Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♥ Faekat Plotting: (Romance and Non)
Uta's Plot Pages: Setting Up U/C

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:10 pm
Welcome to my Plot Pages!

Here I'll showcase off Fae who are in need of plots, stories, and of course, romance! I'm always eager to RP though I am a bit slow due to RL. I'm also okay with a mix of plotting and RPing important bits.

That said, there may be some Kats I'm fine to plot-only or won't require as much RP. Others I would prefer to have stories written out, if possible!

General Things to Know

• I love, love, love, love, love ship-RP and OTPs. Have a romance plot? Please hit me up for it because I adore a good ol' OTP. I prefer to mate my Kats than fling, though there my be some exceptions. Even then, if you like one of my flingers, and want to offer me a mate, with a good story I'm happy for them to reform their ways!

• I love romance RP but I also enjoy platonic RP between friends, family, rivals, etc. I feel like some stories get lost because it's not just smooching -- so if we have BFFs, I'm happy for my Kat to celebrate the others story ICly! Same with family, rivals, or any other relationships we might have or create!

• Not every Kat needs a drawn out story, though some of them I would request it be. I don't mind slow-burn RP or long, drawn out stories. Hard Mode characters are fine -- but I'm also good with quicker-paced romance, too, if the character and story fits. :3 I'm flexible with what you need for your Kat and can be with mine as well, depending.

• Please, if we make a ship, don't forget about them after they're together or have children. I still want family dynamic time, or at least to plot what they're like, or to banter them. To me, the relationship is still important, and kids are a perk!

• I promise I'm approachable. :3 I can ramble in my RP posts but I promise there's no pressure to match length or style or anything. I'll happily RP with one liners or more novel-length posts. And anything in between! I just enjoy the characters and stories!

• Stories over aesthetics for me. Don't be afraid to offer on a character even if you don't have something edited or something you think is "good enough". For flings I might prefer more aesthetics if no stories or plots are offered, but generally speaking, I will always take a good story over appearances!

• I can be slow to tag but that doesn't mean I'm disinterested! I run another B/C shop and work a full time job, so sometimes I don't get to tags right away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:11 pm
Links & Notes
Here you will find the link to my journal, once it's set up, as well as possible notes for me!

Thel:
Fling with Panc (Fatal Irony)
B.A. (Darkness and Wings)

Blacklight:
Fling with Kama Prem (AriaStarstone)
  • Possible Longer Term Romance with Glorietta (AriaStarstone)

Raidne:
    Mates with Harimau (Michirena)

Black & Pink Bunny Girl (Name and Cert):
    Mates with Citlalis (Aria Starsong)

Purple Rabbit Name & Cert
    Mates with Eleanore (Cheri)

Henna Rainbow Rabbit Name & Cert

Mates with Black & White (Spelldancer)

Prism
    Mates with Lyra (Kyusetsuki)

•  

Uta
    Crew

Shy Mage

Uta
    Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:23 pm
    Current Muses In Need
    Check this out to see who I'm currently feeling in regards to plots and stories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:23 pm
    gaia_moon  

Uta
    Crew

Shy Mage

Uta
    Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:35 pm
    gaia_star  
    ♥ Faekat Plotting: (Romance and Non)

Manage Your Items