Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:16 pm
A heavy frown appeared on his lips as she described her living situation, it sounded horrible. Raphael let out a small sigh, what was he doing? He shouldn’t even care that she was in this situation. karoel had done it to herself.

The house isn’t that far if you would like to stay there for tonight. Raphael hadn’t stepped foot in that house in years. It was where they raised their family, where they were happy, where their last fight had bee. To go back now might open old wounds and he would be forced to face those wounds without being ready.”

Pinka

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:50 pm
Her eyes widened a bit, home.. The idea was wonderful.. Yet terrifying, how many times did she look at from a distance only to feel like her blood it's self commanded her to not darn take a future step.. To pay for her foolish youth she was suppose to go away and never return right? But that was then.. And things.. Things where different now.. So she answered honestly again "I'd like that."

Yayoi

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:49 pm
X couldn't help but look over at Lay as he spun in the chair, showing off his legs. He was supposed to be admiring the beautiful and sexy hosts, but his dual-colored eyes kept looking over at the friendly Sin Bin bartender. Honestly, the teal haired vamp could give them a run for his money...

Still, he tore his eyes away and instead did admire the fine interior. It was beautiful, in its own way. Lavish, excessive, rich. X might have stuck out like a sore thumb, but he knew how to clean up well, and even he could pretend to be a high-class something-or-other. Surely, Liri would know how to fit into this place, with all its glorious opulence.

It was a place to go to spend money, and X was here to spend money.

"Your company alone is treat enough," he mused with a flirty wink. Especially with those legs... ahem. "Let me spoil you a bit. I'm always eager to have someone spend my money... Nothing's off the table tonight, darling," he promised. "You get an Old Fashioned to start and I'll start the night with a French Martini, shaken, not stirred." He chuckled a bit. "Maybe a bottle of wine to follow," he suggested.

See?

Fancy.

He could do fancy. Ish.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:09 pm
“Nothing off the table huh.” He mused quietly, not really trying to be unheard. Lay smiled while taking a sip of his drink that was ready fairly quick, giving then fellow bartender a nod and a wink. The drink was expertly made, he really didn’t expect it wouldn’t be considering the establishment but he had to see for himself. Swirling around the liquid lazily in thought. “You know X, my favorite is actually a cosmopolitan, this is just a staple drink, one I had to perfect first. Back when I was still a barback.” He frowned a little, that was so long ago. Back before he was changed. He shook it off sitting up having found he had hunched a little. “We can try all our favorites and wine does sound good too, a red one.” knocked back the rest of his drink to ready for round two and to take the edge off from dredging up old memories. Even though they were never far since he stuck to the same work, it was his passion after all, so even in unlife it’s what he wanted even if he had to distract himself.

Uta

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:07 pm
He pulled up the collar of his coat to keep out the cold. Not that it bothered him it was just an old habit. Raphael held out his arm for her to take if she wanted. Either way. “It’s not that far a walk from here. Let’s go.”

Taking another drag from his cigarette he blew the smoke out hard into the night air. He couldn’t believe he was going back to the house. Their house. Once she decides whether or not to take his arm he started walking in the direction of the house. He still Carrie’s the key around with him so that no one could ransack then place. If any of the kids were living there well he didn’t know.”

“I will admit I….haven’t been back to it since that day.” The Ravnos Elder confessed. There were too many memories there. Too much pain.

Pinka

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:38 pm
Looking over at his arm, part of her convinced this had to either be a dream or a trap, but the part of her that told her she had nothing left to lose, might as well see where this goes and maybe... Maybe there was hope after all won out and she took it.

She followed him along, thinking to herself who was lighting candles some nights if not him, she kept it to herself imagining they'd find out soon enough, and really there where only six or so faes it could be, not the one though.. He practically lives in that damn toy shop..

Yayoi

Well break time doesn't last forever, Andreas went check on the commotion from the ally, poking his head out quickly, after noting the crying girl was gone he headed back to the entry way, crossed his arms and resumed his duties, check out those coming in and keeping the calm and pleasant atmosphere guest come here for.  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armando, the King of Kabedon, The Midnight Stallion himself was currently doing what he did best. Turning his client to jelly. He had them leaned back against a wall, an arm raised to rest upon the surface for support as he casually chatted with them about who knew what. Whatever it was, the look on the patrons face said enough.

Their cheeks flushed, eyes wide, a hopeful smile on their face as they looked up at the ridiculously tall male dreamily. He laughed at something they said, a rich, warm sound that made you feel all kinds of special, it was usually genuine as well which only added to the good feeling it illicited in the person it happened to be directed at.

He gestured to the bar and gave them a wink, correcting his posture to allow them room to begrudgingly go find their booth while he picked up some libations. He took good care of his clients, especially the ones that took extra good care of him. As he made his way to the bar his eyes scanned the room. It had been busy on and off, the stream of clients would pick up and then die down only to pick up again an hour or so later.

His attention was unfortunately split tonight, he hadn't felt like coming in but the money was usually too good on a weekend to pass up. Could he have called a client to wine and dine him? Probably. But that then required he give them his undivided attention. He needed a break. When the bartender approached he nodded and held up two fingers, pointing to the top shelf. Everyone seemed to be engaged, he supposed that was good for the club.

Lux had become a popular spot since it first opened and he really shouldn't have been complaining. Working here and being paid to be adored and to adore others was better than being back at the family mansion. They weren't exactly the party type. Not in a way people found socially or morally acceptable anyway. He reached up to brush that long shock of purple hair back off his shoulder, it fell like silk down his back, the light making it almost shimmery as it moved. Yeah. He really just needed to remember his priorities. A night off? This was a night off comparitively. This was absolutely better.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:34 am
If kindred could have a pulse, it would be the beating heart of Lux, where bodies gyrated, collided, and then drifted apart to indulge in the many splendors on offer at the establishment. The air around Belladonna was just a little darker, full of potential and the shadows that wreathed her rainbowed pale form. Tossing her hair so that it glittered in the light, the meanki vampire observed the crowd. A little corner here, a booth there... and nothing quite caught her eye.

Splendid though it was, it bored her. Why she had thought to find delights here, she didn't know. Something pulled her into the room anyway, past a bouncer that seemed all too willing to let her through. For once her twin sister was at home, a little too shy to accompany her to the gentleman's club, but Bella didn't do 'shy'. So she walked into the place like she owned it, the casual and unconscious confidence that came of being meanki-blooded in the sway of her step.

She didn't know what she'd find her, but a drink sounded like a good start. Scanning the room for the bar, her eyes caught on something shiny in a pool of darkness. A gleam of violet hair against a white... was it a tuxedo? A uniform? Flashy as it was, it was the spill of silken hair that had pulled her gaze toward the bar. Tonight was supposed to be about fun, and he seemed to fit the bill. Gliding over, she leaned against the bar. "One Boulevardier, please. On the rocks. And put whatever that gentleman is having on my tab."

Kinu

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:28 pm
User Image
[color=#BE0032][b][/b][/color]

Zeno was bored. For once he had no work, and the fighting rings had been relatively slow. Hell Noona didnt even seem to have something to occupy his time. He had spent the last hour wandering around, before ending up looking at the doors to Lux. Nico was always slipping away to hide out here, so maybe he could also find some entertainment for the night.

With a grunt Zeno opened the door and walked in. He tucked his hands in his pockets before pausing to check out the wall of hosts. There where a couple that caught his eye, but he wasnt exactly sure on which of the pretty gents he wanted more. Maybe he would just hang out at the bar and watch them work for a bit. See which one drew his eye more. As he walked over to the bar he spotted his cousin, giving him a small head bob before taking a seat and leaning back against the edge of the bar.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:51 am

One of the nice things about the kind of work Black Widow did was that it paid extremely well. Dangerous and illegal business was the kind of business that people were willing to fork over for, and it often meant that she moved in fancy places with fancy clients.

Tonight, though, she was not here with a client. No, she was at LUX on her own initiative; even a self-employed contractor needed a night off every once in a while. Tonight was Widow's, and she'd chosen to spend it at the club that was talked up as the finest on Hemlock.

It was her first time--but she could already tell that she would certainly be back. For the eye candy, if nothing else. And there was more than enough of that.

xxktqueen
heart

Noir Songbird

Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:01 am
Armando patiently waited for his drink, his chin nestled in a hand as his elbow rested on the bar top. Maybe he just needed more private clientele, they paid the most, and it could be much more fun. The Giovanni wasn't precisely the type who just pulled random kats into bed, but if they paid him enough, why not? It wasn't like it had any adverse outcomes for him, and his family didn't know about it. He kept his job a secret from them. He didn't hate his family. He just knew what they were like. They weren't the type you brought home potential love interests to unless you wanted said love interest to end up suffering some torment and eventual breakdown. All families had their quirks. His family's abnormalities were just... far more sadistic.

The tall male smirked and gave the bartender a nod as the glasses were set up and a beautiful amber liquid filled both. His striking eyes lowered, fixating on the shimmer of ice as it settled. A voice sliced right through the moment, and Armando lifted his gaze to spy the gorgeous Meanki at the bar. When had she gotten there? He knew she wasn't seated when he approached; he would have noticed her. She was hard to miss. Armando gave her a most devastatingly handsome smile and lifted the glasses in a thank you. "Well, what a generous beauty." His voice was like velvet, the hint of an accent rolling beneath the surface. Possibly Italian, though leaning more toward Spanish.

Armando turned his body towards her and cocked a brow, tossing his head slightly so that a silky cascade of purple hair fell over one shoulder, shadowing an eye. "I haven't seen you here before, and it would certainly be hard to miss someone so lovely. Your first time at Lux, darling?" He leaned against the bar, his gaze drinking her in. Armando knew he wouldn't have much time to chat while a client was waiting, but he could at least give her some time for such a generous gesture. Plus, he wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to chat with such a delightful-looking woman.

Cheri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:29 am

As the bartender set the Boulevardier in front of Belladonna, she caught the shimmer of the host's hair out of the corner of her eye as he moved. Regarding him with a smirk, she tossed her own shining hair over her shoulder. "It's good manners to tip a performance... especially one that you like, and you were putting on quite a show." Besides which, she was rather dripping with money. That was kind of the point of these places, wasn't it? To lure rich inhabitants in to spend all that wealth on the dazzling hosts and delicious drinks. She slid a tip across to the bartender, giving them a smile briefly, before returning her attention to her bar mate.

"Why yes, it is. Does it show?" the meanki vampire asked. Whether he was humoring her or truly meant it, she was nonetheless pleased. Who wouldn't enjoy a compliment from this handsome stallion? She took a sip of her drink, enjoying the luxury of the beverage as it slid over her tongue and down her throat. Certainly she could have something similar made for her at home, but being waited upon suited Belladonna just fine. "You seem a busy man. Just how busy are you?" she asked, suggesting that she, too, might like some of his time.

Kinu

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:10 am

LUX's newest bartender was having a fairly steady night, pouring drinks for the patrons sitting at the bar or preparing them for the hosts to deliver to their 'guests.' It was a nice gig, and the atmosphere was generally chill, save for the odd drama that might pop up here and there, but that was why they had security. He counted himself lucky to have been hired, though he was aware it was more for his looks than his actual credentials, of which he had absolutely none.

That was okay. He was a quick study, and fixing drinks seemed to come naturally to him for whatever reason. Something in the meticulous repetitiveness of the process. It was almost soothing, and he enjoyed it quite a bit.

He also enjoyed getting to know some of the clientele that walked through the doors. Often enough, they came more for the eye candy than anything, and a few who couldn't afford to spend money on a host found themselves seated at the bar instead (though some also seemed to come just to get a feel for the place).

Sliding a few drinks out as ordered, MJ's purple gaze flicked to a newcomer who had made his way to the bar. He was a roughed-up but handsome looking guy, and he caught how he had nodded at the darker-haired vampire who had been hanging out a lot more lately, always when Matteo was on shift. What was his name...Nico? Ya, that sounded about right. Moving towards him, the pale redhead offered a dazzling smile, his dark lilac eyes seeming to glimmer in the low-lit ambiance of the bar.

"Hey there," His voice was smooth and low, practically a purr. There always seemed to be a flirtatious edge to his tone, even when he didn't mean for there to be. However, in this case, it was fully intended. Something about this guy's whole look was totally doing it for MJ.

"Can I get you anything?"

Livarian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:24 am
The stallion laughed, an easy, melodic sound that rolled up from his chest. Tipping a performance, hmm? "And who says I'm performing, Seniorita? How do you know I'm not madly and desperately in love?" His eyes shimmered playfully, resting an elbow on the counter as though he'd decided not to leave so quickly. She was quick and seemed to have good taste, not to mention deep pockets, which, while that wasn't always his top priority, it certainly helped keep his attention longer. The tall male quickly let his gaze fall on his guest, making sure they weren't growing impatient. It hadn't been that long, and he could spare a few more minutes.

"Only a little." He smiled, his gaze sliding back to her, tilting his head playfully to the side. "But I won't hold it against you. I'd be happy to show you how it works if you're looking for company. But unfortunately, I am with a guest at the moment. Though..." He paused, looking up at the clock before his gaze found hers, and he smiled again. "Our time is almost up, and I'll be free in a half hour. You can wait for me, or I'm sure another host has an opening." He hated the idea of giving up a potential client, especially such an attractive one, but he wasn't the type to be a selfish jerk and make her wait if she didn't want to.

Cheri

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:02 pm

Ah, he was easy to laugh with. A laugh of her own followed his, and Bella found herself smiling in spite of herself. "Oh, you could be madly in love, it's true. But I think you're not. Or should I say, I hope you're not?" She slid the bartender another coin for good measure, relaxing into the barstool. Her fluffy tail lashed slowly, playfully, a hint of amusement teasing across her features. He certainly was charming, and entertaining to boot.

The meanki sipped her drink, giving her new companion a long, considering look. "This drink won't last half an hour, but I certainly can. Let's say half an hour and I'll be here waiting, hmm?" He seemed like pleasant company and she didn't know how she'd feel about the next host that wandered her way. "Signore, if you aren't here in thirty minutes time, you'll be missing out." She laughed again, and tossed her own hair so that it shimmered and gleamed in the light. What a fun experience. She'd definitely have to let her sister know about the LUX.

Kinu

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces