Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A Horse of another Color (Zuri & Nesta)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:57 pm
User Image

The comfort of a warm window seat in her favorite library had lulled Zuri near to sleep, and she started slightly when she heard footsteps approach. In the distance, just around the corner of the stack at the far side of the room, she spotted a pair of hooves and cream colored hide. It was not this that caught her attention, however, but rather the large stack of books held delicate arms. She didn't so much plan to get up as suddenly find herself on the way to try to help the stranger with her rather precarious tower of tomes.

"Hey, let me get that for you," she said, reaching out to assist the - other horse? - as a couple of the books on the top teetered and threatened to fall. Smoothly, she swept the falling books into her own arms, reaching out a hand to offer further assistance. "I don't mind carrying them all, if that would help?"

Uta

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:57 pm
Nesta couldn't resist a good book, and though she had planned on only picking up one or two in hopes of finding answers, her interest and curiosity meant she picked up more and more as she wandered the stacks. Before she knew it, she'd wound up with quite the armful, and had been forced to stop procuring any more. She was certain she could make it to one of the tables to settle in and read, but she had, perhaps, gotten too carried away.

One wrong step, and a few of the books began to falter. But then, a voice, and a seeming angel was quick to grab hold of the tomes. Nesta breathed a sigh of relief, and peeked above the books to smile gratefully at her hero. She was surprised to find another FaeHorse there -- one who was much larger than she, with a dark brown coat, and the most colorful hair she'd ever seen.

"Thank you!" She finally spoke, words sincere. "I overestimated how much I could carry," she explained, and though she didn't want to overburden the other, her arms certainly needed a rest. "If... If it's not too much trouble? Just to a table somewhere," she hurriedly, anxiously explained. "I would be so grateful." As would her aching arms.

She didn't want to waste the stranger's time, after all.
Cheri

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out