PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:18 pm
6/6  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Debrutsid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:16 pm
User Image
Batya had never lived anywhere but her father's temple. The stone was black and often drenched in different states of drying blood. This temple already felt more welcoming. Batya approached slowly, taking it all in. She paused before she entered. Batya steeled herself, taking a slow deep breath and letting it out slowly.

"I'm home." she whispered and forced herself through the temple doors. Batya's eyes went wide in surprise as she looked about. It was nothing like her father's temple.

"Blanca my goddess?" Batya called out as she wandered into the depth of the temple. She carried a small bag on her left arm, and a small bundle of flowers in front of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:40 pm
Blanca had been waiting for her Angelique to arrive. Allowing Batya tobreturn to her father’s temple to collect her things. It was only right to allow her to do so.

The albino Goddess Kay sprawled our on a large, red cushion surrounded by sharp, black obsidian spikes along the back. A black, viscous fluid running through clear crystal tubes that lined the walls of her throne room.

She sensed Batya’s entrance into the temple and smiled. Her tail flicking back and forth, it gargled something in audible that only the Goddess seemed to understand. “Batya…” Her voice slipped from her lips, dark and sensual. Reaching out to her new mate it echoed.

Leading her in the direction Blanca wanted her to follow.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Debrutsid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:45 pm
Batya took no time at all to find her Goddess. She held out a small dark bouquet of delicate black and purple flowers as she rushed into Blanca's throne room.

"I know it might be a little sappy, but I brought you some flowers from my mother's garden. She mainly grows poisons. But some of them have such beautiful, harmless flowers."

Batya held up her flowers as she walked towards Blanca, offering them to her. It felt like just yesterday that her and her Goddess had met. And now, here she was, a dark Angelique, in her very own temple.

Batya shook gently, fur ruffling up, as she had a shiver run down her back. A pleasant release of nervous energy she had been unknowingly holding back.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:38 pm
Long, spindly fingers wrapped around the bouquet of black and purple flowers. Bringing them in close, Blanca took a long sniff of them. She looked pleased. “How thoughtful of you, Batya.” Plucking off a single black flower she placed it behind the Angelique’s ear. “They are lovely just like you.” Her voice practically purred. With a wave of her hand a vase appeared to which she placed the flowers. Another flick and a pedestal grew up from the ground and the vase floated to it to settle upon it’s flat surface.

The Goddess pat the fusion next to her lightly. “How was your trip to the Demon God’s temple? Well I hope.” In all honesty she could care less how the Demon temple was doing. But Batya cares so it was only polite to ask someone she cared for. Blanca had few emotions or feelings she dared to have wasted on these realms that did not belong to her.

Batya belonged to her. So she would care for these places momentarily.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Debrutsid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:44 am
Batya didn't know why Blanca made her so stupid. She was normally a ruthless, savage mutilator. But every time she got close to Blanca, she lost all rational thought and only wanted to do sickly sweet things with her. But her dads temple, as fun as it was, was a bit of a piss off. Batya's little bat wings fluttered with her conflicting emotions and she grinned a bit of a nasty teeth baring grin.

"I love my family. In the sense that I must. And it wasn't them. We had raiders in the temple."

Batya licked at her, lips cleaning up a drop of blood she has missed.

"They were easily dealt with. But the audacity to attack my temple. My father's temple." Batya quickly corrected herself.

"Speaking of, I did bring back some tidbits for..." Batya's eyes flicked to Blanca's tail and the face that resided there. Thier relationship was still so new Batya didn't know much about her Mate at all really.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:09 am
By now she has leaned forward a bit, her chin in her hand as she half listened to the story of raiders at the Temple of Demons. How horrible for them really. Blanca rarely had such excitement.

Long fingers reached out and dragged down the side of Batya’s face. Such a pretty Angelique she had. Batya was a good find and Blanca had snapped her up as quickly as she could. Which left room for actually getting to know her after the mating instead of before. “What a shame. Although I suspect the Godnof Demons was in good spirits during the raid.”lBut at least you are alright.”

At the mention of ‘tidbits’ Blanca’s tail swung around, it’s face coming up close to hers. Black, viscous fluid drooled from its mouth as it’s long tongue slid out, poking at the Angelique for said bits.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Debrutsid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:00 pm
"See and I thought you'd like some." Batya had begun purring gently under her breath as Blanca stroked her cheek.

Batya opened the bag she had been carrying and took out small chunks of what use to be raiders. All cleaned up and cut to nice bite size chucks.

Batya happily began feeding Blanca's tail, offering it the prime bits she had brought home.

"My father's more interested in keeping my mother... In various positions." Batya's eyes sparkled in a dangerous delight. "I don't even know if he noticed. I arrived as soon as I felt him wake up. As you may have noticed by my disappearance. But by the time I'd gotten there... He and my mother..."

Batya rolled her eyes, giving a bit of a disgusted chuckle.
"I'm pretty sure about to become a sister to another generation of dark angelics."

Batya's gave eased as she looked back down to the tail she had been feeding. Her eyes softened and she giggled and pulled more meat from her bag.

"But enough about him, and them. I am here for you. I want more of you..."

Batya stroked at Blanca's tail as she fed it.

"Does... It have a name? Or is it just another part of you?" Batya looked up from the tail excitedly. "Can you see out of its eyes?"

Batya was brimming with a new found sense of delight. She stroked Blanca's tail, treating it as if it was a pet to love and fawn over. Until told otherwise of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:19 pm
Blanca’s red eyes closed momentarily as she listened to Batya ramble on about her trip to the God of Demon’s temple. If the rumors were true about him and his mortal mate well, the Goddess could only imagine.

“Do not worry my love. Soon we will have out own. I do not know if we will be able to compete with how many siblings you have but trying is the fun part.” She leaned in, kissing her Angelique on the cheek.

She glanced at the tail that was gobbling down bits of meat. It slobbered and drool before curling up against Batya. Mumbling incoherently. “It has no name. But you may name it if you like.” She had always assumed it was a part of her but it did seem to have its own personality. It’s own wants and needs. Separate from hers. As for the eye thing. “Yes, I can make a connection and see out it’s eyes.”  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas