Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Vampires
[PRP] Clarity In Darkness (Madeline x Alessandra)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:27 pm
User Image

It hadn’t been long since the party had ended. Or had it? A week? Two days? A month no! Definitely a weekend. Time had I place for the Malkavian. A week could fly by once she was in the grips of her Madness and it could feel like a second or a year.

After the party she had wandered a bit. Dragging Faucy along on his leash. Stopping here or there to rest or converse with a very lewd flower.

Now she found herself back in Henlocm sitting on a fountain bench that was in the middle of the city. The night sky full of stars that reflected in her red eyes that stares up at them. She wasn’t sure why she had come here but she was there now.”Oh look Faucy it’s the big stripper you can see her nipples.” Madeline covered her mouth as she let out a snort with a giggle. Pink hair bouncing as her shoulders shook from the laughter. She almost couldn’t speak. “An-and there’s the! The unicorn with the..uh… thingy you know what I mean.”

Leaning back one hand slipped into the water of the fountain. It was cool and if she had been a warm blooded creature it may have made her shiver. Pulling her hand out she opened her palm to the golden faucet sitting beside her to reveal a gold fish. “Oh what secrets does this one have? Does it see the moon and think it is close enough to touch?” After a few moments of silence she slipped the fish back into the water.

The Malkavian sat in silence, kicking her feet back and forth as if waiting for someone casually. Though her mind was anything but quiet.

Her thoughts drifted in and out about the party. The Giovanni who were obviously trying to get info out of her, the other Malkavians and that blasted hat and the pretty lady who spoke softly to her and smelt really really nice. “What do you think, Faucy?” Her gaze snapped quickly to the faucet and she jumped up pointing a finger at it. “You lie! Liars are bad!”  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:10 pm
User Image

As memorable as the party had been, Alessandra de Conti had found herself all too willing to leave in the end. Perhaps the various spats and dramatics were simply not for her. Although she'd met several interesting individuals, she was certainly ready to leave it behind. This evening had started in a much more typical fashion: a nighttime walk in a lovely garden to clear her thoughts, and a quick bite on her way to garden's center.

From there, however, things went a little... off-kilter. After leaving the garden, she'd wandered toward the center of town, and saw a familiar sight. A very fancy, if somewhat worse for the wear, faucet. As soon as she saw Faucy, she knew very well just who she'd found, but Madeline's conversation with her companion certainly settled matters. "Hello Madeline, Faucy." She had long since learned that it was best to go along with a Malkavian's whims. "How pleasant to see you again."

Yayoi

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:34 am
A cool night time breeze wafted by the Malkavian who had been in a heated argument with Faucy. Her pink hair tosseled about, catching the faint glow of moon light making it glow and look ethereal as she stood there. In the moonlight Madeline seemed to be another creature. Something not quite of this world and yet she still existed here.

The breeze also carried a familiar scent as well as a familiar voice. Her fight with Faucy stopped abruptly and her finger dangled in mid air. Slowly her head turned to bring her gaze to Alessandra.

Madeline balled up her fists and brought them to her face with a light squeal. “It’s you!” Closing the distance between them at a rather unnatural speed she stopped right in front of Alessandra. Really close

Throwing her arms around the other she sighed happily before her head snapped around to Faucy. Low growls could be heard. “Be quiet she is not. Don’t make me throw you in the fountain, Faucy. She already declined to be in your harem so quit hassling her. Besides she probably already has a great love and wouldn’t want to leave them for your stinky harem.” All of a sudden she looked shocked then stuck her tongue out at the golden faucet.

“Oh hello. When did you get here?” She played with the cravat that Alessandra wore. Rubbing the fabric between her fingers. Flicking it up and then back down. “This is fancy fancy I wonder if I could have one of these.” She glanced up at the other vampire through her eyelashes, batting them a few times.

Cheri

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:57 pm

One had to get used to the way that Madeline moved. The Malkavian had narrowed the gap between them in less than a heartbeat's time, and if Alessandra hadn't been at least somewhat prepared for the unexpected, she would have blinked. She didn't step back, however, watching her new acquaintance with faint curiosity. Ah... Madeline was once again arguing with the faucet over her placement or lack thereof in 'his' harem. A faint smile curving her lips. It was almost sort of charming the way Madeline was apparently defending her honor.

"I just arrived," she explained, although the truth was a little less straightforward. She'd arrived, and then Madeline had spent a certain amount of time holding her while arguing with Faucy. "I don't see why not. They are most comfortable." Among the clan of Kings, she'd never really encountered such forward behavior. It was not as off-putting as one might think. "Do you want one, then?" she asked. It seemed more like a prop in the moment than an actual want, though.

Yayoi"

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:10 pm
“Oh! Well….that is very convenient. Very convenient.” Closing her eyes she shook her head for a long moment before her head snapped back at Faucy. “Shush. M-maybe just a little.” A light blush dusted her pale cheeks as she turned away from the faucet with a huff.

Madeline had never really worn anything super fancy or comfortable. She did spend about a month in the itchy sweater for not doing her share of cleaning at the haven. Now that was a miserable month. She shuddered.

But her spirits picked up when Alessandra spoke. Her eyes large as saucers as she continues to fiddle with Alessandra’s. Petting it lovingly and with care. “I would yes.”  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:29 am

"Then we shall have to get you one," Alessandra mused. "I do know of a place that offers the finest cravats." She did not add that they could find one for Faucy, if he so desired. Madeline would suit a cravat. Faucy... well, that remained to be seen. Although she'd never heard of anything like a faucet donning a cravat or any other type of accessory, that was one thing one could not put past a Malkavian. Which, to her surprise, she found a bit charming.

For the time being... well... "You may have mine, if you wish," she added. If Madeline liked it so much, she didn't mind parting with it. It was clear that the other vampire was intrigued by the bit of cloth. Alessandra certainly had quite the collection in her wardrobe and could spare the one. "What is your favorite color?" she asked, musing over her own inventory of cravats.

Yayoi

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:56 am
The prospect of getting her own creat made the Malkavian super excited. It would be something that was hers and hers alone. She would have danced if she weren’t so close to Alessandra. Too close for comfort. And she didn’t want to accidentally end up hurting the pretty Bentrue. “Oh that sounds nice, yes!”

It never really occurred to the Malkavian that what she felt towards the Ventrue was strange or different. She was always iverwhelmed with emotions. But diluting times of clarity she found herself thinking about the night she had first met her. Her clan mates pestering her as to why she was sighing so much and smiling often. But she wouldn’t tell. No, unless Alessandra felt the same, even after a couple brief meetings, she would try her best to keep it to herself.

But it was hard.

Madeline kept letting the piece of cloth, narrowing her eyes just slightly at the faucet. “Faucy too?” Obviously it was his idea not hers.

Her red eyes got large again as she turned them baxk to Alessandra. “You would let me?” She gasped. “Most don’ trust me with their things.” Because she often lost them. “I would take extra special care of it I promise.” Her voice trailed to almost a whisper as she stared expectantly at Alessandra. Waiting for her to have second thoughts.

She laughed. Probably a little too loud before twirling a finger in her hair. “Pink!”

Cheri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:41 pm

Already contemplating what cloth and pattern would suit Madeline best, the Ventrue removed the cravat pin from her cravat and tucked it away in one of the hidden pockets in her skirt. She removed the cravat adroitly, and presented it to Madeline. "Here you are," she said, hand held carefully out so that the cloth was tucked under her thumb, that the wind would not whisk it away. "Then pink it shall be. For Faucy... something that would look well with gold." Whether Faucy was gold or brass with gold leaf didn't much matter, in this case. The color palette would be the same.

More than likely the Giovanni clan would have been insulted at the insinuation that he was anything but solid gold, however. "I'll show you how to wear it properly." Although there were many different ways to fold a cravat. Hmm. She would have to experiment a little to see what Madeline liked the best. Alessandra was excessively diverted by the excitement that the Malkavian showed so openly. Among her own clan such overt displays were rare indeed. A slight smile curved her lips as she observed the other vampire, patiently waiting for Madeline to take the cravat from her hand.

Yayoi

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:06 pm
Madeline took the cravat carefully in her and. So, so carefully like it was fine China. There was a tightness in her chest that she was unsure of but the grin on her face said otherwise. She held her breath, running a thumb over the soft fabric.

Once she was able to draw her eyes away from the cloth she looked up at the other with a genuine smile. “Thank you.” The clouds of madness had parted momentarily. It had been a long, long time since the Malk had felt that. A sense of calm and peace running through her.

Was it because of Alessandra? A part of her was curious.

But that clarity soon clouded over again as he head turned to the gold faucet that now dangled from her arm. “Hmmmmm.” She seemed to consider it for a moment. “Purple? No red!” Either way Faucy was going to look fancy.

Madeline felt like she was vibrating all over. Ready to have the Ventrue show her. “Alessandra why are you so nice to me?” It might have been a random question but the Malkavian knew that most tended to give her clan a wide berth. A very wide berth. So what was different this time?

Cheri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:22 pm

Watching Madeline treasure the cravat was a reward unto itself. Alessandra smiled, pleased that her gift had been well received. "Of course. You're very welcome." Besides... the cravat likely would look even better on her. Only... she wanted to get or make Madeline some custom cravats of her own. It felt wrong to only give her a secondhand cravat.

"It could be purple with a red pattern, or red with a purple one," she offered, in case Madeline thought that Faucy would prefer to have both featured. Either way, it was bound to be something splendid. She had a good feeling about it. Doing things for other kats had always made her happy, though she rarely disclosed it to anyone.

But. There was that question. "I. I suppose I haven't thought about why. Except that I like you." Madeline was unique and somehow her motivations seemed less jaded than the circles Alessandra usually moved in. The Malkavian was sweet and genuine in a way that had surprised her. Maybe she, Alessandra, was unique in receiving that attitude, but she doubted it.

Yayoi

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:48 am
She nodded her head. Seemingly contemplating the color choices as her gaze slid slowly down to Faucy one more. She tightened her grip on the golden faucet as if she were trying to hold it back from leaping forward. “We should try both and see which is better.” Placing a hand over top the faucet’s ‘head’ she leaned in a little towards Alessandra to whisper. “He’s being cranky and mopey lately and I don’t know why.” Well, more than usual.

Faucy was always moody.

Red eyes blinked a few times as she took in the other vampire’s words. An ear twitched as the mulled around in her mind. “Oh ok.” She hadn’t expected anything grand in the response. Her index fingers came together tapping their tips together. She definitely wasn’t used to people being nice to her let alone liking her. Malkavian came with such a stigma. Sure she could be a bit….intense at times but that was her curse. She couldn’t control that. Beneath it all there was just a girl who enjoyed her unlife and those who wanted to share theirs with her.

Rocking on her heels she smiled. “Do you want to go have some tea?” She wasn’t sure if Alessandra had been off to somewhere else before they had run into one another again but it couldn’t hurt to ask. She seemed like a tea drinker. If she declined too that was fine as well. Madeline would just scurry back to the Haven with her prize.

Cheri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:05 pm

With a smile, Alessandra listened to Madeline. It was always pleasant to hear her talk, even if at times she couldn't quite follow along in full. "I suppose you're right," she said, considering the potential that lay there. "He might like the option." She nodded when Madeline whispered to her. "Well, maybe he'll feel better if he's dressed nicely." Certainly, Alessandra always did. Freshening up just made one feel better.

Ah! Tea sounded lovely. "Yes, please, I would quite love to. Shall we go, then?" After tea, they could go shopping, if Madeline so wished. "Maybe we can go to a sewing store afterward." That way, they could find some fabric that Madeline actually liked. Something for Faucy and something for Madeline, too. The idea of leaving her friend, if a friend she was, without something made for her in particular left a foul taste in her mouth. Nothing but a bespoke cravat would do.

Yayoi

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:34 pm
Nodding, Madeline’s smile grew wider. Her eyes sparkling with delight. “Yes options are good. Hopefully it will make him feel better yes. Then he can stop being grumpy and we can all have a good time.” She pat the faucet in her arms lightly. As if she were consoling it gently. The Malkavian was not so much worried about herself when it came to looking nice but she had never thought to ask Faucy what type of clothes he might like to wear. For all intents and purposes the faucet was pretty much naked.

“Great! I know a place that is still open. It’s just a little ways this way.” She held out her hand for the other to take so she could guide her to the tea shop. At the mention of going to a sewing store she tilted her head just slightly. “You really like to sew huh?” There was nothing wrong with that though. It was good that Alessandra had a hobby that she enjoyed. Madeline couldn’t stick with anything for too long before she got distracted by something else.

Cheri

◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff