Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:26 am
A serious look came to his face now Almost a dead pan. “How anyone could get tired of looking at you is beyond me. I know I wouldn’t.” He wasn’t sure what it was or what had done over him but it was the truth. Maybe it was becatshecwas a Goddess and he an unbound Dark Angelic. Maybe he was predispositioned to feel this way in any of their presences.

Either way.

Reliquary rubbed at the back of his neck. “No where. I tend to just roam watching the mortals as I go from place to place.”

SpaceDadDisapproves

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:15 am
Pandora chuckles a bit at the suddenly serious look on his face, then has the decency to blush at his comment about never getting tired of looking at her. "That's quite the compliment, Reliquary. I say the same about you." She normally didn't believe in fate, something her father tended to speak about when he makes any mention of him and her mom's meeting and ending up together. She found him rather silly at times. But perhaps it really was a thing? Who could say for sure.

"Oh? Perhaps we should build our own place somewhere and watch them together?"

Yayoi
XD By the way, I hope he's ready to forever watch her pick up his shed feathers and eventually make herself a feather boa out of them so that she has something of him with her forever for if he goes off to do his own thing at times *shot*

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:01 am
Gray eyes glanced off to the side as she returned his compliment. “It’s true tho.” He glanced at her once more. Reliquary wasn’t sure he believed in fate but him meeting her sort of felt like it. He believed hat life was what you made of it, not some pre-ordained business that was already written.

Still. He had to wonder.

His black wings twitched and another feather fell to the ground. “You… want to build a place and live together?” That was a pretty big leap after just meeting. Or maybe he understood her wrong. That had to be it.

SpaceDadDisapproves
Thats cute XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:30 pm
She watches as another feather fell from his wings, bending down to pick it up as well, looking it over before tucking it with the first one she'd picked up. "Keep losing these and your wings'll be naked." She says teasingly with a grin, then blinks at his question, giving a shrug. "Oh. I hadn't meant quite like that, I meant we build places beside each other, we'd be neighbors at that point, right? And could just venture out whenever the mood struck, you know?" Her thought had been that they make two homes next to each other, but she hadn't thought to verbalize it until after hearing his question.

Yayoi

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:45 am
“You do know they grow back right?” Man she was hot but he hoped she had at least some sense in her. That would be kind of a downer if she didn’t even realize that they grew back. He suspected she did and was just teasing though.

“Oh, uh neighbors sure.” He slid his hands into the pockets of his coat. If he were going to make a home he’s want some place permanent. And he didn’t know know her well enough to even consider entertaining the idea of creating a house he would probably end up never using. Reliquary was looking for something more. Purpose. Stability. Someone to come home to. She was a god sure but obviously she wasn’t looking for that kind of thing. So he shrugged to himself. Not committing to anything.

Oh well. That’s what he got for kind of jumping to conclusions. They had just met anyway. He’d find his own deity soon enough he as sure of it.

SpaceDadDisapproves

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:04 pm
"Hm? Oh, yes, I knew they grew back, I was just teasing you, is all." She grins, then blinks and tilts her head at his response. He didn't seem too thrilled with the idea of being neighbors. "And you... don't want that, I'm guessing. Sorry.... It was a bit presumptious of me to be making plans of any sort when we'd only just met." She had enjoyed their short time together up until this point, for sure, and she certainly wanted to be around him much more, but if he didn't want that, she supposed she'd have to figure things out on her own for awhile then.

Yayoi

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash