Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[ORP] midnight family adventures (( the midnight family))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:20 pm
User Image

*Papa looks around his cat tree house he had invited everyone from his family including his siblings their current lovers, mates, children. He lays on a lawn chair.*

User Image
* Tersa looks around she had her son Lucienne, and daughter as well as her brothers and niece and nephew Hiro. She hoped Salem and Raven would come and wondered what her brother would do. Papa could be unstable at times.*

User Image

*Lenny follows his sister and smiles at his nephews and nieces and little brother Oilver*

User Image

-Oliver looks around-

User Image

* Hiro watches his family*

User Image
* lilly watches her brother*

User Image

* Kendra watches her half brother*

User Image

* Lucienne looks at all his family and blinks and looks at his mom*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:55 pm
A brush of wind disturbs the fallen leaves on the ground, 2 sets of footsteps could be heard as from the trees the smell of maple and sweets fill the air, Salem approaches with Raven at his side, and greets the midnight family " Good evening all, doses the day find you well." He spoke and then his gaze shifted , Eyes meeting with Tersas as he smiled. Raven peeked around her father grinning at her brother as she ran over to greet her mother and brother. "Good evening mother, good evening brother." she said delighted, before looking to papa midnight" Hello uncle!." with that the Salem came to join them and mingle, at Tersa's side. There were many that Salem knew of but were not known on a deeper level. it was rare he left his alter.  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:31 pm
* Tersa felt joy spotting her lover Salem was very hamsome to her eyes. She would always be in love with him. Halloween was her favorite day. She respected the dead and was shy at times. But Salem made her feel again. After her mate left. Kendra was her little miracle. A gift of sorts. She smiles and winks at Salem before haggling Raven.* " hello my beautiful girl. Present trip? I will introduce you to your cousins and uncles. Your sister Kendra has been wanting to meet you my dear."

*Papa watches the two newcomers. He smirks and watches his sister. Wow he niece had grown he had a lot to catch up on.* " hello Raven how's my favorite niece. I have a present for you." " he hands her a knife* " that handle is bone and I made it my self." He smiles.

* Lucienne watches his mother and sisters and greets Raven* " hello my sissy. How was your trip? I'm worried about dad and uncle. I hope uncle doesn't start anything."

* Papa watches his family. Salem was welcome.* " your welcome here. Salem, Raven your with family. We do not harm another here."

-ghastly demise-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:56 pm
Raven was filled with delight as she hugged her mother, she smiled a gave a nod to her mothers question. " Yes it was a good trip, the fresh fall air is so delightful; Oh i cant wait. so many new faces, I'm happy i finally get to meet my big sister!" She was existed and looked so content. she went on for a moment expressing her affection to her mother and her excitement before hearing her uncle speak up, her ears perked up and she turned to face him. " I'm doing well uncle how are you?" she asked before an existed gasp escaped her " its lovely, perfect for carving pumpkins!" it may not have been what he intended for her to uses it for but she looked ecstatic promptly she admired his handiwork. " thank you I love it!" She heard her brother and went over after putting the knife away safely and hugged her brother tightly " It was wonderful, I'm happy to see you again. oh don't worry I know uncle can be a bit devious but he loves us!" she said giggling.

Salem Smiled and went to greet papa midnight, he extended his paw " I'm happy to be here. I would like Raven to know the rest of her family so there is no way I wouldn't come. I'm glad you welcome me with open arms. thank you." he said with a kind smile. he gazed at raven who continued on to explore the area making herself comfortable next to her mother and brother. returning his gaze to papa. " That we are now, I wouldn't have it any other way, i would never think to harm any of you. especially not your sister" he said looking back at her adoringly. He then headed over to her side, He began to dote on her and and their children of whom he adored dearly.

nekoFayre

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:29 am
* Lucienne nods* " yes he does. I'm so glad your here!" * He smiles and watches papa and their dad before Kendra joins them* " Kendra, Raven our older sister."

*Kendra joins her siblings. She smiles when she notices they all have their moms stripes and Salems Pumpkins. * " welcome Raven. I introduced you to our cousins Hiro and Lilly*

*Papa shakes Salems paw and watches him and his sister before looking at Oilver. He smiles* " treat my sister well and we have no problems."

* Tersa rolls her eyes and huggles Salem to her* " I'm glad your here my heart." * she kisses his cheek and purrs* " thank you for bring Raven, I haven't told them yet that I'm leaving to move in with you." * she blushes.* " how long can you stay?"

-ghastly demise-

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff