Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:01 pm
She gave a quick smile back, her excitement was adorable, he gave his watch another look before snapped it shut once again and tucking it away. "It didn't say, just that they would find me once we arrived." He said while taking his seat next to her as they waited, he gave a quick look around to his surroundings to see if anyone other then the bartender had taken notice of them, briefly stopping to look at another patron, the death glare he was given soon after confirmed this was not his contact. "Well we are a bit early, they might not even be here yet."

Nekofayre

Seussi

----

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yea that's right, just who the hell did fancy boy over there think he was looking at? If he worked here Karoel won't mind, but clearly he was with someone.. Oh well, back to twirling her expensive drink around and waiting for which ever pretty boy had been so kind as to let her talk his ears off about her problems.. How long had she been going on for? Where had he gotten to? "Meh.. Probably needed a break, can honestly say I don't blame him." She tilted her head back as she finished off her drink and waved the bartender over to get a refill.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:44 pm
User Image

It had been a long, long time since another had heard or even seen Raphael Beau Pre. After his separation from Karoel he had gone into seclusion. Not even allowing his children to find him. He had made a mistake and it had cost him something the vampire had held dear. His family.

The Ravnos Elder stood outside the fancy club staring up at its opulence. This was definitely a place he would have found her if he had been looking for the other vampire.

What was he doing here? Did she want to squabble over something she felt he owed her? That might have been the case but he was tired of that s**t. Slipping his hands into his long black cloak Raphael Beau Pre turned to face the street, stopping himself and turning back around to head inside the club.

He was greeted with luxury. Something he was not among often. He pushed through the hallway and into the main lobby which lead off into different areas, such as the bar. It was easy enough to see into. Glass walls made it so. And there sitting on a stool there she was. He froze but then brushed it away as he slipped into the bar and quietly onto the stool next to hers. “Vodka dry.” His voice was a deep rumble. It was almost as if he hadn’t spoken to another soul in years.

Pinka

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:28 pm
She swirled her empty glass in front of her, trying to create the illusion of being lost in thought. This day, this moment had played out in her head nearly on a loop for the past few years, ending in hundreds of different ways.. Well a couple of them where no longer an option given that her glass remained empty. For the best.. 'Don't make a scene' a small voice still screamed inside her.

Well as interesting as watching the droplets roll around the bottom of the glass was there was no more delaying.. Hundred of different ways but yet none of the chosen words where coming to her.. Maybe just looking at him would be enough of a start for now. Placing her distraction down she turned just enough to see if he was looking at her.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:21 pm
Raphael didn’t look at her. Not at first. It was too painful to see her beautiful pale face there in the warm golden light of the club. Instead he focused on his drink when it arrived. A claw swirling it before lifting it to his lips and taken by a few long gulps. Settling the glass back down in the bar.

He heard her shift in her seat. She was looking at him as his throat tightened up nstantly. What was he going to say?

This meeting could go any hundred of ways and none of them seemed to leave to where he wanted. He had become a pessimist over the years A red eye hidden partially by blond hair slid to the side to regard her. But that was a mistake. He shouldn’t of come here. “Karoel….”

Pinka

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:30 pm
Before she could say anything her freshly prepared drink was in front of her..after a few swirls.. she took a sip, the desire to not be banned from what was becoming one of her favorite locations just wasn't worth whatever cathartic release seeing him wear it would have given her. Also maybe she just wasn't as angry as she was back when that was plan A on her list of thing to do if she ever saw him again. Also that was just cliche thing a dumb child would do.

And lost in thought again, he's waiting for a reply, but what do you even say to someone when yes he turned you away but its not like anything you did helped when the s**t storm went down, oh yes, all that screaming was very constructive, breaking most of the contents of the china cabinet on your way out, very rational and classy.

Ok response time "..Raphael." she sighed and turned more toward him. Quickly looking him over for any changes, the where there if only subtly, nothing like her.. Shes certain she had wings on her head last time she saw him. Reaching up to where shes almost positive one used to be she lets out a slightly amused chuckle "Oh it has been awhile hasn't it.."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:43 am
* Rosemarie watches her mate snap the watch closed. " are you nervous? I think its a good opportunity and i will stand behind you my love always." *she watches him and smiles she love him so much.* after a little while she watches the patrons before looking around again at space she felt so gritty and excited* " are all clubs like this one?"

pinka

Seussi

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:41 am
He wasn’t sure what kind of reply he was going to get and was o Lu mildly surprised when she seemed civil. That was unlike her. Karoel had been fiery and that was one of the things he had lived and hated about her. Other disaster she had left in her wake as she left screaming from his life, he could still see it now

The Vodka felt bitter on his tongue.

Settling his cup down once more he finally turned to her slightly. Pushing back his long black coat. “It has been very long yes…” Claws ran through his blond hair before that hand settled on the rim of his cup, a claw tapping impatiently against it. “What do you want this time, Karoel? I don’t have anything to give you. You already took everything I had and more..” Raphael tried to keep the bitterness out of his voice. Their children were the exception though. They had tried to rally around him and while he appreciated the effort none of their soothing words or care could coax him from the darkness.

Pinka

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:55 pm
She let a sigh, there it was, she didn't even have to do a thing to be accused. "What makes you think I need anything? I've adjusted to solitude quite well, this place being an exception of course, lovely charming people.." she scanned the room for the young man she paid to be interested whatever she felt like going on about, but he seemed to still be on his break, damn..she let out a frustrated groan.

Wait, why was he even here, wasn't she doing him a huge favor by staying away and keeping quiet? Wasn't this better for the children? Gods know only one of them would speak to her for awhile until that was put to an end by his mate.. Why was he here now after all this time.. Maybe he'd heard how far she'd fallen.. Well lets make him get to the point "..How much do you know already." her smile faded as she braced herself for gloating or pity.

Yayoi

---------------

Linus had his attention divided a few ways now, watching out for the one who summoned him, whatever the hell was going on across the bar, noting exit routes, and what his lovely wife was asking him, whoever it was that wish to speak with him better be ok with the fact she was accompanying him, they where a packaged deal after all. "Nervous? Not at all, at least not about this meeting.." Hmm, no they seemed to be keeping their voices down he turned to face her more to focus more on her.

"Hmm, I think comparing this to other clubs might be considered a crime, it's certainly the nicest place I've been to." And that was saying something. "Theres also clubs that focus more on dancing, loud music and all that, but.." He wrinkled his nose a bit thinking about them. "I'm more comfortable somewhere like this."

Nekofayre

Seussi

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:43 am
Raphael didn’t reply right away. Lifting two fingers for another vodka. As soon as the fresh drink came he lifted it to his lips but paused. “And yet….here you are. Clanless. Doesn’t seem very well off to me.” He took a long sip and settled the cup on the bar between his claws.

The Elder didn’t know much more than that. The children talked about their mother in passing but that was early on. Now they barely spoke of her at all. And he didn’t have the energy to keep tabs on what Karoel was doing. Why would he? They weren’t mates anymore that was clear enough and he was no live sick puppy on her heels. No.

“Despite whar you might think I know very little of your movements.” The male shrugged. “I have my own problems.”

Pinka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:33 am
"You know the highlights then, the princess lost her crown..I went home, they tried, maybe, I tried, maybe, but in the end it was once again better for the family to just pay me to leave.." she throws her head back and finishes her nearly full drink in one go, waving the bartender off, nearly at her limit for both drinks and this conversation. "Heh..' she gritted her teeth remembering her favorite parts "She said she was tired of wasting the money on perfume, not enough of it to cover up the stench of you." her nose took that as a cue to sniff the air and.. Too many memories bad and good where flooding back, over whelming but she bite her lip to try and remain calm. "Oh, thats a bit dramatic even for me, don't you think?." her eyes where starting to get full, soon the illusion of bitter but composed would break. She was going to have to find a new place after this wasn't she..

"..Why are you here?" she just wanted him to spit it out already. If he's hurting even half as bad as she is then why seek out the apparent cause of your misery.

Yayoi

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:17 pm
The male listened quietly as she spoke of going home and then leaving again. Why was it so hard for Karoel to co-exist with others? They had made it work somehow but in the end she had stormed out and left him with a slammed door, a mess and a broken heart.

Why was he here?

He still didn’t know, or maybe he just didn’t want to admit something that had been nagging at him for so long. “Dunno. Maybe ai subconsciously wanted to see you.”

Pinka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:39 pm
She swirled around in her seat leaning back against the bar and gave an annoyed look around the room. Is no one except the guy pouring drinks working tonight? Shouldn't there be hosts trying to shoo him away to try and regain her attention and money, shouldn't this place have some huge muscular guy with a nice suit and sunglasses who's job it is to ask 'This guy bothering you miss?' and grab him by the back of his neck and throw him out?

Again as funny as that would be she'd probably refuse the kind offer.. Gods, all those times replaying this moment in her head, all the bitchy speeches she had scripted in her head, the slaps to the face, the dramatic walks out the door while swaying her hips making sure he saw how good she looked in her new outfit.. None of them seemed right, hundreds of ways and just... She just wasn't angry enough for any of them.. Well s**t.. Now shes wasn't sure how she was feeling. "Well.. Maybe I picked a place you where bound to find me.."

Yayoi

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:16 pm
“Just tell me what you want from me Karoel or else I am going to go back to taking care of my family and I cannot promise the next time you call on me I will come.” There was a growl of annoyance in his voice. It was too painful. Part of him had hoped she had changed. Seen the error of her ways and just the kind of attitude she really threw about.

What happened to the woman he had fallen in love with? Where had she gone? What sat next to him seemed disgruntled and bitter in his presence. Well, he was bitter too. The years had not been kind to him.

Pinka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:00 pm
She shut her eyes hard, trying and failing to block out the tears "Again you ask what I want? I thought that was clear so many years ago, are you trying to mess with my head or just break my heart over again?" she tried to keep her voice down but this was too much.

Why was he here, why was he acting like she was the one bothering him, wait.. "..Who.. Who told you I was calling.." her voice dropping to just slightly above a whisper. She knew.. She knew.. The sweet sweet misguided boy.. Oh he was potentially about to catch hell from at least three different directions.. Still.. This could change things. Her face softened considerably as she tried to recontextualize this entire encounter quickly.

yayoi

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items