Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply Faekat Guild
Clanned Promotion/Clanless Clan Application Thread -Vampires Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:53 pm
Calling all undead bloodsuckers! Yeah, you know who you are.
We know that there has been a beefed-up interest in promotions and clan joining WELL GUESS WHAT, IT'S TIME.

Ranks and their general meaning:

Fledgling:
After the immediate Embracing of a mortal, the victim will become a Fledgling. The newly turned vampire must be able to stabilize The Beast within before gaining status. Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the Sire to ensure that the Childe is even worthy of the Embrace. When the vampire has at least passed through the initial stages of vampiric existence and no longer needs the protection of the Sire, the Fledgling will often be viewed as a Neonate.

Neonate:
A neonate is a recently embraced vampire that has passed through the initial stages of vampiric existence, the fledgling stage. It is the sire's responsibility to ensure that the childe does not embarrass itself or its sire in vampiric society. Derogatorily, a neonate is often called a whelp.
Neonates are generally lightly involved in the true machinations of undead society. They aren't powerful enough to really matter, and are consequently used primarily as pawns by their elders. Conversely, they still have an investment in the mortal world of the 21st century and are less likely to adhere to the feudal character of vampiric society.

Ancilla:
Ranking below the elders but above neonates, the ancillae (sing. ancilla) are vampires who have proven themselves as valuable members of Kindred society. Certain ambitious younglings may achieve the rank prematurely. Ancillae often serve as aides and agents for elders or the court. Ancillae usually play their own power games as well, though these are of lesser consequence than the manipulations of the elders.
Due to the huge increase in world population over the past few centuries, the vast majority of vampires in the world are ancillae or neonates.

Elder (Allowed to Embrace):
The choices and sacrifices they have made in order to survive so long instills a degree of amorality and slow caution; it is not unusual for elders to design plans that take decades or centuries before coming to fruition. Such beings are often cold, if not monstrous, and focused completely on their own interests and well-being, though a rare few struggle to maintain their human sentiments.

Methuselah (Allowed to Embrace):
A Methuselah is a one who has existed for at least a millennium or more. Their machinations are far deeper, subtler, and more terrifying.
A methuselah has several traits that betray him to those who know what to look for. Their speech is in general tinted with an accent of their native dialect, which, otherwise, has not survived the centuries. Their unconscious body movement has completely stopped, and many could be confused with statues when they do not move.

Antediluvian (Allowed to Embrace):
An Antediluvian is a vampire of incalculable power. They command respect and fear among lower ranks and are second only to the Disciple. They are considered second-in-command when it comes to clan affairs and generally work with the Disciple closely when the need arises. These vampires take direction only from the God of Vampires and their clan's Disciple.

Disciple:
OFF LIMITS. Even if the spot is open this is currently closed for request.

CLANNED VAMPS!
We are going to open up promotion requests here! This is NOT first come first serve for higher ranks (Elder and above).
Please fill out the form below for already Clanned vamps with either no rank or who want to apply for a promotion within their clan.
No one is guaranteed a specific rank. If there is a legitimate reason it should be denied a staff member will reach out to discuss it (We may have a reactivation that takes up a previously open spot, a promotion was granted previously and has been uncovered, etc. so this thread is going to be a 'hope for the best but be flexible' situation).
This mostly applies to super-high ranks like Elder, Methuselah, and Antediluvian. Those slots should ideally be for active members of the clans, owners familiar with the clan, or ones who can give a legitimate reason why their vamp deserves to be a higher rank. Remember, the more power, the more responsibility. Please read over the general responsibilities of each rank before requesting one of them.

Please check the Clanned Vampire List to see what's available and what has already been taken. (Check this list for every submission as it will change quickly due to reactivation and promotion)

Post Header
(Only needed once per post)
[b]Owner Username:[/b] Name Here

(Fill one form out per Kat. You can have multiple Kats in a single post, however.)
Form
[align=center][color=darkblue][u][b]It's time for a Promotion![/b][/u][/color][/align]
[b]Clanned Vamps Cert:[/b] [img][/img]
[b]Kat's Name:[/b] (Full Name - If they have a long one)
[b]Current Clan:[/b]
[b]Current Rank:[/b]
[b]Requested Rank Promotion:[/b]
[b]If Elder, Meth, or Ante why should your Kat be considered for this rank:[/b]

CLANLESS VAMPS
In addition, we know a lot of clanless vamps out there would like to get in on some clans and we are happy to start allowing that!

Your vamp should fit with the clan so make sure to read up on the clan you'd like your vamp to get into before asking to join it.
It isn't just about aesthetics, only in some clans will that matter (Nosferatu, Cappadocian, etc.), it is the personality that matters most here.
If your vampire hates mortals and just wants to burn the world down they really shouldn't apply for Toreador.
Likewise, if your vampire loves mortals and has a fixation with art and beauty, and wants to be a socialite they don't belong in Brujah.
Don't force your Kats to fit. Let them gravitate to a clan naturally. It will be easier on you to play that character and not feel like you are going again their nature.

All clanless will either start out as Fledgling or Neonate. If you feel they should be a Neonate, for instance, because they are a child of a clanned vamp or you have extensive knowledge of the clan, please let us know. c:

CLANLESS VAMPIRES BORN TO CLAN VAMPIRES NO LONGER NEED PERMISSION TO JOIN THEIR PARENT'S CLAN. You can just go ahead and have them certed as part of the clan if you want.

Please check the Clanned Vampire List to read up on the clan you're interested in and to make sure your vamp fits!
If you need help don't hesitate to ask staff for some guidance.

Post Header
(Only needed once per post)
[b]Owner Username:[/b] Name Here

(Fill one form out per Kat. You can have multiple Kats in a single post, however.)
Form
[align=center][color=darkred][u][b]I'm ready to find my clan...[/b][/u][/color][/align]
[b]Clanless Vamps Cert:[/b] [img][/img]
[b]Kat's Name:[/b] (Full Name - If they have a long one)
[b]Clan they want to join:[/b]
[b]Rank Requested:[/b] (Fledgling or Neonate)
[b]If Neonate why:[/b] (Family ties, extensive clan knowledge, very active, etc.)
[b]Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan:[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:32 pm
Owner Username: Kinu

It's time for a Promotion!

Clanned Vamps Cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kat's Name: Naya
Current Clan: Malkavian
Current Rank: Fledgling
Requested Rank Promotion: Ancilla
If Elder, Meth, or Ante why should your Kat be considered for this rank: N/A

Clanned Vamps Cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kat's Name: Lillian
Current Clan: Ravnos
If Elder, Meth, or Ante why should your Kat be considered for this rank: I know it isn't a requirement to do this for anything lower than Elder but I feel like Ancilla fits her considering she has been a Ravnos for a goooood long while now. xD Her role in more recent nights seems to be taking in a lot of newly embraced Ravnos. She teaches them the ropes, lets them hang out for as long as they need, and then peacefully continues her life roaming the countryside. But she can be counted on to handle business and take care of any Ravnos that need her support. Also, the Baro owes her some cigars still.

I'm ready to find my clan...

Clanless Vamps Cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kat's Name: Margaux du Sang
Clan they want to join: Nosferatu
Rank Requested: Neonate
If Neonate why: Her parents are both Nos and she was raised around the clan. Being a Nos you don't have a lot of choices for family, you choose the Nos or you're pretty much on your own and keep to the underground. She wants to be a productive member of the clan and she'll take being bossed around to get there someday.
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Margaux's parents are both Nosferatu. She was raised around and within the culture of the Nos and even learned Obfuscate, a vampiric discipline, at a young age. She has a passion for collecting secrets and an aptitude for settling disputes given her calm, level-headed nature. She would be a great asset to the clan and wants to help them grow stronger.
- Approved  

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:45 pm
Owner Username: Aria Starstone

Kat's Name: Alber D'Cour
Current Clan: Tzimice
Current Rank: Neonate
Requested Rank Promotion: Methuselah
If Elder, Meth, or Ante why should your Kat be considered for this rank: He wishes to bring his clan to greater power, and would support them through any toughness going on. He is willing to use his Vicissitude to shape anyone in his path to his advantage, given the chance... It helps him, and perhaps even them, become better and stronger. He has learned to enjoy the pain of shaping, perhaps a little too much.

Kat's Name: Tresa
Current Clan: Toreador
Requested Rank Promotion: Ancillae

Kat's Name: Serafina Di Venezi
Current Clan: LaSombra

Kat's Name: Aaheru
Current Clan: Followers of Set
Current Rank: Unranked

Kat's Name: Jaxom

Kat's Name: Benifacia

Kat's Name: Alitia De Veniza

Clanless Vamps Cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kat's Name: Kartegayna Silvergaze
Clan they want to join: Daeva
If Neonate why: Because she is not a YOUNG Vampire, and has had time to learn a fair amount about Vampire life. She is from a large Vampire family, descended from a Daughter of Caine and a Ravnos descendant. She does not need to learn how to be a Vampire.
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: I feel she would be a good fit in a clan that focuses on beauty and lust. She's a seductress and is more than willing to enjoy ALL that unlife has to offer, and this clan seems to offer that.
- Approved  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:52 pm
Owner Username: Le Saucy

Clanned Vamps Cert:
User Image
Kat's Name: Morticia D’Leveque
Current Clan: Nosferatu
Requested Rank Promotion: Elder
If Elder, Meth, or Ante why should your Kat be considered for this rank: Morticia is heavily devoted to her clan, and is fond of all her fellow members. Despite her smell and appearance, she enjoys bringing elegance & class to any situation. She never turns down a party invite. Her specialty allows her to knock victims out cold through fear, both the willing and unwilling participants. Being an avid fae-watcher, aka stalker, she has the possibility of being ideal at embracing new fae into the clan.

Clanned Vamps Cert:
User Image
Kat's Name: (Full Name - If they have a long one)
If Elder, Meth, or Ante why should your Kat be considered for this rank: The Methuselah Arana often uses Ayia as a “secretary” of sorts, or damage control to be more specific - She messes up, and her little helper fixes it. Ayia likes to clean up after her kin, she often smells like cleaning chemicals. Her obsession with keeping tidy extends to her personal life - no loose ends and no witnesses as they say.
- Approved  

Le Saucy

Demonic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:31 am
Owner Username: Mewsings of An Angel

Clanned Vamps Cert: User Image
Kat's Name: Teric Rohue Ivor
Current Clan: Brujah
If Elder, Meth, or Ante why should your Kat be considered for this rank: As the years passed, never once did Teric stray from trying to bring his Clan respect and glory that they well deserved. Even without a maker to guide him, he kept guiding the few members of Brujah that lingered. His specialty of torturous cuts is something he is itching to use to continue to heighten the sway of his Clan and continue to bolster their numbers (hopefully).
- Not Approved (DM Sent)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:10 am
Owner Username: nekofayre

Kat's Name: Rose lunar
Current Clan: Tremere
Current Rank: neonate

Clanless Vamps Cert: User Image
Kat's Name: Calliope Serpentsong
Clan they want to join: Cappadocian
If Neonate why: Her parents are both capp and she was raised around the clan. She loves watching burial rites and death rituals while hiding in the world away from mortals. Since they do come to graveyard. She has been studying the importance of death and helping her mother with her influence.
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan:Calliope loves learning about death rites. The mortals are a curiosity as each one has a way to to look at death. She is very curious about death and wants to know more about it. She loves to study and acts as her mothers assistant. She wants to advise her clan mates along their journey.
- Approved  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:06 pm
Owner Username: Name Here

Kat's Name: Zilla
Current Clan: Mekhet
Requested Rank Promotion: Ancillae (she's been around long enough I think she's past the neonate stage)
If Elder, Meth, or Ante why should your Kat be considered for this rank: n/a

Kat's Name: Ballad du Sang
If Neonate why: Both of his parents and his mate are Nosferatu (his mother is the nos meth)

Kat's Name: Donatien
If Neonate why: His mother is the Nos Meth

Kat's Name: Janna
If Neonate why: Her grandmother is the nos Meth

Kat's Name: Khryss
Clan they want to join: Gangrel
Rank Requested: Fledgling is fine
If Neonate why: n/a

Kat's Name: Babble
Clan they want to join: Salubri
Rank Requested: Fledgling is fine

Kat's Name: Melchom
Clan they want to join: Baali
Rank Requested: Neonate - his father is the Baali Meth. His mate is also a demon. Demon worshippers woot

Kat's Name: Feisty
If Neonate why: his mother is the Disciple. On first glance he may not appear to fit the clan aesthetics however with the Carnival bloodline there is a literal circus troupe that he could be ringleader of or otherwise perform and fit in nicely.

Kat's Name: Hecate
If Neonate why: Her mother is the Disciple and her mate is Daeva

Kat's Name: Izzy
If Neonate why: Her mother is the Disciple
- Approved  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:21 pm
Owner Username: Sara Draconia

Kat's Name: Charlie
Clan they want to join: Malkavian
If Neonate why: Dad is Disciple mom has been around awhile in the clan

Kat's Name: Thymn Nash
If Neonate why: both moms have been around awhile in the clan
- Approved  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird

Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:39 pm
Owner Username: Noir Songbird

Kat's Name: Rhea Vadas
Current Clan: Gangrel
Current Rank: Fledgeling

Kat's Name: Kanalizace Potkan
Current Clan: Nosferatu

Kat's Name: Koorizou Hyouden

Kat's Name: Gabriel Lichtträger
Current Clan: Tremere
Current Rank: None

Kat's Name: Arianna DiAngelo
Current Clan: Ventrue

Kat's Name: Maeve Sionnach
Current Clan: Lasombra
Requested Rank Promotion: Neonate

Kat's Name: Layla
Current Clan: Cappadocian

Kat's Name: Sebastian Dellasangre

Kat's Name: Desiree LaBelle
If Elder, Meth, or Ante why should your Kat be considered for this rank: Desiree has long loved and served her clan. She is an artist, eager and delighted to spread her works, and she loves her unlife. I would, perhaps, be interested to plot out something to the effect of her being older than previously assumed or having hidden her true rank/age in order to scope out the lay of the land and the Clan after coming out of torpor, because I think that would be fun and dramatic!
- Approved  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:57 pm
Owner Username: Livarian

Kat's Name: Sylvia Bloodshade
If Elder, Meth, or Ante why should your Kat be considered for this rank:
- Approved  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

Noir Songbird

Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:28 am
Owner Username: Noir Songbird

Kat's Name: Aurora Caito
Clan they want to join: Ventrue
If Neonate why: Mother, father, and mate are all in the Clan.
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Aurora has been raised her entire life to join Clan Ventrue. Her mother has taught her all the tricks and games of business and politics, and she's eager to bring her skill at dealmaking to bear for her Clan.

Kat's Name: Achille Caito
Clan they want to join: Ventrue
Rank Requested: Fledgeling
If Neonate why: Mother and father are both in the Clan, but he's also babey, so...can get promoted later.
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Achille, like his odler sister, has been raised to join Clan Ventrue.

+ new Elder form
Kat's Name: Belladonna Caito
Clan they want to join: Tremere
If Neonate why: Belladonna's father was a Tremere Elder, and her temperament is more suited to Tremere than her mother's Ventrue.
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Belladonna is the daughter of a Tremere Elder, and finds herself fascinated with Tremere magic. She's much more interested in that than her mother's clan's politics, anyway!

Kat's Name: Sylvanas Vadas
Clan they want to join: Gangrel
If Neonate why: Family in the Clan, mate is also a Gangrel
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Althoguh his mother is the Disciple of the Ahrimanes, Sylvanus himself is much more fitted for the parent Gangrel Clan (and not just because he's a boy and thus can't join the Sexy Lady Witch Club, lol.)

Kat's Name: Miyako Wakahisa
Clan they want to join: Toreador
If Neonate why: Has been around the Clan, actively seeking membership, and her mate is a Toreador Elder
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Miyako is a designer and model, and thus an artist who would be happiest in Clan Toreador.

Kat's Name: Ennoia Vadas
Clan they want to join: Ahrimanes
If Neonate why: N/A
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Talked with Daisy about it, and let's all be honest, it'd be real funny for the daughter of the Gangrel Disciple to be brought into Clan Ahrimanes.

Kat's Name: Paradise Lost
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: look at him. he's got a third eye. Paradise has the signature third eye of Clan Salubri, and also a generally gentle temperament and an eye towards the future instead of the past.

Kat's Name: Leliel Lichtträger
Clan they want to join: Tremere
If Neonate why: Her father is a Tremere!
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: She'd like to join her father's clan, and she's definitely got the intellectual curiosity of a Tremere. Plus, her mate is looking to join Tremere as well.

Kat's Name: Emil Potkan
If Neonate why: Both his parents are Nos!
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: /gestures at his...everything. As a character, though, he's an information gatherer and a bit of a sneak!
- Approved  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:01 pm
Owner Username: SpaceDadDisapproves

Kat's Name: Emppu Lunaris
Clan they want to join: Ravnos
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: He and his mate were accepted into the clan by Ravnos himself

~*~*~*~*~

Kat's Name: Dympna
Current Rank: Fledgeling, I think? Was never told when I received her.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Kat's Name: Marius Cherrywood

~*~*~*~*~

Kat's Name: Ziska
If Neonate why: Family ties - Both her moms are part of the clan
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Both parents are part of the clan
- Approved  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:28 pm
Owner Username: [Mistress Morbid]

Kat's Name: Equinox (aka Alessa's b***h)
Current Clan:Venture
Current Rank:Fledgling
Requested Rank Promotion:Ancilla
- Approved  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:05 pm
Owner Username: DarkHikari

Kat's Name: Lilith
Current Clan: Daeva
If Elder, Meth, or Ante why should your Kat be considered for this rank: n.a

Kat's Name: Cin Neon
Current Clan: Gangrel
- Approved

Kat's Name: Trill Antriu
If Neonate why: Grandfather was/is (inactive) elder
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Trill has been on her own seeking a meaning to her unlife since she could fend for herself. Driven by an unseen force or desire, seeking something just out of her reach for the whole time. She is never bothered by the solitude, yet prefers it. After all company is misery.
- Not Approved (DM Sent)  

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

hexdef6

Beloved Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:23 pm
Owner Username: hexdef6

Kat's Name: Arienna Blutochzeit
Current Clan:Giovanni
Current Rank:fledgling (clanned on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:02 pm)
Requested Rank Promotion:Ancillae
- Approved  
Faekat Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out