Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
Wrinkles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:06 pm
I hope I am not breaking any rules but I obsess over these things. We are all like now in our 30s cuz we are all soo old and refuse to quit Gaia. Soo nice. So I wanna know if any of you have any wrinkles yet. Like on your eyes when you smile a lot (crows feet) or if it’s on your elbow when you extend it out all the way. Where do you have wrinkles forming?

My elbow wrinkles are getting deep the more I keep aging. I took a picture of my elbow wrinkles when I was like 22 or 23 and didn’t have any elbow wrinkles at all on my elbow when I extend it out all the way. Now when I do it, I get many elbow wrinkles and lines form. Gives away our age. You guys extend your elbows out all the way and see if lines or wrinkles form. Mine do. It’s cuz you guys stressed me out over at my guild River of Polls. Cuz the more elbow wrinkles you have the more stressed out you are. I know... just let me observe you.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:27 pm
The cannabis seems to be affecting my skin. Makes it dry and aging. Causes more wrinkles which is why I smoke a lot. I want wrinkles. Let’s see if I get more wrinkles if I keep smoking cannabis. I am on my states medical cannabis program. So this is hopefully not breaking the rules cuz I’m medical.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:23 am
My brothers have told me that I should just embrace aging. It’s weird. I notice wrinkles forming on me recently like on my elbow and hands and saw back then that no wrinkle forms at all on this one girls hands and face and she was like 38. She only had wrinkles on her elbows which gave away her age. I can predict how old people are by looking at their elbows when they walk and I am pretty good at guessing the age. I can tell. I think my elbow wrinkles are a good example, You can tell I’m in my 30s cuz wrinkle creases form when I extend my elbow out all the way. It’s weird. I extend my arm out and look at my elbow and see lines and creases like I’m old. I remember not having the creases and lines when I was like a teenager. Kids and teens have no elbow wrinkles at all when they extend their arm out. But I do which makes me feel old. I can’t pass for a high schooler cuz of my elbows but I’m sure they won’t pay attention to that. They will know I’m an imposter and not a kid due to my elbow wrinkles. Elbow wrinkles predict your age.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:47 pm
I have faint creases on my forehead  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:57 pm
Different...Very.
what about when you raise your eyebrows? I get like 2 of them lines.

I also have lines on my wrists which get more deep the more dry they are. I never use lotion ever so I guess it’s obvious that I have lines on my wrists. I feel old but I’ve seen peoples hands and I’ve guessed their age pretty accurately. But my wrists......? I get lines and I can’t wait to see how thick the lines get as I age to like 50 or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:11 pm
Anaya the Bee
Different...Very.

I also have lines on my wrists which get more deep the more dry they are. I never use lotion ever so I guess it’s obvious that I have lines on my wrists. I feel old but I’ve seen peoples hands and I’ve guessed their age pretty accurately. But my wrists......? I get lines and I can’t wait to see how thick the lines get as I age to like 50 or something.
Then they become full blown wrinkles. I have somewhat of a smile crease as well.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:31 pm
Different...Very.
Anaya the Bee
Different...Very.

Then they become full blown wrinkles. I have somewhat of a smile crease as well.
Full blown wrinkles? Omg I think my wrists have that, I always see the line and get many creases at my wrists. I’m just so weird.

And another strange thing. There’s a medicine that causes dry skin wrinkles and it’s called Benadryl. I take a whole lot and I have been doing that since 2011. When I do take a lot I get really bad crows feet. So it’s like the Benadryl causes the wrinkles I find it weird. Something causes my wrinkles it’s weird. I guess I’m old and I blame the winter for making my skin soo dry and wrinkled. I have like witch or old man wizard hands. Soo many wrinkles but it shows I have a lot of wisdom. Don’t even get me started on white gray hair. It’s another that makes me feel old having mostly gray hairs coming out of you. Just coming out of me. Am I old?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:57 pm
Anaya the Bee
Anaya the Bee
Different...Very.
Anaya the Bee
Different...Very.

Full blown wrinkles? Omg I think my wrists have that, I always see the line and get many creases at my wrists. I’m just so weird.

And another strange thing. There’s a medicine that causes dry skin wrinkles and it’s called Benadryl. I take a whole lot and I have been doing that since 2011. When I do take a lot I get really bad crows feet. So it’s like the Benadryl causes the wrinkles I find it weird. Something causes my wrinkles it’s weird. I guess I’m old and I blame the winter for making my skin soo dry and wrinkled. I have like witch or old man wizard hands. Soo many wrinkles but it shows I have a lot of wisdom. Don’t even get me started on white gray hair. It’s another that makes me feel old having mostly gray hairs coming out of you. Just coming out of me. Am I old?
Urghh soo glad I am white because white people make up
Most of the camera time when ppl are filming.
I look at my hands wrists and watch them wrinkle at the wrist. I feel like an old man. If I keep getting older my wrinkles will go deeper. Yay. Already have wrinkles wrist lines etc lolz. My wrists have lines on them. Sometimes deep lines when I move my hand palm upward. It’s weird but keep in mind I am a miss white guy. We have the most wrinkles than any other race, yay white people.
it feels soo weird having soo many wrinkles lolz. My hands wrinkle a lot at the wrists. My hands look like normal hands but the wrist has lines/creases on them. I can’t wait to keep aging to see how deep my wrist lines go. Already have a line visible on my right hand all the time. Guess it forms on my right hand when I move it up slightly for a while but it looks like a permanent line or crease. Weird all of this is complicated. My skin is too dry and I have too many wrist wrinkles for my age.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:24 am
I have what you would call about 3 forehead lines. I get like 2 on my right side and 1 main one. I’m weird. Guess I’m old. I’m almost 34 years old. I’m like Mariana pandolfi she’s got 3 forehead lines like me.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games