Sunning on the beach [Yoko and Ruri]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:43 pm
User ImageDratini gave a contented sigh as she lay, sunning on the beach, the roar of the ocean in her ears. Little Invictus was swimming happily in the water, riding the waves back and forth. Dratini rolled onto her stomach, resting her chin on her arms. The day couldn't have been more perfect.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:45 pm
User Image

Morgawr loved the ocean. The rolling of the waves, the sun, the way her body moved through the water so easily with a powerful flick of her tail. She was in charge here. When she was on land, she found herself awkward and unhappy. In the water, nothing could stop her.

She was swimming underneath the ways heading towards the show when she noticed the long body of something small playing in the surf. How curious. That certainly wasn’t a normal fish. She approached it from below and reached out, trying to grasp hold on the little creatures tail.

YokoOnna

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:15 am
Dratini heard Invictus squeal and she was instantly up, her tail flicking angrily. How dare some creature try to prey on her baby! With a hiss, Dratini slithered to the waves, leaving a deep furrow in the sand. She slid into the water with ease. She saw a dark shape holding Invictus's tail. Dratini opened her mouth wide, summoning her only attack, which she only ever used in protection of her little friend.

"Dragon rage!" She shouted, releasing the energy from her mouth. It wasn't very strong, but it did pack a punch!

Ruriska

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:22 pm
Morgawr had only been curious, keeping a light grasp on the squealing creature as she tried to inspect it through the water. She was not at all expecting the sudden attack and she instantly let go of the weird long fish, pushed back through the water, nearly knocked unconscious.

It took her a long moment to recover, shaking her head and coiling protectively until she had a chance to reassess. Was that its mother?

She circled back into deeper water and then emerged at the surface, a safe distance away.

“That was rude,” she hissed.

YokoOnna

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:31 am
”It’s also rude to grab creatures without warning.” Dratini shot back, gathering Invictus in her arms. She cooed softly to her small friend. Dratini had always been protective of the small dragon creature. They grew up together after meeting when they were both young.

“You’re okay little one.” She murmured. “By what right did you try to snatch this little one?” Dratini sniffed, holding her nose high. She eyes the stranger warily.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:08 pm
As much as Morgwar hated to admit it, she did have a point. Though in her defence, she hadn’t planned on hurting it. She’d just been curious and wanted to get a closer look. And if it had been a fish, maybe eat it.

Morgwar watched the other kat fuss over the smaller creature. They were very similar, even if the little sea eel had an odd face.

“By what right?” That was amusing. “I don’t need a right. The ocean is a free place.” Her head tilted, curious. “Is that your child? They’re rather odd.”

YokoOnna

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:54 am
Dratini did have a hard time arguing that point. She did also eat fish, and never asked permission...

"No. Not my child. My best friend. We grew up together. I just grew larger than him." She said, distractedly, still debating in her head the stranger's logic. "My name is Dratini, and this little one is Invictus." She finally remembered her manners, even if she was still a little miffed at the stranger. "And you...?"

Ruriska

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:03 pm
“I see,” Morgawr said, though she didn’t really. She didn’t know what it meant to have friends.

“I am Morgawr.” She answered, letting herself float a little bit closer. “Does it speak?” She asked, curiously. “Invictus, that is.” Perhaps she too could find a little long fish version of herself to be her best friend.

That would be nice.

YokoOnna

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:31 am
"Nothing more than squeaks and maybe some random sounds." Dratini pat Invictus on the head. "I don't know where he came from, or why we look similar. Maybe he is my brother and just didn't develop the same as I." Dratini never really pondered her small friend. It never seemed odd to her that other faes didn't have friends that looked like them. It just made her and Invictus special.

"So what do you like to do when not torturing small helpless innocent creatures?" Dratini asked, making sure to show her joke through her voice and a sarcastic grin. Now that Invictus was no longer in danger, she was curious about the other fae. It was so rare for Dratini to find someone who had a similar body type to herself. Maybe they could be friends? Or...best friends? Her eyes lit up at the prospect. One could never have too many best friends!

Ruriska

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:15 pm
Whatever the case, now that Morgawr had gotten a look at him, the little guy was quite cute. She simply nodded at the explanation. There were weird things all over Faetasia and didn’t rank very high on the oddity list when you thought about it.

At the little playful jab, Morgawr couldn’t help but laugh. Well,” she began, rolling onto her back, letting the waves hold her up. “I swim, I hunt, I sunbathe. Sometimes I hunt for pretty shells for my collection.”

It was a rather lazy and solitary life. Now and again her mothers would visit but Morgawr couldn’t say she saw much excitement.

“What about you?”

YokoOnna

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:18 am
"All of that sounds like such fun! I haven't looked for shells before. I'm usually too busy swimming and doing tricks." Dratini disappeared beneath the water before launching herself high into the air and flipping to make a perfect circle with her body, her hands holding the tip of her tail, before splashing back into the waves. "Do you do tricks? I like being active. And Invictus joins in the fun, too!"

Dratini watched the SeaSnake with bright eyes. She hadn't met another fae who looked so similar to herself before. She knew a Siren, but no other faes that lived in the water.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:55 am
The leap was surprisingly impressive. Morgawr found herself making a little sound of delight and nearly dived into the sea from embarrassment. Instead she just sunk lower in the waves, mouth below the water so that her smile couldn’t be so easily read and any other sounds would just come out as bubbles.

But she did have to speak eventually and she lifted herself up again, flicking her tail upwards as if considering trying her own jump. “I don’t do tricks,” she answered. “I’ve never had a reason to, I suppose.”

She looked up at the bright blue sky.

“But... it did look fun,” she conceded, almost wistfully.

YokoOnna

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:20 am
Dratini felt her eyes light up with excitement. "I could teach you! That jump isn't super hard. You do have to build up muscle to breach like that, but I think you already have those muscles. It's like when you're hunting prey from the bottom and then shoot straight up to snatch them? All you have to learn is how to grab your tail! And you can do it frontwards like I did or backwards! But backwards is harder, cause you have to reach over your shoulders and grab your tail without seeing it." Dratini realized she was rambling and put a sheepish hand over her mouth while giggling.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:28 pm
Morgwar surreptitiously placed a hand against her abdomen and tensed the muscles there. She was fairly strong. She spent a lot of time hunting fish and swimming, it wouldn’t be too hard to use them to leap up out of the water. It just felt weird to... be so flippant?

Her mother would not have approved. Giratina was serious about everything. There was no time for play or fun.

But Dratini seemed so happy about the idea. Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to indulge her just this one time, give it a go. The sky seemed like a nice place to be, if only for a moment. And it wasn’t as if Giratina was around to see.

“Alright, let me try,” Morgwar said and then dived beneath the waves.

A quick flick of her tail took her to the sandy bottom, where she turned and stared upwards. Then she pushed off, a strong pump of her tail , zooming towards the surface, up and out of the water. It was a big jump and she curled her tail up, grabbing it. It wasn’t perfect and she forgot to let go soon enough, hitting the water with a huge splash like a cannonball.

YokoOnna

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:36 am
Dratini started clapping as soon as Morgwar breached the water, and she let out a gleeful squeak as the dark snake grabbed her tail. She and Invictus gave another squeak of joy as the splash flew over them.

"Again! Again! That was marvelous!" Dratini cried, clapping once more. She spun in a circle, letting her body move into a straight line so that she bobbed up and down in her circle. Some of her hair fell in her face as she spun and she hastily swiped it back, coming back to a stop and letting her body wind up again to keep her above the water. "That was amazing for your first trick!" She said with her wide smile.

Ruriska

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff