Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply Faekat Guild
Clanned Promotion/Clanless Clan Application Thread -Vampires Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:01 pm
cheri
Owner Username: Cheri

I'm ready to find my clan...

Clanless Vamps Cert: User Image
Kat's Name: Leonidas
Clan they want to join: Ventrue
Rank Requested: Fledgling
If Neonate why: Both parents are Ventrue
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: A very cosmopolitan, regal fellow, Leonidas takes after his mother, Lady Atlantea.

Kat's Name: Zaal
Clan they want to join: Cappadocian
If Neonate why: Son of Ashur and Adrasteia, both Cappadocians.
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Befitting of the clan, Zaal is a very scholarly, erudite sort.

Approved  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:52 pm
uta
Owner Username: Uta

Kat's Name: Xapham
Clan they want to join: Baali
Rank Requested: Neonate (but I'm also 100% okay with him just being a Fledgling too!)
If Neonate why: Family ties to the Baali -- particularly having a demonic mother, and his Father being a Baali Methuselah.
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: His father is a Baali and his mother a Demon. He definitely wants to follow in the path of his heritage. While he might not be as blood-stained as some of the Baali, just let them try to take advantage -- his power and ambition will have him strive to claw and fight his way up the ranks. He feels joining the Baali is also his due, given his connection to his demonic mother and his father being the Methuselah. He is ready and eager to take his place among the Clan.

Kat's Name: Bedazzle
Clan they want to join: Toreador
If Neonate why: N/A
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Bedazzle was originally pulled off the streets by Li Mei to be a model for her paintings. In time, eventually both vampires caught the eye of the Toreador Methuselah, Anastasia Tussad. While Bedazzle was originally clanless, her beauty, charm, and natural allurements make her a perfect muse for the clan. It remains to be seen whether or not she has any artistic talent herself outside of modeling and inspiring--but at present her lovers Anastasia and Li Mei find her charming inspiration.

---

Clanless Vamps Cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kat's Name: Fabrizio Milliner
Clan they want to join: Giovanni
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Both his parents are in the Clan. His father works for Ricco Milliner, and his mother is a Dunsirn. He has a lot of of family and Clan pride, and is happy to follow in their footsteps. He's very devoted to the Giovanni Clan, and is ready to make his mark. He's currently attempting his hand at making money with the business side of the family. He's eager and ready to close deals and work-work-work!

Xapham will need to be a fledgling for somewhere between 6mon-1yr, but otherwise approved  

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:15 pm
pinka
Owner Username: Pinka
Form

Clanless Vamps Cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
New Art:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kat's Name: Regina
Clan they want to join: Ravnos
Rank Requested: Neonate
If Neonate why: Family ties, Her fathers an elder and most of her siblings are members as well.
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: She tried being a sweet innocent girl who would never be part of such a clan, was told shes too good for such a life, blah blah blah, and it bit her in the a** super hard and she ended up alone, shes correcting her mistakes and reconnecting with her family.

Approved  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:07 pm
noir songbird
Owner Username: Noir Songbird

Kat's Name: Beatrix Ventru
If Neonate why: Her mother is the Disciple!
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Beatrix is clever, calculating, and savvy. She has been raised to join Clan Ventrue, and wouldn't dare disappoint her mother.

Kat's Name: Belial Caito
If Neonate why: Multiple family ties--his grandmother is the Prince and one of his moms is also a member of the Clan.
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Belial is far more interested in the politicking of Clan Ventrue than the magical scholarship of Clan Tremere, and he'd like to get to know his grandmother and follow in her footsteps.

Kat's Name: Mourning Cloak
Clan they want to join: Lhiannon
If Neonate why: Mother is a Lhiannon!
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Mourning Cloak has a deep connection to and affection for nature, even if it's something of a morbid one.

Kat's Name: Orpheus
If Neonate why: Both parents are Capps~
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Although Orpheus's mate and son are Lhiannons, he himself is fascinated with death and necromancy and wishes to join his parents' clan.

Kat's Name: Orpheus
If Neonate why: Daddy's the Disciple!
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Rhan desires to jhoin his father's clan and make Ashur proud.

Kat's Name: Tianxue Todd
Clan they want to join: Tremere
If Neonate why: Both parents are Tremere
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Tianxue is a clever scholar with a lot of determination, and is incredibly fascinated with magic and magical research.

Kat's Name: Wulfwynn Vadas
Clan they want to join: Gangrel
If Neonate why: Both parents and mate are Gangrel
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Wulfwynn is a wild dog waiting to be unleashed. and look how fluffy.

Kat's Name: Cadfael Gwaed
Clan they want to join: Gangrel
Rank Requested: Fledgeling
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: legit i think when i colored him initially during the cainite cyo i intended for him to be gangrel and then didn't...actually....cert him as that? But the idea of him I have in my head is definitely a woodsy survivalist Gangrel type. he comes out of the forest to hunt and for basically no other reason.

Kat's Name: Black Widow
Rank Requested: Fledgeling
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Widow is mated to a Puttanesca and would like to officially join the clan. On her own, she's an assassin who's always glad to get her hands dirty--a good asset for Giovanni, if they want her!

All clans approved, but newly born vampires should be fledgeling for 6mo-1yr before promotion to neonate  

Noir Songbird

Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:25 pm
Kyuketsuki06
Owner Username: Kyuketsuki06

Kat's Name: Seshadri
Clan they want to join: Followers of Set
If Neonate why: Family ties, is a child of the Disciple
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Born and raised in the clan, dedicated to their cause. Plus wants to make mom proud.

Kat's Name: James Milliner
If Neonate why:
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Why doesn't he? XD He is here to sell what you don't need and make you believe it's worth it, at a bargain of course, or so you would think.

Approved by Seu  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:33 pm
Uta
Owner Username: Uta

Kat's Name: Ignatius "Iggy" Giovanni
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: He was born and raised to be a Giovanni. His father is the Antediluvian and he's the Disciples grandson. He'd do everything he could to be accepted into the Clan. He's ready to make a mark in the world of Necromancy.

Kat's Name: Raul Milliner
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: He was born and raised to be a Giovanni. His father is an Elder and his other father and Ancilla. Personality wise, I see him following the tenants of the Giovanni while using his skills to better help the family.

Approved by Seu  

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:03 pm
Lenacatte
Owner Username: Lenacatte

Kat's Name: Gemma
Clan they want to join: Brujah
Rank Requested: Fledging
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: With both her dad and sister already in the clan's ranks, Gemma's ready to demonstrate the blade on her arm isn't just for show-- she can AND WILL be ready to throw down just like any Brujah can. She also tends to gravitate towards the activism the clan is known for, probably due to the influence of her family and where she was raised.

Approved by Seu  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:35 pm
Cherix
Owner Username: Cheri

Kat's Name: Shay Evanfall
Clan they want to join: Toreador
Why does your clanless vampire fit this clan: Shay is a very excellent painter and lives with his family who lead very human-like existences (while keeping the Masquerade), something that I think Toreador would appreciate. He has a muse and has painted at least 365 paintings in a series all featuring him, one painting per day. He tends to get wrapped up in his art to the exclusion of all else. He's very passionate and talented. His work is already featured in a gallery. Has been RPed extensively - just off Gaia.

Approved by Yayoi  

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Faekat Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items