THE MEMBER MODERATOR PANEL AS SEEN BELOW!

User Image

if your a member and need to get out important guild messages this is the place to do it, yes i know most guilds block members only from sending out announcements but that's not true here
MEMBERS only who don't show crew or vice or captain status are still welcome to send out guild announcements
i am hoping that not only will it help zomg a little bit but it will also increase a little bit of activity in here too knowing that members can also send out announcements
this has been like this since i took over the guild yet never has anyone ever used the announcement feature besides me and i would like to see this used as much as possible to get the word out on zomg games like dms and dev meets and ANYONE who is in here can send the announcement
our treasurer of the guild CASPER THE FRIENDLY GOD will keep enough funds in here to make that happen and as always your treasurer has a backup and thats GOD N1T30WL XIII SSC
if you need to send a guild announcement and you choose to do so and there were not sufficient funds and you had to pay please send me or my cousin a message and we will send you a trade for what you spent so you dont feel that you spent money / gold / plat that you didn't feel you should have
since it is my cousins or my responsibility to keep enough funds in the guild so that users can send announcements, you shouldn't have to pay if we arent paying attention so you will get reimbursed if you had to spend your own plat to send a guild announcement
AGAIN EVERYONE IS FREE TO SEND A GUILD ANNOUNCEMENT and if you have any questions about this post please post them up in here so i can answer them

as a reminder besides sending out announcements members cant see anything in the moderator panel however if a member would like a peek i can let that happen just send a pm and ill see what i can do