Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
Kuroi'Nera Revival Making it More Newbie Friendly!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Count
  +1
View Results

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:15 pm
Calling All Mafia Members:

I want to revive the Mafia Pride.
Im going to make it -intuitive- and user friendly. I know it seemed really 'clichey' but with this new rehaul, I'm hoping that its new-user friendly and I'm opening the floor to anyone who is willing to help me work at how to make it as easy to use as possible.

The Mafia Pride:
They are a neutral pride. They take mostly cheetahs, but the occasional other species. All species are welcome! Earned Respect is the running the rim of the crater in which they live. The crater was blessed by the Goddess of Tornadoes, and whoever bares illwill- towards the pride will basically fall off the rim of the crater.

I'll be implementing a system where through the course of the rim race. There is obstacles that will pop up and by completing the race, you will be allowed to be a member without an immediate approval from the owners. You would just need to post that you are racing.

ROLL-CALL: User-Made Owners List, So any and all members would need to just post the characters that they have in the Mafia Pride.

Trading system will have a system, that can be used if another pride is willing but these would be tokens and hopefully if I have the time, Icons and even achievements will be added.

Rank Upgrade system will be self service. You Simply post in the rank upgrade thread as a notification after you have completed the necessary requirements for that rank. You can refer the link when you ask for a change in rank. If you are looking for your character to jump in ranks, please wait to ask for a pride cert rank upgrade til you get to your character's desired rank.

Pride Rp Auctions: Hopefully to keep incentives in place. I will be downsizing and hopefully will have a pride rp auction where you bid with the amount of Rps you have.

In character trading: Will be the buying of slaves and companions for different missions you complete or items you acquire during questing.

Monthly Rp Prompt Rotations- Prompts monthly will be issues and current pride vibe/mood and tribulations / news will be posted as well. Where missions are posted and you gain items and such that is based around what missions you complete.

Does this sound interesting to you?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:56 pm
Rp Revival Counter
{{ Post here if you wish to help contribute Rps for the Revival }}

Roleplays for Revival:
- Caught some feels - Pending
- Passing through.. - Pending
- Navigating Loss - FIN
- Dirty Little Secret - Pending
- Visions - FIN  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:58 am
Hello Chi! I don't have any members of the Kuroi'Nera, though I do have two I'd like to bring in: Kima'moto and Qanda are both blank slates. Also, I'd like to help build up RPs for the pride revival, if you'd like the help?

On another note, I would like to offer the Tani'Ajiri, the Mercenary Pride, as an official ally/rival to the Kuroi'Nera if you're interested? I think these two could get up to some fun plots and metas together. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:49 am
Jovi of Shadows
Hello Chi! I don't have any members of the Kuroi'Nera, though I do have two I'd like to bring in: Kima'moto and Qanda are both blank slates. Also, I'd like to help build up RPs for the pride revival, if you'd like the help?

On another note, I would like to offer the Tani'Ajiri, the Mercenary Pride, as an official ally/rival to the Kuroi'Nera if you're interested? I think these two could get up to some fun plots and metas together. xD

THAT IS PERFECT YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love help with the revival rps and all the metas and plots with other prides ! I'm down for this!  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:17 am
w00t! I can start something with Qanda and Kima'moto in the roguelands if you like? Feel free to toss anyone their way, they'll be joining the K'N as rogues.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:28 pm
Jovi of Shadows
w00t! I can start something with Qanda and Kima'moto in the roguelands if you like? Feel free to toss anyone their way, they'll be joining the K'N as rogues.

I tossed a bundle :3 I'll keep them color coated to their spoken words to keep organized. :}  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rp Auctions and Free Raffles and Contests
Coming soon

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces