[PRP] Ascension [Malum/Aisenma]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:34 pm
Malum was an inscrutable god, plagued by madness and violence, his own thoughts sometimes so muddled even he couldn’t understand them. He’d been born to maim and kill and hurt, to bring death and suffering, and he had done so much of that that he had been elevated over all other demons, to become their god. Sometimes only his base urges remained, the desire to hunt, to kill, to mate.

But there was more there too, an intensity and will that every so often cut through the rest. And the more he settled into his skin as a god, the stronger it became. Malum had slept and then woken twice now, though the second sleep had been the longest. Why now? His children and followers had wondered. What had pulled him from his slumber and why had he slept at all?

There was probably no reason, many had decided. His movements and choices rarely made any sense normally, surely his long sleep was the same.

They were wrong.

Malum had slipped into a long torpor for a reason. A very good one.

He was a god now, he would reign eternal unless someone was able to destroy him. As a god, he would not fade away, he would not perish in the passage of time. But Aisenma, she would. At some point the thought had occurred that she would leave him one day, she would grow old and die. And that he could not abide.

It was not in his nature to let go of things that were his.

Not even by natural means.

Something needed to be done. His first sleep he had searched for a way to get what he wanted and in his second sleep he had gathered the power necessary to make it happen. Now it was time, curled up with Aisenma on the layers of furs that blanketed his inner sanctum.

“Aisenma,” he rumbled, waking her from her nap, his claws on her hip.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:03 pm
Aisenma stirred, she woke slowly, purring, she cleared her throat, and gave a gentle stretch. Her tail stretched and slide down along Malum's leg and wrapping over his ankle. It was warm here. And she had missed this. Being in his arms. It finally felt safe again. She stroked Malum's chest as she opened her eyes and found his. He was the only thing in the whole universe that mattered to her, and he was finally awake again. Her children might have taken offensive to how she felt, with all of them coming in a close second to how strongly she felt about Malum.

"What is it Malum my love?"  

Debrutsid

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:59 am
Malum pulled her close, curled his large body around hers and drank in their mingled scent. He was bursting with barely contained power, could feel it just beneath his skin, thrumming through his veins. It needed to go somewhere and it was destined for her. But not too quickly, lest she break. As strong as she was, she was still mortal - and mortals had an unfortunate habit of dying.

He would have to feed it to her, drip by drip. She would suffer, most likely. But she was good at that. Aisenma had always been good at taking pain. That was what had attracted him to her all those many years ago. That and many other things.

“I have an offer for you.” His claws pricker along her hip, deliberately sharp. “I have found a way to keep you by my side forever.”

His gaze found hers, sharp, focused, the cloud of madness that plagued him so often completely absent.

“Do you want it?” He asked her, because without her agreement, without her wanting it, surely she would not survive. Not even he would do something so huge without her consent.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:37 am
Aisenma was use to pain. Since her and Malum began, her body had been broken and battered many times. And not from Malum abusing her, as many might think with a mad demon God. Just to the left of her heart was her biggest scar. The large soft black scar tissue sat just below her collar bone and continued down into her arm pit. A scrawling expanse that was her reminder of thier first meeting.

She held Malum's gaze, drinking in his face. Aisenma noticed the unsettling clarity in her mates eyes, that they didn't usually hold. She lifted a paw, and ever so gentley, to strok his cheek.

"I am at your side forever my love." Aisenma's face was soft, as was her whole demeanor when she was with her love. She smiled sweetly and buried her face into his chest playfully.

"if you want me or not." she teased, speaking, still buried in his shoulder.

As he asked her if she wanted the gift, she got a little more serious. Her face became stoic. She was a demon. She was almost as immortal as Malum was. And she would spend all of her eternity with him. But if there was a way, for her always to be at his side, of course she wanted it.

Aisenma sat up straight, leaning over Malum, she took his face into her arms.

"I would kill a thousand souls, everyday, until time ended, to be able to stay with you forever. Of course I want whatever gift you have for me my love."

She leaned down and kissed him deeply.  

Debrutsid

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:56 pm
As a demon she was powerful, almost eternal, a long enough lifetime that one could easily call it forever. Or maybe it even was forever, just that the violence all demon’s craved would often cut their lives short.

Regardless she could still die, she could be taken from him. And dark angeliques were different, connected to their gods on a deeper level. If he gave her this power, they would be complete. His desire to possess her was constant, to know that she was his, tied to him in a way that transcended mortality, was all that he had ever wanted.

Malum lifted his hand, touched her in different places, surprisingly gentle. Her hips, her back, her sides, her upper arm, and finally it wrapped around the back of her neck, tightened his grip, looking up at her, studying each line of her face.

He’d hurt her once, in a vicious brawl. Their first meeting. He still cherished the memory.

They’d come a long way.

She leaned down to kiss him and he rose up to meet her, and as he did, as their lips connected, the power he’d collected for her began to spill out. It knew where it was meant to go and what it was meant to do and now it was up to Aisenma to endure it. He already knew she would do wonderfully.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games