Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of the Spring Savanna Republic (Water Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:12 pm
User Image
Sukai
Mermaid (Olette, Roxas & Sora's Sister)

User Image
Tidus
Merman (Aerith's Brother)

[Spring Savanna, beach]
It's Sukai. I would love to see your castle, majesty. Sukai said to Oxford as she flapped her tail.

Tidus blushed toward Claire
I sometimes explore sunken ships with my sister Aerith. Tidus said to Claire blushing.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:49 pm
User Image
Oxford
Spring Savannah Prince

You would love to see our Castle, ohh mm.. would have to find a magician or a Wizard*smiles* no worries, I know a little magic, here is my nifty wand =) would you like to be granted human legs Sukai?
thinks and replies Oxford

CrystBalfast

User Image
Claire
Spring Savanna Princess

Oh really you did, and what did you find on your explorations? curious, say ...do you want human legs and feet Tidus? we are naturally familiar with magic spells, this is Savanna Springs , and well Magic is know to these parts =)
thinks and replies Claire, to the merfolk

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:51 pm
User Image
Sukai

User Image
Tidus

[Spring Savanna, beach]
I would love too, majesty! Oxford, I would love to go on a date with you. Sukai said to Oxford as she chimed.

Tidus blushed toward Claire
Sure, Claire. Sounds like a date. Tidus said to Claire blushing.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:01 pm
User Image
Claire
Spring Savanna Princess

This is exciting, and we'd be helping you both, to find your friends, and family ,sweet =) while my brother casts his spells, you may feel an odd tingly feeling in your new legs, be ready to see your tail vanish 3nodding and well take it easy afterwards, ok biggrin
Claire also blushed, the merman seemed really sweet honest =)

CrystBalfast

User Image
Oxford
Spring Savannah Prince

Alright sweet Sukai, this is interesting for my sister and I too, alright takes his wand out and magically starts his spells on the 2 mer folk biggrin
thinks ready you 2?  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:15 pm
User Image
Sukai

User Image
Tidus

[Spring Savanna, beach]
Sukai watched as Oxford cast his spell. Sukai's mermaid tail suddenly split in half, forming into a pair of long sturdy legs & feer. She was now human, her pearl tailet was now a pearl anklet on her left leg. She also kept her seashell bra and sash but was wearing nothing on her lower half
Sukai slowly lifted her lower right leg out of the water. When she ran her hands over it, she marvelled at how soft and smooth her skin was, and started wiggling her toes. Oh, Oxford, they're wonderful! I have human legs! Sukai chimed and blushed

Tidus watched as his merman tail split in half, forming into a pair of human legs and feet. Tidus on the other hand, was sitting in the water naked and newly human.
These are amazing, Claire. Do you like I look dashing on human legs, Claire? Tidus said to Claire as he admired his new legs and feet.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:22 am
CrystBalfast
User Image
Sukai

User Image
Tidus

[Spring Savanna, beach]
Sukai watched as Oxford cast his spell. Sukai's mermaid tail suddenly split in half, forming into a pair of long sturdy legs & feet. She was now human, her pearl tailet was now a pearl anklet on her left leg. She also kept her seashell bra and sash but was wearing nothing on her lower half
Sukai slowly lifted her lower right leg out of the water. When she ran her hands over it, she marvelled at how soft and smooth her skin was, and started wiggling her toes. Oh, Oxford, they're wonderful! I have human legs! Sukai chimed and blushed

Tidus watched as his merman tail split in half, forming into a pair of human legs and feet. Tidus on the other hand, was sitting in the water naked and newly human.
These are amazing, Claire. Do you like I look dashing on human legs, Claire? Tidus said to Claire as he admired his new legs and feet.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Oxford
Spring Savannah Prince

Oh Sukai, biggrin how wonderful your new legs and feet look. so beautiful, how do they feel? when you're ready, I'd be happy to help you stand and we could find you something to wear too ,so you look presentable like us humans biggrin
thinks Prince Oxford as she replies to Sukai

Quote:
[/quoUser Image
Claire
Spring Savanna Princess

Tidus, your legs and feet look wonderful and so do you blaugh redface heart need help to stand Tidus, borther this is great =)
thinks Princess Claire

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:11 pm
User Image
Sukai

User Image
Tidus

[Spring Savanna, beach]
Oxford, that would be lovely. Sukai chimed and blushed as she's helped up on her wobbly legs and held by the prince.

Sure, Claire. Tidus said to Claire as he stood up on his wobbly legs and leaned onto Claire for balance. Why do my legs feel strange? Tidus said as he was naked and on his wobbly legs.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:33 pm
User Image
Oxford
Spring Savannah Prince

You know you are really beautiful Sukai, and I dpn't mind helping you =) pls lean on me, my sister and I will be happy to find you something to cover with, would you like to see our home? my carriage is just over there heart let's teach you to walk =)
thinks Oxford

CrystBalfast

User Image
Claire
Spring Savanna Princess

That's because it's all new, 3nodding and you're just getting used to them, slow and easy Tidus, it's like a youngling learning to stand , you alright? the feeling will go away, the uneasiness, hold on to me , and we need to find you something to wear, then bring you to the castle, and get you cleaned up redface when you're ready, you can stand, =)
thinks this was amazing to teach a merman to stand,

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:35 pm
User Image
Sukai

User Image
Tidus

[Spring Savanna, beach]
Oxford, I would love that... Blushing because I'm cute on human legs? Sukai blushed as all she had on was her seashell bra and jewelry as she was being helped by the prince, Sukai felt like she was falling in love with Oxford

Yeah, I'm alright. Am I making you blush, Claire? a naked Merman Tidus said to Claire as he he was helped on his human legs

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:28 am
User Image
Oxford
Spring Savannah Prince

Sukai, biggrin yes I am blushing, as it's not everyday I meet a mermaid and grant her legs *smiles* and you are very cute , specially your ankle jewel, was that a gift? can you try walking? I can help? here be happy yo give you my shirt , will this fit?
thinks Oxford?

CrystBalfast

User Image
Claire
Spring Savanna Princess

Oh good, you can stand, so your legs feeling a little stronger? and yes I am blushing I guess, you are naked Tidus, we humans wear clothing to cover up our skin, not to expose it, and you have a nice build Tidus, let's find you something to wear, then we'll get you cleaned up at the Castle =) ever met a human before ?
thinks Claire

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:26 pm
User Image
Sukai

User Image
Tidus

[Spring Savanna, beach]
Oxford, I hope so & thank you. It was on my maroon mermaid tail before you granted me human legs. Now its on my left leg. My mother gave it to me for my 17th birthday. Sukai tries the shirt on but it was too small for her. Oxford, it doesn't fit on me & I'll try walking. Sukai said as she tried walking on human legs.

Sounds good. As for us mermen, we don't wear much underwater & this is my first time meeting a cute human girl. a naked Merman Tidus said to Claire as he blushed more since Claire saw Tidus naked after he was granted human legs, then tried to walk on human legs.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:00 pm
User Image
Claire
Spring Savanna Princess

Oh! they don't have the need to wear anything in the sea, I see redface thanks for that compliment Tidus, that's sweet heart but don't worry we will find something, you must be more presentable ,to walk into town and to the castle 3nodding can you walk, as she extends her hand? want me to teach you?
thinks and says as she blushes too, never seen a naked cute merman before!

CrystBalfast

User Image
Oxford
Spring Savannah Prince

Ok Sukai I tried =), well it's a beautiful anklet jewel, looks cute on you , biggrin sure I'd love to teach you to walk, and we could find you an old sailsheet, sailors, with sail boats lose some at times, then we could cover you wink
thinks ready ok, one foot in front of the other, step lol 1 ,2

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:08 pm
User Image
Sukai

User Image
Tidus

[Spring Savanna, beach]
Oxford, blushing toward me? A wonderful mermaid on human legs? I wonder how Olette & Sora, my brother and sister are doing? Sukai said to Oxford as she saw him blush toward her.

Sure, Claire. That would be nice. a naked Merman Tidus said to Claire as he tried walking on human legs.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:22 pm
User Image
Oxford
Spring Savannah Prince

lol *smiles* yes I may just be , and yes you sound wonderful ,and playful too ! biggrin you are very beautiful, wonderful smile, so ever seen a human castle before?
thinks Oxford?

CrystBalfast

User Image
Claire
Spring Savanna Princess

Tidus, she smiles back, take a step forward, keep your balance too, how's it feel to walk on human legs?
thinks to ask the Princess

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:24 pm
User Image
Sukai

User Image
Tidus

[Spring Savanna, beach]
I haven't. What's your castle like? Sukai said to Oxford as she walked on human legs

It feels strange at first and I can feel the footprints I'm making. a naked Merman Tidus said to Claire

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out