Username: Pinka
Link to Approval: Done on Discord
God's domain: Tailifoes
Description: TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, So many tails all you can see if this guys face just poking out, I dunno how to pull this off. editing tails to cover the hands and body? maybe some halo lights and stars around some of the tails? Headwings depending on how much is covered?
Reference images: Color pallet
Anything else:

God's domain: Binkaes
Description: Shes the Goddess of a very motherly race known for great hugs and kindness, I want her to look super huggable. Maybe edited to be a bit thicker then most Binkaes (look I dunno how thats just the discord joke). Not sure what to do about wings if any, maybe a few on the ears would look nice? A Halo might also be nice~
Reference images: Maybe the ears like this maybe? Hair do whatever you think looks best and cute, I have a few dresses to pick from. Dress one, two, three, four, feel free to play around and change colors and accessories and so on. Color Pallets: One, two (I can't pick, maybe use both?)
Anything else:

God's domain: Original Characters
Description: She is simple, long flowing hair slight rainbow fade on the bottom, simple dress, made of light with extra glowy eyes, simple angelic wings, and dolls that have a single color aura, this is her channeling creativity into ocs, like her sister does to her cosplay dolls.
Reference images: Rough idea, spacey light look, Her 'sister'
Anything else: