• Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:55 am
Will The God Of Faeries Hear My Prayer?
Faekat Name: Sanura
Faekat Alignment: Neutral
Faekat Uncert: .

User Image

---- Optional IC Funl: Sanura was one who believed heavily in the gods and their powers and she knew to treat them with a healthy dose of respect and decorum. With slow, reverent movements she slips her golden anklet from her leg. Staring at it, it felt... not enough. This was not a part of her. There was no sacrifice by offering a piece of gold. Biting her lip in thought, she finally picked up a sharp dagger and raised it above her head. In a slow movement, she brought it down and severed a braid from her dark hair, the beads tinkling as they moved. With a small smile, the Faefox wrapped the braid around the anklet and laid it down as offering.
What does your Faekat leave as an offering to Oberon? A golden anklet wrapped with a braid from her hair, tipped in emerald beads.
What prayer does your Faekat ask Oberon =or= why do they want this blessing? "I wish to better serve the gods. I am a slow mortal, and though I do not envy or covet to be a God, I wish to be able to see from above as a God would. If only to be swift and true in being able to serve...to be a messenger... to be useful."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:53 pm
Faekat Name: Chaos
Faekat Alignment: Ebil
Faekat Uncert: User Image

---- Optional IC Funl: Delete this if you don't want it included!
What does your Faekat leave as an offering to Oberon? A jar of Dragonflies
What prayer does your Faekat ask Oberon =or= why do they want this blessing? "I'd love to speed across the skies like the dragonfly does. Touching the clouds and hover in mid air as I enjoy the wondrous lands below."

Kiara Lime

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:38 pm
Faekat Name: Akiko
Faekat Alignment: Good
Faekat Uncert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---- Optional IC Funl:
What does your Faekat leave as an offering to Oberon? Fireworks rigged to deploy clouds of glitter.
What prayer does your Faekat ask Oberon =or= why do they want this blessing? They just want to be the sparkliest they can be, to shine bright high up in the air just like the fireworks they love.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:38 pm
Faekat Name: Sylas

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:40 am
Faekat Name:Arata

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:41 pm
Faekat Name: Nenji
Faekat Alignment: Neutral

Kiara Lime

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:38 pm
Faekat Name: Toxic Valentine
Faekat Alignment: Ebil
Faekat Uncert:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---- Optional IC Funl:
What does your Faekat leave as an offering to Oberon? Several small bottles with different butterfly wings gracing the corks. The color of the wings is an iridescent version of what's in the bottles. A rainbow of colorful liquids, when shaken or swirled the liquid becomes sparkling and swirling just like the wings on the corks, however as it settles it becomes the simple clear liquid again.
What prayer does your Faekat ask Oberon =or= why do they want this blessing? The blessing she asks for is because of wanting to be able to take flight with her partner. He has often offered to simply take her flying, but she desires to fly beside him, not cradled in his arms.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:12 pm
Faekat Name: Oris
Faekat Uncert:
User Image

---- Optional IC Funl: Oris stands straight-backed in the middle of the temple, just in front of the alter. She stares coldly at the statue of Oberon grandly displayed there, before lowering her head and kneeling in reverence, forehead touching the ground. Oris rises, never looking directly at the statue again in respect. Her tail swishes slowl, impatiently, behind her. She bends, setting down her offering at the base of the glorious statue. Oris has always even spiritual, believing in the power of the gods. She kneels again, sighing silently to the ground.
What does your Faekat leave as an offering to Oberon?: Oris leaves a handcrafted statuette from the FaeDragons’ home island. It is a wooden effigy of an unrecognizable god, gold poured into scores on the face, arms, and along the square base. Perhaps Oberon knows of the god, perhaps not. It is a treasured item to Oris, a reminder of the life she had, the life that got ruined, and the life she escaped.
What prayer does your Faekat ask Oberon =or= why do they want this blessing? Oris wishes to fly along with the males of her race. The race is naturally sexist, but not intentionally. She’s tired of being seen as lesser, despite her superior ability in intelligence-related endeavors. Faery wings will not compare to the leathery dragon wings the men are born with, but she is determined to prove herself.

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

✿ Faekat Staff Shops & Work Journals! ✿

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas