SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:40 pm
User Image

Pandora was, to put it simply, bored. Her mother's temple was nice, yes, very lovely, but Pandora wanted... more. So, she decided that she would leave the temple. Without telling either of her parents, mind you, nor even her brother, and leave to go and see just what was out there. She was currently meandering around Hemlock, finding the chaos and carnage that popped up all over the place a delight to her senses. She was currently perched atop the roof of one of the many nightclubs in Hemlock, chin resting on her palm as her eyes sparkled with delight at the chaos below.

Yayoi
Titles are the bane of my existence lol Don't feel like you have to respond immediately or anything, Yayaluff. <3 Take as much time as you need.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reliquary had spent most of the day flying about Hemlock. With his horns he could easily blend in with the rest of the rabble and they wouldn’t even know he was of Devine making.

But he had grown bored quickly and no matter where he looked it was all just. Boring.

But as he flew about he spotted something. Something interesting indeed. He floated down silently to land on the roof behind her. What was a God doing out here? She seemed rather young so maybe some kind of child rebellion? Sneaking out without her parent’s permission. Naughty girl.

“Why don’t you join them? It’s no fun just watching.” His wings twitched and a black feather tumbled from them. Reliquary crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head just slightly as he watched her. Though he had to admit she was rather pretty. A dark beauty in fact and for some reason he was rather drawn to her.

He had to get those thoughts out of his head.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:12 pm
Pandora seemed unbothered by the presence that had landed behind her, tilting her head slightly and giving the dark angelic behind her a toothy grin. "Perhaps it's boring to you just watching, Fluffy, but I find it quite enjoyable at the moment. It isn't often I get to see pure chaos and ebil, so this is a treat." She leans back a bit, kicking her feet almost like a child might before reaching out and picking up the black feather that she saw tumble from his very fluffy, feathery wings, turning the feather curiously in her hands for a moment before speaking again. "Heehee... You dropped something." She wriggles the feather in his direction before deciding to just kinda tuck it into the feather boa around her shoulders. "I'm Pandora. Pandora Mainyu. You have a name, Fluffy, or shall we keep the one I came up with for you?" She grins again at him, getting to her feet and pacing a slow, lazy circle around the other. Fluffy was a rather handsome thing, was he not? Yes, yes he was and she was drawn to him. Those thoughts, though, would probably be best kept in her own head, not allowed to spill out into the open, at least not at this point in time. Perhaps if she and Fluffy continued to cross paths in the future.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:21 pm
An eyebrow twitched at the nickname. “Fluffy”. That was definitely not a name one wanted. Just because he wore furs. And MAYBE his wings were just a little fluffy. Still just no.

“Reliquary.” He replied, pale green eyes watching her as she walked her slow circle around him. Was she sizing him up. Eyes kidding halfway as he mildly enjoyed the show.

He never really cared about the feathers he dropped. They were always replaced not long after so it had no effect of his ability to fly.

“One would think being amongst it all would please a Goddess like yourself more. But I suppose I was wrong.” The tip of his tail twitched as a loud crashing sound came from a few alley ways away. Hemlock was full of chaos. Sometimes it was a wonder that it didn’t explode out into the rest of the world. How it was contained was a mystery to him.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:48 pm
Pandora's grin as she noticed the dark angelic's eyebrow twitch grew even wider. Mis-matched eyes took in every detail of the being in front of her, from the horns on his head down to his fluffy boots and tail before she finally stops in front of him as the other speaks his name.

"Reliquary. Certainly better than Fluffy, I'd say." She says teasingly, then glances in the direction of the crashing a few alleys away. "Oh, I'm certainly interested in this place and the chaos surrounding it. You, however, are quite the distraction yourself, if you don't mind me saying." She taps a crimson nail against her cheek in thought, then glances back in the direction the crashing had come from. "Shall we go take a look at what's causing that together, then, Reliquary?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:19 pm
Reliquary let out a big, internal, sigh of relief. No one had ever called him Fluffy before and the Goddess seemed to like his real m name. So that was a plus. As she drew closer he could smell her and she smelt really good. Reliquary always enjoyed things that smelt nice. Of course who didn’t?

His green eyes slid away from her for only a moment as more of a commotion seemed to be building in the direction of the crashing noise. But as she spoke his eyes quickly returned to her. “Me? A distraction? Hardly. If anyone is a distraction it is you.” He tapped her chin once with a finger.

Turning in the direction of the noise he held out his arm for her to take. She could of course reject his arm. Either way. “Let’s go then.”  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:37 am
Pandora chuckles a bit when Reliquary insists that she is the distraction, not himself, then blinks a bit, surprised when he taps her chin with one of his fingers. So distracted by that was she that she almost missed him offering her his arm. When her brain finally kicks back into gear, she does not hesitate to link her arm with his, accepting his offer.

"Let's be off then." She says with a grin, walking with Reliquary to the point of the commotion. Once they reach the alley, she peers down from the edge they were perched on, raising an eyebrow slightly at what was happening below.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:45 am
The walk to where the commotion was was relatively easy. The roofs were generally flat except one that had a pitch to the roof. But none the less the made it to the alleyway without any problems.

Peering over the edge it looked like a whole gang of mortals were fighting each other. Reliquary could not glen why but he just chalked it up to mortals being mortals. Still it was a bit thrilling to watch. He looked each mortal over trying to pick a favorite that might win the fight. “I think the blue one might win this fight. He looks pretty strong. What say you?”

SpaceDadDisapproves

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:45 am
As they walked along the roofs to where the commotion was, Pandora thought that it was quite pleasant with the two of them. Walking arm in arm was comfortable, at least so long as the one she was walking with was Reliquary, thus far.

Pandora looks down amongst the gathered mortals as well, taking in each and every one of them. While she certainly thought the blue one was strong, she wasn't sure he'd be the winner. She chuckles softly and glances at Reliquary out of the corner of her eye. "Strength isn't everything if one wears oneself out before everyone else falls. That grey and black one at the rear, there. He may not have the strength, but if he's smart, he'll let the others wear themselves out first and claim victory in the end."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:57 am
Reliquary’a wings shifted as his head turned abruptly. A curious look on his face followed by a raised eyebrow. “You certainly seem well versed in battle tactics. For someone so pretty that is certainly surprising.” It wasn’t a dog at her. Just that most females he came across were rather….well rather dumb. But Pandora was different.

The fighting below began and Reliquary turned his head to watch. Keeping an eye on his guy. But it was a quick fight and at the end the gray and black kat was the last one standing. Just as Pandora had said. To say the least he was impressed.

SpaceDadDisapproves

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:05 am
Pandora's grin was back on her face as she watched Reliquary's head turn abruptly in her direction. She chuckles again before speaking. "I will take that as a compliment. My father made sure to educate my brother and I, as did my mother. My mother moreso on battle tactics and my father on... other things." If one were to see her parents side by side, one would certainly be able to tell at least who's fashion she and her brother took after. Not that there was anything wrong with what her mother wore either, but the majority of Pandora's garb had been swiped and modified from new clothes her father had brought into the house and never wore. Watching the fighting below, she kept an eye on the battle as a whole, not just her chosen fighter. When the one she had picked out did indeed end up the winner, she grins again. She wouldn't have been too upset to have been proven wrong, either. "Had even one of the others instead turned their attention to my choice, he wouldn't have lasted to be the victor. He certainly didn't have the strength to overpower someone with brute force. It all came down to chance, don't you think, Reliquary?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:16 pm
“Other things?” Thr DarkAngelic scratched his chin. What did she mean by other things? Now he was curious and it was rare that he got curious. “Nothing risqué I hope.” That would just be kinda weird. He eyed her, her outfit was pretty borderline risqué. But he had to admit that he kinda liked it.

He shrugged lightly. Not quite sure about chance. “I would say more like luck. He was lucky they didn’t take him out because he was weaker. The stronger ones were so consumed with taking down the strongest. Like a flea winning a strength contest against an elephant.” Slipping his hands into the pockets of his coat, he glanced up at the moon.

It was full but the constant clouds that covered the city made it hard to see it at the moment. “So what are you really doing here in Hemlock? It’s not often I run into lovely deities around here.”

SpaceDadDisapproves

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:59 pm
Pandora chuckles as Reliquary responds to the 'other things' part she had said, striking a pose with her feather boa around the back of her neck and wrapped around her upper arms, smirking slightly as he eyed her. "You tell me, Reliquary. Do you think I was taught in the art of risque things?" Her long tail flicks slightly with her amusement at the situation.

She thinks over his question for a moment, debating whether she should be honest with him or not, then shrugs. Why not be honest with the dark angelic? It couldn't hurt anything, honestly. "Honestly? I was languishing in boredom in my mother's temple and wanted to see what this place was like. So I left, possibly without letting my parents or brother know that I was leaving. If I hadn't left, however, we would not have met, so is this really a bad thing?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:24 pm
His eyes blinked rapidly a few times as they swept over her form, her outfit. Everything about her. The wrong answer could end up back but he wasn’t too sure about the right one. “Why ask when you could show me?” He chuckled. A wry smirk rolling across his lips. What kind of reaction would he get out of that? Who knew.

It would either be bad or… interesting.

“I can understand that. Who wants to sit around a stuffy old temple all day doing nothing? If I were you I would have left too.” Running his fingers through his hair he quirked an eyebrow. “Do you plan to go back or?”

SpaceDadDisapproves

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:57 pm
Pandora chuckles and finds herself smirking again at his response to her first question to him, then tuttuts softly and waggles a finger at him. "Perhaps I shall save some of that for some time in the future, hrm? Provided you haven't tired of the sight of me already that is." She chuckles again. Whether he found her boring or not, it didn't really matter to her, as she found him quite interesting and might possibly intentionally look for him in the future.

At his question, she shrugs. "Most likely, but it would mainly be to let my family know that I am safe and haven't been violently murdered or something to that effect. Perhaps after that I should make myself a home somewhere here in Hemlock. It seems an interesting enough place that I should certainly never bore of it. What of you? Where do you happen to call home?"

Yayoi

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces