Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:32 am
Rizrael
Hello, hello. Returning for the... fifth? time now after yet another hiatus. I figured it was time to join since I've been eligible for a while.

Hello and Welcome! It is so nice to have people join and to get new members. yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:33 am
LadyJ86
No matter how many times I quit, I just keep coming back. Gaia is like my decompression sandbox. I'll find something to do.

I feel this so hard xd
I always end up back here and just buying and selling things or buying art. 3nodding

Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:36 am
Zelliz
Rizrael
Hello, hello. Returning for the... fifth? time now after yet another hiatus. I figured it was time to join since I've been eligible for a while.

Hello and Welcome! It is so nice to have people join and to get new members. yum_puddi

With how quiet Gaia seems now it'll be good to be part of a community (and should hopefully help keep me from taking long hiatuses again). For the longest time I was mostly a lurker and just popping into random threads, not really settling in any one place for long.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:40 am
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael

With how quiet Gaia seems now it'll be good to be part of a community (and should hopefully help keep me from taking long hiatuses again). For the longest time I was mostly a lurker and just popping into random threads, not really settling in any one place for long.

That makes sense. The captain is my IRL mom, so I've been apart of this guild a long time even when I wasn't old enough. The guilds gone quiet, with quite a few people having passed away or just no longer active, so we plan to hopefully get this bad boy up and running again. It's just finding time in both our very hectic schedules. We do really look forward to you being here and seeing the impact you will make to the community and those around us.

Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:50 am
Zelliz
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael

That makes sense. The captain is my IRL mom, so I've been apart of this guild a long time even when I wasn't old enough. The guilds gone quiet, with quite a few people having passed away or just no longer active, so we plan to hopefully get this bad boy up and running again. It's just finding time in both our very hectic schedules. We do really look forward to you being here and seeing the impact you will make to the community and those around us.

It's really interesting to see an interest like this being passed on. Who introduced who to the site first?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:19 am
Zelliz
LadyJ86
No matter how many times I quit, I just keep coming back. Gaia is like my decompression sandbox. I'll find something to do.

I feel this so hard xd
I always end up back here and just buying and selling things or buying art. 3nodding

Right? Checking to see who's still here, what's changed, what hasn't. Better than a High School Reunion. xd  

LadyJ86

Devoted Hourglass

13,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Expert Skill 150

Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:38 pm
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael

It's really interesting to see an interest like this being passed on. Who introduced who to the site first?

Oddly enough, My older sister introduced both of us to gaia I believe xd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:48 pm
Zelliz
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael

Oh cool! An old friend of mine introduced me to it  

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:01 pm
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael

Makes sense! I've made a lot of friends over the years on gaia, its always been my go to even if I neglect it from time to time 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:16 pm
Zelliz
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael

Makes sense! I've made a lot of friends over the years on gaia, its always been my go to even if I neglect it from time to time 3nodding

It's nice to come back and have it still feel familiar. Feels like home in a sense to be honest.  

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:26 pm
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael

It's nice to come back and have it still feel familiar. Feels like home in a sense to be honest.

When things get super stressful or when I'm uncomfortable with the change around me, gaia is a good go to for that. They never change which is ideal for those who struggle with change.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:43 pm
Zelliz
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael

When things get super stressful or when I'm uncomfortable with the change around me, gaia is a good go to for that. They never change which is ideal for those who struggle with change.

Extremely accurate, although for a while I wasn't coming on even while stressed. I should have, it probably would have helped  

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:50 pm
Rizrael
Extremely accurate, although for a while I wasn't coming on even while stressed. I should have, it probably would have helped

Makes sense honestly... It's very comforting even if you're only on for a little bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:54 pm
Zelliz
Rizrael

Makes sense honestly... It's very comforting even if you're only on for a little bit.

Yeah, even if just to lurk and do the games. The simplicity of it is a welcome escape when things get complicated irl  

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Zelliz
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:03 pm
Rizrael
Zelliz
Rizrael

Yeah, even if just to lurk and do the games. The simplicity of it is a welcome escape when things get complicated irl

I play a lot more now if i'm not on FF14 to avoid my real life situation.

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff