Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:02 pm

Welcome to my Faekat Home!

Any and all of my Faekats are always open to RP. Anyone who is noted as Single is open for mate offers! While some personalities are open to flinging, not all of them are -- and I tend to prefer long-term stories and romances as opposed to flings.

I also love non-romantic RPs, including friends, best friends, enemies, family and kin, as well as any other type. I'm very open so even if my plots don't work with yours, if you think a character would fit one of yours stories -- please let me know! I'm very eager to make things work!

A Few Notes

• I am a slow RPer. I can take some time to tag as my job usually leaves me exhausted during the week and muses don't always cooperate on the weekend. However, I will strive to tag though, and don't mind reminders!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:17 pm
Rp Logs

Melpomene x Benny (Estelle) - START
Melpomene x Rebellio (Aria)
Melpomene x KT - START
Blacklight x Glorietta (Aria) - START
Oberon x Micky (Seu) - START
X x Micky (Seu) - START
Vespara x Coco (Noir Songbird) - START
Niamh x Icicle Dream (Noir Songbird) - START [Tremere Fun / possible ship]

- - - -

Interesting Links:
Caius: Toreador Disciple of Grendel  

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:28 am
Concepts & Future Custom Ideas

Some of these are contests I didn't win, but still would like to pursue the character through customs or re-work them!

Miriel - Ancillae Kiasyd [This is from the Elder contest, but I can easily re-work her into an ancilla.

Vampire’s Name: Miriel
Vampire’s Personality: Miriel is, first and foremost, a lady. She is tall, she is polite, and she is a vessel of endless patience and propriety. While she is known to enjoy the preservation of rank in company, and has every expectation of being treated like the great lady she is, Miriel is not so blind to know that their ways are old fashioned, and all but extinct in the current world. Compared to other clans, her politeness and seemingly genteel nature must be foreign indeed -- but she has little intention of letting the shades of Kiasyd be polluted by others disgrace. Let them be wild and bestial -- you will find no such temper in Miriel, and she expects those in her company to behave with effortless grace and charm.

So it is, Miriel speaks as she moves, quietly, but with an enchanting presence. She doesn't walk so much as glide over the earth, often with a book or scroll in hand. She is always presentable, even when feeding, and is known to be nothing but politeness in company. In fact, Miriel is a bit of an outlier -- while many Kiasyd prefer their solitude, Miriel is a touch more sociable than some of her kin. She enjoys meeting others, even from outside her clan, and would much rather have a charge to fuss over, or a childer to teach for she is quite eager to mold a future generation. She is, perhaps, in her way, a touch more maternal which makes her position as elder quite fitting While many Kiasyd are known to abandon their childer quickly to return to their studies, Miriel finds great satisfaction in hosting them, and encouraging a love for knowledge and all things arcane. Oh, she will shoo them off in due time, once she’s had her fill of their knowledge, and trained them properly, certain of their place in the world – but where others run their childer off in a short amount of time, Miriel is known to take a little extra time and care. She still prefers ample time to read, study, and might go days or weeks on her own – but she is attentive with childer, despite it being a bit singular among her Clan.

However sociable she might be known to be, Miriel is a clever creature. Knowledge is power, and she is powerful indeed. She enjoys alchemy, and has little problem experimenting on various Fae in Faetasia; beware the ignorant who return home with her, for they will surely be bottled up, and turned into a mixer or used in some sort of experiment. She hates to drink from the same Fae twice, and much prefers to mix up her meals when she feeds.

Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Miriel looks for individuals who are studios in nature, and above all else, polite. For you see, dear reader, it is the gentleman and gentlewoman that draw's Miriel's attention, and is the first test. The mind can always be taught -- but a temper can rarely be tamed.

If they pass her test of politeness, she will then try to find out their hobbies. Are they interested in learning, are they interested in knowledge, teaching, or are they exceptionally bright and studious? She greatly favors those who are professors, instructors, masters of knowledge, languages, and other studies. While she prefers a more learned individual, she is aware that some clever and self-taught minds were not afforded such opportunities; therefor, from time to time, Miriel might find herself drawn to an individual who is more self-taught or not, perhaps, in a traditional line of work or study. if there is a clear drive to learn and know more, and they are of impeccable temperament, Miriel might consider them, to grant them an opportunity they otherwise lacked.

Needless to say, Miriel is quite choosey about who she might embrace and she will no embrace at all if one lacks in any one department. She wants individuals with drive, a scholarly thirst, and propriety. Manners maketh man, perhaps, but manners also maketh a Kiasyd.

Roisin Malkavian Ancilla or Neonate [Created originally for the DoG contest, but I can easily break it up/tweak it to be a random Malk instead]

Vampire’s Name: Roisin
Visual Concept: I suspect I would see her on an Elder Pure or Elder Baddie lines. I see her as some sort of bloody Lolita style. Link -- very pale, with a pale but cute dress, covered in blood. I see her as having either white, black, or red hair -- and some sort of makeup similar to this Link. However, there's a lot of freedom in her design.
Vampire’s Personality:
Roisin is small in stature, easily overlooked, but has quite a large personality. To those who didn't know her, they might think her of a different clan, with her sweet smiles, and endearing requests. She is sociable, seemingly breezy in nature, and always looking for new friends to invite to her tea parties. But very quickly, those who speak to her find that she truly isn't quite all there.

As a Malkavian, is that really a surprise?

Roisin is known for hosting parties, and invites (or in some cases, simply abducts) individuals to fill the empty seats. Additionally, she has a court of stuffed animals and even some dolls, and she takes their counsel regularly. They whisper secrets to her, things only she hears, and she converses with them as if they were alive -- perhaps in her world, they are. They help guide her through trials, and are often judge and jury to those caught in Roisin's coils. Sometimes her friends seem to tell her nothing but nonsense, or might set her off laughing and giggling in delight; other times, somehow, they seem to tell her exactly what she needs to know; a parcel of information, some sort of insight, or even perhaps a whisper of the future -- while she is not a typical diviner, it is clear Roisin has a gift, and during her youth, centuries ago, she was once sought out for her visions. Now, instead of living life on display as an oracle, or locked up in some asylum to be studied, she has parties -- and grand parties at that. A broken clock is right twice a day, after all, and even Roisin's conversations with her plushies might yield important and imperative advice.

Not everyone gets council with her or her plushies. Just as not everyone can be invited to her tea parties, one must usually play the game to get the invite.
It is the hot ticket, as far as she's concerned and there is little rhyme or reason on who she decides to invite -- perhaps she liked the color of your hair, or thought you reminded her of the smell of cheese, or because of the time of night and way you were facing... Other times, it's clear she's chosen individuals for a higher purpose or reason. Her parties aren't always deranged. Sometimes, she is quite severe and lucid and knows exactly why she's there, and why others have been invited. It's always a bit of a surprise -- you never quite know what you'll get with Roisin.

For those who are invited, those who please Roisin and her stuffed animal court, are served all sorts of delightful goodies, while those who do not, might be released with little more than "Shoo, shoo" or could well be attacked and ripped into pieces, depending on the day. Some of her plushies are more macabre and sadistic than others, and Roisin doesn't wish for her guests to take it personally.

Generally good-natured and happy, when she isn't involved with her court, Roisin is known to be a sunbeam. She doesn't appear to have much by way of temper or grudge, but she also has a tendency not to forget. Some might think her lackadaisical in nature, and perhaps that's true -- but she drifts through life with nary a care or worry. She loves her life, and is always excited to meet or bump into others, and for good reason.

The reality is, for those who truly get to understand Roisin -- she doesn't believe she exists. None of them do. She believes she's simply the daydream of some fanciful being -- perhaps Grendel himself? As far as she's concerned, what happens to her and her people is Grendel's wish. Those who are not with her immediately are thought to simply no longer exist; and those who do show up, show up because Grendel is imagining it so. They are all nothing but a dream, and she has accepted this; everything that happens to her is because the great Vampire God wishes is. As it stands, everything she does is because of his wish, as is every consequence. What is consequence to Roisin? Nothing. If one dies on her watch, than they die for Grendel imagined them doing so; and if one lives, than they live, for the great God imagined that, too. She has no shame, has no regret, for her life is not her own. Everything she does, she excuses for the great God's will -- but that includes her own vices, her own pratfalls and whims. Long has she forgotten her days as a mortal -- it's just a dream, a fiction. All of it.

On the one hand, this makes Roisin a bit of a wild card. On the other, is makes her a liability -- but isn't that every Malkavian?

That said, Roisin is quite an ancient being though, and though she has moments where you can tell she is vapid, and a few cards short of a full deck -- she also has moments of absolute clarity. Perhaps more so than some Malkavs, there are days when she is as ruthless as any vampire, and though she still lives in the dream, she takes a more active role. She relies less on the whispers of her plushie court, and more on her skills and knowledge. Sometimes, she seems close to remembering her full potential and power, and she might surprise those who underestimate her skills.

But always, she lives in a dream, and soon enough, the clarity will pass, and Roisin returns to her place in the great fantasy.

[[OOCly, if Seu is agreeable, I feel like she will believe she nothing but a fiction made up by Grendel himself. If not, I will just have her believe it's some other NPC being or person or vampire out there. Maybe someone named Buttons, haha...]]

Motivations and Goals: Mostly, her motivation is to have some absolutely smashing tea parties -- perhaps even literally. She wants the crème-de-la-crème to join her and her plushie court. Blood biscuits, anyone? (Is that baked blood or just red clay? Both? Maybe both. Probably both. Don't eat it.)

On her more lucid days, she might well understand her position...as well as a Malkavian can. On days she can be reasoned with, she would like to be of use to the Camarilla. She would like to seek out more Malkavians, her childer or that of others -- as it is in these moments she remembers what she too soon will forget -- that there are those out there who were turned and cast out or cast away. How many has the clan lost simply because they never realized they created them in the first place?

I also feel like she would wish to find some way to ease the derangements of her Clan, if at all possible. Not necessarily remove it entirely, but perhaps to help those in her Clan have a few more nights or regular clarity. Surely, that could be beneficial, couldn't it? (Of course, Roisin still won't believe she suffers any form of derangement, even at her most lucid -- but she will realize that those in her clan might need a little lucidity to be a more effective. I feel like the derangement is very Malkavian, so would not think of lifting it fully, but perhaps something interesting could be done -- making it worse, making it better, changing it a little so it's lest spot-on-World of Darkness and more Faetasian.)

Prompt Response: (Reply to the RP prompt as your Disciple. How do they feel about Grendel’s offer? Why are they accepting? Do they have any particular ambitions for their new power?)

Roisin was sitting at the head of a long table, sipping on a small cup of vitae freshly poured out from the neck of one of her victims. Her court sat before her, each plushie and doll in its proper place. Some of them had buttons for eyes, and besides patches of old blood stains, looked relatively new; others were missing eyes, or stuffing, or limbs, and were more than a little ragged. All of them were turned towards Roisin, as if waiting for her speak.

Instead, the pale-haired vampire simply hummed to herself, pausing now and then to wrap a curl of hair around her pale finger, or spin it idly in her cup of tea. "Yes, yes, soon, soon," she spoke sweetly to one in her court. If Roisin noticed the emptiness in her hall, it didn't show. What she saw behind her eyes were for her and her alone.

So it was, when Grendel appeared in all his shadowed glory, and moved toward her, she hardly seemed to notice. She kept humming, and her eyes seemed to move through the god, perhaps unseeing, or perhaps, visioning something else entirely. It was difficult to say with the other. "What was that? She asked, leaning down so she might place her ear against the button nose of what might have been some sort of bedraggled bear.

Only then, did her eyes grow wide, and she looked upon Grendel with new clarity. "Oh!" She gasped, before she smiled a brilliant, beautiful smile. "Oh, the guest of honor has arrived!" She clapped her clawed hands, and stood in all her small-statured glory.

Bowing deep and low, long tendrils of hair pooling around the cracked table and floor, she looked back up a Grendel, as if struck. "How good of you to come, how good of you -- tea?" She asked, lifting a pot of vitae that ran slowly out of a few chips and cracks. That it had already formed a puddle didn't seem to bother Roisin -- her offer was sincere.

"I had wondered when a new figment might appear -- I had visions of a great guest, but could never see their face. But it's you, yes it's you, you, you, you," she chirped, eyes bright and wonderous. Whether she truly understood that she spoke to the god of vampires was questionable - but she did understand that he was great and greater still than her own, silly, self.

Pouring Grendel a cup regardless of his answer, she sat down and smiled back at the other.

Had she heard him? Again, it seemed a questionable thing... and it was only when she took a sip of her own cup of vitae that she set it down and laughed. There was something delightful, but something vicious within that laugh, and once again, her eyes seemed to lose the veil of vapidness as she looked upon him. "Such an honor -- but a Queen must hear from her court. Darlings?" She asked, turning away from Grendel to peek at the little faces.

A frayed and eyeless doll had turned and was now staring at Grendel...perhaps it had been that way from the start.

Once again, she leaned down to confer with her companions. "We'll discuss the finger incident later, Kitten," Roisin spoke to a white furred plushie. "And of course, if I am promoted, so must you all be. It does sound a delightful change, doesn't it? And life is nothing if not change," she mused thoughtfully, once more twirling her hair in her finger.

"Think of what we could accomplish," she mused, and the parties, such parties!!

"Then it is decided. If the great god wishes to promote us, than let it be so. I'm happy to serve," she confirmed, giving Grendel another low bow. "The great creator wishes to send me red-haired company, and now envisions me in a new role -- how droll! More tea?"

Vampire’s Name: Caius
Vampire’s Personality: Caius might be ancient, but like any good Toreador, he has kept up with the changes of the world, as well as the latest fashions. Makeup, clothing, sculpting, painting -- these are all used to express himself, as well as to create social commentary on the world, and the Masquerade surrounding him. His life is both pain and pleasure, and he is more than happy to seduce others into the degenerates games.

Artistry aside, Caius is a vain creature, and could be considered shallow, at that. He loves beauty, as any Toreador might, and has little trouble casting quick judgment on those who fail to meet his standards. Beauty in everything, is his motto, and he does his best to live it. While he might not like the grotesque or those who are plain, he has lived long enough to know that such shameful things have a purpose -- to all the better highlight the beauty that surrounds them. That said, he is old enough to understand the art of tact -- he is all smiles, all honeyed-sweetness, and rarely is a negative word heard that isn't in a private conversation. He knows the power of tact, and know how to use and manipulate those around him to his best advantage.

Generally speaking, Caius is a social-butterfly. He prides himself in getting along with many, even those he disagrees with. He has a love for fine things, is a great benefactor of the arts, and has great pride in terms of rubbing elbows with mortals on the regular. He is not so proud, even if many out there are well beneath him. However, Caius is not to be trifled with, and his friendship could just as easily be turned on in an instance. During his youth he might have been thought of as flighty, but with age and power and time, he might instead be called a mercurial being, whose favor might dry up as quickly as the acrylics on canvas.

He is less catty than some of the youth, having outgrown some of it with age and experience. He also has more of an open mind than some of his fellow ancients. However, he has not forgotten nor likely forgiven those who have slighted him or his kin. There are plenty he would happily see fail or meet their Final Death, some of whom he smiles readily at, and might even call friend.

As it is, Caius enjoys the games of social propriety, though with the title of Disciple, he may become less a player and more an observer, to see which Guilds and circles rise up, and which ones fall and fail. There will be other muses to catch his eye as a Disciple, and he is certain that such power and prestige will open new doors for him and the clan. He is here to serve Grendel's wishes, but also here to ensure the Toreador's power and influence grows.

Motivations and Goals: Some might write the Toreador off, but Caius can't help but revel in their power; one small word, one gesture, one remark, might be the demise of another. Power doesn't always require brute strength; the pen, as they say, is mightier than the sword. With his newfound power, he hopes to help grow the clan, and showcase their skills. Some might write them off as being obsessive degenerates, but Caius knows the true power of the clan.

He might well try to stop some of the infighting that's known to happen among the Toreador -- even as his position might flame the fans of it, given his opinions and beliefs in what makes art art.

I could see him also wanting to build more safe-havens and larger, more spectacular places for Elysium. Sure, it's self-serving as the Toreador have always reveled in the tradition, but perhaps a few more hubs on Faetasia would be beneficial for all.

... he also really wants to paint Grendel. Probably Ravnos too. You can't blame the fellow for being inspired, can you? A god comes down from on high, can you expect a Toreador not to find a new muse?

Prompt Response: "Stop, darling, freeze," the words fell from his lips before he could stop them. It was less a command, and more a carnal plea, one born out of pure passion -- for the way the light hit the god, the way the shadows fell off his form and tangled, and writhed around him struck Caius as something beautiful. "Hold that pose," he half begged.

It wasn't just Grendel's power, though the feel of his godliness was enough to make any vampire, of any age, or experience, feel as if they were nothing more potent than worms within the earth. It wasn't simply because he was, as a god, perfection incarnate -- no, it was more than that. Before him was a living masterpiece, and Caius could only drink in the vision, even as his hands scrambled to find brush and canvas. Art above, this was not a moment he wished to forget, and he knew, if he did not get the others likeness down now, he would waste away trying to mimic such beauty. Even now, Caius knew he would fail to throw paint on canvas perfectly -- but his obsession, his muse, did not care for such things. He was old, ancient even, and had felt the push and pull of the muses throughout the centuries. He'd even spent some time suffering burnout, before crawling his way back to his social circles and his cliques, finding new inspiration in his paintings depicting the suffering souls of those who lived at the very bottom.

But Grendel, all power, here in his presence? This was a new type of art, and beauty was too ugly and basic a word to describe the vision before him.

Art was life, and for an undead being, he couldn't help but be consumed by it. However, Caius was older than some of those in his Clan, and it took great restraint to force himself to stop throwing the reds and blacks and greys on the canvas. "Your terrible beauty, your power, your presence-- how could one not be moved?" He asked, not quite a question for the god, but truly inquiring that of the world around them.

He was but a slave to his muses, after all... but that did not mean he could not fight them from time to time.

Purple and teal eyes tore away from the canvas -- Caius had not forgotten the reason for the God's visit, and did not wish to offend. Even as he'd painted, he'd pondered the words, the offering. His vanity couldn't help but be stroked as Grendel sought him out, had confessed to watching him. He had toiled and worked hard; he might have run into burn out, might have had to claw his way back up the ranks over the centuries -- but he had done so, and was all the stronger for it. There was art, not just in canvas, and clay, but in classes, and cliques -- and to be offered to be a Disciple -- well -- what Toreador would turn such an offer down?

On the other hand, he was no fool. Everybody had and angle, and that must include the great Grendel. While the offering was all things temptation, Caius wasn't ready to simply agree without giving it good thought -- no matter the time limit placed by the other. What were a few moments to an immortal being? To Caius, they were imperative -- just as paint often dried a different color than when it was first applied, so Caius needed that time to think.

"I am sure many would have claimed it immediately, without a moment's thought, especially among my kith and kin," he mused, watching the way Grendel's shadows twisted and formed. How terrible. How beautiful. How he wished to study the god further, and continue his artistry. "The offering is deliciously tempting, but good art must never be rushed."

So it was, Grendel left him to consider his offer. Caius had questions, of course... but did those questions outweigh the he offer? What would Grendel ask of him specifically? And how might Clan Toreador, best serve his interests? In fact, what were the interests of a vampire god, anyway? What sort of trick might lie behind the offer? Not, of course, that Caius was wary -- but it did require valuable thought.

Then again, if he didn't take the offer, who in the Clan would? How Caius snarled at the thought of some of the most gauche and obnoxious members. Pour painters; techno musicians, modern art. Bah. Some had embraced the newer works, and while Caius didn't take offense to all the new media, he much preferred more tangible arts, such as paints, sculpture, and fashion. If he did not accept the offer, than who would? Some other upstart in his circle? Or some of his old rivals? While the Toreador were known for their social graces, there was no denying the cattiness and pettiness that ran through their undead hearts. Jealousy, envy, and a need to climb his way up the most elite of his kin helped him secure an answer -- for while he had questions, it was better to accept than not.

He had lived a long life. What new inspirations and gossip would arise with him at the helm, and as a Disciple of the God? What new muses might he or the Clan discover, with all this newfound power? And what might he finally be able to achieve? There was much he wanted to do, new galleries to create, new places to build Elysium. To finally be recognized for what he was worth... and to be able to help bring the Toreador into a brighter, more fantastic future?

By the time Grendel returned, he had his answer. "You make an offer no Toreador could refuse," he finally spoke, dipping his head to the god. His smile was sincere though, his fangs gleaming beneath his painted black lips. "And I am, if nothing else, a Toreador. I accept, though I do have questions. Do you have time for a bit of brunch, darling?" Though his painting was not finished, he would slave over it in days to come, as the muses gripped him.

Besides, becoming a Disciple had another perk. Perhaps, with time, he might get closer to capturing even a fraction of the red-head's prowess in some tangible, physical medium.

He had a new muse now.

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Mates
Lissia (Uta) x Shiba (KTqueen) - Needs Agreement

Elaheh (Uta) x Svetlana (Kyu) - Needs Agreement

Marashino (Uta) x Devon (Kyu) - Needs Agreement

Sanguis (Uta) x Umbra (Cheri) - Needs Agreement

Vinny (Uta) x Claudius (Cheri) - Agreement Made

Edgelord (Uta) x Kazuki-Ouji (Noir Songbird) - Needs Agreement

Calliope (Uta) x Degan (DragonaOrdon) - Needs Agreement

Dire (Kyu) x Nicker (Uta) - Need Agreement

Flings
Kujata (Uta) x Daisy (Livarian) - Needs Agreement

WIPS:
Many Demon who seduces others in Manly Ways (KT boy's OTP) -- KT is Creating / Custom
Fiore Della Passaglia (Single aka Sad Mew Mew) - Obtained - Need to Finish Designing
Apollogique

----
Plot Pets I Need
Sugar Daddy Vampire (Kaveh's OTP) -- Need to Custom
Demon Hottie for Azrath (Liv's Elder's OTP) -- Need to Custom
Badass Biker Brujah Chick (Spell's Disciple OTP) -- Need to Custom
Pissy Baali (For Kinu's Demon?) -- Need to Custom
Rosselini (Male) + Roses (Single) -- Need to Custom
Melpomene's Unknown Siblings - Need to Custom  
BREEDING
Owner Usernames: Uta & Cheri
Breeding's for the Month (For Both Owners): 4/5 and 3/5
Parent 1: User Image
Parent 2: User Image
Breeding Permission: Here
Mated or Fling: Mated
Unedited/Edited: Unedited
Number of Eggs: 2
Prefer Growing or Adult Only: CC
Fertility Demi Blessing: N/A
Proof of Blessing: N/A
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the breeding: Yes
Additional Notes: <3

----

[BREEDING
Owner Usernames: Livarian and Uta
Breeding's for the Month (For Both Owners): 5/5 and 3/5
Unedited/Edited: Unedited
Number of Eggs: 2
Prefer Growing or Adult Only: CC

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:13 pm
Vampire’s Name: Miriel
Vampire’s Personality: Miriel is, first and foremost, a lady. She is tall, she is polite, and she is a vessel of endless patience and propriety. While she is known to enjoy the preservation of rank in company, and has every expectation of being treated like the great lady she is, Miriel is not so blind to know that their ways are old fashioned, and all but extinct in the current world. Compared to other clans, her politeness and seemingly genteel nature must be foreign indeed -- but she has little intention of letting the shades of Kiasyd be polluted by others disgrace. Let them be wild and bestial -- you will find no such temper in Miriel, and she expects those in her company to behave with effortless grace and charm.

So it is, Miriel speaks as she moves, quietly, but with an enchanting presence. She doesn't walk so much as glide over the earth, often with a book or scroll in hand. She is always presentable, even when feeding, and is known to be nothing but politeness in company. In fact, Miriel is a bit of an outlier -- while many Kiasyd prefer their solitude, Miriel is a touch more sociable than some of her kin. She enjoys meeting others, even from outside her clan, and would much rather have a charge to fuss over, or a childer to teach for she is quite eager to mold a future generation. She is, perhaps, in her way, a touch more maternal which makes her position as elder quite fitting While many Kiasyd are known to abandon their childer quickly to return to their studies, Miriel finds great satisfaction in hosting them, and encouraging a love for knowledge and all things arcane. Oh, she will shoo them off in due time, once she’s had her fill of their knowledge, and trained them properly, certain of their place in the world – but where others run their childer off in a short amount of time, Miriel is known to take a little extra time and care. She still prefers ample time to read, study, and might go days or weeks on her own – but she is attentive with childer, despite it being a bit singular among her Clan.

However sociable she might be known to be, Miriel is a clever creature. Knowledge is power, and she is powerful indeed. She enjoys alchemy, and has little problem experimenting on various Fae in Faetasia; beware the ignorant who return home with her, for they will surely be bottled up, and turned into a mixer or used in some sort of experiment. She hates to drink from the same Fae twice, and much prefers to mix up her meals when she feeds.

Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?:
Miriel looks for individuals who are studios in nature, and above all else, polite. For you see, dear reader, it is the gentleman and gentlewoman that draw's Miriel's attention, and is the first test. The mind can always be taught -- but a temper can rarely be tamed.

If they pass her test of politeness, she will then try to find out their hobbies. Are they interested in learning, are they interested in knowledge, teaching, or are they exceptionally bright and studious? She greatly favors those who are professors, instructors, masters of knowledge, languages, and other studies. While she prefers a more learned individual, she is aware that some clever and self-taught minds were not afforded such opportunities; therefor, from time to time, Miriel might find herself drawn to an individual who is more self-taught or not, perhaps, in a traditional line of work or study. if there is a clear drive to learn and know more, and they are of impeccable temperament, Miriel might consider them, to grant them an opportunity they otherwise lacked.

Needless to say, Miriel is quite choosey about who she might embrace and she will no embrace at all if one lacks in any one department. She wants individuals with drive, a scholarly thirst, and propriety. Manners maketh man, perhaps, but manners also maketh a Kiasyd.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:07 pm
BREEDING
Owner Usernames: Cheri & Uta
Breeding's for the Month (For Both Owners): 5/5 and 5/5
Parent 1: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Parent 2: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Unedited/Edited: Edited
If parents have unique line art what lines do they revert to: N/A
Number of Eggs (Max 1 for Self Pairs/2 for Standard Pairs without permission): 2
Prefer Growing or Adult Only (Colorist may CC): Adult Only
Gender (Please state who is getting what gender or choose CC): Male
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the breeding: Y
Additional Notes: gaia_moon  

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:10 pm
BREEDING
Breeding's for the Month (For Both Owners): 4/5 for both
Number of Eggs (Max 1 for Self Pairs/2 for Standard Pairs without permission): 2

POLY BREEDING (Must be mated to use Poly Magic)
Owner Usernames: Cheri & Pandiemoniums & Uta
Breeding's for the Month (For Both Owners): 4/5 for Uta, Cher, 5/5 for Pandiemoniums
Parent 1 (Will be on Cooldown after breeding/Can still lend Poly Magic): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Parent 2 (Will be on Cooldown after breeding/Can still lend Poly Magic): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Breeding Permission: Here & here~
Partner/s Lending Poly Magic (Will not be on cooldown after breeding): Anastasia Tussaud
Number of Eggs (Max 1 for Self Pairs/2 for Standard Pairs without permission): 2 -- going to Cheri and Uta
Prefer Growing or Adult Only (Colorist may CC): CC
Gender (Please state who is getting what gender or choose CC): CC both!
Were all owners consulted for use of their Kats in Poly Magic? (Owners must give permission.): Yes - they are mated but certs have not been updated.
Additional Notes:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:47 pm
BREEDING
Mated or Fling: Mate
Gender (Please state who is getting what gender or choose CC): CC

BREEDING
Gender (Please state who is getting what gender or choose CC): Males
Proof of Blessing: [N/A

BREEDING
Owner Usernames: ktqueen & Uta
If parents have unique line art what lines do they revert to:
Gender (Please state who is getting what gender or choose CC): Boy for Uta, Boy for KT

BREEDING
Owner Usernames: Uta & Kyuketsuki06
Mated or Fling: Mates
Gender (Please state who is getting what gender or choose CC): Males for Both

BREEDING
Owner Usernames: Uta & Kyuketsuki06
Mated or Fling: Mates
Gender (Please state who is getting what gender or choose CC): Males for Both

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:34 pm
BREEDING
Owner Usernames: Uta & Pandiemoniums
Gender (Please state who is getting what gender or choose CC): Male for Uta, CC for Andie!
Additional Notes:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:43 pm
BREEDING
Owner Usernames: Noir Songbird & Uta
Breeding's for the Month (For Both Owners): 5/5 and 5/5 (since this is closing in October)
Breeding Permission: Here!
If parents have unique line art what lines do they revert to: Faehorse and Faefox
Prefer Growing or Adult Only (Colorist may CC): Adult only is fine!
Gender (Please state who is getting what gender or choose CC): CC for Song, Male for Uta
Fertility Demi Blessing: Nope
Additional Notes: ❤️

BREEDING

BREEDING
Owner Usernames: Uta & Sylent Nyte
Breeding's for the Month (For Both Owners): 4/5 and 5/5
Prefer Growing or Adult Only (Colorist may CC): Adult
Gender (Please state who is getting what gender or choose CC): Male for both
Additional Notes: heart

BREEDING
Owner Usernames: Uta x Aria Starstone
What lines are the parents on (If known. Please also add this answer for Unique Lined Kats so we know what they revert to): Regular and Maedra
Gender (Please state who is getting what gender or choose CC): CC for both
Additional Notes: <3 P.S. Eudora's actually a Godling/Gen 3 -- the cert is a goof!  

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

♫ Pet Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas