Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:58 pm
[ w: ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:36 pm
"If I didn't know any better. I would have thought you would be bringing more cubs in to this world. Like your family seems to be getting larger. What about you?" Apollo spoke up.

Chi looked at him with her mask on and slowly let it drop to hang around her neck. It had been some time not seeing her face that when she dropped her mask, Apollo blushed a little.

"I hear you have been assigned to Suta for her marriage.... are you done ignoring me yet!" He hissed at her and she slowly moved close to him. Rubbing her forehead against his cheek and in to his neck.

"I have had to pretend to be my sister. I had to pretend to be a great priestess... but with you I am always reminded that you have known whom I was since the start."

Apollo turned away and blushed more. "Yea. SO. You just need more friends. Hopefully you find some more from your married oracle."

Chi's soft purple eyes met his. "I don't know if I want to make my family's legacy continue.. I don't know exactly what I want. But I do want to help others find their gods- and have their blessings. I want to help others beyond the doctors in my family. Something that is beyond medicine. I want to make a difference."

Apollo was always was pushing her around or making a point to be around her to annoy her or something. This time he was more. Quiet and standing still while she gave some such affection. The two never really did this but after knowing each other since they were cubs. But she was becoming... someone different. Looking to her and absorbed her actions.

Speaking about Suta and Xibos, the Ash and he stopped her, and kissed her.

Pulling her close and kissing her more- until she pushed him away and her face went red. Apollo didn't move back though. His eyes brought a seriousness to them that all that Chihiro could do was cover her maw. Hiding her face.

"What was that for!?" - Chi

"Ah.. I don't know." - Apollo was truly shocked with himself for doing so.

"We....... we aren't exactly friends right? That's what you said before..." Chihiro's voice came back and softly at that.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:15 pm
"I don't ... we-" Chihiro rubbed her arm now. "What are you doing.... what do did you want to achieve?"

"When I asked you about why you aren't already mated, and I know that there was a lot there. I know you... and ... I always thought of you. I didn't want to be friends because then you would always see me as a friend. It was either my future mate- or simply a co-worker... but the more we worked together. I just think maybe... it was natural to grow close."

"Do you feel any closer to me because you kissed me?"

Apollo thought about her question, his heart wasn't fluttering. This meant that he was comfortable enough with her..

"When you love someone,.... I don't believe your heart flutters like they say. I believe that you heart stills and warms because it feels comforted. With you... My heart stills. When I know you are working, I know that I can depend on you and your skills. When we went out for pilgrimages, or when we watch over seers. I know that I can put my life in your hands and I know that you would take care of it. I trust you..."

Chihiro heard his explanation but needed time.. needed to know what this was.

"I think being a friend is a good start.. I don't know if I like anyone or I see myself taking a mate. I will.. talk to the Gods about it. But I don't have an answer to give you. I never even thought of having a mate..."

Apollo lowered his head and softly pushed it against her neck and nodded. "I will wait. It doesn't need to be now. Just let me know, when you know. Ok? But from this point forward. I want to try and court you."

Chihiro nodded and returned the nudge of his neck before she went on to find a specific goddess.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:44 pm
Erebus had been sitting a one of the gods shrines. His tail flicking from one side to another. At least Erebus, she knew he couldn't like- like her, he was quiet most of the time and he was a loan shark and that was something different than a priest like his brother, Apollo.

Chihiro came up next to him.

"Would like you an offering to give them some encouragement to hear you?"

"No." Erebus turned to her and bowed his head.

"Sorry I was so short when you were taking care of that ..oracle."

She shook her head. "Of course not! You are fine!"

"I have been seeing your mother and Mariko- and although their help was helpful... I feel like I need something else. So I thought I would ask you.."

Chihiro lifted her headdress and nodded. "From what I remember, you are having trouble sleeping, its also a bit of working on your mind? And soul... definitely I can help a little bit there. Why don't we get you relaxed in the pools first and then I can see you after that? Here, I'll lead the way." And she did just that. Leading him to the warm waters to clear his mind and begin to aid him in his journey.

But he wasn't completely alone. No- There were multiple creatures from different families who had come to seek worship of their Gods. One, was Arianrhod. Another that was here and about was Bahjia and Athena. Chihiro went past them and bowed.

"If you need any offerings- clasp the two metals on the God you would like to give the offering to." Smiling widely.

Apollo came up and nodded. "I got this Chi." Noticing Erebus was here- his troubled brother. He knew that Erebus wouldn't open up to him but he would to Chi's family. The healers because Erebus wasn't the type to hook up with a healer if it wasn't serious.

He took in the two that had come in and explained to them what offerings would be appropriate for each God that they were looking at the shrines for.

Bahjia shrugged it off. "No- I'm just here to pass the time til I have to cater to the Ash again."

Arianrhod clasped two of the metals, the god of Navigation. Apollo smiled and explained. "This is a young god. He is quite the character. I believe he likes shiny things as his offerings. We have in the baskets, shiny offerings. Give him something that your heart guides you to give."

Athena clasped two metals, for the Ethereal God. Apollo followed behind her. "All we know of the Ethereal is that no one has seem them. What they look like or what they like... But I believe anything given from the heart would suffice."

Athena shook her head. "They want us to create bonds. They want balance within the ethereal but things like an influx of ill emotions or too much happy emotions- all of it goes to the ethereal plane. The longing of wanting to learn of the ethereal also makes them happy."

"Have you met the Ethereal God!?" Apollo was surprised but Athena shook her head. "No no... But the Ash is said to have the blood line of the Ethereal. All oracles thrive from the Ethereal bloodline somewhere in their veins and that is why they able to see what the ethereal wants them to see. So only those with the stars and galaxies are royal. Even if they were born in to a not so active family, they would automatically be adopted in to royal families and can even take heir to the pride. I wonder what The Ash would say to having a shrine dedicated to his bloodline. That's why I reminded Chihiro to help me make one. Her and Yaara both did a great job."

Apollo smiled softly. Chihiro was something else.. So was Yaara but for some reason his feelings were only growing for Chi. Even his family liked their family. This pairing would be a blessing in his eyes.

What he didn't know was that Chihiro was still trying to find her way. Her own path.

Bahija kept close to Athena and put down an offering for the Ethereal God. "I hope that this helps with The Ash. I offer an offering only to hope that I can make a bridge for both prides to flourish."

"That is a good idea, thank you Bahija. You have become such a great Ambassador."

"WAIT! That reminds me! There is an Ambassador from another pride whom is going to come to one of the biggest prides to trade with. Athena.. Are you coming?"

"The Ash if here. So I should stay. You have more than enough expirence to bring them back safely. Obviously grab a fighter."

Arianrhod spoke up, "I can help. After this prayer I didn't have much on my plate."

"Are you a currency fighter?"

"Yes."

Bahija starred her down. "You don't look like a currency fighter."

"You should say that to Rada." She chuckled. "I don't leave the pride much because my blood family left and the ones that stayed kinda went low key, we are looking for an opportunity to come in to make our own legacies."

"I have to say. I absolutely hate going when I don't know the fighter- but most of the fighters are here because of the tree pride anyway. Come then, I'll ask GodMother if I can get the go ahead."

Both the hybird and cheetah left.. and left Athena and Apollo alone.

"Im sorry if the Ash is taking up so much space in your sacred grounds. We live in sacred grounds so it was only natural that he comes to the shrines area and sleep in the dens of the healing waters. We usually sleep up in trees... but I already heard some fighters complaining about the tree pride taking up a lot of space in the trees above so the spies and guards have to work around those that sleep in the trees,"

Apollo gave a nod. "Your pride leader, The Ash has taken up a lot of time from Suta, one of the oracles. Chihiro is making sure Suta remains an oracle."

"Suta...?" She questioned. "Yes.. Ah... I shall bring her, I believe you two should meet."

Athena looked determined...

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers