Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:53 pm
yum_tea WHO WANTS A GOD?! yum_tea

These are slots for gods only, and only ones that have been approved!

Open: NOW
Close: Jan 31, 2023 or when all 5 concepts are taken.

Taken Concepts:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:54 pm
The Rules:

1. You may only post once.
2. You may post up to 5 approved concepts in your single post.
3. You may edit this post at any time until the end but please note in red at the top of your post when you made and change and what that change was.
4. No colorist staff at this time please! (Non-colorist staff can still enter since you can't color your own)
5. You may enter for paired-lined gods that also have the Angelique attached due to the nature of the lines!

The Form:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to Approval:[/b]
[b]God's domain:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference images:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:37 pm
Username: StarshineAngel01
Link to Approval: xXx
God's domain: Beaches
Description: summer beach vibes but also use refs
Reference images: xXx | xXx
Anything else: preferably pure or angelic  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:34 pm
Username: Kaineferu
Link to Approval: Approval
God's domain: Gems
Description: They are the gentle overseer of the gems that are grown in Faetasia. Coddling the more delicate ones while hammering those tougher then steel. They carry with them the tools needed to do these jobs. They have been often seen in monochromatic clothing, surrounded by the most colorful gems and crystals ever seen. Many ponder why they look so... 'plain' in comparison to the many stones around them.

They state 'All colors come from both light and dark, my children come from these so why would I hoard their luster that has been gifted unto them by me?'.
Reference images: General Hair and Eyes Idea
General Outfit Idea

Outfit Inspiration
Outfit Inspiration 2
Outfit Inspiration 3
Outfit inspiration 4
Outfit inspiration 5
Anything else: Doppleganger or unarmored Valkyrie lines; I'm open to ideas honestly. I'm mostly wanting them to appear genderless.  

LiquidMangos
Crew

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:17 am
Username: SpaceDadDisapproves
Link to Approval: Here
God's domain: Racial Deity of Jackals
Description: Male Jackal lines wanted. His right eye is yellow, his left eye is red. If he could have perhaps a small Jackal (as in the animal) companion beside him, that'd be perf, if not, it's fine. For the rest, please see the Ref Image.
Reference images: Character Page (My Toyhou.se link); Unwatermarked Ref Image
Anything else: Have fun if you pick him  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:42 pm
Username: [Estelle]
God's domain: Music
Description: Predominantly looking for like…parchment color and black. Any colors should be either neutral/natural colors, or really subdued. Some sort of instrument (I’m inclined to fantasy stringed instruments). Very pretty boy.
Reference images: I got nothing for this one…
Anything else: I’m open to most lines!  

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:22 pm
Username: Lenacatte
Link to Approval: Here! (Screenshot. actual post can be found on page 1 of the permission thread)
God's domain: Racial Deity of Sirens
Description: The references below, while pretty loose, are kind of what I envision her to be, so feel free to turn them up to eleven or simplify them of need be
(skintone can be white and hair color CC) with whatever decorations and extravagance necessary to represent the race's seductive but dangerous nature!
Reference images: One Two
Anything else:

Username: Lenacatte
Link to Approval: Here!
God's domain: Racial Deity of Sea Nymphs
Description: Considered one of the gentler deities, she's nothing but maternal over her children, wanting to see them flourish now that the land has awoken again. Despite her predilection, she's generous to any creature that is kind to one of her own. I picture her with clear greek vibes. Marine themes too, but overall sweeter and gentler than her Siren counterpart.
Reference images: One Two
Anything else:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:48 pm
Username: Pinka
Link to Approval: Done on Discord
God's domain: Tailifoes
Description: TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, So many tails all you can see if this guys face just poking out, I dunno how to pull this off. editing tails to cover the hands and body? maybe some halo lights and stars around some of the tails? Headwings depending on how much is covered?
Reference images: Color pallet
Anything else:

God's domain: Binkaes
Description: Shes the Goddess of a very motherly race known for great hugs and kindness, I want her to look super huggable. Maybe edited to be a bit thicker then most Binkaes (look I dunno how thats just the discord joke). Not sure what to do about wings if any, maybe a few on the ears would look nice? A Halo might also be nice~
Reference images: Maybe the ears like this maybe? Hair do whatever you think looks best and cute, I have a few dresses to pick from. Dress one, two, three, four, feel free to play around and change colors and accessories and so on. Color Pallets: One, two (I can't pick, maybe use both?)
Anything else:

God's domain: Original Characters
Description: She is simple, long flowing hair slight rainbow fade on the bottom, simple dress, made of light with extra glowy eyes, simple angelic wings, and dolls that have a single color aura, this is her channeling creativity into ocs, like her sister does to her cosplay dolls.
Reference images: Rough idea, spacey light look, Her 'sister'
Anything else:  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:36 pm
Username: Livarian
God's domain: Racial - FaeSkunks
Description: A very loving, kind hearted goddess.
Reference images: XxX
Anything else: Thanks for looking over her. Have fun with whatever you choose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:46 pm
Username: Noir Songbird
Link to Approval: [x]
God's domain: Secrets
Description: Kneeling Baddie or Faefox lines, male; edits can be whatever calls to you, just want to give that quiet, secretive vibe!
Reference images: The Vibes, also palette
Anything else: heart  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:29 am
Username: Mewsings of An Angel
Link to Approval: link
God's domain: Honesty
Description: A face of open answers, no hidden secrets. She is one of golden light and brilliant whites, blinding and shedding any shadows that lurk. Her air holds innocence and perhaps sorrow, for not all can handle honesty.
Female
CC on lines
Reference images: Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3 Ref 4
Anything else: Very Very Very CC

Username: Mewsings of An Angel
Link to Approval: link
God's domain: Deception
Description: To deceive you is her goal, through honeyed words or lies. She has a dark vibe about her, her face obscured by hair or beautiful veils.
CC on lines
Female
Reference images: Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3
Anything else: Overall appearance is CC  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:23 pm
Username: belloblossom
God's domain: Art
Description: Female lines. The god of art wields her body like a canvas. Her main coat color is off-white, light creamy, much like a painting canvas might start out to be, but her hands and feet have been colored with bright paints. It's hard to say for certain if these are natural markings, or if she'd been fingerpainting again. Other splatters, splashes and smudges can be found in varying colors and spots on her figure.

A painting palette lay to the side of of her and in one hand and is painting a swirling design along her arms.
Reference images: Splatter Art Markings Inspo, Additional Splatter Art Markings Inspo, Messy painted fingers, Messy painted hands, Arm swirl example
Anything else: While rainbow colorations are a personal favorite of mine, I'm leaving her colorations and markings primarily up to you! It makes the most sense to give you artistic liberty over the god of art, after all. heart  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:24 pm
Username:nekofayre
Link to Approval:here
God's domain:folklore
Description:I could see him as being a little bit of Bard with some streampunk features or maybe a male with a long braid a book in his paws and robes I would like him to be double tailed on baddie lines. A combination of my favorite colors purple, silver and stormgray. With freckles across his nose and maybe tribal markings. Maybe a staff or like traveler
Reference images:
Anything else:mostly cc  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:25 am
belloblossom
Username: belloblossom
God's domain: Art
Description: Female lines. The god of art wields her body like a canvas. Her main coat color is off-white, light creamy, much like a painting canvas might start out to be, but her hands and feet have been colored with bright paints. It's hard to say for certain if these are natural markings, or if she'd been fingerpainting again. Other splatters, splashes and smudges can be found in varying colors and spots on her figure.

A painting palette lay to the side of of her and in one hand and is painting a swirling design along her arms.
Reference images: Splatter Art Markings Inspo, Additional Splatter Art Markings Inspo, Messy painted fingers, Messy painted hands, Arm swirl example
Anything else: While rainbow colorations are a personal favorite of mine, I'm leaving her colorations and markings primarily up to you! It makes the most sense to give you artistic liberty over the god of art, after all. heart

Pinka

God's domain: Original Characters
Description: She is simple, long flowing hair slight rainbow fade on the bottom, simple dress, made of light with extra glowy eyes, simple angelic wings, and dolls that have a single color aura, this is her channeling creativity into ocs, like her sister does to her cosplay dolls.
Reference images: Rough idea, spacey light look, Her 'sister'
Anything else:

[Estelle]
Username: [Estelle]
God's domain: Music
Description: Predominantly looking for like…parchment color and black. Any colors should be either neutral/natural colors, or really subdued. Some sort of instrument (I’m inclined to fantasy stringed instruments). Very pretty boy.
Reference images: I got nothing for this one…
Anything else: I’m open to most lines!

SpaceDadDisapproves
Username: SpaceDadDisapproves
God's domain: Racial Deity of Jackals
Description: Male Jackal lines wanted. His right eye is yellow, his left eye is red. If he could have perhaps a small Jackal (as in the animal) companion beside him, that'd be perf, if not, it's fine. For the rest, please see the Ref Image.
Reference images: Character Page (My Toyhou.se link); Unwatermarked Ref Image
Anything else: Have fun if you pick him

Kaineferu
Username: Kaineferu
God's domain: Gems
Description: They are the gentle overseer of the gems that are grown in Faetasia. Coddling the more delicate ones while hammering those tougher then steel. They carry with them the tools needed to do these jobs. They have been often seen in monochromatic clothing, surrounded by the most colorful gems and crystals ever seen. Many ponder why they look so... 'plain' in comparison to the many stones around them.

They state 'All colors come from both light and dark, my children come from these so why would I hoard their luster that has been gifted unto them by me?'.
Reference images: General Hair and Eyes Idea
General Outfit Idea

Outfit Inspiration
Outfit Inspiration 2
Outfit Inspiration 3
Outfit inspiration 4
Outfit inspiration 5
Anything else: Doppleganger or unarmored Valkyrie lines; I'm open to ideas honestly. I'm mostly wanting them to appear genderless.

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

◈ Monthly Slots

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas