkness Abounds. It's been so long since I got to use it, so it only seems right that we correct that now."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:11 pm
Dameon Black Alt

While Dev was certain that he'd enjoy the punishment, he knew he'd have to explain a bit here. So he finally slid from Alistair's lap to sit on the floor with his back to the fireplace, idly enjoying the warmth from it for now.

"I know you think it's private, but I really didn't give anything away about the nature of our relationship. I just said that you and I had made a deal for my continued good behavior. Nothing more, nothing less," he explained simply on that part, knowing that he really hadn't given anything away that would spoil things for Alistair.

Then he looked at the man and realized that he was going to have to give up something else. There was still alot he was keeping back, he knew, and at some point he was going to have to simply give it all up. But...

Well, he had this that he could give for now...

"That particular guard kinda deserved some assurance about me... Last time I was here... Well, he was one of the ones that helped put me in a very needed cage for a bit then had to help clean up the mess I made. He deserved some assurances that he could pass on to Zosne and Cynthia. As it is, last time it took three of Zosne's special guards to get me back in the right headspace to be able to leave the demon realm. And I still managed to nearly kill one of them in the process..." he explained, knowing that Alistair would appreciate the severity of what he was talking about.

Lady Zosne was Lareth's spymaster and had a special squad that used inventive methods to gain information from prisoners. For Dev to wind up with three of them... And nearly kill one of them... Well, that said alot about the 'mess' he'd left the last time he was here. And it showed why he'd gone to Darkness Abounds in a level of sharp detail that he hadn't offered before.

Admittedly, Alistair had figured out how dangerous Dev could be by learning that he'd been hunting the wildlife in DA and saw how the patrons of the one bar in Darkness Village had left him alone with a clear path. But this information put a new light on all of that.

So he'd had good reason to tell the guard that someone was holding his proverbial leash... And that they'd kill him if he got out of control again...

There was good reason there. And he really hadn't revealed anything specific about Alistair's abilities. He'd simply given the impression that it was Alistair as a demon that had the ability to keep Dev under control. Again, no specifics.

So he hadn't really revealed much. He'd simply reassured the castle of good behavior on his part.

He got to his feet for a moment to shed his coat and dropped it over the other chair then turned away to lean against the mantle of the fireplace, looking down into the flames. Turning away had revealed that the silver barbed wire on the back of his coat had bloodied him a bit this time and he'd showed no sign of it. The constant use of that silver showed that he was using it to keep himself weakened permanently, perhaps showing Alistair another aspect of the weretiger's behavior.

Dev was deliberately keeping himself weakened, keeping himself poisoned by the one metal that could kill him. Last time he was here he'd gone on such a rampage that the castle guards were afraid of him. Last time he was here he'd nearly killed at least one of Lady Zosne's special torturers before they'd gotten him under control enough to send him out of the realm.

Dev was showing Alistair more signs of just how dangerous he was.

"You can still punish me for it. I don't mind that, you know. But I thought you should know why before you get started," he added without looking at him. Then he gave a stretch, raising his arms over his head and pulling at the new wounds across his back before lowering them and moving his head a bit to try to loosen up his neck a bit. He closed his eyes with a short growl and stretched his back against the wounds again, ignoring the blood that trickled down his back from the movements, "Maybe it's for the best that you do it anyway..." he added in a softer tone that still managed to carry a hint of that growl, showing that he wasn't feeling particularly civilized at the moment.

He kept his eyes closed for the moment, not wanting Alistair to see how they were slowly changing just yet. He didn't want anyone to see that, to be honest. He preferred to keep his eyes closed until they were back to normal. But he could feel it... The itching under the skin... The stretching... The burning deep inside... In this moment he knew that the silver wasn't working as well anymore...

"Any chance you can find some powdered silver? Maybe that will help... Maybe that will contain it..." he asked softly, silently still hoping that his attempts to die would come to fruition before he killed someone else that didn't deserve it...

His skin felt tight and he pulled his shirts off and tossed them to join his coat, able to feel the muscles in his back rippling as something new moved under his skin. He knew it was one of the two mystery cats he had, he just didn't know which one.

He remembered the last time he'd felt all of this... It was the last time he was in the demon realm. It was the reason he'd gone to Darkness Abounds... He hadn't shifted last time either, but he'd certainly lost control...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:02 am
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair allowed Dev to slide from his lap and watched him as he sat on the floor with his back to the fireplace. He listened as the other male spoke and stated that he hadn't really given anything away about their relationship. He could tell that there was a lot that Dev was still keeping back, but he would allow the other male to tell him in his own time.

He listened carefully as Dev started to talk about owing that particular guard some reassurance after what had happened last time Dev was in the demon realm. He silently watched Dev as the other male explained what had happened the last time he had been in the demon realm. He'd known that Dev was dangerous, but he hadn't realized just how dangerous the other male truly was. Truthfully, knowing all this about Dev only made him want to keep him more.

He let out a soft sigh and got up to approach Dev. "I've always had to be careful about what information I let out regarding my activities," he said. "When I first discovered that I was a soul eater, I went on a sort of rampage. Tasting and devouring souls is extremely addictive, and I couldn't control it back then. I seduced so many men so that I could devour them. I played awful games with men and ended up sealed away for a while when I crossed someone I shouldn't have. Then I got stuck back in the demon realm and all that I had around me were other demons."

He thought about what all he should share and eventually just decided to be totally honest. "I was so addicted to the rush and pleasure of devouring souls back then. I tried to keep myself under control, but I eventually snapped and started seducing and devouring any attractive man that caught my attention. And when everyone realized what I was doing and that stopped working, I started to attack others to take their souls by force."

He paused for a moment and shook his head a bit, clearly quite ashamed of the actions he was describing. "It got so bad that Lareth himself showed up to deal with me. The conversation wasn't pleasant. The things he said still haunt me, though they were fully deserved. I didn't know how to deal with my addiction before I earned his wrath, so I simply left and went to Darkness Abounds. I learned to get myself under control there, and I became the one you know now. I've learned to keep everything about myself as private as I can. Perhaps I can ease up just a bit in that regard."

He looked over Dev for a moment, able to see that the other male was struggling to contain himself. "I can get powdered silver without much difficulty. But before we try that, I believe that I promised you a round in the playroom. I won't be punishing you, though. You have not done anything to be deserving of a punishment right now. And you would likely enjoy it too much for me to even be able to call it a punishment. But with that being said, I do plan to enjoy you in every way that I possibly can. This will be a test of your stamina. I wish to see how many toys I can test on you and how many ways I can play with you before you simply lose consciousness."

He turned and started toward the playroom, pausing for a moment to look over his shoulder at the other male. "Come along, Dev. There are so many things for us to do, and I am quite eager to begin."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:00 am
Dameon Black Alt

Dev thought hard on what Alistair revealed to him then simply followed him, silently hoping that he had the key to keeping him under control. As they walked, he gave him something new, wondering if it would help.

"Before Snow died, I was here with her. Brought her to see the sun again. Anyway, we spent alot of time in the king's library. One day, Lareth put a book in front of me and walked away. It was about a lost clan of demons," he started as they moved through the hallways of the estate, "This clan was loyal to the king. Second in that only to the Incubbi clan, in fact. They were some of the best assassins to the royal family and were a nightmare on the battlefield. Unfortunately, their nature got the best of them and they became uncontrollable. One by one they fell until only one family remained," he gave the history lesson then paused when Alistair raised an eyebrow at him.

"I asked Lareth about it. He said he didn't want to see the line die out, so he gave the last of that line the only way out that he could. He knew that if anything happened to him, that they'd come back and turn that loyalty to his line again," he gave a shrug of one shoulder and left it at that as he moved a few more steps before he knew he had to give something else up.

He knew he had to trust someone at some point. He was close to breaking and he knew it. But giving anything up... That was hard for him...

He gave a heavy sigh and ran his hand through his hair again, "I'll trust you, Alistair..." he started, hoping that the male knew what he was giving up this time, "My best friend did some magic a few years ago and found out that one of my cats is actually a Demonic HellCat... He couldn't figure out what the other one was, just that it was even more dangerous and even more primal," he admitted, hoping that he wasn't making a mistake.

The HellCat was one of the only animals that all Demons feared. It was still a wild and untamed creature in the Demon Realm. They were flame-colored and striped like a tiger, carrying crimson eyes. There were rumors that they could spread fire with their steps if they were angry enough. And when one considered that the cats were always angry... well... It was enough to fear them...

For there to be something even worse than that inside Dev meant that he was something that everyone would fear... He was what was once called a Primal Were... A shifter that carried all the animals of one line back to the originator. As a Primal, he would be so much more dangerous than any other shifter. And if he shifted back to the originator of the species, he would be something that had never been tamed at all. It would be an animal that didn't have a name. Dev would be more than a throwback, more than a recessive...

Even now, there were two clans in the demon realm that had active contact with the HellCat. One used them for bloodsport. The other was rumored to be able to tame them, but no one had seen that outside of a full-scale war about three hundred years ago.

Finally, dev stopped walking and looked at Alistair, deciding to take a risk, "I want you to tame me, Alistair... I want you to take me down enough that I willingly bare my throat for you. We both know it's the only way to contain me. I need someone that can pull the leash and mean it," he finally said what he wanted.

He knew exactly what he was asking for. He just hoped that Alistair had that much stamina in him. He knew that if he went into that playroom with that request, he wouldn't be coming out without Alistair's collar on him. Well, that or in a bodybag... What he was asking for meant taming all of his cats, even the hidden ones. What he was asking for meant pushing Dev as close to death as he could without actually killing him.

Even now, he could feel the HellCat trying to come out. He closed his eyes and tilted his head with a soft but deep growl as his muscles rippled again while his skin showed the first signs of the tell-tale fire-toned fur. He pulled it back again but knew that it was going to be a close thing.

The struggle left him on edge, wondering if he had enough time left...

He finally opened his eyes again to look at Alistair with a hint of a growl to his voice now, "Can you do it?" he asked simply, needing to know how far the demon was willing to go...

He knew it was a bit much to ask after giving the history lesson reveal. Yes, he'd revealed that Lareth had known about Alistair and had trusted him to come back. He'd revealed that Alistair was the last of the third-oldest bloodline in the demon realm. He'd revealed that Lareth had told him about Alistair without naming him outright.

At the same time, he'd also revealed that he knew exactly how dangerous he was. He was also begging the male to do what no one had ever been able to do...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:35 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair began walking toward the playroom again when he was sure that Dev was following him. He slowed down a bit and looked over his shoulder at the other male when he heard him start to speak. He was a bit confused when Dev started to talk about about Lareth showing him a book about a lost clan of demons, wondering what this had to do with him. He started to understand when Dev mentioned that this clan had become uncontrollable when their nature got the best of them.

He paused for a moment and raised an eyebrow at Dev when he mentioned that they had all fallen until only a single family had remained. He took a deep breath when Dev told him about Lareth giving the last of that line a way out, suddenly understanding things that had he hadn't really considered before. He understood now that Lareth's unpleasant conversation with him and promise of his wrath had ultimately been meant to drive him out of the demon realm so that he could have some degree of safety. Allistair hadn't spoken to anyone before he'd left after that talk with Lareth, but it seemed that Lareth had known him well enough to be several steps ahead.

He gave a soft chuckle and simply shook his head a bit. "It seems that Lareth knew me better than I realized," he noted. "I thought I was being sneaky when I decided to leave without a word, but he knew exactly what I'd do the whole time."

He paid close attention to Dev as he waited to see what the other male had to say next, able to sense just how close the tiger was to breaking. He paused his walking again and simply listened as Dev spoke. He was a bit surprised by the revelation that Dev had a HellCat in him and simply grinned when he mentioned that there was something even more primal in him as well. "I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't a revelation that you're a Primal. But looking back over everything, it does make sense."

He took a few steps towards the other male and reached up to cup his face. He stared into Dev's eyes and finally gave him a serious look. "You're asking me to do something that's never been done and not only tame a HellCat, but also a cat so primal and unknown that it doesn't even have a name. You're certainly asking a lot."

He maintained that serious look for a moment longer and then leaned in to give the other male the hungriest kiss they had ever shared, revealing just how much the revelation of the danger had riled him up. When he eventually pulled back, he simply flashed Dev that wicked grin he'd given so many times before. "I'll either tame you or quite possibly kill both of us trying. No more half-measures. No more simple fun. This will be a true show of my strength and skill. You'll either leave that playroom with my collar marking you as mine or not leave at all."

He stepped back and took the other male's hand, guiding him along to the playroom. He allowed the other male to enter the shadowy room and then sealed the door, using a bit of magic to ensure that there would be no way for the door to open once they'd started. He snapped his fingers and caused the room to get brighter, allowing Dev to see that this playroom put the one at his Darkness Abounds estate to shame. The room was massive and contained every instrument of pain and torture that one could ever dream of, and multiple variants made of a variety of different metals and materials. He allowed Dev a moment to take it all in and then reached out to take his attention again. "Shall we begin?"

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:09 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev was panting by the time Alistair suggested that they get started. He knew that the demon would be able to scent his desire and excitement. He readily admitted that danger just plain flipped his switch. He didn't bother to hide what he enjoyed. As dangerous as he could be, it made sense that he'd prefer partners that were more dangerous than he was.

He looked around the room with eager eyes, his breathing increasing with everything he looked at. When he finally returned his eyes to Allistair, he had to give an eager growl as he grinned, "I feel like a kid in a toy store... I don't know what to pick first..." he admitted.

Thankfully, Allistair knew what he was doing and took immediate control. He simply grinned and grabbed the tiger and pulled him to where he wanted him then got started on him.

But what was most important... Dev wasn't allowed to control anything in here. Allistair took full control of everything. When Dev started to shift, Allistair controlled even that. He was put through his paces for each cat... Except for the last one... That one had yet to make an appearance. But that was fine for now.

Because Dev had given them both what they wanted in the end. He'd given Allistair his throat, and Allistair had promised to pick out the perfect collar for him.

This time, Allistair had fed from Dev enough that he had energy to spare to help the tiger clean up and get into a bed. Dev had begged to keep the wounds he'd been given. They'd heal after a few shifts, but he wanted to keep them for now. Allistair had compromised: Dev got to keep the wounds, but they were bandaged so that he didn't bleed on the sheets. As it was, he had to lay on his belly after getting his back bloodied.

Dev had to admit that Allistair knew how to use silver on him perfectly. He got the pain he liked, but he wouldn't have to deal with the silver-fever. Of course, he'd actually whimpered and begged like a girl when he'd seen the silver-tipped flogger, but it was more along the lines of loving it than fearing it.

Now, they just needed the perfect collar for him.

Of course, the true test would come later, when that final cat decided to make an appearance... Knowing Dev, it would probably happen at the worst possible time...

Right now, though, he was laying on his belly with a sheet covering him to his waist, giving off a soft purr, and fighting against going to sleep. He didn't want to sleep because part of him was afraid that this would be a dream... He hadn't expected to find the perfect partner when he'd gone looking for someone to kill him...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair watched Dev with a grin as the tiger looked all around the room, easily able to see his desire and excitement. He simply chuckled when Dev said that he didn't know what to pick first. "That's the best part, Dev," he said. "There's so much to choose from. But don't worry. It's not your place to choose this time. I'll be making all of the choices."

He immediately took control and got Dev where he wanted him before getting to work on taming the tiger. Once they were done, he took great pleasure in teasing Dev as they laid in bed. He could see that Dev was fighting not to fall asleep, so he was doing his best to taunt and tease the tiger as a small punishment. "You really do need to sleep, Dev. How am I supposed to wake you up with the sight of a collar just for you if you won't sleep?"

He forced Dev onto his side a bit and gave him another hungry kiss. As he kissed him, he made sure to "accidentally" place a few touches on Dev's perfectly marked up back. He released him once he was certain that he had made the other male's head swim a bit and then shifted onto his back a bit. "Bed time, Dev. I like to be sure that my playmates stay in good shape so that I can have my fun whenever I may see fit. And now that you're fully mine, I need to be sure that you get enough rest. I'll still be here in the morning. I can assure you that I have no plans to let you go anytime soon."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:02 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev could only moan and whimper at each touch, tease, and kiss. He knew his eyes were rolling up in his head with each one, his system on pure overload. He loved every bit of the pain as it crossed into pleasure for him, finding that Allistair knew how to play him perfectly.

When he was turned onto his back, he had to give a groan and simply couldn't hold still as his own weight pulled pain from his back and threw him back into the pleasure loop. It took him a bit to be able to stop moving and simply panted for air as he gave a goofy grin.

"Can't seem to go to sleep when you're still teasing me... But I can't help but love it..." he mumbled out, his voice hoarse from all the screaming he'd done. He heard Allistair give one of those confident male chuckles that said that he knew exactly what he was doing to Dev. But the man stopped teasing him and let him go to sleep while Allistair went to take a shower to clean the blood off of him.

Dev was so exhausted and overloaded that he didn't move as he slept. He did heal everything but the wounds from silver as he slept, leaving him with plenty for Allistair to use to tease him for the next couple of days. Still, Dev had managed to push the time in the playroom to two days before he'd given up, making Allistair really work to bring the tiger to heel. Somehow, it made it feel a little more satisfying because of how long it had taken.

Meanwhile....

A note was delivered to the estate from the castle for Allistair.

At your convenience, I am available to talk to. Send word for a date and time and I will gladly have you for tea, lunch, or dinner; whichever you would prefer. There are details moving in the background that you will need to be aware of. Lareth once told me to trust you if something happened to him, that you would be a much-needed ally. I trusted Lareth. So I will trust you.

Cynthia

It was short, but it did show that there was something still going on that she felt that he needed to be aware of.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:35 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair gave a confident chuckle when Dev said that he couldn't seem to sleep with Allistair still teasing him and then said that he loved it. "Of course you love it, you naughty kitten," he said. "And I love that you love it. It makes it so fun to play with you. But you really do need to sleep, so I'll leave you be. For now."

He stayed in bed until Dev finally fell asleep and then got out of bed to take a shower and clean the blood off of himself. He let out a pleased hiss as the hot water flowed over the scratches that he had received from the tiger. While he had restrained Dev, he had left a bit of room for Dev to be able to claw at him occasionally. He really did enjoy adding a bit of danger for himself. It was part of what made it so much fun.

Once he finished in the shower, he slipped a robe on and made his way through the halls and to a special room. The room was filled with pure shadow that he could shape into objects that would permanently retain their shape, even when he was no longer using his will to make them do so. He began to focus and shape the shadows into a collar. He spent a fair bit of time getting the details just right, making sure that it was a collar that Dev would love and that he would love seeing on the tiger.

Once he was done, he took a moment to think of a few other details and then began to shape the shadows into other things. He lost track of time for a while, using the shadows to make a few other surprises that he was certain would be enjoyable for both himself and Dev.

He eventually left the room and made his way back to the bedroom where Dev was sleeping. He slipped into the bed with Dev and got a bit of sleep. He didn't remain asleep for long, waking up a few hours later and finding Dev still sleeping. He simply grinned and then leaned in to kiss Dev, giving him a rough and passionate kiss that he knew would have the tiger waking up quickly and feeling needy. Once he was sure that Dev was awake, he pulled back and licked his lips. "Rise and shine, Dev. It's time to get you properly outfitted."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:45 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev gave a growl as he was kissed and teased awake, finally giving a stretch that made him hiss as the silver-caused wounds pulled in the process. Then again, he certainly enjoyed the pain of it so he wasn't about to complain about it. He finally opened his mismatched eyes to look at Allistair, noting that he was looking particularly smug. Then again, Dev rather thought that he deserved to be smug about the whole thing. After all, the tiger had made the demon work two full days for that smug look.

He gave another teasing growl as he leaned up and gave Allistair a teasing n** to his lower lip before kissing the sting away and laying back again, hissing again as his back pulled perfectly. With that pain moving through him for the next few days, he knew he wasn't going to have to worry about his cats making an untimed appearance. Well... All but the last one... He still didn't know anything about that one...

But for now, he had to grin at Allistair's smug expression and gave a soft chuckle over it, "What have you got planned now? Aside from trying to make me behave for the day, that is... We both know you haven't given me any rules to break yet, so I have a lot of potential to be a bad boy today..." he teased, knowing that it would make Allistair laugh.

Then again, it was also just plain true...

And Allistair still had the trip to the castle to make to see the queen... Oh, that one certainly gave Dev ideas....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:41 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair gave Dev a teasing grin when the other male asked what he had planned aside from trying to make him behave for the day. "When did I ever say that I wanted you to behave?" he asked. "It's so much more fun when you don't. Then I get to punish you and leave you begging me for more. You and I both know how much I love to hear you begging."

He slipped out of the bed and moved over to retrieve a box from the nightstand. "As I said before, we need to get you properly outfitted. And that requires this." He turned around and allowed Dev to see the collar he had created. The collar was made from black leather and had designs in the form of intricate silver chains running across it.

Allistair moved back over to the bed and gestured for Dev to kneel in front of him. Once Dev got into position, Allistair slipped the collar around Dev's neck and made sure it was tight before allowing the collar to magically lock. He grinned as he looked over Dev. "You certainly look even hotter with my collar around your neck, Dev. And allow me to assure you that the silver chains inscribed on it aren't just a design choice. They serve a practical purpose." He snapped his fingers, and Dev would suddenly feel the silver chain designs start to burn his neck a bit, revealing that they could be turned into real chains with a thought. And while the chains were intricate and not really enough to cause any permanent damage, Dev would be able to tell that they made him as weak as a kitten.

Allistair allowed Dev to feel the weakness the chains caused for a few moments and then allowed the chains to return to being a simple design. "The collar is also spelled to change sizes when you shift, of course. I couldn't make you a collar without including that. You'll also find that despite being made of leather, it is practically indestructible. There may also be a few other fun features that I won't be mentioning just yet."

He took a step back and gestured for Dev to stand. "There is more than just the collar. I made a few other things for you as well. It's been a while since I made so much, but I can't let my lovely pet go without the proper supplies."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:58 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev felt his heart thump a bit when he first saw the collar but still knelt in front of Allistair to let the demon put it on him, giving a soft growl of pleasure when it was secured. Then Allistair demonstrated the silver chains and pulled a gasp from Dev as the breath was shocked out of him, making him put a hand on the floor in front of him as he felt the enhanced effect of the silver move through him. It was gone almost instantly and left him panting for air and shaking his head to clear the effects before he could fully recover.

Once he was finally able to get back up to his knees and focus on Allistair, he had to admit that he liked seeing that pleased grin on the demon's face. He also admitted that the collar's effects would allow him to be pulled to heel hard and fast if it was needed. That brought him a feeling of relief that was freeing all on its own...

But then Allistair was talking again and saying that he had more surprises for him, making him give a very pleased grin of his own, "Bring it on then... I have a feeling that I'm going to love every piece you made as much as I love the collar," he growled out, unable to hide the shiver that moved through him as he felt one of the wounds on his back give a single trickle of blood down his back under the bandage that had kept him from bleeding on the sheets.

He was definitely loving the attention he was getting. As well as the feeling of the wounds on his back that would take a few days more to heal...

Oh yeah, he was one pleased cat right now...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:48 am
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair grinned as he watched Dev. He gave a simple nod when Dev said that he had a feeling that he would love every piece as much as he loved the collar. "I certainly hope so," he said. "I spent far more time making everything that I have in a very long time. I hope that you like it all."

He pulled Dev in for another rough kiss and then pulled back and gestured for the tiger to follow him. He led him into a very large closet and then grinned as he pointed out some of the things he had made. There were numerous outfits in various styles that he knew would look just wonderful on Dev. Some of them were simply stylish, while others were far more revealing and obviously for the moments that Allistair wanted to show Dev off. Each outfit featured chains that were obviously exactly like the ones in the collar, meaning that a simple thought would allow Allistair to bind Dev anytime he wished.

Allistair grinned and looked back to Dev. "You didn't have anything beyond that bag you've been carrying around, so I took the liberty of making some clothing for you that I'll enjoy seeing you in." He moved over to retrieve another box and presented it to Dev. Inside was a set of leather cuffs in the same style as the collar that held the same chain design. Allistair could use a command to link them together to bind Dev's arms. "I've made a few other things, but you'll have to wait until later to see those."

He gestured to the outfits hanging around the closet. "Get dressed, Dev. You and I have a meeting with the queen. I'll allow you to pick your own outfit this time. Just remember that you'll get punished if you pick something that's not appropriate for a meeting with the queen."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:54 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev actually felt a bit choked up when he saw everything Allistair had made for him, finding that it all showed that the demon had figured out the tiger's fears easily. Yes, Dev was always worried about losing control and killing people. Well, people that didn't deserve it...

He cleared his throat and gave a nod at his instruction but had to give a shrug of one shoulder, "Cynthia knows how I am and my preferred styles. Hell, the first time we met, I was naked. It was back at Sebastet's place. I'd shifted in the garden and had to go back to my room for clothes. Some of the servants were having meltdown, but Cynthia didn't bat an eyelash over it. Instead, she went to 'instruct' the servants about shifters," he explained instead of turning into a pansy over the stuff Allistair had made for him.

He simply cleared his throat and looked over the clothes before selecting the pieces he wanted. It was close to his favorite type of outfit with a few changes that he liked. There was a tight black shirt with a few tears across the front, a pair of black jeans that would fit perfectly without cutting off circulation, a pair of black boots like his favorites that also had the silver skulls on the outside, and a long coat similar to his usual one but more tailored and with more silver on it.

He laid out his decisions on the bed and headed for the shower, hissing when the soap hit his back and the other cuts he'd gotten along his chest and abdomen. He couldn't help his growl as he got out of the shower and dried off then headed back into the bedroom and moved to present his back to Allistair, "This might need to be bandaged for now... Otherwise, I might bleed into the clothes if I move too much," he suggested, knowing that the demon would appreciate the need for a bandage.

After all, his back was a mess from the silver-tipped flogger. Of course, he was enjoying it when he got it, and was enjoying the pain of it. But he did have a point about the bleeding thing...

Luckily, his hair was easy to maintain. All he had to do was comb it then mess it up. Always looked good.

Of course, he was planning on having the cuffs on his forearms before he put on the coat. An added condition to keep him from doing anything unfortunate...  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff