Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:07 am
User Image
Grant
Prince of Arendelle, Norway (Elsa's Husband)
"The six great elements heed my call."

[Kids WB Water Tower]
*End of 2022 Update*
Snowflake, That would be wonderful to close the book on Dangerous Secrets once and for all. I'm sure the Narrator has a plan. Grant said to Elsa

*Condition Update*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Narrator: Sounds like an idea... So before I sign off for the OOC Games, I may want to bring up a quick update with some issues but to a lesser degree.
As for my condition, my Fever issue is mostly gone along with its Covid Effects, my arm has healed up but I have to be careful not to tempt fate so as not to fall sick with Covid a second time as the First Contact with Covid hurts the worst as I mentioned about the Bad Hit I took with Covid earlier. In other words, things are improving a bit on my end.

*Rainbow Paintbrush IC Feature: Clue 2*
Narrator: For the Rainbow Paintbrush, I hope to reach Day 3 following the conclusion of Day 2's Teddy Bear clue, even though I have to find a Drawing for the Next Clue at the Conclusion of Day 2.

Narrator: I hope to time skip ahead upon the end of Elsa's Honeymoon following the Final Clue in the Rainbow Paintbrush where we see the final Red Chest where the Paintbrush will be in which hopefully, would be after we see what Clue 5 is. But as it turns out, I need to find a drawing picture of the Final Clue when I get to it.
Anything for Rapunzel with her short brown hair, David's wife who is a fantastic painter in the RP.

*Elsa, Anna & Rapunzel's Trimesters*
Narrator: Once the Rainbow Paintbrush is completed, the day after the IC Feature will start Elsa, Anna & Rapunzel's Examination at Arendelle and the start of their Pregnancy Trimesters.
Resulting in the Births of Honeymaren, Ryder, Iduna, Agnarr, Jackson & Ingrid along with the 3rd and 4th children.
And yes, your mother and father will be reincarnated as your children, Elsa. While Honeymaren & Ryder will be reincarnated as Rapunzel's children.
By TrimesterS 2-3, we hope to Elsa, Rapunzel & Anna with their children they're carrying until they are born in the RP.

User Image
*OOC Rules of the Game PSAs & OOC Game Previews*
Narrator: For the Rules of the Game OOCs, I hope to talk about more Nickelodeon Games when the time comes. Such as...
= Wild & Crazy Kids (Hopefully next)
= Get the Picture
= Nickelodeon Studios
= What Would You Do
= GUTS, Global GUTS, My Family's Got GUTS
= Nick Arcade
= Legends of the Hidden Temple 1993 & 2021 Reboots
= Figure It Out Original, Family Style, Wild Style, 2012 Reboot
= You're On
= Game Farm
For the Other Games, there's...
= Price is Right

Other than that, I hope to do a Preview OOC Games of
Double Dare 2000
You're On
just to name a few, when I get to it.

Sounds like we'll hear about the Latter Successors of Total Panic and Outta Here, Elsa. When the time comes. Grant said to his Snowflake.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*OOC Sketch Comedies*
Narrator: For OOC Comedy Sketches in the Bonuses Section...
All That will continue. Oh and there's The Amanda Show too that I hope to bring back as an OOC Sketch Comedy... But I have to do research on what Sketches The Amanda Show contains.
In Short, All That & The Amanda Show appear to be successors to Turkey Television & You Can't Do That on Television during Nickelodeon's Edutainment Era & the Early Days of the Laybourne Era.

Queentintin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:22 am

Elsa
Princess of Arendelle, Norway

Hello, yes Grant all the plans sound good, =) will be nice to see all our children being born, well go through our semesters, will be something! sounds really nice ,and the games too, and I'm really happy for the Narrator, him feeling better , health , mentally and physically mrgreen and the Magic Paintbrush is coming along nice too mrgreen thinking of Rapunzel too biggrin
thinks she hopes the Narrator realizes she is aware , she has been since the start xd

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:26 pm
User Image
Grant

[Kids WB Water Tower]
*End of 2022 Update*

Snowflake, yes and Jack would be born as Anna's son. All Full Humans. Grant said to Elsa

*Side Project Status*
Narrator: Now about GIMP. I've been learning to do Color Changing using a Transparent Layer, Image Rotation & scaling without quality reduction. For Image Scaling, I use Cubic Filter which is second to a Linear Quality Filtering.
As it stands, GIMP is a pretty good image tool akin to Photoshop in some ways. There are advanced tricks such as upscaling icons to HD or 4K.

*Holiday Tips*
Narrator: I do have a couple of tips for Christmas.
First, when Wrapping Presents, you can combine them with a Bow & Ribbon but don't the present TOO heavy or TOO Big when adding the Ribbon otherwise, it will be tricky to carry.
One good example would be a Double or Triple Present as a standard stacking when Mass Producing Christmas Presents as you wrap them.
Try NOT to overuse wrapping paper & wrapping tape as well.
Sometimes when making a Christmas Present for everyone, think about what the whole family may enjoy and how to wrap it such as Single or Double and/or Triple when using ribbons.

Queentintin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:53 pm
User Image

Elsa

Oh yes, Anna's and Rodney's son, Jack, sweet=) and the Narrator is doing great things with Gimp ,wonderful 3nodding thanks for the wrapping tips heart
thinks Princess Elsa

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:06 pm
User Image
Grant

[Kids WB Water Tower]
*End of 2022 Update*
Snowflake, sounds like it. Even Laybourne learned how to do something great by Workshopping, Testing, Research & Fine Tune until its just perfect and more importantly, what people wanted. That's how Double Dare came to be back then. Geraldine Laybourne, guided Nickelodeon through its Golden Age from 1985-1996 after Nickelodeon's Edutainment Era. Grant said to Elsa

*GIMP*
Narrator: Learning about some Beginner to Advanced Tricks with GIMP sounds like a slow process.

Queentintin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:15 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
Grant

[Kids WB Water Tower]
*End of 2022 Update*
Snowflake, sounds like it. Even Laybourne learned how to do something great by Workshopping, Testing, Research & Fine Tune until its just perfect and more importantly, what people wanted. That's how Double Dare came to be back then. Geraldine Laybourne, guided Nickelodeon through its Golden Age from 1985-1996 after Nickelodeon's Edutainment Era. Grant said to Elsa

*GIMP*
Narrator: Learning about some Beginner to Advanced Tricks with GIMP sounds like a slow process.

Queentintin

User Image
Elsa

well that is just great =) my Prince , the golden era of Laybourne and Nickleodeon, good years 3nodding
thinks that's alright Mister Narrator, good things take time biggrin

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:15 am
User Image
Grant

[Kids WB Water Tower]
*End of 2022 Update*
Snowflake, the Narrator looks cold this morning, I hope things warm up a bit. Grant said to Elsa

*Scrabble OOC Game*
Narrator: I can tell, its 64F Degrees Room Temp at the moment. Anyhow, I hope to bring back Scrabble as an OOC Game. Scrabble's TV Game is a Crossword Game from 1984-1990.
Here's a sample of one...
"An 8-Letter Word, the clue is someone who Fine Tunes every aspect."

Snowflake, I know this one... "Designer".

Narrator: Quite... The game is played on a Best of 3 Basis where the Player or Team who wins 2 games advances to the Scrabble Sprint.
As for the Letter Tiles, There would be some blanks in the middle but when they're placed into the slot, the letters would appear which a player can carry 2 at a time.
However, some of the tiles contain Stoppers. These are Letter Tiles that are NOT in the Crossword puzzle & should a player hit one or should the player answer incorrectly, that player's turn ends and the next player is up.
The Value of each Round varies. In the actual show, blank spaces were worth $25, Blue Tiles were worth $50, Pink Tiles were worth $100, being the Single, Double and Triple Letter Scores.
More on another Daytime like scoring later.
The Endgame Scrabble Sprint is played with 3 Words with each set. One player can choose a set while the other player gets the remaining set.
When the player knows the word, that player can ring in with an answer, there's no Stoppers in the Endgame since all the letters shown in that puzzle are present. The Player with the Best Time wins the endgame.
Like I said, more on this later...

User Image
*Total Panic & Outta Here*
Narrator: As for Total Panic & Outta Here, I may think it over when I talk about it. I don't think these 2 were shown on Nick GAS but its Successors, What Would You Do & You're On were.
I'll see what I can do about bringing Total Panic back as an OOC Game if I can.

Queentintin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:40 am
Elsa
I was cold too my love ^^ I understand, bring back scrabble, wow, that is a fun game =) the Narrator is a genius 3nodding
thinks hello I'm here lol

CrystBalfast

OOC= waiting to make me some eggs, guess I could get changed idk..lol
not in a hurry let's say to go out there lol cold it was -9 C so ya ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:11 am
User Image
Grant

[Kids WB Water Tower]
*Countdown to 2023 Part 1*
User Image
Narrator: Thank You. First I need to find the Sound Stage Images.

Snowflake, sounds like its time to close out the end of the year and make the switch soon. So Goodbye 2022, its been alright year!
The 2022 Sign is lifted away.

Narrator: Yeah. But first... Grant, can you get the Activator Switch and plug it in?

Sure... Let us know when you're ready to throw the switch to start the Countdown. Grant gets the activator switch set up and plugged in, ready to be pressed to start the Anvil Drop.

User Image
Narrator: How about a New Year's Greeting from your children from the Wish Radio? Sets the Station to Future and gives Elsa a mic to talk to her children, Angarr & Iduna
Narrator: Go ahead, Elsa. You can speak to your children. I have a Time Portal Monitor, I can watch. The Narrator gives the Mic to Elsa so she can speak with her children who are her parents reincarnated

Queentintin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:11 am

Elsa

Oh wonderful ,sure love to speak to my children, heart

Hello my son Angarr and sweet daughter Iduna ,I do hope to meet you very soon, it will be wonderful to see you as small babes,just to have you in my arms to love, see you look into my eyes, your first smile, reaching out your little hands, it warms my heart, this is your mother, a bien tot my loves xoxo

thinks Princess Elsa

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:51 am
User Image
Grant

[Kids WB Water Tower]
*Countdown to 2023 Part 2*
User Image
Narrator: That was wonderful.

Snowflake, I see our children on the monitor. We'll soon get to see them. Grant said to Elsa

Narrator: So I guess its time to make the switch. I hope everyone had fun in 2022. Make sure you stick around as there's more to come in 2023.
Once again, have a Happy Holiday Season out there & a Happy New Year.
The Narrator said to the Viewers

Ready, Snowflake? Shall we press the button to start the countdown? Grant said to Elsa as he placed his hand on the switch ready to start the countdown, waiting for her signal to push the button with her to start lowering the anvil from the Water Tower's Spire.

Queentintin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:06 am
User Image

Elsa

Yes it was wonderful seeing our children mrgreen and and ok sweet husband, let's get the avil dropping! ^^
thinks new Year ahead yay! *puts her hand on her husband's ,and presses

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:17 am
User Image
Grant

Rodney
Prince of Arendelle, Norway (Anna's Husband)
"Can't you just feel the magic?"

[Kids WB Water Tower]
*Countdown to 2023: 60 Mark*
User Image
Outside the Water Tower, the anvil begins to lower into the 2023 Slot

Snowflake, I'm looking froward to 2023! Grant said to Elsa

*Countdown to 2023: 50 Mark*
Think of so many OOC Games waiting to be played, new couples to meet and PSAs to hear from the Narrator, Anna! Rodney said to Anna

Queentintin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:25 am
User Image

Elsa

Myself as well so looking forward to 2023 , heart
thinks Princess Elsa as she watches the Anvil drop slowly

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:27 am
User Image
Grant

Rodney
Prince of Arendelle, Norway (Anna's Husband)
"Can't you just feel the magic?"

[Kids WB Water Tower]

User Image
*Countdown to 2023: 50 Mark*
Think of so many OOC Games waiting to be played, new couples to meet and PSAs to hear from the Narrator, Anna! Rodney said to Anna

Queentintin

OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces