[PRP] Ellan and Aiden...and family???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:39 am
User ImageEllan gave a happy squeal. She had just had dinner with her family and wanted to spend the rest of the day running about. She had to work off her grandmother's amazing cooking! Ellan quickly wondered where her immediate family had gotten to and stopped running. Maybe she ought to find them. It's been too long since she saw Aiden!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:07 pm
User ImageAs if on cue, Aiden fluttered down, seemingly from a nearby tree. His golden wings shuddered before settling closer to his back as he placed a sneaky kiss on his mate's cheek. "Hello, darling! I'm surprised I caught you, with how quick you were going!" He chuckled. It was very much like Ellan to always be on the go.

"I brought you something..." He rummaged through the bag on his side before pulling out a carefully wrapped bouquet of flowers. They were from Sardonia. Since they had made their home on the main island, Aiden loved to bring Ellan flowers from the other islands when he could.

YokoOnna

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:08 pm
"They're beautiful!" Ellan exclaimed. She was always thankful for Sardonia flowers. She was so grateful to Aiden to live on the main island so she could be closer to her rather large family. "You simply have to come over for family dinner soon! Grandmother complains she never sees you enough!" Ellan gave the flowers a long sniff.

"Always so sweet. I was wondering where you had gotten off to." She grabbed Aiden's hand and spun him around. "Whatever shall we do this beautiful afternoon?"

[Estelle]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:58 pm
"I will have to come over, I do miss your family. But not nearly as much as I've missed you!" He chuckled as she twirled him about. She was always so excitable after visiting with her family. Truly, Aiden had felt bad he couldn't go this time. It had been some time since he'd been to her family's home. But he had been caught up working on some new confectionary recipes and they had been rather finicky and time sensitive, so he sent his love with Ellan. The flowers had been to make up for missing dinner.

"Well, what were you planning to do before I caught up to you?"

YokoOnna

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:51 am
"Oh! I was planning on going on a long run, and then maybe..." Ellan tapped her cheek. Did she even have a plan? Usually the only things she planned was family dinners and grooming. "Well, anything, really!" She finally said, laughing. "We could go to the library and read some books. I hear Parma has a few new ones. Or we could go play with the wyntercubs at Meleth's nursery. Or we could..." Ellan searched for more ideas. Why was it when someone asked a question, all easy answers flew out of your mind?

"Oh! We could go home and you can teach me one of your recipes!" Ellan loved learning recipes from Aiden. They never turned out just right, but they were still yummy and delicious! And she got to spend precious time with Aiden.

[Estelle]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:35 pm
"We certainly could do any of those things. But I think we should wait a bit before trying the new recipes. It's just been dinner time, love. How will you taste test things for me? He laughed softly. Aiden loved feeding Ellan treats, but he also knew her family did not cook small meals. They could head back to his kitchen later.

It had been a while since they had stopped by the library together. It would be nice to see Parma as well. "I wouldn't mind checking out a few new books...do you remember when the kids were still little and we would go pick up books to read to them? Seems ages ago, doesn't it?"

As they made their way down the path, he made sure to move any encroaching branches out of his mate's way. His feathery wings wrapped around her shoulders as they walked, shielding her from the chill of the fall evening that was setting in.

YokoOnna

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:36 am
Ellan hummed happily as Aiden warmed her. "I miss reading books to the children. Now that they're grown, they can't stay still long enough to read to!" She laughed.

"But I also wouldn't mind getting some new books. I just wish it was easier to read while running. What if there was some magic spell to make the book read itself to you while running!" Ellan giggled, not realizing that while the kids were too old to stay still long enough to read, so was she!

[Estelle]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:02 pm
"My love, I'm not certain if you could sit still long enough to read to them." He teased, as if he had read her thoughts. She had always been that way. It had led to Aiden both conceptually and literally chasing after her in their early days of courtship. And he would do it all again if he had to. But they had found an easy balance. She slowed for him, and he did his best to keep up with her.

"Now, which was was it again? Truly, he didn't go off to the library on his own too often, so he wasn't particularly familiar with the path. If he went, it was almost always with Ellan, and she seemed to know the way by heart.

YokoOnna

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:47 am
Ellan let off a hearty laugh. It was good that she had a memory for directions. She was always the leader when they went on trips. But she was also laughing at the truth in his first words. She twirled around Aiden, letting her mane whip in the wind.

"It's along the path with the tall trees." Parma had wanted to be in the forest, being a wood elf, but wanted space to expand her library. Ellan grabbed Aiden's hand as she continue to twirl around and spun him in a circle. "Let's be off! Again!" She giggled and started dragging her mate down the correct path.

[Estelle]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:02 pm
Aiden couldn't help but laugh along as his mate spun him about. His wings fluttered, lifting his feet off the ground in order to keep from tripping over his own feet or Ellan's hooves as they twirled in the middle of the path. As she tugged his hand to take him down the correct path, he went ahead and continued relying on his wings rather than his feet. He was quicker that way, and with Ellan's exuberance, it was easier to keep up this way.

"Yes. That's right. I swear, I would never get anywhere if it wasn't for you!" The warmth of their laughter was still lingering in his voice as he fluttered after her down the path. He tucked her mane back behind her ears, keeping it contained a bit as they made their way towards the library. It wasn't too far of a trip, if he was remembering right. But then again, Aiden could be very wrong. Ellan was the one who had a better idea of the lay of the land on the main island.

YokoOnna

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:53 pm
Ellan beamed at Aiden as he tucked her mane back. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have found her perfect mate when so many of her family hadn't.

"And here we are!" She announced, leaping into the clearing in front of the library sung from a tree. Of course, the trunk was wider than most fae homes, and it even merged with several surrounding trees. Parma had help from other faes who could work with shaping plants. "Oh! I can't wait to see what Parma has done with the place." She continued her headlong rush along the path towards the oak doors.

User ImageParma heard them before she saw them. Well, more like, heard her before she saw her. A smile grew on the elf's face. It had been such a long while since Ellan had the desire to visit her humble library. Parma wondered if she had the next book in the series Ellan had devoured. While somehow galloping around the library. Parma chuckled as the door swung open with a loud bang. She then schooled her features into a disapproving look, though both Ellan and Parma knew it was just for show and was merely a joke.

"Quiet in the library!" Parma called, her usual greeting to the unicorn. Parma was pleased to see that Aiden had joined his mate and she gave a happy wave to him. "Welcome back, dear!"

[Estelle]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:19 pm
Aiden couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle as Parma chided Ellan for being too loud as they passed through the large, carefully sculpted oak doors. He released his mates hand to offer a wave to the FaeElf behind the desk. A bright smile spread across his face as he watched the two exchange their typical routine. Parma always gave Ellan a hard time for her overexcitement, and Ellan always acted so apologetic, even though she would do the exact same thing next time she visited.

"Parma, dear, how have you been?" His voice was still colored with the warmth of his laughter as he walked up to the counter. For a moment, he wondered if the library housed any cookbooks. After all, while he loved to experiment, he was always looking for new techniques and recipes. Sometimes the perfect thing was found in books.

YokoOnna

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:57 am
Parma gave a wide smile at the pure before her. "I'm doing rather well, my dear." She said, her voice low from years of speaking quietly. She could see that he had a question in his eyes, and based on the knowledge she had gathered from the brightly colored unicorn to his side, Parma had a good idea what his question was about. "You haven't visited our nonfiction section yet, dear Aiden. We have lots of skills books, on top of histories." She motioned to one of the wings to the right. Usually the pair would go to the children's section to the left, or Ellan would go to the nonfiction section on the second floor.

"Oh my gosh! I have to see if you have the next book in the Candyland series!" Ellan said, her voice startling loud after Parma's soft voice. Ellan raced up the stairs, her silver eyes bright with anticipation.

Parma chuckled, covering her mouth with the back of her hand. "I think your mate will be quite pleased." She said, moments before Ellan's elated screech sounded through the library. "Please, take your time."

[Estelle]

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff