Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:04 pm
Hello, My name is Elaine(Zelliz) I am stepping up as Vice Caption for the Geezer Guild.
I am Lil Brats IRL daughter. She has been inactive as have most everyone else. I am proud to step up and take the reins in my moms absence.
I will be cleaning out join requests and attempting to revive the guild to the best of my ability.
Please bare with me through this change and I hope you'll accept me as one of your own.

- Lovingly Elaine. ♥

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:50 pm
Hello I am Queenie or tintin, , it's good your bringing life to the guild =)
good news heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:51 pm
Queentintin
good news heart

Hello! It's nice to meet you Tintin. I look forward to having you around biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:00 pm
Zelliz
Queentintin
good news heart

Hello! It's nice to meet you Tintin. I look forward to having you around biggrin

hI , same here, I"ll try and post some more =)  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:01 pm
Queentintin
Zelliz
Queentintin
good news heart

Lil Brat and I will be going through threads this weekend and sorting everything out and figuring out what needs to be locked and called old, and what threads to refresh and bring back to life. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:16 pm
Zelliz
Queentintin
Zelliz
Queentintin
good news heart

Lil Brat and I will be going through threads this weekend and sorting everything out and figuring out what needs to be locked and called old, and what threads to refresh and bring back to life. c:

sounds good =)  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:49 pm
Hi heart
Its nice to see life in here again. I just recently came back to gaia this year, then my year went crazy, but I try to come in for at least dailies.

You have a lot of threads to go through.. eek But I am excited to see what evolves from the process.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:22 pm
iggies
Hi heart
Its nice to see life in here again. I just recently came back to gaia this year, then my year went crazy, but I try to come in for at least dailies.

You have a lot of threads to go through.. eek But I am excited to see what evolves from the process.

My mom and I are pretty excited about getting things back up and running ♡  

Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:26 pm
Zelliz
iggies
Hi heart

My mules and I are ready to see the outcome! I wish I could say put me to work, but this year has undone anything remotely looking like a schedule.
Tell your mom welcome back and its good to see from you both again  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:45 pm
iggies
Zelliz
iggies
Hi heart

My mules and I are ready to see the outcome! I wish I could say put me to work, but this year has undone anything remotely looking like a schedule.
Tell your mom welcome back and its good to see from you both again

She said "Hello! And thank you!" We look forward to seeing the guild alive again.

Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100

Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:41 pm
Everything has been put on hold with sorting through topics while my mom fights the icky crud she got recently. We will pick back up with it when she recovers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:59 pm
Zelliz
Everything has been put on hold with sorting through topics while my mom fights the icky crud she got recently. We will pick back up with it when she recovers.

(iggies mule) I hope your mom feels better soon. Rest and fluids! We aren't going anywhere except stumbling through life as it throws stuff at us. Take the time you all need heart  

Mayu-Makita

Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:17 am
Mayu-Makita
Zelliz

(iggies mule) I hope your mom feels better soon. Rest and fluids! We aren't going anywhere except stumbling through life as it throws stuff at us. Take the time you all need heart

She is strugglin- Got the good old Rona. Hopefully she kicks its butt and recovers well.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:58 pm
Zelliz
Mayu-Makita
Zelliz

She is strugglin- Got the good old Rona. Hopefully she kicks its butt and recovers well.

Awww hope she feels better soon!

It'll be nice to see some life back in these parts... I disappeared for a looooong time but prior to that this was always my favourite place to hang out heart  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:58 am
FallenSammy
Zelliz
Mayu-Makita
Zelliz

Awww hope she feels better soon!

It'll be nice to see some life back in these parts... I disappeared for a looooong time but prior to that this was always my favourite place to hang out heart

She's got the great ole covid. She's struggling with lack of taste and smell. Apparently food textures aren't great.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff