Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of the Spring Savanna Republic (Water Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:02 am
Fifi
French Mermaid
"Bonjour le plaisir est tout a fait le mien, enchantee heart (Optional)
User Image
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" Your Grace, merci, such compliments will get you everywhere , sweet and adorable Prince , as she blushes looking at him, I shall like to repay you some day 4laugh " thinks as sh accepts his hand, she had fallen in love with this human, her face, how could she now.. my legs are they pretty your highness? blushing~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:49 pm
User Image
Olly
Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom (Olivia's Older Brother)
"I really turned back the clock with my de-aged looks."

April 22, Saturday
[Spring Savanna, Crossing]
Fifi... Your legs and body are beautiful and so are you. Olly said to a naked Fifi as he held her How do your legs feel? My French Little Mermaid. My cape has a pocket for you to put your seashells into if you like. Olly said to Fifi then kissed her back after he felt her sweet kiss. Need some help standing and walking, Fifi? My Enchanting Angel.... My Babette Angel. Blushing, Fifi? Olly blushed more as he called Fifi some sweet names. Their first kiss together, he was in love with Mermaid Fifi

OOC: I'm getting a lot of static, queenie. Replies... on the old... laptop... will be slow as its... transmission is.... breaking... *static*

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:24 pm
Fifi
French Mermaid
User Image
User Image
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" You are such a sweet charming Prince *Olly* I love your cape and you, are my cheeks red your Highness? oh dear she smiles blushing quite a bit , in a daze from his sweet kiss and her heart skipped beats redface , she loved his attention, I'll be sure to use your pockets too your Grace , thank you heart I feel I may faint, will you help me she smiles playfully 4laugh " thinks I'd love your help your Grace, how do I place me feet? redface ~

CrystCalfast

Quote:

Quote:

OCC: guess I missed you, no internet sad good night Crys  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:12 am
User Image
Olly

April 22, Saturday
[Spring Savanna, Beach]
Fifi... Of course. Walking is natural for humans as its what we learn to do as toddlers. You'll get used to having legs and feet, just take it slow and steady. Olly said to a naked Fifi as he held her as her legs and feet felt asleep & tingly. I love you too... Of course I will. I'll help you out and keep you steady then help you walk. Olly said to Fifi My Enchanting Angel.... once you're able to walk and stand, we'll find you something to wear until we reach the castle, get you cleaned up and some clothes to wear. so you won't have to walk around naked. Olly blushed more toward Fifi as his heart beat faster toward her.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:09 am
Fifi
French Mermaid
User Image

April 22, Saturday
[Spring Savanna, Crossing]
~"as toddlers? comme des enfants, how lovely, I do appreciate your help sweet sweet Prince, I can't help but to blush, you make me so nervous your Majesty, think I'm in love, alright I would love to learn to walk, I do so want to please you 3nodding as she tries to keep her balance, now don't fail me legs! 4laugh " thinks and tries to walk, shyly, looking at the Prince 4laugh ~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:14 am
User Image
Olly

April 22, Saturday
[Spring Savanna, Beach]
Fifi... I think I'm also in love with you. Olly said to a naked Fifi as he helped her walk Once you're able to walk, Enchanting Angel, we'll find you something to wear. Olly said to Fifi My Enchanting Angel.... blushing because you're in your seashells and that I saw you naked? You and I are a perfect fit together. Take it slow and steady when learning to walk on human legs, Fifi. Olly blushed more toward Fifi then felt her loving kiss he caught her on her wobbly legs as she stumbled. She was making her blush. He and Fifi were in love.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:43 pm
Fifi
French Mermaid
User Image
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"I'm so happy 3nodding you feel the same your Grace heart oops, guess I was trying too hard, to walk,.. not used to having these legs redface merci cher Prince, you caught me, and yes guess I could use some clothing redface " thinks would she look good in a human girl's dress? 4laugh ~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:59 pm
User Image
Olly

April 22, Saturday
[Spring Savanna, Beach]
Fifi... your voice is beautiful. I love it. I see you took off your seashells and put them in the cape pocket. We can find you a sail sheet to cover up with. Olly said to a naked Fifi as he helped her walk on human legs You're making blush more, Fifi. You have a beautiful body as a mermaid and as a human girl. Once you're cleaned up, we'll give you some clothes to wear. Olly said to a naked Fifi while helping her.

My Enchanting Angel....what's it like for you to walk on human legs? Olivia, sis, let's find something for Fifi to wear. See if you can find a sail sheet and rope close by. Olly said to Olivia as he blushed more toward a naked Fifi.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:15 pm
User Image
Olivia
Mushroom Kingdom Princess, sister to Prince Olly
" Hello how can I help? pls let me =)"

[Location, Area]
~"Sure brother, I'll look for a sail sheet =) you 2 are cute together biggrin " thinks Olivia sweetly and then finds one just like that ^^~

User Image

Fifi
French Mermaid
April 22, Saturday
[Spring Savanna, Beach]

~" Thank you that would be great Princess Olivia, Prince Olly, think I am catching on, *walking * I would simply love to get cleaned and get dressed like a real human Princess, I can see me dancing in a beautiful gown, your sister sure is beautiful too =)" thinks Fifi, he had made her blush so much, I'm awfully sorry to tease you like this, it cannot be helped your Grace heart are we going to your castle your Majesty?~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:27 pm
User Image
Olly

April 22, Saturday
[Spring Savanna, Beach]
Fifi, we're going to Castle Spring Savanna. That's where me and Olivia are headed. As for where me and Olivia are from, we don't remember where we're from on Earth. Our earliest memory was arriving. Toad and his friends found Olivia and I when were were little and lost in a Warp Zone, they raised us and their own and we became their Prince and Princess. Olly said to a naked Fifi as his heart beat faster. Enchanting Angel... You're really cute, playful and sweet. Olly said to a naked Fifi while helping her.

My Enchanting Angel... You'll look wonderful in human clothes once you're cleaned up. Thinking about me? I would be honored to teach you how to dance. What would you like for dinner when we get to the castle once you're cleaned up? Olly said to Fifi as he looked at her face to face in her nudity then saw Olivia return with a sail sheet and rope for Fifi

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:41 pm
User Image
Olivia

[Location, Area]
~"Yes we are, we will be going to Springs Savanna Castle, you'll join us, here , I found you a sail sheet, let's tie it around your bodice, my brother is sure blushing a lot ." says Olivia~
User Image
Fifi
French Mermaid
April 22, Saturday
[Spring Savanna, Beach]
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Well your Grace ..it sounds like Toad and his friends, raised you well, both of you, and I will try to help you, find your parents, well try, we must 3nodding you are so sweet and kind, and charming my cute Prince, and I do hope I will look good dressed up *giggled, and then looked into prince Olly's eyes, smiling .. a dinner sounds great, but I don't know what to eat..she wonders..dancing? with you , your Grace, please , would like that so much heart " tu es un amour your Grace heart ~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:46 pm
User Image
Olly

April 22, Saturday
[Spring Savanna, Beach to Castle Spring Savanah]
Fifi, you're welcome. Let's head to the castle Olly said to a sail rags Fifi as he picked her up and carried her to the castle.

Olivia, of course I am. My first time seeing a naked French Mermaid newly human. She's really beautiful. I love her. Olly said to Olivia as he carried her to the castle bridal style and gave Fifi a loving kiss. Fifi, that's very kind of you to help us find our birthplace on Earth. You're wonderful. Both your seashells and my cape can be washed too. Olly said to Fifi carrying her

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:58 pm
User Image
Olivia

[Location, Area]
~"Brother I'm really happy for you, she sounds very sincere, =) alright I'll be behind you two =)" thinks Olivia~

User Image
Fifi
French Mermaid

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" *blushes* and says..tu es sure? you sure you want to carry me your Grace? *blushes* all them kisses might get to my head, make me faint *smiles* from all your sweetness your Grace, yes I'd love to clean your cape and my seashells if you like your Grace, will you be cleaning me? your Grace? and blushes more.." thinks excited, and holding on to the Princes' neck some, 4laugh and your Grace, thank you, I really do want to help you heart ~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:09 pm
User Image
Olly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tadori
Spring Savanna Adventurer (Elven Ranger)

April 22, Saturday
[Castle Spring Savanah, Foyer]
Cut to the castle Foyer
Fifi, one of the maids at the castle can get you cleaned up. Oh, here we are. Enchanting Mermaid. Olly said to a sail rags Fifi as set her on her feet after arriving at the castle.

Olivia, thinking about what to have for dinner, sis? Oh, hello Tadori. This is Fifi, a French Little Mermaid turned human. Please prepare and outfit for her and have her tidied up. Fifi, this is Tadori, an Elven Ranger. Olly said to Olivia then to Tadori.

Welcome back, Olly & Olivia. How was your day? Who's your friend? Of course, nice to meet you, Fifi. Please follow me. Tadori said to her friends then to Fifi

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:20 pm
User Image
Olivia
April 22, Saturday
[Castle Spring Savanah, Foyer]
Cut to the castle Foyer
[Location, Area]
~" yes I sure am =) " thinks Olivia ~

User Image
Fifi
French Mermaid

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"oh...this so grand your Grace, I feel out of place *smiles shyly, as the Prince had placed her down, how different it is here surprised and Hello Miss Tadori, and Elven ranger, how fascinating , bonjour Mademoiselle 4laugh *" thinks and says..will I see you after wards , your Grace? I don't know anyone here.. redface alright miss be happy to get cleaned , and dressed for his Grace 4laugh ~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out